Bondage Professor, Curious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

When she started reading, there was an uncomfortableness knowing that it was written by her esteemed professor. She had already glanced through the different books and they were all written from the perspective of a female character.

Halfway through the first book, Christina had read an array of sexual pleasures, thoughts, and feelings- all from the professor's perspective.

The acts and themes centered around the pleasures of dominance and submission.

It was an eye opening thing to read. Christina had always considered herself a fairly open-minded woman on the topic of sex. To Christina, sex was something that was beautiful and should be shared equally between two partners.

But in the professor's book, the submissive surrendered to the dominant woman. The submissive receive pleasure through the unconditional surrender.

By the end of the reading, Christina was unsure of what to think. She was slightly aroused, yet slightly bewildered. The book was a sexual odyssey of BDSM.

She needed coffee and fresh air.

Christina dressed in jeans, flip flops, and a stylish tshirt. Braless.

She took another book, the journal, and a pen, and she headed out to a nearby coffee shop. She bought a cup of coffee and sat on a bench underneath the shade of a tree. A few sips of coffee and her mind was clear. The fresh air did wonders.

Her fingers flipped through the second book and she read quickly. The second book was much more focused on lesbian themes. More dominance. More submission. The characters felt real. The details were rich. And the sex was vivid.

Christina crossed her legs a few times in different directions while she read. There was a tingly wet feeling between her legs. Her eyes were fixated on the short story.

Throughout the reading, the same question still lingered in her mind: How much of these stories are actually true?

By the end of the story, Christina needed another sip of the coffee, but the coffee had already turned cold. Her mind was in a frenzy, which was the perfect time to capture her thoughts. She opened the notebook and grabbed the pen:

I just read two of the professor's bondage books. Huh? Wow. Did I really just read that? What an experience.

I've always had sapphic fantasies. The gentle and romantic kind. The loving kind. I like the softness and tenderness that women have.

Neither of the professor's books had those things. The concept of bdsm is strange to me. The whole idea of 'surrender.' Why? What's the point? I don't get it. Maybe someday I will.

I've never written in a journal before.

3/28/15

Christina closed the notebook and threw away the coffee.

***

The next morning was spent with friends. They went to the gym together for a workout. Then they had lunch. Christina went back to the dorm mid-afternoon. Her body was exhausted from the workout.

She laid in bed with another book. The main character was a professor and the other character was a female student.

Christina read every word carefully, noting how Professor Kelly described her lustful thoughts for the pretty young college student. Tensions grew. Things inevitably became a sexual odyssey where the professor would tie the student in her office and have her way.

It took two hours for Christina to read that entire book. Her eyes hurt. There was an aroused tingling sensation between her legs.

She got up to use the bathroom. While she sat on the toilet, she reached down to rub her swollen clitoris. It had been a long time since she had sexual contact with another person. Her rubbing fingers felt good. Her mind thought of the story. She imagined herself being bound in Professor Kelly's office. She thought of servicing her beautiful teacher, just like in the story.

Her mind raced through various sexual acts and positions until she was sufficiently aroused enough to orgasm. Her toes curled on the floor. A pressure built inside of her. The pressure begged to be released. She played with her clitoris until the pressure was free and it felt like a heavenly gift that stimulated her entire body.

She used two sheets of toilet paper to wipe her vagina and saw it covered with clear fluids. It was the natural consequence of being overworked and under-satisfied. She hadn't orgasmed this good in a while.

Then she flushed the toilet, washed her hands, and picked up the notebook:

Good god! An orgasm. It's been a while since I felt one like that. And it was a firecracker of a feeling. Phew!

I came after reading my professor's short little bondage book. She has a few of those which she gave me. I've always enjoyed her novels. I'm not sure if I enjoy her bondage books though. Probably not my thing.

But the last story. It was just 'wow.' It really hit close to home. She described how she (in the character in her book) seduces a more-than-willing female student in college. Professor Kelly told me that none of her students know about her erotic story history. So I'm assuming that it's only her fantasy. God, I hope so. The last thing I want is to be seduced by Professor Kelly in her office (even though she's a super sexy fox).

Never mix work and pleasure. That's what I've always been told by friends with bad experiences. I'd like to remain cordial with Professor Kelly so we can work on my thesis. God, if she wasn't my professor, who knows?

3/29/15

***

That night. After a light dinner of fresh vegetables and grilled chicken, Christina sat in front of the computer.

She wrote an email to the professor:

Hello Professor Kelly,

I've read most of the books already. I really like them and I've been keeping track of things with the journal. Do you think we can meet again on Monday? I have a lot of things to discuss with you.

best wishes,

Christina

After the email was sent, Christina surfed the internet and checked twitter and social media like she normally did.

Moments later, she received an email reply from the professor:

Monday 8 am is good. Bring the journal.

- prof k

Christina was dumbfounded. 'Bring the journal?' She was shocked that the professor would want to read the journal, which she had assumed would be private.

She tried to think of a polite way of declining. She replied:

Hi Professor,

Is it necessary to bring the journal? I think it's better if it remains private. I hope that's okay.

Christina

After the email was sent, she expected an immediate reply. The reply never came. Even after another 30 minutes, there was no reply. Christina surfed the internet in the meantime, and there was still no reply.

She got up to wash herself before bed. She did her nightly beauty routine. Christina checked her email again and there was a message from the professor:

No exceptions. Don't remove any of the pages either.

- prof k

There was a sinking feeling in the pit of Christina's stomach. She knew she was screwed. A bunch of her intimate personal feelings were in the journal, including her sexual thoughts on the professor.

***

Christina sat with a stiff posture in the professor's office. Her back was straight and her chest was pointed out. She wasn't wearing a bra as the professor had previously requested.

Professor Kelly had a blank poker face as she carefully analyzed each word of the student's journal. There was an undeniable tension in the room.

"Very intriguing," the professor nodded, putting the journal on the table and leaning back in her chair.

"Anything in particular?" Christina asked, almost too afraid to hear the answer.

"You followed my instructions. Your journals are very detailed. And you're not wearing a bra. I'm impressed by the obedience."

"Thank you."

"And I like that you're wearing a small tshirt. Excellent choice of wardrobe. I can tell that you're very perky in the chest department."

"They are," Christina replied, referring to her breast. "I'm not gifted in size though."

"It's not about the size. It's about how confident you are. I always try to stress that with you. Confidence is key to everything. Including good writing."

"I understand," the student nodded. "I know exactly what you mean. Especially after reading your books. Your writings are so vivid and sharp."

Professor Kelly smiled. "I'm glad my books were able to give you some hot orgasms. Are you more open-minded towards BDSM now?"

"It was interesting," Christina shrugged. "Certainly very provocative. I've never really been into that kind of stuff, but it was nice to read."

"Your journal entries describe your orgasms. You're obviously too ashamed to admit your true feelings."

Christina shrugged again. "It's an arousing topic."

"When you masturbated, how often did you think of me?" the professor asked bluntly.

A fear was sent down Christina's spine. The professor could always sense a lie. The student had no choice but to be honest.

"Only after I read the teacher/student book," Christina replied honestly. "Was that story actually true? Or was it purely fictional?"

"Sadly, the teacher/student book never happened. It's a big fantasy of mine that I've never had the chance to explore. The rest of the stories are true from when I was a young woman."

A flurry of thoughts swirled through Christina's mind. It was a surreal thought knowing the professor was involved with a long list of dirty sex acts.

"Oh, that's interesting..."

"Pinch your nipples," the professor said. "Do it. Through your tshirt."

"Excuse me?"

"Do I have to repeat myself a thousand times? Pinch your nipples."

Christina looked dumbfounded. "Will you stop being my mentor if I don't do it?"

"It's optional. I'll still be your mentor. And I'll still grade you fairly. But I want you to do it."

With a deep breath and a moment to think, Christina pinched both of her nipples through her tshirt. They were soft pinches, enough to give the professor what she wanted.

"Describe your nipples to me," the professor said.

"They're pretty small. Bright pink. My areolas feel smooth and they're a lighter shade of pink."

"Are your nipples sensitive?"

"They are."

"Are you aroused now?" the professor asked.

"I was kind of aroused a while ago. You know, from the sex talk. But touching my nipples for you is more exciting."

"Lift up your tshirt and show me how you normally play with your nipples."

Christina froze. "Do I have to?"

"Everything is optional. Either do it, or don't waste my time."

After another deep breath, Christina lifted her tshirt to reveal her toned stomach and perky little breasts. She reached up and rubbed both of her stiff pink nipples.

The professor watched with hungry eyes.

Christina continued to rub and rub. Her eyes looked at the different papers posted on the walls. She was too ashamed to make eye contact with the stern professor.

"Does this bother you at all?" the professor asked.

"No."

"Is this making you aroused?" the professor asked.

"Yes."

Professor Kelly stood up with a poker face. Her intentions were unclear. She walked around her desk towards the exposed student. Christina remained sitting in a state of anticipation while her breasts were displayed.

The professor stood in front of Christina and unexpectedly pulled the student's tshirt down to cover the breasts.

"I'll send you an email later tonight," the professor said. "Read it carefully. I'd like our private meetings to continue. Don't you?"

"I do."

"Good girl."

Professor Kelly bent down to give Christina a kiss on the forehead. It was a gentle kiss in the midst of a highly charged sexual situation.

Part 3 of 3: Bondage Days / Submissive Nights

Christina stayed up late. Far too late for a dedicated college student with a busy curriculum. Ordinarily, she would have been asleep already. But instead, she waited and waited.

The waiting came to an end after receiving an email that was short, concise, and clear.

Christina read the message several times:

If you're interested in what we've been doing, open the attached files. Then email me your thoughts. Tell me about your masturbation fantasies. I love your curious mind.

If you're not interested, then don't bother. I'll still be your mentor. I'll still help with your thesis. No hard feelings.

- prof k

Christina's gentle hand played with the computer mouse, and the icon roamed the screen. She finally decided to click and download the attached files.

There were a total of 48 photos. Her eyes skimmed them over. All of the images featured naked women in bondage. The pictures were old amateur photographs which had been scanned to the computer.

Each photograph was tastefully done, even though the subject matter was lewd and lascivious. The women in the pictures were of various ages and ethnic backgrounds. None of them looked like professional models. They all looked like average everyday women.

But all of the women were completely naked and totally bound. They were in various states of helplessness. Their limbs were bound by rope. Some were gagged. Others were allowed to scream as they were being whipped.

The photographs were taken in various studios and homes.

The photos all ended the same way; with the women on their knees performing oral sex on the female photographer. Looking at the pictures closely, Christina was certain that the photographer was Professor Kelly, with those unmistakable voluptuous long legs.

Christina's heart skipped a beat. The pictures confirmed that the professor was experienced in domination and bondage. Nothing was a lie. There was an excitement in Christina's mind, like she was playing with something dangerous. But dangerous in a good way.

She leaned back in her chair and slid her hand down her panties. She played with her clit. Her eyes locked onto the screen. She looked at the image of a mature woman (who looked like a PTA mom) eating Professor Kelly's pussy.

There was no love or tenderness in the picture. Only lust. Pure sapphic lust. Lust for other women, by women.

The feeling made Christina's pussy burn. It was a surreal taboo knowing that her esteemed professor was secretly a bondage domme. Christina continued playing with herself. Her mind raced. Her fantasies ran wild.

Then she came.

She sank further into the chair. She pulled her hand out of her panties. The tips of her two fingers were wet. It took a few moments for her to regain her thoughts and composure. At that point, she was too lazy to get up. Instead of washing her fingers, she licked them clean and wiped the saliva onto her tshirt.

She sent a reply email:

Professor Kelly,

I opened your attached file and looked through all the images. Thank you for sending them to me. I'm glad you trust me.

I also know that you were the photographer. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be your secret. But I won't tell.

I masturbated looking at the photographs. Particularly the one with the mature woman going down on you. Hot! I'm not ashamed to admit it, but it made me cum. I'm not sure where this is headed, but I'm willing to follow you.

sincerely,

Christina

It was far too late in the night to expect a response from the professor. She turned off the computer and did her nightly routine before going to bed.

***

Christina listened attentively to Professor Kelly's lecture. She gazed at the professor with admiration. Most of her thoughts were about the professor's sexual side. It was their dirty little secret.

"Christina," the professor called during the lecture. "What was the author's main point in the assigned reading?"

"The author's main point was that women often feel insecure with themselves to conform to society's standards of being beautiful."

"And do you agree with that notion?" the professor asked in front of the class.

"Yes," Christina replied confidently.

"Explain."

"Well, it's an unfortunate fact that so many women in today's society can't accept themselves for who they are. They judge beauty by what they see on tv and in magazines. The truth is, beauty is an incredibly subjective thing. Women shouldn't feel pressured to conform based on other people's opinions. Women should accept who they are."

"Excellent. You've been paying attention. And I think you're going to do very well on the final essay."

Christina beamed with pride from the high praise. The professor rarely gave praise to students in the middle of a lecture.

When the class was over, the students packed their things and left the room. Christina took her time and waited until she was alone with the professor.

"That was excellent," the professor said when they were alone. "You were confident in your answer. I like that."

"Did you read my email? I didn't get a response yet."

"I wanted to hand deliver my response. You deserve a personal touch."

Professor Kelly reached inside her pocket to give Christina a handwritten note. Then the professor left the class while Christina opened the note and read it.

***

They met at 7 am on the campus. The professor wore a classy dress. Christina wore skinny jeans and a small tshirt. The morning air was cool, which caused her nipples to harden and poke through her tshirt, just the way the professor liked.

The professor unlocked the back entrance to the auditorium. No one was there. And no one saw them enter. The lights were off and the auditorium was lit by the morning sunlight shining through the top windows.

"Why did you bring me here?" Christina asked.

She followed the professor's lead onto the stage. They stood on stage together and looked at the empty room.

"Someday soon you'll be graduating on this stage. I'm sure you'll have many honors and distinctions. You're a wonderful student and a wonderful person."

"That really means a lot. I can honestly say that you're the best teacher I've ever had. And I don't mean to sound rude, but why are we standing here?"

Professor Kelly smiled. "Are you afraid someone might come in and catch us?"

"Kind of."

"Then we better hurry," the professor replied. "Pull your tshirt off."

Christina took a deep breath and pulled her tshirt off, tossing it to a nearby table. She stood topless in the empty auditorium and her nipples became harder than diamonds. The professor gleefully looked the student over.

"And the rest?" the professor asked, eyebrow raised.

Another deep breath and Christina stepped out of her shoes, standing barefoot on the cold floor. She undid her jeans before sliding them off along with her white panties. Everything was placed on the table. Christina stood completely naked. Her toned body and shaved pussy on full display.

"Better than I had dreamed," the professor nodded. "You're a perfect thing."

"Thank you," Christina replied with her voice nearly cracking from the nerves.

The professor walked to the podium. Inside were items she had already placed there. She took out a handkerchief and signaled for Christina to come to her. The student did, and walked naked across the stage to the professor.

Professor Kelly used the handkerchief to slowly and gently gag the student's mouth and tied a knot in the back of her head.

"Turn around," the professor said.

Christina turned around and the professor tied her hands together with a thin rope.

"You're mine," the professor whispered in the student's ear. "Over to the table."

They walked to the table. Christina was gagged and her hands were tied behind her back. They went to the table on the auditorium stage. Nerves were building. Tensions grew. Professor Kelly undressed.

Christina feasted her eyes as the professor removed her dress to reveal a middle-aged voluptuous body. Thick legs and large breasts. It was a vision of womanly perfection. The bra was removed and so were the panties. Professor Kelly's large round breasts hung free. The big brown nipples hardened. Her pubic hairs were thick and curly.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers