Bonding Before the Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna smirked at the result of Monica's self-directed transformation. She was beautiful and deadly. Like a finely crafted Bolter. She just needed two more little touches.

Monica felt something shift inside her and all of a sudden she was massively turned on. Like, so much so she started to suck onher fingers. The wide belly scales near her pelvis bulged out. Something clear started to leak out between two of them so she ran her fingers between them. They all slid into a pouch-like space. Tugging on it--which felt amazing--revealed that she had untold depths along her lower body. Two nubs poked out from the pouch when it was pulled open. Touching one sent a blast of pleasure through her system. 

Still reeling from the effect of that single touch, Monica shouted as two pinches passed through the pair of clits. Heavy rings now hung from near the base and rested against her scales. Monica went to touch them again when they began to lengthen a little bit at a time until they were two or three inches long and quite fat.

After that, heart-shaped tattoos appeared on her breasts. She was drawn to them. She couldn't resist putting her fingertips on them for some reason. Once she touched them, the pair of sigils started to glow. In response, her tits started to gain mass in a way that should not've been possible. 

In a matter of seconds they went from trim to weighing heavily on her chest. They were not massive in relation to everyone else, but they drooped far enough that they were visible from behind. As if sudden increase in size wasn't enough, there was a tingle in each one as each nipple developed into a clit-like shape. From there, her areola morphed into huge, engorged labia. When a sense of hollowness filled the space inside and she knew what the tattoos actually meant. That said, her clit-nipples felt divine.

Anna patted herself on the back for those additions. All that remained now was to finish Tetra who was on her knees trying to grapple with the tentacles that emerged from within her. It seemed Anna had done it right.

She knelt next to Tetra who was, quite unexpectedly, sobbing. An instinct to comfort this fledgling hit Anna and she put her arm around Tetra, making soothing shushing noises.

"It's alright pet. It's ok."

"This isn't what I... expected at all..." Even as she sobbed, her transformation continued. A pair of slender horns grew forward from the base of her skull. Between their points, a membrane formed that looked like a veil. Which was fitting. Tetra could make herself anyone now.

"Everyone else got so much stronger... Or they got so fucking pretty..."

"Their transformations aren't anything like yours, yes, but what I picked out for you is special."

"It is?"

Anna nodded and hummed, stroking Tetra's back. "You're unique in this whole universe, s'far as I know."

"Why?" Now that she wasn't sobbing. Her impassive and smooth face had a tinge of red from the growing arousal from the feedback of her tentacles.

"You're now a gateway to a pocket dimension," Anna said. "A dimension where a captive will be surrounded by an endless cavern of grasping and wriggling slime and tentacles."

"Is that what all these are?" She asked, gesturing at the tangle emerging from the middle of her body. 

"They are, yes."

"So what happens to someone inside of me?"

"Well, in theory, the dimension would then contract around the subject until they were literally wearing you. Which is when your uniqueness will really show through. You'll become them to an extent. You'll look like them. Sound like them. Have access to their memories."

"What happens to them?"

Anna made an exaggerated thinking face and then grinned. "Eventually, they stop being separate from you. The dimension just... absorbs them. But don't fret, people who want to have fun can be released without harm--well, much harm anyway." It would be hard to experience that much pleasure and emerge unscathed.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"You should be able to borrow mass from your captives as raw materials to alter your being. You're also endlessly elastic since you have no inside that you're holding together."

Anna looked left and Tetra followed her glance and there was Sythia.

"I'm going to borrow your body for a moment," Anna said, putting her fingers between the edges of Tetra's opening.

"But I thought I'd be in control...?"

"In theory. I'm fairly certain my ego is stronger than yours, love." With that, Anna pulled Tetra apart like she was parting curtains and stepped inside.

"F-fuck... That... That felt so good." Before she could fully process that, she felt her inner world contracting around Lady Anna. Anna's mind pressed into hers. Tetra recoiled, fearing what would happen.

Don't worry, pet. I didn't spend all that effort just to turn you into a husk.

 Within seconds, Tetra looked like Anna. Well, sort of. Anna was back to looking like she had before the corruption and the veil remained over her face. When she lifted it, the membrane dissolved and even then the horns supporting it vanished.

Tetranna grinned and crossed the room to Monica who was fingering her new developments with all the urgency of a rotating planet. She was taking care to savor every sensation as she worked her fingers in and out of her extra pussies. Tetranna didn't give her any warning as she leaned in and started making out with her handmaiden. Her fingers joined Monica's. Together, their pace accelerated. Tetranna sucked on one nipple-clit which set Monica off. In their shared mind space, Tetra felt devious and she moved over to the other one and slid her tongue in as she pulled the other one between her lips. This time, it wasn't just a couple seconds of sucking either. She kept going, moving her head back and forth slightly as she did.

Her hunch proved true as Monica's nipple-clit grew larger in her mouth.

Excellent. She will be even more fun to play with later. Warmed up, she left Monica to herself and  marched over to Sythia and tugged her off Irene. Not thinking, she tried to sit on Irene's monstrous dick only to find that not only did she look like a baseline human--she was a baseline human in every regard. For now, at least. Tetra's body would adapt when pushed, just like hers. 

"Beloved?" Irene asked, rousing at the sight of Anna. "Is that really you?"

"It is, love. Now, I want you to fuck me like you never have. Can you do that?"

Irene nodded, seemingly unaware of the developing orgy around her. She grabbed Anna's waist--even smaller in relation than usual--and pulled, slowly, in an attempt to enter Anna. Her mistress felt like a toy in her hand. Her dick was almost wider than Tetranna's hips! 

"I'm going to hurt you!"

"It'll be okay, just try."

Irene nodded and tried a different tack. She managed to slide one thumb between Tetranna's cheeks, then the other, stretching Tetranna out in the process. Other hands, hands Irene didn't recognize, joined her in the endeavor. Tetranna, for her part, was demanding more and more from them the entire time.

Eventually, Irene felt that she could fit enough to make it work. Shifting her grip so that she was pretty much holding Anna like a sleeve, she began to push in. Tetranna became even more demanding and Irene found it hard not to oblige. It felt so good. All she had to do was be serious about jerking off. That part of her mind that had considered breaking Anna's arms earlier whispered to do it. Anna wanted it. She wanted it. Why not just... go?

Irene had worked half of her cock into Tetranna at this point, but was somehow only distending her stomach a little bit. Where was it all going? She took a breath and decided to indulge. With one swift motion, she pulled Anna down the rest of the way and grunted as she came.

"That's it! More! More you fucking beast!"

Which is when another hand slightly smaller than Irene's grabbed her cheeks and made her turn to face them. It was Sythia.

"You want more, Mistress?"

"What sort of question is that?"

"That's not an answer..." Sythia hefted her behemoth and shook it. "You want this, right?"

"Yes. I--"

Irene began to pull Tetranna off her cock and the sudden impossible pleasure wiped her mind of words for a moment. In that moment, Tetra was forced to the front and was hit with the full extent of the stimulation Anna had endured. Her body contracted just as Irene reversed direction. Despite experiencing the journey once before, it was entirely fresh as Irene's massive prick forced the pocket dimension inside her to expand once more.

"I want more!" She begged. "Sythia, go, ravage me, too!"

Sythia put her fingers into Tetranna's mouth and made a little bit of room for her monster. When Irene began to pull Tetranna off her, Sythia's behemoth was shoved between her teeth and down her infinite throat.

On and on it went. Anna would take control for a time only to have her puny tolerance get overwhelmed and leave Tetra to endure the full experience. After some time, Sythia stopped throatfucking her. She instead knelt between Irene's knees and laid her cock out. The first time Sythia was shoved inside Tetranna, both of them passed out.

Sythia didn't realize and neither did Irene. They continued to work both of their Mistress' holes like machines that only paused when they came. Hours passed. Eventually, even Tetra's near-infinite space was overwhelmed and her stomach split open, expelling Anna and enough cum to leave several inches of it standing in the room.

The energy of the ritual spent, Anna and Irene had returned to mostly their initial states. While their changes had reverted, the others' had retained their alterations under Anna's influence. 

They were all fiercely loyal as well, as Anna found out once their forces withdrew to their stronghold. None of them would take orders from anyone but Anna.