Bondage Wrestling for my Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Finishing what I started," Ben replied matter of factly. And with that he yanked my shorts off entirely.

I was stunned. We had done some kinky exploration before, but I was not expecting this lazy summer afternoon to include Ben stripping me naked. As my shorts left my ankles I felt a sudden surge of erotic energy. I realized Ben was now straddling my nearly naked body, and that given his position what was right in front of him was my bare, thong-clad ass. Oh yeah, and I was tied up.

Correction: Ben had just tied me up. Over the course of a bondage wrestling match. So yeah, I had lost big time.

Crack, crack, crack!

Three hard, swift strikes landed on my naked butt.

"Ahh!" I cried, surprised and outraged. I tried to make my butt a harder target by wriggling my bare legs, but within seconds Ben was sitting on my thighs, using his knees to keep my legs together. He grabbed my ankles and, like a cowboy roping a calf, quickly tied them together.

"Uhnnnggh!" I groaned in humiliation as I felt my body get tied even more thoroughly. There's something about having my arms and legs bound that makes me feel so utterly helpless. And knowing that Ben had managed to do this to me despite my full resistance amplified the feeling greatly. Contrary to my earlier pride and dignity induced struggling, I now felt a gut-deep thrum of helplessness and submission vibrate through my body. I was Ben's defeated captive, and he would do with me as he pleased.

I felt my erection, pinned beneath my body and sheathed in the blue thong, flare up again. Oh fuck, I thought. This is going really badly. Or really well, depending on my perspective.

"How are you doing there, bud?" Ben taunted. He stood up and admired his work. Several minutes ago we had both been shirtless young men, competitors in a wrestling match, circling each other and reveling in the athleticism of the contest. Now, Ben stood triumphant--sweatier than he had been at first, perhaps, and breathing more heavily, but still shirtless--while I lay face down on the carpet, trussed up and wearing nothing but a spandex thong.

I groaned again knowing that all his taunts and mockery were justified, that there was no comeback I could offer, no cutting reply to counter his barbs. The fact that our wrestling match had ended with him stripping me and tying me up took all the fight out of me.

Not that it would have mattered, even if I had come up with a snide reply. Too ashamed to look him in the eye I didn't see it coming until the taste of dry cloth hit my tongue.

"Hrrmmm Grrllngg!" I protested, once again surprised and shocked. Ben had crammed something that felt like cloth into my mouth and held it there with one hand. With the other, he pressed a strip of tape across my lips, then wound it around and around my head. I could tell from the feel that this wasn't ordinary tape with adhesive: it was bondage tape, the kind that self-adhered with static electricity.

At least it's not going to hurt like a bitch when it comes off, I consoled myself. It was cold comfort though, because my current situation was getting worse and worse. If anything could deepen a sense of captivity more than having one's hands and feet tied, it was being gagged.

"Mmmng mmmrrll rrnnglmphh." My protests were totally muffled and utterly unintelligible. Boy was Ben laying it on thick at this point, I thought. I mean, talk about gloating. It apparently wasn't enough for him to tie me up, nor even to strip off my shorts and make me wear this humiliating thong while captive. He had to go and gag me too, huh? I continued to give him a piece of my mind, but all that came out were pitiful, muffled noises.

"Hahaha!" Ben laughed. "You're going to have to speak clearer if you want me to understand what you're saying."

I rolled onto my side and began struggling against the ropes that held me bound. They were tight, and I made no immediate headway. This didn't bode well, as I had no idea when Ben would decide to have mercy and untie me. At this point, I could imagine myself being his naked conquest for a long time.

Meanwhile, however, rolling onto my side had exposed my front to Ben for the first time since he had taken my shorts off, and this meant he got to see not only my nipples and belly button--which felt far more vulnerable now that I was bound and helpless--but also my thong pouch-restrained junk. The struggling, taunting, and defeat at Ben's hands had left me incredibly aroused, and my erect penis straining against the tight banana hammock was super obvious. At this point, you couldn't not look.

Well, let's just say Ben looked.

"Wow. Someone's excited to have been beaten."

"Hrrmmngl Rrmmnph."

"Yup. Exactly. I totally fucking owned you."

I groaned, wriggling and struggling--basically putting on a slut show for his victory lap. I felt he had earned it, and doing it turned me on even more. At this point there was no point left in trying to maintain my pride and dignity through resistance. I had been thoroughly beaten and humiliated. I decided the only thing left was to lean into the moment and enjoy it as much as I could.

And honestly, I really was enjoying it. It wasn't every day that my kinky fantasies of being captured, tied up, forcibly stripped, and humiliated came true. I had the feeling Ben had designed this whole thing as a kind of birthday present, just for me.

Not that he wasn't enjoying himself. Oh, he was.

And he was only getting started.

**************************

After watching me struggle helplessly on the floor for a while, Ben grabbed a spare length of rope and knelt down next to me. Grabbing my arm with one hand and one of my ass cheeks with the other, he rolled me back onto my belly. I grunted as my weight shifted onto my diaphragm. For a moment, Ben just kept groping my ass with his hand, and I moaned with pleasure and helplessness at his boldness.

Smack!

Another swift blow to my ass with his hand elicited a gagged whelp of pain, pleasure, and surprise from me. I felt stray ropes sliding across my skin as Ben worked. Then he grabbed my bound ankles and bent my legs back over my ass. A moment later, a strong tension pulled my ankle bonds toward the ropes tying my upper arms. Ben grunted softly with exertion as he pulled hard on the ropes. Now it was my turn to groan as the tension arched my back. Ben tied it all off and rolled me over onto my side again.

I lay there helplessly--my chest thrust out, my belly stretched taut, my thighs bending slightly back toward my butt. In this position, my spandex-wrapped junk stuck out from my body looking both ridiculous and terribly exposed.

"Well, well, well," he crooned. "Don't you look fucked." I did the only thing I could and made a few gagged moans. My body really was tied tight; I was truly at Ben's mercy. Fully submissive now, I looked up into my friend's face in an attempt to divine what he planned to do with me and found him slowly drinking me in. As Ben examined my body--his prize--I wondered whether he had plans, especially with regards to my obvious erection which I could not in any way defend.

As if finally coming to a decision, Ben knelt beside me once more. But this time, rather than reaching for rope, he grabbed the waistband of my blue thong and pulled it down. After a single, quick gesture my thong was bunched around my knees and my penis burst free of its restraints.

"Mmmmrrnggm!"

I was shocked by the gesture. We had been friends for over a decade and had seen each other naked many times before. We had even played bondage games, and Ben had tied me up in the nude as well. But today things had escalated from fairly innocuous to downright sexual in almost nothing flat, or so it felt to me. I had no idea where he was going with this and, being bound and gagged, knew I had no input into the matter.

Of course, I trusted my friend. He knew me and my complicated sexuality better than anyone alive, and I knew he truly cared for me. Which is why I felt excited and thrilled by this turn of events more than scared or frightened. But still, this was heading into new territory, I was sure of it.

"You have such a glorious penis, James," Ben announced. "I hope you realize that." Utterly humiliated, I lay there bound as he gently tossed my rock-hard penis around with his hands. I attempted to say all kinds of things--though what, exactly, I'm not sure--though of course all that came out was muffled gag talk.

"Well," he said, giving my balls a gentle squeeze (provoking some pretty pathetic pleading sounds from me), "You just lie here and be sexy. I'll be back eventually." Then he wandered off into his bedroom.

For some time (it's impossible to keep track of the passage of time when you're tied up) I did as I was told. I struggled and struggled, desperately trying to free myself. I sensed that Ben was planning to do all kinds of stuff to me before letting me go, so it was on me to end this on my terms. I rolled back onto my belly and strained to try and pick at the knots. Before long those muscles were exhausted and I rolled onto my other side to see if that would help.

It didn't.

From side to side I went, straining and grunting, trying to explore the knots that held me bound. But after what felt like a quarter of an hour I was exhausted and sweaty and defeated. The sun was still streaming in the big living room windows and I was right in the middle of the pool of light. I was hot and frustrated, embarrassed and horny as hell.

"That sure was entertaining." Ben's taunting, cocky voice floated to me from the direction of his bedroom. "By all means, keep going."

"Mmmmrnngg Hmmrm Grng Ffrmngm." I was full-on begging now, all dignity abandoned in favor of placating my captor. I even struggled a bit for him, wiggling my bare ass (which was pretty much the only part of me that I could really move anyway).

"You are so hot when you're tied up," he admitted. I looked at him as he approached, uncertain of what was next. He had something in one of his hands, but from my angle on the carpet I couldn't get a good look.

"If you recall, I told you we didn't need to set specific terms for 'winning' or 'losing' in this game, because I promised you that you would know it when you lost to me. Do you remember that?"

"Mmm hmm," I nodded and assented. He was kneeling next to my head again, one hand hidden beyond his thighs. With the other he reached over and gently took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling them back and forth to send a cascade of pleasure rolling through my body.

"Mmmmrnng!!" I made no attempt to free my nipple from his grasp, just moaned and pleaded with my eyes.

"Well, by now I suppose it's pretty clear to you that I beat you." I wiggled my naked, bound body in nonverbal acknowledgement. "I bet you thought that when I tied your wrists together, too." I made a gagged grunt of assent. "But then I took off your pants... and tied your feet... and gagged you... then hogtied you... then stripped off your thong." I moaned helplessly and nodded along as he listed all the humiliating things he had done to me.

"So when exactly do you know you're fucked?" Ben asked. "I mean, if you had to be official about it, when do you know for sure you're my helpless little toy?"

I didn't like where this was going and began pleading through my taped mouth for mercy. I was completely naked and at this point he could do anything he wanted with me.

"Well, as the adage goes, 'show don't tell,' right?" Ben stopped teasing my poor nipple and grabbed my ass cheek again, rolling me onto my belly once more. He then moved down to my far end and spread my knees apart as far as they would go.

"Hmmrng Mmmmng!" I still didn't know what he was doing, but I felt terribly vulnerable. I heard a plastic clicking sound, like a bottle opening, then silence for several seconds. My gagged pleading accelerated, begging Ben to have mercy or be gentle, whatever he was planning.

Then, suddenly, a cool, phallic-shaped something pressed gently against my exposed anus.

"Mmmrrngg!"

The object pressed lightly, then withdrew. I protested and tried to close my legs, but Ben's knees held them open. I heard him chuckle quietly. The cool, smooth phallus pressed once more against my anus, more insistent this time, pressing deeper.

"Mmmmmm." This time my moans contained notes of submission and humiliation rather than protest. I knew I was powerless to stop what was going to happen, and all I could do was surrender my body to it.

The phallus retreated with a soft puckering sound that, if possible, embarrassed me even more. The thought of Ben gazing at my exposed ass hole, probing in and out of it with some object, took me to a whole new level or frustrated, erotic humiliation. Again and again it returned, probing deeper and deeper each time, gradually forcing my anus to comply with the intrusions. I kept up a steady stream of pleasured moans as my tender orifice was explored by my best friend, now quite literally my BFF.

Eventually, the phallus plunged deeper and didn't retreat. Instead, Ben maintained the pressure and I felt my anus being forced wider and wider. It was slightly painful, but the pleasure of feeling something forcing itself into my ass while bound and naked was far more than compensatory. I moaned louder as the pain increased with the depth of penetration. Then, all at once, the stretching ended as the object slid even deeper into my ass in a sudden rush and stayed still. All at once, I knew what had happened.

Ben had put a butt plug in me.

This prompted squirms and moans of delight and humiliation. As I wiggled my ass, I felt the plug sliding against the inside of my anus. I grunted and tried to push it out, but was unable. That, it turns out, was a whole new sense of humiliation and powerlessness. My ass was now plugged up until my friend saw fit to uncork me. Even my anus belonged to him now.

"There we go," said Ben, sounding satisfied with himself. He rhythmically pressed on the flared, external protrusion of the plug with his fingers as I wiggled and mmph'd through my gag. "em>Now you know for sure that you've lost our bout of bondage wrestling. Up until now," he continued sarcastically, "there was room for doubt or struggle. Once I've plugged up your ass, though, you know for sure that I own you." He slapped my bare butt with a resounding crack.

"Now why don't you let that thought sink in while I go and eat something, ok?" And with that Ben got up and walked to the kitchen, leaving me feeling more thoroughly dominated than I had ever felt in my life.

12