Bondage under Stars Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of how me and wife had bondage sex in the outdoors.
1.6k words
4.37
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story and I've split it into two parts. It's semi-realistic, so some events actually did happened, and the rest just a kinky fantasy of mine. But I do have plans to fulfill these fantasies one day so enjoy :) Would love to read your comments.

After getting married, both me (34 y/o) and my wife (29 y/o) got into the everyday routine and with no kids as of yet, I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity and explore something more creative than the usual. Thankfully, both of us were always looking for new and exciting things to keep our "bedroom" interesting. For my wife, she was more into sex toys, light bondage and a little bit of exhibitionism. For me, it was more bondage in combination with exhibitionism and turning her into a hotwife, so you could say that we had a few things in common.

To give you a better perspective, my wife's a tall (6'1") brunette, golden brown long hair, with small perky tits and a great ass with amazing long legs, almost like a Greek goddess. I love tall women with long legs and I'm also an ass guy, so naturally I get very horny when she wears tight yoga pants, or high heels with short skirts showing off those hot tanned legs and sexy ass when we go out.

We both enjoy the thrill of having outdoor sex, and the risk of getting caught in the act is a huge turn on for both of us. Just the thought of a strange couple or a group of horny men watching my wife naked, sweaty, on all fours, getting railed, is making my cock throb. Sex clubs are perfect to fulfill this fantasy, but we haven't tried them yet, mainly because we live in a somewhat small and conservative region. Also, she's bit more shy and has some self esteem issues regarding her height, being taller even than most men. Whenever I have a kink in mind, she always expects me to lead, and that's fine. I get her to do what I want, and she's eager to comply.

This outdoor fantasy of mine started a few months ago when one night after a long road trip in the mountains, we got horny, and ended up having car sex in the forest, not very far away from the main road, but far enough so we wouldn't be seen. This wasn't our first car sex. We nearly got caught a couple of times in the past, and that excited us and made us want to do this a lot more often. Seeing her that night, half naked, on her knees, with her perky tits out in the open, her nipples fully erect from excitement, full of cum dripping down her face, sparked an even kinkier fantasy in me. Watching her in a sexual trance from licking and cleaning up my cock, fully exposed, was incredibly erotic, and that image of her still makes me shiver from excitement.

The fantasy of turning her into a hotwife, always intrigued me. But not like a cuckold fetish, more like a pimp, selling her like a prostitute, or a porn director where I sit back, still in control, directing her actions, and enjoying the show of my dear loving wife pleasing other men and women by turning into a whore. So after that night in the mountains, I kept fantasizing what would happen if there was another car with three strange horny men inside, coming up to us slowly and catching us in the act, with my wife on her knees full of cum on her face, like a deer in the headlights. And I kept fantasizing about this for months, but the more I think about it, I realized it's just my horny self that pushes all these hotwife fantasies in my head. Honestly, I have no idea what my wife thinks of this fantasy of mine, since we never really discussed about it yet, but I bet she probably figured it out at some point. Nevertheless, as I said, I am very intrigued by the idea.

Finally, one summer night with a full moon, I grabbed the opportunity to do some kinky outdoor sex. This time I wanted to take things up a notch, make it even spicier. I waited months for this opportunity and that night was perfect. I texted her from work that we'll be having outdoor sex under the stars tonight, and to wear her sexy black laced lingerie with stockings that she recently bought, with no panties and black high heels. She got so excited she even got her makeup fully done, arranged her hair with a tight pony tail, red lipstick, and waited for me in bed. Needless to say I barely held myself from ravaging her right then and there, but I had to contain my excitement for the night that followed. I told her to get up, put on a light trench coat to cover herself, and get in the car. While she was waiting, I got myself a quick shower, got ready, and also snatched the bag that we had all our sex toys. The bag had harnesses, anal plugs, ball gags, dildos, all sort of sex toys we collected from the time we started dating. Finally, we started driving outside the city, in a very rural open area in the countryside, with mostly fields and a couple of villages. There was a small hill with a water reservoir that I marked beforehand, and that was the perfect spot for our outdoor adventure.

The hill was right next to the main road and easily accessible by car with no street or ambient lights around. No one could see us from the main road since we were up on the hill, but could easily hear us fucking. It was night time and quiet after all. Once on the top of the hill, there was a small open dirt area that could fit maybe 3 or 4 parked cars, so I parked closer to the reservoir which was fenced all around to keep animals away. I turned off the music and turned to look at her. You could tell she was intrigued and excited by the grin on her face. I ordered her to get out of the car, take off the trench coat, open the bag, take out the large black ball gag and put it in her mouth. Take the yoga mat from the trunk and walk right in the middle of the empty parking area. Then turn her ass to overlook the main road, place the yoga mat on the floor and drop on all fours. She then bent her ass upwards so that her ass and wet pussy was fully visible under the moonlight. I ordered her to place her hands and legs in the corners and then pinned her hands on the ground with two metal U shaped rings to keep her from getting up. I started walking back to the car and she moaned at me, trying to tell me "where are you going?" I reached the bag and pulled out the lube and a large silver anal plug. I took the ball gag out of her mouth and gave her a passionate kiss before putting in her mouth the anal plug. She started to lick it slowly with saliva dripping on the floor, and she was moaning with pleasure the entire time. I lubed her asshole and slowly inserted the anal plug, fitted perfectly. I was so hard at this point that I started licking her ass cheeks and pussy.

We were just getting started and both literally shaking from excitement when she started moaning harder from all my licking and I was already dripping pre-cum. I couldn't resist anymore, and I mounted her from behind. I grabbed her by the pony tail and started fucking her hard like an animal. She started moaning really loud and after a few minutes of continuous fucking and slapping on the ass cheeks, it dawned on me that we were fully exposed to anyone coming up on that hill. I stopped for a sec and looked around to see if any cars were passing by down on the main road. Nothing... only crickets in the distance. It was really quiet and seemed like we were the only people around.

Seems like the fantasy of watching my wife getting fucked by other men wasn't really going to happen that night, so I shrugged a bit, but I still wanted to entertain the idea and also make her believe in the possibility of that happening. I leaned over to whispered to her ear that if a car with three horny men comes up to us right now, I will hide and watch her get fucked. She would have to stay right there on all fours, with her ass up in the sky, in erotic lingerie, anal plug and a ball gag, the best present three horny strange men could ever get. Completely exposed and vulnerable, she realized her situation, but was unable to move or speak, so she started panicking and moaning louder because she couldn't tell if I was talking hypothetically or if I really organized a gangbang for her. The look in her eyes, both terrified and turned on of the possibility of getting brutally fucked by strange men in a matter of minutes became very real to her. She finally managed to get the ball gag partially out of her mouth by using her tongue and said back to me in a serious tone with a grin: "Fuck me hard and cum all over my face. Tonight, I will become your whore hotwife and turn your fantasy into a reality!"

To be continued in Part 2...