All Comments on 'Bondage Asylum'

by dontdoxme47

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Hopefully lots more episodes in the pipeline ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nonsense

2*, just to be clement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story, though a pity it escalated so fast.

This is a good start to the story. Very enjoyable, and I could see myself at a more sane version of the facility. I do find it to be a pity that it escalated so fast to full confinement and an indefinite stay.

I would have preferred it to start slower with less bondage but for the inmate to slowly find himself more and more bound and locked into a longer stay slowly over time as a punishment for his actions. That way there would be a better feeling of growth and conflict to the story.

I hope this route will still produce a great story though.

dontdoxme47dontdoxme47almost 4 years agoAuthor
First story ever

This is the first I have ever written so I would appreciate any feedback in the comments. I may make further chapters later

dlover49dlover49almost 4 years ago

Very nice. I hope you write more, either this story or another one.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
Hello Dotnox...

I would change the perspective from you to I. And a wrap story that makes clear that the person who narrates the story is free again. To make clear that it was scary but still consensual bdsm.

TreaclelipzTreaclelipzover 2 years ago

This is an excellent ride. Thank you. I love the pace and his indefinite stay leaving that trepidation... This is a genius, exciting concept. Id appreciate a female inmate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will your next write be in this series?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

This is an Amazing story!!!!! Please continue :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous