Bombshell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

"Come on princess. It's your turn."

Again, she had spoken without looking at me and, for a moment, I thought she was offering me the opportunity to avail myself of Corrine's services but she curved her back, lewdly presenting her sex, and her meaning was obvious.

It would have been so easy to walk out. In reality neither of them posed a physical threat, though I assumed that the bodyguard would be stationed somewhere nearby, but, more than anything, I now wanted to be there for the denouement.

I joined them on the bed and Corrine smiled at me as, relieved of duty, she could watch as I subjugated myself.

Adrienne's sex looked unedifying. The dark, dishevelled, pelt was thick with her juices and her labia had, for now, lost their natural definition. I assumed that she was not ready for another climax and so I simply preened her with my tongue.

We remained locked together for some while but, in straddling Corrine's body, I became more and more aware of my sex as it rubbed gently against her. It was maddening. I wanted to increase the friction but to do so would have meant adjusting my position and neglecting Adrienne.

When I did break off for a second, to clear my hair from my face, it was to find Corrine smiling knowingly and she teasingly raised her body just a little.

I resumed my duties but Adrienne, seemingly insatiable, was ready again. She relaxed and lowered herself on to Corrine's face.

She began to lick and I was now displaced but any uncertainty was soon forestalled.

Corrine reached up with her delicate hands and placed them on the taut hemispheres before me. I looked on appalled as she applied a gentle pressure and prised them apart.

I was shocked to see that the tight channel was lined with a dark growth but the more so when I realized that it was immaculately groomed. The thought of retaining someone to do such a thing seemed bizarre but the effect had a deviant beauty.

It was shaped to a razor sharp point just beyond the ribbed opening which, itself, was left completely revealed. Its tight dusky pinkness lay in stark contrast and exerted a unnatural attraction.

It was obvious what was wanted of me but I could not move. Everything about it was wrong but some malign influence was at work. I had never before contemplated such a thing but I was being overcome by a perverted curiosity.

I put out my tired tongue once again and moved closer. My first touch was almost negligible but enough to feel an initial flexing like a beast arising from slumber. There was an age old, hidden, power here and I could not resist the temptation.

I pressed the tip of my tongue to the very centre but withdrew it immediately when it yielded unexpectedly.

Corrine was still busily engaged but I knew, somehow, that she was now of no consequence. This was between Adrienne and me.

Less bold, I began to lick along the valley floor. The soft, tiny, hairs tickled my tongue and I found the taste of arousal was a little more salty. I continued to follow the same track passing quickly over the central declivity each time but Adrienne was unconcerned. She knew me better than I knew myself.

The lure of that final taboo was just too great. I began to lick more slowly, drawn ever inwards, until I found myself pressing at the dark centre.

There was an initial resistance but she was simply toying with me, encouraging me to try harder. As I speared my tongue for another effort I felt her relax and, suddenly, I was through.

The immediate taste was slightly astringent, a little soapy, but as I burrowed deeper it became more dank. The pressure on my tongue was stronger than I imagined but it was as though we were fitted for one another.

My face was pressed against her smooth, firm, cheeks and I felt uncomfortably warm but I had no desire to withdraw. She began to gently squeeze at me as she rose towards her climax and I met her rhythm with a sympathetic flexing of my tongue.

Beneath me Corrine was almost still but I guessed that her tongue was now measuring out the same leisurely beat on Adrienne's clitoris until, with us still locked together, she melted into another wrenching orgasm.

At its zenith the pressure became almost unbearable but I stayed with her, only sliding free once she was completely sated.

In the immediate aftermath I felt a strange sense of guilt but it was outweighed by my own growing need for release and at that moment it would have taken very little. The shamefulness of what I had just done had, in some twisted manner, brought me to the edge and I could feel my sex screaming for attention.

I put my hand between my legs but Adrienne got up from the bed followed by Corrine and I guiltily took it away again. I lay still, unsure what to do, and Adrienne did nothing to ease my discomfort as she aloofly helped herself to a glass of water without offering one to Corrine or me.

It fell to Corrine to break the silence.

"Shall I get them?"

By way of reply Corrine simply nodded and then stood at the full length window with her back to me as she looked out into the night.

Corrine skipped away almost gleefully and returned a moment later with an armful of white ropes. I sat up in alarm but she smiled at me impishly.

"Don't worry. It'll be fun."

She eased me gently back on to the bed but, in spite of her assurance, I felt a knot in my stomach.

As she efficiently bound my wrists and ankles I could not help but be reminded of my session with Diane Denby and with that thought came the partial reassurance that it would soon all be over.

Corrine stretched my limbs to the extremities of the bed and tied off the ropes to the unseen legs. My bondage was not strict but was, nevertheless, very effective. Once it was complete she kissed her fingers and touched them to my lips before turning to Adrienne.

"May I?"

Adrienne did not even deign to turn around. She simply gestured for Corrine to go ahead.

She wasted no time. She slinked onto the bed and settled herself over my face. She smiled at me as she parted her sex and eased herself down.

She was very wet and smelt strongly suggesting that she may have been even more aroused than me but she had the luxury of being able to do something about it. By this stage my whole face ached and my tongue felt thick but I began to lick her as best I could.

For a few minutes she seemed content. She purred in appreciation as she fondled her own breasts but she then decided to put my new found talents to use.

She slid forward just a little to make her meaning clear and I found my tongue wedged in a tighter valley. She brought her hands down to open herself and now there could no longer be any misunderstanding.

There was a clean smoothness that had been absent with Adrienne and the taste betrayed the fact that she had already used her fingers to spread her own lubrication. As a result I was able to slip inside without too great an effort but once home there was that same firm embrace.

She held me fast as her fingers moved to her clitoris. She rubbed herself slowly to begin with but I could feel her movements becoming ever more abandoned.

"Oh God!"

She found it hard to retain control as shivers of ecstasy grew in intensity and then there was a barely suppressed a scream as she finally gave in. Her fingers were still but her body continued to be jolted and my face was sprayed with gouts of moisture.

To my great relief she got up almost immediately; no doubt because she was more accustomed to being in my position and knew exactly how I was feeling. She gave me that same innocent smile before collecting some of the moisture from my brow with her finger which she then licked clean.

I was finished. Even my own need had gone cold. The one thing in the world that I really wanted at that moment was a long hot shower but I had reckoned without Adrienne's endurance.

Like a wraith she was suddenly at my side and then, facing down my body, she knelt astride my face.

Corrine's pale skin, with its natural luminosity, conveyed a lightness but Adrienne's was its antithesis. As she lowered herself, slowly and deliberately, the light seemed to absorbed until I was submerged in a suffocating darkness.

She allowed her weight to settle and closed her calves about my head sealing me in. She was so much hotter than Corrine but it was a stifling heat which displaced the air.

Every breath I took was at her whim and she ensured that I breathed the very essence of her. My lungs worked hard, desperate for sustaining oxygen, but she sat majestically savouring my distress.

When, at last, she lifted just a little I gasped for air and made an entreaty.

"Please…I'm done."

"Just close your eyes and mouth and enjoy…"

My head was pressed into the bed by her weight and then she began to move. To begin with it was just an inch or two, enough to start her flow, but, as she became wetter, the arc of travel increased. Very soon she was riding her sex over the contours of my face, a controlled movement which began at my forehead and finished at my chin only to be repeated over and over again.

I breathed to her rhythm, as she allowed, but it never seemed enough. I wanted it to be over but I knew, deep down, that she would take her time and revel in my humiliation.

Her wetness was augmented by my perspiration but it still felt as if her pubis was abrading my skin, anointing it with a scented tattoo that would forever be with me.

I would have used my tongue, anything to make her come, but I am sure that she knew that as she rode with the power of her hips driving her on.

I began to feel a little faint and my ears were ringing but from somewhere, a long way off, I heard a splintering crash. I was blinded as Adrienne threw herself from me and then the

sudden brightness resolved itself into the barrel of a gun.

"Armed police…Don't Move!"

Chapter 8

I was taken into custody with only a blanket to cover my nakedness. It was quickly apparent that, in order to preserve my anonymity, Bullington had not briefed the police as to who I was.

I spent an uncomfortable few hours alone in a cell before I was finally picked up and spirited away. The debriefing took place that same night and it was well into the following afternoon before I finally made it home.

Things were strangely quiet in the days that followed. Bullington encouraged me to take some time off and, as subtly as she could, asked if I wanted any psychological counselling. The circumstances of my discovery were in the police report and were, no doubt, subject to prurient gossip but she had made sure that my name stayed out of it.

In the event I only took a couple of days. I was anxious to see the case closed out and, besides which, there were two official engagements. Both took place in secret. My meeting with the Prime Minister was necessarily brief but the thanks he gave me were heartfelt. I had been nervous but at least I had had Bullington for company.

On the second occasion I was entirely alone. I was escorted into the imposing ballroom of Buckingham Palace where Her Majesty the Queen presented me with my medal which, sadly, would have to remain confidential for as long as I was covered by the Official Secrets Act.

It still seemed unreal as I looked at it on my beside table but then I gave a moan as Clem's clever tongue brought me closer to orgasm. I took hold of her head through the quilt but she needed no guidance. She twisted the finger that was already buried deep inside me and I felt the flood gates open.

When it was over she emerged from beneath the quilt and snuggled up to me.

"Now it's your turn…"

I smiled. The departmental debriefing was to be held the following morning and so I felt there was no harm in allowing her to hear from me a few hours earlier.

"They arrested nine men at the scene, Adrienne is still in custody, and 'Veronique' is still at large somewhere."

She bit my shoulder playfully.

"I know all that…I want to know how you guessed."

"It was nothing clever. It was literally staring me in the face. We were looking for a gun and it was right there pointing at Tower Bridge which, for most people, is the iconic image of London."

"HMS Belfast?"

"Exactly, a floating Imperial War Museum exhibit permanently moored in the Pool of London just fifty yards from the bridge."

"And they needed a breech block to make the gun operable?"

"That's what I had to check with Denby. The shell that they stole was self propelled; the Belfast's guns are from an earlier era and still used bags of powder. They didn't match and so I asked Denby how it could be done.

She told me that if they drilled a hole into the block they could insert a soft steel pin. After that all they had to do was to hit it with a club hammer to jam it in. One shot, no need to aim. Their only problem was the necessity to prepare the block in advance. They would not have had the time once in situ."

"It would have worked?"

"If the shell was viable it would almost certainly have worked. The experts tell us that it would have brought down most of the masonry on the South Tower and some of the ironwork. The bridge would have been closed to traffic for months, maybe years, not to mention the disruption to river traffic. What better target; a historic landmark and a major artery for the financial centre."

"But how did you know which night?"

"Now that's another question…you'll need to wheedle it out of me."

She looked almost petulant as I pushed her head back down under the quilt. It was going to take a long time, and it was going to be hot work for her, but I loved the thought that she would slowly cook steeped in my essence.

To her credit she did not rush things. She brought me to the edge a number of times only to ease back before taking me to a higher plateau. It was almost an hour before I stretched my body to welcome another climax and when she reappeared she was alarmingly red in the face. She kissed me tenderly on the lips letting me taste myself.

"So tell…"

"It was the video equipment at Adrienne's apartment. She said they had arranged a shoot for the next night and it was then that I remembered the road signs. I saw them all along the route saying that the bridge would be closed to traffic and pedestrians so that they could carry out vibration tests for structural integrity.

It would have formed a perfect backdrop but it would also have given an opportunity to hit the bridge with minimal risk of casualties.

It convinced me that, for Adrienne, it was not about the cause it was simply an ego trip and she wanted a film record.

After that it was simple. If we assumed that it was Veronique, all along, who was pulling the strings, and that she was determined on a bloodbath, then she was only had one night left to her before Adrienne's planned timetable."

"Clever girl!"

She kissed me again and then got out of bed to head to the bathroom. At the doorway she looked back.

"But what about 'Edinburgh'?"

"We should have seen it. It was there in our enquiries. They had obviously made comparisons between the Peruvian naval vessels and the Belfast which, despite its name is an Edinburgh Class cruiser."

She clapped her hands as if I had performed a magic trick.

"Don't you go to sleep…we're not finished yet."

Any thought that she was referring to more revelations was dispelled when she licked her lips lasciviously.

I lazed in bed, listing to her singing to herself, when my laptop chimed. It was not the usual chime for a new message in fact it was like no chime that I had heard from it before.

Curiosity got the better of me and I hopped out of bed. There was one new message. It was from an anonymous sender, with an attachment, marked "Eye's Only". It looked suspicious but my laptop was protected by the services own firewalls.

After a few seconds a film clip ran. It was not high quality and it took me a moment to realize what I was watching. It was taken from on high and showed Veronique sitting on the dais and there, between her legs, a slut that I finally recognized as myself.

The film ran on and then I saw myself with Megan and, in spite of the fear I felt, I was becoming aroused.

My immediate thought was that this was from an insider; someone who knew me and had access the services e-mail system but I had no idea what they were out to achieve. I was still pondering it when a familiar voice issued from the speaker and chilled me to the bone.

"I know who you are, I know where you live, and now we need to talk…"

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers