Kinky Secretary. Fetish Olympics

Story Info
Mistress devises Kinky games.
2.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you ever get tired of watching sports?"

The question was rhetorical. Mistress knew full well that I never did.

"I suppose with the Olympics coming up you'll be even more glued to the TV. That is, if I let you. I could keep you tied up, gagged and blindfolded through the whole endless event. You could listen to cooking shows and chick flicks the entire time. It would be fun to watch you helplessly squirm. A bit frustrating for you. The only problem would be that I would have to feed you, get you to the bathroom and generally take care of my bound captive."

I have to admit spending the day tied up wouldn't be a bad thing but day after day might be a bit much. I wasn't worried that I couldn't do it. After all, I had spent weekends tied up at Mistress' hand in the past as I described in earlier stories.

"On the other hand, I've been thinking about a challenge. If you were successful, I would let you indulge your passion for sports and I might even take your cage off. Are you up for it?"

A bit of background. After Mistress had returned from her lecture tour we had settled in to our new open relationship. Mistress indulged her long buried bi tendencies with our friend Joan from time to time. Joan, a mystery woman at the time, had also kidnapped me while Mistress was away with Mistress' permission. She had her way with me in every way and it was memorable as I had described in another of my stories.

I had also been able to play with Sue, our stewardess friend. We met Sue and her room mates when I was taken out in public by Mistress. Mistress and I had taught Sue and her friends the ropes. Literally. She turned out to be as kinky as we were. I had gone with her to a fetish party and later spent another weekend with her. One or the other was tied up the whole time.

Of course I was always available to Mistress whenever desired. She would always be number 1.

Our day to day life had continued without much change. I dressed each day in skirt and blouse and performed my secretarial duties. Mistress was even more popular and kept up a regular blog for her many fans. Her memoirs continued to sell well.

She had put me back in my cage after a while. She caught me masturbating once and that was enough. Even if we weren't exclusive she was still unequivocally the boss. Frankly, I had missed it. I still found it incredibly sexy that she controlled my orgasms at her whim. My clit strained against the cage when she dangled the key in front of me. Sometimes she used it, sometimes not.

We had finished lunch and I lit a Winston as we relaxed.

She smiled at me as she smoked her Virginia Slim. "Well, are you up for it?"

Of course I was even though I knew Mistress could be creatively devious.

"It's settled then. I'll make all the arrangements. We'll do it tomorrow since that will be Friday. Now back to work Darla."

Mistress closed the door to her office and I guessed she was on the phone setting up the challenge. We finished the work day as usual. Every now and then I noticed Mistress looking at me with a sly grin but I knew better than to ask what was in store the next day.

I slept restlessly. Anticipation I guess. I fixed breakfast and awaited Mistress' instructions. She had me dress in my black catsuit with no skirt and thigh high boots. I glued on my red nails and did my makeup, saving the 'fuck me' red lipstick for last. I hoped it might lead to a fucking. Mistress had me put on my long red Darla Crane wig and gather it into a pony tail.

When I finished I preened in front of the mirror. I never tired of dressing and putting on makeup, particularly with Mistress watching. I found it sexy and stimulating as hell. As I did always after dressing, I lit a Winston and enjoyed the guilty pleasure. Deep red lipstick on the filter.

"Nice, very nice Darla. Now finish that cigarette and wash you mouth out. You'll understand why later."

Okay. I did as instructed and walked out to the living room as the door opened. Joan walked in looking ravishing as always. A silk blouse over a leather skirt. Seamed stockings under 4 inch stilettos. Mistress was dressed similarly. My clit strained against the cage just looking at the two of them.

I traded air kisses with Joan. Wouldn't want to smudge the lipstick even if it was designed to be kiss proof. A few minutes later as we chatted, the doorbell rang again. Mistress answered and Sue the Stew walked in. Unlike the other 2, she was in a catsuit also. We traded kisses also and chatted briefly.

"Why don't we get started then ladies. Darla, you'll be tied up for the challenge. You don't really need to be but it just seems right. Sue, would you do the honors? Damsel in distress style please."

"Of course Mistress, I do love tying Darla up. You two taught me so well and I don't get nearly enough opportunities. Hands behind you Darla. You know the drill."

I did indeed. I put my hands palm to palm behind me and Sue quickly wrapped and cinched them tight. I had a moment of pride at her expertise. She had taken to it like a duck to water. She fashioned a tight chest harness over and under my DD's, cinching it tightly on both sides. It wasn't going to slip down. I sat down and Sue tied my ankles and above my knees.

"Very nice Sue. I don't think Darla is going anywhere. Are you baby?"

I agreed that I wasn't. At least, not without help.

"Here's the challenge. We'll put a pillow down in front of the sofa so you can get on your knees comfortably, then blindfold you. We'll take turns sitting in front of you. You've been on your knees between our legs before and your task will be to identify us using only your tongue. Get all three right and I'll let you watch the Olympics. Get one right and you get to watch some but not as much as you'd like. Get none and I may hogtie you the whole two weeks. And by the way, the cage stays on the whole time if you strike out."

Mistress slipped a blindfold with a nose cutout over my eyes. No way to see around it. Not even a little. She whispered in my ear.

"If you only get one, it better be me!"

"Ok ladies, contestant number one take the sofa. And no moaning, no matter how hard Darla tries."

The pressure was on. I knew if I got only one and it wasn't Mistress, I was in big trouble.

I felt hands pulling me forward and went to work. All three were shaved so that didn't help. I licked, nibbled and sucked, hoping for an inadvertent moan. No luck. Pleasurable panting but nothing more. Speaking of pleasure, there was plenty for me. I loved this.

I felt hands pull me back.

"That's enough. I think a moan was coming on. Take a sip of water to cleanse your palate and we'll go to number two."

I sucked on the straw between my lips, enjoying the break. I wasn't sure who number one had been but I was pretty sure it wasn't Mistress. I tried to figure if she would go next or wait till last.

I was pulled forward again in plunged my tongue into the next shaved pussy. Again, I did my best to please whichever lady was sitting in front of me and hoped for a verbal clue. No luck there but whoever it was kept her hands behind my head so I guessed she was enjoying herself.

Before I could provoke an orgasm I was pulled back and given another sip of water and a brief break.

"Last one Darla."

I was pulled forward and I knew instantly it was Mistress. Her sweet pussy was unmistakable as many times as I had tasted it. I tried extra hard to please her, hoping that if I guessed wrong on the other two, Mistress would have mercy later.

I plunged my tongue as deeply as I could. Literally fucking her with it, then gently nipped and sucked. When I thought I had to come up for air, she pulled me even deeper and began to pant. I was drenched as she came. She was so in control she didn't make a sound other than her breathing.

She pushed me back and I was again given water. The blindfold was removed and I looked at all three flushed faces.

"My, my Darla. You're a mess. Let's fix your lipstick."

Mistress dabbed, then reapplied my lipstick. Even extra long lasting lipstick was no match for what had just happened. She put a Winston between my lips and lit it. I watched as the three of them passed my pack among them. Post coital cigarettes, sort of, for all.

"Well, let's hear your guesses Darla. Remember what's at stake."

"First of all, every one of you are delicious, sexy and amazing."

"Flattery will get you nowhere Darla. Let's have it."

"Mistress was number three. I think number one was Joan and number two Sue."

Mistress smiled.

"I thought you would know which one was me. I was number three. You missed the other two. I will say they both seemed to enjoy the challenge so over all not too bad. You'll get to watch some of the Olympics and maybe we'll do it again some time."

No argument from me.

"Just one more thing. Sue and I had a little side bet. She bet you would correctly identify her pussy. I bet you wouldn't. If she won, she could have you for the rest of the weekend. Since you missed, she's a bit disappointed. Tell you what Sue, I'll give you one more chance if you're up for it.

"Yes!"

"I haven't even told you what your challenge would be you horny little slut."

"I don't care, I'll do it."

"Ok. First let's get you tied up. Damsel in distress style just like Darla."

Mistress and Joan teamed up and Sue was as helpless as I was.

"Here's the game. Joan and I will hogtie, gag and blindfold Darla. We'll blindfold you but no gag. We'll put you a good distance apart. If you can find Darla and suck her off you can have her the rest of the weekend. Joan and I will have a cigarette and a glass of wine while we enjoy the show."

I watched as Sue was blindfolded. A nose cutout like mine was tightly applied. She couldn't possibly get it off. I opened my mouth for a 2 inch red ball gag that would silence me. I was blindfolded again and each one of them took and elbow and hopped me to my spot. I could tell it was behind the sofa. Mistress reached down and freed my clit from it's cage. They lowered me to the floor and hogtied me then rolled me on my side so my clit was available.

I heard them hop Sue to her spot and help her to the floor.

"Any time Sue. We'll give you 15 minutes. If you're successful, Darla is yours to do whatever you want with. If not, I hope your vibrator is charged. Time starts now."

I heard the flick of lighters and liquid being poured then Sue spoke up.

"Darla, make some noise."

I mmmmfffed behind the mouth filling gag as best I could. I would have clicked my heels on the floor but tightly hogtied as I was, there was no way.

I heard Sue shuffle and roll aimlessly as Mistress and Joan laughed.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this before. This is such fun watching these two desperate sluts. Gets me kind of hot. Darla, you need to help Sue."

Mistress laughed as I tried my best to make noise but the ropes were so tight I could barely move at all. And the gag, speech was impossible. I made whatever noise I could.

I started to hear heavy breathing from the sofa. Mistress was truly turned on. She and Joan were clearly having their own fun watching the two of us struggle. I heard Joan start moaning and knew where Mistress' mouth was just now.

They were interrupted when Sue managed to bump into the sofa.

"So close Sue, but time is running out."

Mistress turned her attention back to Joan's pussy but I heard Sue sliding her butt along. When she hit the sofa, she had figured that I was behind it.

"On the way Darla. You'd better be hard when I get there."

No problem there.

Finally she found me. She explored with her lips, kissing me around the gag before sliding down and taking my rock hard clit in her mouth. Time was getting short and she knew it. She bobbed up and down as quickly as she could. No time for teasing. I felt the orgasm build and exploded into her waiting red lips.

"Whew, just in time. And I must say we had a very good time watching you. Let's get you untied."

I heard them untie Sue, then release my hogtie rope. The gag and blindfold were removed and all three of them managed to get me up on the sofa. Sue lit a Winston for me before lighting her own.

"Congratulations Sue, Darla is all your for the rest of the weekend. Should we untie her?"

"No Mistress, let's leave her tied up for now. It's dark out and I'll take her as she is."

We chatted a while till Sue said we needed to go. I was hopped to her car, put in the front seat and belted in. Mistress leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Have fun baby. I hope Sue isn't too mean to you. Joan, I hate to be alone. Stay over?"

Joan pulled Mistress into a deep lesbian kiss as Sue started the car. She lit a Winston and looked over at me.

"You've told me Mistress has kept you tied up all weekend. I may just have to try it myself."

What a monster we had created!

"Please be gentle Sue."

She took a long drag with a slow exhale and looked at me with an evil grin.

"No chance Darla, no chance at all."

I thought as we drove away that I had to be the luckiest girl in the world.