Bonding Before the Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ing... Such a fascinating name. You deserve a body as equally fascinating, wouldn't you say?"

Ing began to change the moment Anna pressed her palm to her chest. She sprouted upward, growing closer to Irene's size. Her ears elongated, giving them an elvish look. The tip shimmered and the flesh was replaced with a silver cap. That wasn't the only part that grew either as her breasts swelled to match Anna's. Then, to support--or perhaps emphasize--the new weight on her front, a second and third row of tits surged up from under the first, each pair just slightly smaller. All of them were capped with finger-long nipples already dripping with pink-tinged cream. The Sister had one last grasp at her newfound flesh just as her arms began to shrivel into nothingness, leaving only smooth shoulder stumps behind. 

Anna's dreams involving Ing didn't stop here. In return for her arms, the Sister's tongue elongated to reach twice around her rows of breasts and tickle her nethers. Her hair grew and grew until it was almost a cape. Strands gathered into locks. Those locks braided each other. Those braids twitched to life and rose like a tangle of glowing kelp. 

The changes moved down the now-armless Sister's body. Below the small of her back, her spine started to rise against her skin until a slender, flexible tail emerged from between her cheeks. It stretched out and out until the star-like claw could coil around her ankle twice. After that, Anna's will morphed Ing's legs into a digitigrade shape, the muscles thickening in the process. It then reshaped her feet into hooves, each with a perverse bone-like heel that came to a wicked point.

"Hmm..." Anna put one hand to her chin. "You need something else. Something to balance it out." She looked at Ing again and bit her bottom lip as she considered her options. "Oh! I've got it."

Four spikes were growing from Ing's lower back before Anna even said something. They grew in a curved shape until the tips touched the ground. The growth seemed to halt and then there was a cacophony of shredding as the spikes shed their skin to reveal segmented limbs of shiny black steel-like chitin and amethyst gems. 

With an affirming nod, Anna waited and watched her newest creation. Ing experimented with her new body. When she almost fell, she discovered she could control her hair as the braids caught her. The tendrils proved to be a mighty upgrade from her lost arms as she snapped a pauldron in two. She tested her insect-like appendages and shuddered at the feeling of new muscles flexing in her back. She was surprised that the spike-like points of her new legs supported her weight. Equally impressive was the fact that they also could penetrate through a breastplate--as could the spike of her heel.

"Sister," said Sandra from the altar. Her voice distorted from being behind Anna and the halo. "Come. Join me."

Ing ambled past to attend to Irene. Anna regarded the three remaining Sisters. Before she could even speak, one of them stepped forward. She was a petite and willowy thing with pale, freckle-shot skin and light-red hair that was cut into an asymmetric bob. Looking at her, it was amazing she had been able to pick up a heavy Bolter, much less fire it.

"I want to be strong, Lady Anna," she said, her statement like the bark of a drill sergeant. She held up her hands in front of her and shook them as she continued. "I want to cast off this... this inferior body I was born into and become something that will strike fear into the hearts of my foes. I want them to quake when they see me. I want them to beg when I'm standing over them."

"Is that all?" Anna crossed her ankles as she rested her chin on her palm. This girl was brilliant. Her spirit was unbowed, even now. Even after a life of relative weakness. Had she been born to a different body, she would've been officer material. Well, Anna needed capable people she could trust implicitly. Irene and Quintelle couldn't handle everything.

"No, it isn't." The Sister replied. "It's not even close."

Anna smiled and leaned in so she could whisper. The woman seemed unaffected by the corruption that should have been mutating her. She was perfectly in control of her body. "I've always been partial to the name Sythia, y'know, and what you want means the old you has to die."

Anna put her hand on the Sister's shoulder. "Knowing that, are you ready to be my Sythia?"

"Ave Mistress." The Sister didn't even hesitate. Excited, Anna grabbed her other shoulder.

"Are you ready to crush my foes?"

"Ave Mistress!" 

Her response was so powerful it made Anna's energy vibrate and she couldn't resist closing the gap between them and giving the Sister a love bite on her neck. The dark metal of the mask bleached to silver as Sythia-to-be came from the sudden, forceful affection. 

Fuchsia light shot out of the diamond-shaped indentations as if her eyes were projecting power. Horns then sprouted from the mask at those points. They split after a moment and the outside branches curved back and then around her head like a diadem. The inside branches flowed up and back until they were touching her forehead. A third horn emerged from around the bridge of her nose and then it stretched up to the other inner branches completing the illusion of her wearing a crown.

"Now that you've experienced it, are you ready to accept my love?"

"Ave Mistress," Sythia-to-be whispered.

Anna stepped back. "Are you ready to be reborn?" she asked in a much louder voice.

"Ave Mistress!" Sythia barked.

"Then I command you, thrall, become worthy of the name Sythia!"

Beams of light shot out from a few of Anna's eyes and struck Sythia. Then there was a moment of silent anticipation that was only broken by the sound of the sound of a burgeoning orgy. 

Sythia groaned. Veins began to stand out all over her body. It felt like every muscle was throbbing. That same pinkish sheen developed over her skin as her body heat spiked.

"Body feels... tight..."

The first thing to happen was a rumbling series of cracks as her back broadened and ribs, shoulder blades, and more were forced to grow to contain the power housed within her. Arms and legs that were thin and weak-looking gained pound after pound of mass, to the point that there was far more muscle, well, everywhere, than should've been possible. Her bunched-up muscles trembled for a moment and then there was a series of cracks as her body was forced to grow and adapt to her new physique.

Up and up she went, stopping only once she passed seven feet. Now, instead of looking like she was being swallowed by the mass of three people, she came close to embodying the very concept of fitness. From chin to toe, her entire body seemed to gleam between the shine of sweat on her now amber-colored skin and the deep cuts between her muscles. 

Awed by the change in her body, Sythia flexed her arm and was hit with a burst of memories. The first few were about a clandestine genetic experiment that made her this way, rebuilding her into near perfection. After that, many of them involved her being the focus of the crowd. Some involved displays of physique and prowess. Others involved hand-to-hand combat with Sisters of other squadrons. Then there were the photo shoots that ensured a huge reproduction of her body was plastered in every training hall. 

Her squad had shown her adoration instead of exasperation. Women and men alike wanted to court her. Battles and sex filled her life with exhilaration, but after a while, it all stopped being enough. She sought even greater perfection. That was when Chaos first whispered to her and now... Now she was here.

The woman standing before Anna bore only a passing resemblance to the willowy Sister she'd once been. Even her hair was different. It was, in a word, perfect. The sheen, the smoothness, the volume, the length. Anna had nothing she wanted to change--and that vibrant ombre of strawberry blonde into glowing purple! Ah! Seriously, just perfection.

Now to make her even more perfect!

"You've wanted power, right?" Anna asked.

Sythia nodded.

"Then have some more!" Anna reached back and somehow grabbed hold of a ring within the halo and pulled it free. She then pushed it through and into Sythia. 

The mutations started in her feet and legs. Her toes merged together to form talons with a wicked foreclaw. Blue scales spread over her feet, stretching and reshaping them for jumping power. Her calves shortened and strengthened further to hold her body upright. Her thighs swelled in density, ensuring she could handle the exhaustion. 

Sythia's jaw burned and it felt like her bite slid back to make room for the fangs that grew in just after that. A pressure rose from her fangs into her face, near her sinuses. Something, some new gland, grew against them. Venom of some sort? She would have to try it on one of the Sisters who hadn't accepted the inevitable. Her tongue lashed out, growing as it did so, as she thought about sinking her fangs into yielding flesh.

Then something she didn't expect happened. It started as a pulse between her legs that grew more powerful and insistent until Sythia realized her clit was both swelling and splitting in two. The topmost nub started to gain length quickly, growing out to the point where her fingertips almost couldn't reach the curved end. There was a bubbling sensation that started from her crotch and ran to the tip of her new appendage. Each one seemed to make the thing thicker and heavier. Thicker and heavier. She couldn't help but reach for it.

Satisfied that Sythia's own will would suffice to finish up the transformation, Anna turned her attention to her last two supplicants. "Well, you've seen all I can offer, what do you want so that I might take it into account?"

The two Sisters looked at each other, a reflex that made both of them blush and laugh awkwardly. Their memories of H--Sythia had changed to match the woman she had become. In that moment, Monica and Tetra realized that they were in charge of their own destinies. 

A lust she did not recall was swelling in Monica as she watched Sythia's transformation progress even further. Whatever was happening, it was clear she was developing a phallus of some kind. Something alien. Something enchanting. 

Monica realized she wanted to be on her knees before Sythia--Wait, why did she want that? Sure she had thought about Sythia, the so-called superwoman, since they had been stationed together, but now... now she could be Sythia's equal. Her superior, even. She could be anyone--anything--she wanted. All she needed to do was ask for it.

"My Lady Anna, if I am to be reshaped to suit your appetites, please know that I've always been partial to snakes."

"Snakes, hmm?" Anna tapped a finger to her lip. After a moment, she bent down to Monica's level. "You're ambitious, I like that. I'm tempted to see what you do if I--Yeah, that's what I'll do."

Monica was pulled forward by a hand on her neck and her mouth met Anna's. Her Pleasureship began to eagerly make out with Monica. Anna kept biting her lip, causing it to swell. It even started to glow with that fuchsia light of the ritual. 

Eventually--it could've been minutes or hours--Anna started moving down her neck. Newfound energy was coursing through her from every spot Anna had bitten. She hugged her mistress as the bites continued down. Each nipple, as much of her breast as possible, her sides, her hips. Surely, Lady Anna wasn't going to... Oh, fuck!

The feeling of Anna's tongue penetrating her was electrifying. As were the eager bites on her clit. It only took a moment of this for her to cum harder than she thought possible.

"There, pet," Anna said, leaning back and withdrawing at the same time. Energy arched over each place Anna had bitten. "You've got the power to change your fate now, I want to see what you do with it."

"Well darling," she said beckoning the last Sister. "You're up."

The wide-eyed Sister stepped forward. Looking at her again, it was clear to Anna this might've been the poor thing's first real battle. Well, young minds were supposedly more pliable and the same thing stood to reason for their bodies. Yes, she could mold this one into something amazing. She could give her untold... opportunities.

Behind them, Irene groaned as she came thanks to Sandra and Ing. The noise didn't even register as sensual for Anna. It seemed that attaining this level of connection with Chaos came with the price of, effectively, numbing her to the rest of the world. If only she could take over another body for an hour or five.

Those two trains of thought came together a moment later and Anna knew what sort of changes awaited Tetra. The only question was if it was really possible to do without killing her trophy.

Meanwhile, Sythia's extended clit had become something truly monstrous. The flared head was probably five inches across and soft spines grew at random along the edge. At the bottom was a hole that bore more resemblance to a pussy than the end of a cock. It even seemed to have a clit-like swelling in the middle.

She hefted it up, walked over, and let it bulge out as it slit down over Irene's cock. Both former Sisters moaned at the same time, their voices joining as one. This seemed to break the trance as Irene finally moved and gripped the top edge of Sythia's bizarre endowment and began to ram into that pillowy cockhead. 

As a result, Sandra and Ing turned their attention to Sythia. All of this only seemed to encourage further mutation. The skin of her dick took on a bright blue hue that faded into fuchsia. Slight ridges, pink in color, formed every few inches around Sythia's shaft. Up and down her length, more of the soft spines sprouted from those ridges at random, guaranteeing they would rub along and push against whomever she decided to top. Over all of this were her pulsating veins, wrapped around her dick like loose fishnet. 

Anna decided whatever she did to Tetra, one of those things would be the ability to take that beast. 

Elsewhere, Monica had laid down before willing her feet and legs to merge into the tail that would soon be probably two-thirds of her body--maybe more. It really depended on how big she could make herself. To do that, though, she'd need to build up her core. As soon as she had the thought, a burning started in her abdominal muscles that bloomed to the rest of her torso. She could feel that her muscles were being torn apart and repaired at an absurd rate. Years of strength training were passing in an instant.

Scales started to appear at the peak of her hips, they were iridescent, their color shifting from the blue of perfect skies to deepest purple to pale red to brightest pink and back again. They were soft to the touch, almost like silk but even richer. They rustled in a way that made her shudder as she ran her fingers over them.

Further down, her feet had started to meld together. One second they were touching. The next they were pressing. Then there was no separation between them as her bones disintegrated to make room for new ones. The melding continued up, stitching together her shins, knees, and femur. The flesh squished between them flowed outward as muscle was reoriented. It should have been an intensely painful experience. Instead, it was kind of blissful.

Nearby, Tetra stepped before her beguiling mistress. A warm writhing began to emanate deep from her core, accompanied by a rising feeling of pressure. It lasted a few seconds, and while not super uncomfortable, it nonetheless was having an effect on her build. 

Her once teeny bustline began to balloon, as her rear grew in a similar way. The rest of her body swelled in size as well. Not so much in height but thickness, granting her a shapely form that was beyond human but tame relative to everyone else around her. 

The radiating pressure, now growing uncomfortable, was not satisfied by this and it continued to intensify until it found new ways to push her body. First, streams of milk began to spray from her exposed nipples. Then a veritable waterfall of drool flowed from the corners of her mouth, open as she continued to groan. Lastly, a steady stream of juices dripped from her pillowy pussy. The whole expelling process only took a moment. Once all of those fluids stopped flowing, the pressure had finally dissipated. In its place was a mix of emptiness and a hunger to be filled.

Monica was also experiencing a sensation of pressure as her new bone structure began to take shape and push her form outward. The burning in her abdomen had subsided, leaving her stomach reshaped into a sort of gently sloped plateau that felt amazing to flex. It hadn't stopped, though. What had been her butt and thighs were now the focus of this muscular enhancement. 

As if her glutes had somehow grown upward to meet her enhanced core, her lower back had been pushed out, turning the small of her back into a valley. She couldn't resist grabbing hold of her butt as it grew. There weren't individual cheeks anymore, not really, it was like she was wearing a form-fitting dress. A dress that was made of her bliss-inducing scales and was expanding with her increasing muscle mass.

Where Monica's transformation was bringing her bliss, Tetra's was bringing her nothing but questions. The mask that had grown over her eyes and nose was creeping down her face, up her throat, and across her scalp. How was she going to breathe like this?

It turned out she didn't need to worry about that. Her lungs continued to work even with her nose and lips sealed within the mask. The advancing plasteel-like material cut off her hair as it finally closed around the crown of her head. Inexplicably, breathing wasn't the only thing should still do. She could hear, too. On top of that, she could see again! Mistress Anna's sublime form filled her field of vision as Anna cupped her chin in both hands.

"Ready for the real changes--Of course you are."

Anna stepped back and held a hand out like a blade. She touched her index finger to Tetra's collarbone and then slid down her front with a touch so light Tetra wondered if it was even happening. Then the writing grew stronger. Something was emerging from within her! What--?

Fleshy tentacles spilled out of the tiniest of cuts Anna had made. They reached for the corrupted Sister, investing her to come closer, but Anna slipped out of their reach.

"Not yet, my lovely," she purred. "There's a little more that needs to happen first."

More? Tetra both recoiled and rejoiced. 

Anna might have had further plans for Tetra, but Monica was reaching the zenith of her desired alterations. She pushed herself upright. The immediate part of her was bent forward and then back, kind of like she was kneeling. Then she started to wrap the rest of her coils around that. The sound and feel of her scales rubbing together were more arousing than she expected. Like, she had expected it to be something of a turn-on, but she was halfway to an orgasm just from pulling herself together.

Those wonderful scales were emerging in other places on her body. They mostly seemed to be splotches instead of the beginning of her body becoming entirely scale-covered. Her shoulders, her forearms, up her back to her shoulder blades, and to either side of her stomach. All that was wonderful, but snakes had fangs. She needed some of her own.

Her jaw cracked and the socket reshaped so that she could dislocate it with ease. Her canines and a couple of teeth on each side melded together and grew backward along the roof of her mouth. She needed to be venomous, too, but maybe not fatal. Maybe arousal-inducing? A kiss that would drive her... partners wild with lust for her.

Oh! What if she could shoot that and inject something otherwise disarming? What about a psychedelic? Marines would trip their balls off with one bite. Those things decided, there was a swelling near her sinuses and at the point where her throat met her chin. Her new venom sacks. Excellent. She couldn't wait to try them... perhaps on one of her Sisters who'd spurned Mistress Anna's offer?