Bonding Before the Emperor

Story Info
Two followers of Slaanesh gain the ability to mutate others.
12.1k words
4.62
6.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
588 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons or events are strictly coincidental. This is a work of extreme expansion and transformation kink; if that is not to your liking, close this now. It is also deeply weird; you have been warned. It is also, as you might imagine, sexually explicit. Please do not read if you are a minor in your country.

As a note: This piece is set in the universe of Warhammer 40k. It is a bit of a departure tonally from my usual work. I'm being serious when I say: 'If weird transformations aren't for you, don't read this.'


On the surface, it was an eerie calm after the storm. The kind of stillness that said no survivors remained. Slime, blood, and viscera--all coated by ash--was everywhere. The horrid combination hung off the shattered bulkheads of the Emperor's former fortification, suspending fragments of exploding metalwork and bits of Exemplar soldiers in mid-air. It blanketed inert power armor and dismembered otherworldly horrors in equal measure. Underground, however, in the labyrinth of chambers, tunnels, and reinforced doors, the noise of celebration was deafening.

There was music. There were chants. There was moaning. There was screaming. There was slithering, begging, and pleading. There was the sound of saws. In short, it was a magnificent chorus of hedonism in every sense of the word, taken to the extremes demanded from adherents of the Master of Excess in All Things.

Two such adherents, however, were drawn to a sanctum where a now defiled and ruined fifteen-foot-high statue of the Emperor sat at the head of two columns of what had been pews. Most of the room was decimated. Burned-out armor was strewn about, as were the still-twitching remains of Chaos Spawn sent in first to break through the defensive position.

Against the far wall, the surviving Sisters from the battle had gathered and were still putting up a last, desperate stand by chanting prayers, but it was only a matter of time before their embrace by Chaos. Their physical, skin-to-skin contact with Chaos Spawn meant they were already somewhat under the influence of Slaanesh. That corruption was taking root even as Ecclesiastical mantras tumbled from their mouths in unison. 

At the head of the room, to the Sisters' right, two high-ranking Marines knelt before a sublime daemon whose beauty and perfection are almost too much to witness. Already sworn to Chaos, their actions were responsible for the attack's success. Their rewards will be great--and unimaginable. 

The two adherents, observing the scene, feel the slightest pangs of regret that they are not only anticipating the outcomes of their one-time Sisters' inevitable downfalls but also feeling nostalgic for when the same thing happened to them.

"Reminds me of when we were blessed," said Irene. Once a beautiful soldier of the Imperium, her form had been warped into one that hinted at daemonic power churning deep within her. Standing over seven feet tall, Irene's short horns ended up putting her closer to her eight. Chaos' influence had turned her burnished bronze skin slate gray and her hair the purest white. Her other mutations had granted her a prehensile tail and a second set of powerful arms that bifurcated at the shoulder. 

Irene's beloved, Anna, had experienced a less straightforward embrace. Even now, she remained split between a version of herself wholly corrupted by Chaos and one untouched, unwarped, and otherwise completely innocent. Pure Anna was usually withdrawn, sure that everything occurring around her was some horrid, lurid nightmare to test her undying faith. On the other hand, Corrupted Anna was ever-present except when she deliberately gave control over--or was too caught up in self-pleasure, like now.

"Oh, yes," Pure Anna said, panting as her hands toyed with the swollen lips of the mouths that had replaced her nipples. "I remember our commissioning like it was yesterday--such a proud day for my folks. Well, I assume so anyway--I never did get to ask them." 

Where Irene had been reshaped into something inhuman, Anna's body had become something more akin to superhuman. Chaos mutations had brought her to the edge of sexual perfection and then pushed her off into true perversion. After months--or maybe even years--her breasts had become the size of her head, perhaps even bigger. Her nipples which had first become inverted, were eventually been replaced with fat-lipped mouths that could voice either Anna's thoughts. Her hips, also embiggened over multiple transformations, managed to equal her bust for size.

Then there were the mutations brought on by orgies--Anna had participated in too many to count. They repeated exposure to divine levels of pleasure seen her become near inexhaustible and almost insatiable. She was a dream and a nightmare for any who sought her as a partner for carnal pleasures. Only Irene, whose affection had been twisted into an undying sense of devotion deep enough to swallow Anna's appetites, could consistently satisfy her beloved's hypersexual existence.

Irene's tail rose to form a saddle-like shelf, and Anna didn't hesitate to mount and begin to grind against it. Irene's skin might have been tough enough to shrug off small arms fire, but something about her attunement to Anna made physical touch between them... distracting. Not to mention arousing. Irene's other mutation throbbed in sympathy.

"Yes, our commendation ceremony," Irene said, avoiding a direct rebuttal of Pure Anna's interpretation of what was happening. "That's what I was talking about."

"I wonder what happened to our unit sometimes," Anna continued, her gaze off in the middle distance. "I can't remember their names, and their faces aren't clear, but I hope they're doing well."

"They are, I promise." It wasn't a total lie. Sure, many of them had succumbed to Chaos' influence and become Spawn, but two of their sisters-in-arms had succeeded in becoming like them. They were out there, somewhere, not that she wanted to see them again--except maybe to ravage Mara's mouth as thanks for her betrayal. 

"That's good," Pure said, patting Irene on one of her lower arms. She was quiet for a moment, listening to the prayers of the Marines. "Can I have a kiss, love?"

Irene complied and bent down to Anna's level. Pure might've asked, but the kiss was definitely from Corrupt. There was a hunger behind the connection that knew no bounds. Driven by that pleasure, Anna's hips moved towards the tip of Irene's tail even as her mouth tried to devour her girlfriend. Irene again anticipated her lover's needs and lifted her to allow them to keep making out while flexing the tip of her tail so that Anna speared herself on it, taking the thick appendage in her ass.

The penetration rushed through Irene and awakened another of her mutations, a cock worthy of a monster of her stature. Already bigger than any reasonable size while soft, it would only grow larger as it stiffened. Out of everything, she appreciated this "gift" from The Prince the most. Countless hours had been spent bonding with Anna at an elemental level as they fucked until the hard-to-reach point of exhaustion.

Pure gasped with something akin to glee as her body shuddered with anticipation in response to the mound swelling behind Irene's tabard. "Oh! You brought the strap I like! The one with all the veins on top..."

"That's my girl," added Corrupt's dusky and enchanting voice as she pulled a hand away from toying with her swaying tit. She ran a single slender finger over the mound and grinned at the resulting tremors. "Just like I expect from my good pet."

Irene began to squirm her tail within Anna, driving it deeper as they both relished the scope of the physical differences between them. Compared to Anna's touch, which was maybe two centimeters wide, Irene's girth was more than five times that. Even if Anna used three of her fingers to pleasure herself, the sense of fullness would still fall short of what her lover offered in terms of raw size.

"Yes, that's right," Anna's corrupted voice said, drawing out the 's' sounds. "Mhmm... no one satisfies me like you do, lover."

Something about the moment made that affirmation far more powerful than normal. It gave a shock to Irene's system and she sprang to attention, tossing her tabard aside. Her increased heart rate was on full display as that tangle of veins pulsed every couple of seconds.

In a rare moment of agreement, both halves of Anna begged for Irene to give it to them--Corrupted Anna just took it even further, was all. "Shall we retire to our chambers, love? No, I can't wait! Shove it into my slutty mouth this instant!" 

Corrupt kept on, drowning out Pure, and every dirty tease only made Irene harder. The veins of her dick were standing out like never before. Each thud of her inhuman heart made them swell even more before receding. Irene reached out, almost on instinct, with her lower arms and tangled her fingers into Anna's hair. She lined up her begging yet commanding lover's mouth and shoved herself in with a single wet squelch. 

Irene's hair stood on end as Chaos-fueled pleasure raced up her spine to her obsession-wired brain, seeming to short-circuit her higher brain functions. She didn't need to think about anything anymore. This moment was all about worshiping Anna, and for that all she need do is feel.

Anna's throat distended as Irene continued her initial thrust. Even as she gagged, her Chaos-warped body shuddered and quivered as every sensation became pleasurable. Being spit-roasted like this didn't deter Anna's demands from escalating, either. While the vibration of her strangled voice and the growing amount of drool running down either side of Irene's tail was enough to spur on Irene's thrusting, the encouragement from Anna's other mouthon the right side only added fuel to the fire.

"Speed it up already, Irene! Faster! Shove that fat cock in me over and over." 

The Pure part of Anna, meanwhile, couldn't quite believe what was happening. They'd had sex before, but not like this. When had Irene become such a... a depraved monster? Why did it feel so good? No! Thinking that way the path to a Fall. Surely, then, this was a test of her faith in His Holiness and in her relationship with her beloved. It had to be some warped nightmare sent to tempt her into letting Chaos into her heart.

She began to chant as if her vocal cords and mouth could actually form words. She heard the mantra, of course, it issued from her left mouth-like nipple. However, all Anna did by trying to speak with her mouth was heighten Irene's pleasure as her voice's measured and decisive tempo replaced her Corrupt counterpart's almost abrasive commands.

Faster and faster, Irene pistoned her entire length in and out of Anna (Yes! Fuck! Yes! Just like that!). When that motion seemed to reach a plateau in terms of stimulation, she instinctively rolled Anna over a few times, in effect coiling the middle of her tail around Anna's waist. Irene's lower arms, which had been holding her dick, instead grabbed hold of her coils and used the extra grip to escalate the force she was using to pleasure her mistress and girlfriend.

Anna, now with her back floor, went nuts. The change in angle ascended the throat fucking to another dimension. She was still toying with her tits, but that didn't stop them from roughly bouncing against Irene's coils with each thrust. There was just so much... so much stimulation. Anna's stifled commands soon turned into gibberish and lengthy moans. Pure's chanting was starting to falter. 

Would this be the end for the last vestiges of the Pure version of Anna?

After around five minutes, the Pure Anna had done enough chanting that she entered a meditative state. Completely in the driver's seat now, the Corrupted version was slammed with all of that deferred pleasure. The sudden burst was too much even for her Chaos-expanded ability to enjoy sensations. Ann's body spasmed and her arms went limp. Milk-like drool poured out of both of her lipples.

Irene, meanwhile, didn't even bat an eye as she sunk the fingers of her upper arms into Anna's lipples and used them as another means of leverage. Corrupt Anna would never forgive her if she stopped now.

Sometime later, she knew Anna was rousing when her already much bigger than average tits began to expand even further. Bit by bit, there was more ass enveloping the last quarter of Irene's tail. Soon after, revived tongues licked her fingertips. Thinking only about heightening Anna's stimulation, Irene grabbed hold of those tongues and shoved her hands and wrists into Anna's mouth-shaped orifices.

Nearby, the ritual was rising. Irene wasn't exactly aware of it, she was hardly aware of anything except how Anna felt around her, but something within her was responding to it. Something that made her love-making intensify until it bordered on cruelty as she squeezed harder and fucked faster. Even Corrupt Anna tapped out--only to beg for more with her first breath.

"You're so perfect tonight, beloved," Corrupt said with a purr that made Irene's libido itch, but it was enough to pop the trance and restore her awareness. "You've never fucked me like this before. I want more. No! I want all of the fucking you've got in you!"

"Happy to comply," Irene replied with a wicked laugh. She gripped Anna's forearms with her upper hands. They were so small in her grasp. It would only take a little effort to destroy them. Corrupt might even enjoy that new level of sensation. Then the thoughts of causing outright harm were wiped away by her undying loyalty to Anna.

Irene twirled and slammed Anna's smaller body into the metal wall and then used her other arms to pin her lover in place by spreading her legs wide. Her tail crawled deeper into Anna's body, forcing it to reshape around her. 

Then she slapped her dick on Anna's stomach and used one of her upper hands to guide it into place. 

"Damn. Yes. Oh... That's it... Give me all of that monster cock. Shove every inch inside of your mistress and know that I own each one."

"Yes, Mistress," Irene said around a moan. 

Sinking into Anna was a reward all its own, but the true reward was still some time away. She wouldn't be done until Anna was. They started to kiss again, Anna's longer tongue caressing Irene's as it invaded her mouth.

"Get this fucking armor off," Anna said, breaking off after a few sweat-soaked and pleasure-filled minutes. "I said I wanted it all, and this metal and gore is in the way."

Irene released Anna's arms and then reached around, first to the left and then to the right, to undo the heavy clasps that held the long chest piece in place. At the same time, Anna undid the connections between the front of the protective equipment and the straps that were straining to hold onto Irene's shoulder muscles. The back half of the armor, along with the repurposed power pack, slid down and hit the floor with a series of clangs audible only to them. Then Anna jerked the other piece of metal out from between them and threw it to the side.

Anna licked each of her lips. Irene's teats were bloated, their bulk trying to escape the layers of silk binding her chest. Veins were visible beneath the skin of her cleavage. There were wet spots, too! Which meant her delicious milk was already leaking out. She worked one piece of fabric free and then tore into the rest of the loosened fabric, tugging at it until everything had fallen away.

Now, Anna had some huge tits--especially compared to her lithe form--but Irene's were marvelous in their own right. Between them, Anna and Irene seemed to be a similar size. However, Irene was another head taller which meant she had to be bigger at the same time, and right now they were even more rounded and hefty with all of the milk she produced.

Desperate to taste them, Anna's need warped her form even further as her tits each surged forward to fill the space between the pair. Her extra mouths clamped down on Irene's nipples and both of her tits vibrated with contented sighs. That sense of being satisfied flooded Anna's awareness. Her body quivered as every nerve in her body reacted to the wave of pleasure emanating from her brain as if it were literally being soaked in the milk.

Meanwhile, the two began to kiss again, but this time it was the tender and caring sort of kiss Irene had once shared with Anna so long ago. As the kiss dragged, memories began to swirl and Irene's pace slackened until her thrusting was in time with the much more wholesome moans rising from Anna's throat.

That is not to say perversion was being kept at bay. Anna's corrupted lipples were gulping down Irene's milk and that was causing further growth and mutation. Her plump lips were getting even larger. Her bust was increasing by the second as was the definition of her muscles. In her mouths, her tongues were lengthening and developing soft spine-like growths along the edges that cradled Irene's fat nipples. 

Her skin was changing color, too, her purple features darkening to a crimson so rich it almost seemed black. When she finally detached with a pair of long gasps, the pastel pink of her tongues had ignited into a deep, wine-like red that just shouted warmth and lust.

"As much fun as this is," Corrupted Anna said, near breathless. "I want a real ride. You owe me."

Irene knew exactly what she meant and released Anna's legs so her lover could wrap them around her hips. Her lower arms returned to teasing Anna's lipples while her upper arms supported Anna's butt. Anna hugged her chest as she began to pump up and down with Irene's help.

The bounce of her dramatically upsized assets was like nothing else she had ever experienced. The way they slammed into her stomach with each cycle was making her gush. Her eyes rolled back and her mind was going blank. She might've been overwhelmed, but the Corrupted part of Anna's psyche was an unending stream of demands and encouragement. Her movements accelerated, surpassing superhuman as she rose and fell along Irene's length in under two seconds.

That moment of near frenzy lasted for a while, pushing Irene to step back over and over. Neither was paying attention to where they were moving, but Irene was drawn toward the ritual all the same. Eventually, she ended up standing behind the festivities just before the altar that had once been for worshiping the Emperor. Now it would serve as a place to worship Anna.

Irene pivoted and laid down on the polished stone, a move which dislodged her. Not that it stopped Anna. Her Corrupt half was still humping Irene's length like she was filled to the brim. With a little help for her lower arms, Irene managed to line herself up again and penetrate Anna once more. Anna tried to accelerate, but Anna's grip on her waist prevented that. Anna pouted and Irene's other arms pulled her down into a kiss.

"Relish this moment, love," Irene whispered. "It's not every day you get to be at the center of things like this."

Despite the urge to continue going as hard as possible, Anna complied. Her movements became slower, more languid. She stretched out every stroke for as long as possible, something which was driving both of them mad with desire. It was perfect torture. Even Corrupt wished it could go on forever with the two of them balanced on the edge like this. 

Somehow, after a while, they ended up with Irene on top without separating. She continued to keep their movements slow and agonizingly full of sensation. At this point, Corrupt had transcended mundane language and was chanting in a tongue neither she nor Irene knew. The moment was such a powerful manifestation of hedonism that tendrils of energy from the ritual began to creep towards them and the altar. Like vines, they coiled around their arms and Anna's chest. 

The daemon blessing the marines grinned at the development. It knew the language Anna was babbling and it could feel the potential of those disrupting it's ritual. In fact, the larger mortal had real promise. 

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
588 Followers