Bondage Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to regret this the next time you try to sit down," I warned.

Then I pounded that ass with my paddle, swinging hard and fast, enjoying the way that Franky whimpered and moaned with every strike.

The bratty doctor was obviously enjoying the pain, so I swung harder until I finally reached their limit. Their ass was red and bruised by the time I was done.

I could tell they'd had enough when the whimpers changed to agonized cries. Their ass instinctively shied away from my paddle, but I gave it 1 last stinging THWAP!

"Are you done being a naughty brat?" I asked as that final paddle strike landed.

"Yes," They whimpered a barely audible response.

"Good," I said, dropping the paddle and gently caressing that tender tush. "Now tell me all about the experiments. What exactly are you doing for Pinolva?"

"We're creating monsters," Franky explained. "Pinolva's got stupid code names for the different types he wants. I call them slime blobs, furry beasts, draco lizards, and tentacle tanglers."

Those names sounded a lot like the creatures that destroyed my home.

I was finally getting some answers.

"Very good," I cooed in a voice like honey and tightened my grip on that delicious ass. "You're such an obedient informant. Now tell me. How long do we have before the monsters are ready?"

"I don't know," Franky shook their head. "I stalled for as long as I could by hiding information about which humans are compatible. Time is up though. Igor will figure it out tomorrow. There's nothing I can do about it."

"Why's that?" I questioned, curious.

"Because of a superhero," Franky explained. "I've studied the cells. Humans who are capable of superpowers, magic, and monstrous mutations all develop these strange growths on a cellular level. They look like receptors for some sort of energy that I don't really understand."

That made me stop for a moment, feeling confused and wondering how the doctor understood so much yet knew so little. It sounded like they were talking about zeal, but it made no sense.

I've used zeal for years and have never heard of these, what did they call them, receptors. In my experience there's a mental state where you focus and concentrate to project your consciousness through the zeal floating all around us. So why would we need receptors in the body?

Plus everybody on Imperial Island can use it, so why would some people have receptors and not others? Something clearly didn't add up here, but I would not get that answer tonight.

Franky was blissfully oblivious to my confusion. They were a melty mess, collapsed on the bed and moaning softly as my fingers gently squeezed. All of their cocks looked hard and ready to go.

I tried not to stare too hungrily, but I could not hold back my desire any longer.

"You mean zeal," I said, "That's your mystery energy. It's a cosmic force from two realities pulling on one another. But I'm asking the questions here and what I want to know right now is how do you have four amazing cocks and more importantly what do they feel like inside me?"

Franky blushed, then rolled over and met my eyes with a powerful stare of lustful intention.

"I'm a genetic doctor with a miracle mutation drug," they answered in their bratty voice. "And you'll have to take your pants off if you want to find that out."

My jeans hit the floor before they finished speaking.

Then we spent the next few minutes opening condoms and rolling them onto Franky's cocks. They felt warm and hard in my hand as I rolled the thin sheaths down.

They would feel even better inside me in a moment.

I climbed atop Franky, straddled their hips, and asked for what I truly wanted.

"Fuck me you sexy doctor," I pleaded. "Fill me up with your cocks. Ravage all my needy fuckholes."

They grabbed hold of my hips and slowly slid inside me, rocking gently up and down as they eased in deeper.

I moaned, adjusting to the size and enjoying both my holes stuffed full at once.

Then they began to THRUST harder, faster, deeper inside me.

Oh fuck, it felt so good, bouncing atop them, letting Franky pull me up and down as they impaled me.

"Oh yes, just like that," I cried out when their other cocks began to rub my clit.

I felt so many incredible sensations all at once that I felt like I could CUM at any moment.

Franky must have felt it too. They fucked me right up to the edge, then slowed and stopped before I could reach my climax.

With a lustfuly mischievous grin they denied my building orgasm.

I whimpered and squirmed atop them, trying push myself down upon those wonderful cocks, but Franky held me firm.

"You like when I fuck you hard like that, don't you Jane?" They asked in a knowing tone.

"Yes," I admitted "Please. I need it."

"Good," They cooed, taking complete control of my lust and desperation. "But you haven't apologized yet for breaking into my home and tying me up."

"I'm sorry," I stammered. "I thought that you. I didn't realize. I needed to stop your-"

"Shhhhh. Shush now." They silenced my rambling and slowly slid me down onto their cocks in a slow and thoroughly drawn out THRUST.

I moaned and arched my back as they slid into me so good.

"You need to atone for what you've done," They stated, slowly rocking their hips up and down. "You're going to be my horny fucktoy until you help me destroy the lab, aren't you?"

"Yes," I agreed, hardly conscious of the question.

I tried to ride up and down atop them, but they pulled me all the way down and held me firm with our crotches pressed together.

They held me close like that as their cocks fucked in and out like tendrils. One cock THRUST into my pussy just as the other slid out of my ass. Then they THRUST back into my ass in time as they pulled out of my pussy.

Franky kept alternating like that, filling up one fuckhole then the other, with THRUST after THRUST of their lustful cocks as their other two cocks teased my clit in slow spiraling strokes.

They built up a steady rhythm, fucking me harder, faster, and holding me tight like a helpless fuckdoll all the while.

"Oh yes, fuck me Franky," I moaned out,. "Just like that, oh yes, oh fuck yes. It feels so good."

Then they did it again.

Just as I was about to cum again, they slowed down the rhythm of their THRUSTS and stopped teasing my sensitive clit.

"Please," I whimpered, needing it bad. "Please fuck me hard and make me cum."

"First you've got to tell me that you are my obedient fucktoy," Franky demanded. "Say it. I'm your obedient fucktoy."

They THRUST into me hard right then and it felt so good that I could only nod and agree.

"I'm your obedient fucktoy," I complied.

"Again," They commanded, bouncing me up and down atop them.

"I'm your obedient fucktoy," I repeated, and they began to pleasure my clit again.

Franky stared at my tits which jiggled and wiggled with every THRUST. I loved the way they ogled my body and treated me like a helpless plaything.

"I'm your obedient fucktoy," I couldn't help but repeat it over and over as they fucked me good. "I'm your obedient fucktoy. I'm your obedient fucktoy. I'm your obedi-"

"Good fucktoy. CUM for me," They commanded, just as I thought I could not hold back any longer.

I writhed and moaned and squirted atop them, my whole body shuddering with a powerful orgasm as their cocks continued to THRUST, in and out of my ass and pussy.

Then they began to throb and shoot thick strands of CUM inside me, bringing my pleasure to new heights as we came together.

I moaned and cried out and clenched and rode up on down on Franky's cocks until the moaning stopped and all their cocks slid out.

Then I collapsed and laid beside them on the bed.

"Fuck that was amazing," I purred, gently snuggling my breasts into their side.

"Good," They agreed. "We've got at least a few months before the research is ready for mass production. I think you should take things slow and investigate thoroughly before we destroy the lab."

12