Bondage Sessions: Your Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Robin stroked my cock vigorously, she started to ask me questions about my kinks and sexual preferences, and anytime I would pause to think about my answers, she would stop rubbing and wait for me to speak. At one point she asked me if I had ever fantasized about being dominated by a man, and she seemed quite surprised when I responded that I had. The combination of the handjob and kinky interrogation brought me to a shuddering orgasm quickly, and I came hard into her hands.

I sessioned with Robin several times after that, and though being with her nearly achieved my ideal balance between organic, spontaneous bdsm and the risk of harm, I was troubled by the perception that adding a sexual element to our sessions had crossed a line of some kind, from something that was also deeply fulfilling for her to something else that was just good money. Eventually our sessions started feeling more rote and less imaginative, and I saw her much less frequently.

12