Bonding - Medieval Era - 01

Story Info
Queen Lily wakes after a busy night (750 words, no sex)
750 words
4.11
714
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knight walked into the bath chamber and looked around. Broken potteries. Furniture splintered. Dented goblets. Spilled Wine. Pillows torn, its feathers dancing in the soft breeze. Bright red sheets made from the finest silk in the kingdom, were tangled and tattered, spread across the marble floor.

The knight turned to the servant standing by the door.

"Where is she?" he asked.

The servant, keeping her head down, said, "Near the bath, sire."

The knight, carefully scanning the floor before him, stepped towards the steaming bath in the middle of the huge chamber. Few steps away from the curb of the hot bath, nestled among a bunched up pillows and sheets, the knight saw her, lying on her side with cum crusts covering her raven black hair and every inch of skin.

Queen Lily.

The knight knelt before her, and whispered, "My queen..."

The queen stirred with a sultry moan, and turned to lie on her back. A stream of cum trapped in her pussy leaked out.

Rolling over to her belly, she crawled towards the water, leaving a white trail of cum leaking from her pussy on the bright red sheet. The knight wanted to grab her by the ankles, drag her back to him, and shove his cock in the very pussy that had enslaved men and women and kings and queens and monsters, and bound them to her will.

He closed his eyes to control his urges, and opened them on hearing a plop.

A few heartbeats later, the queen surfaced with a gasp.

The servant slowly walked into the water and began attending the queen in bathing.

The knight, unable to avert his eyes, stated in jealousy as the servant scrubbed the queen's ample, luscious bosom. His cock twitched. It didn't go unnoticed.

The queen could feel all her bonds from every corner of the kingdom. Two of them were in the chambers, pulsing and thrumming. She smirked and reveled in the feeling.

The servant was taking her time attending the queen. Without realizing, she inched closer and closer to the part she was scrubbing, breathing in the natural scent of her queen, now that the stink of cum was washed away.

When the servant was done with the bosoms and arms, she was about to go underwater to scrub rest of the body.

But the queen took the scrub and tossed it away. "Now, clean me," she said.

The servant dipped underwater and latched her mouth to the queen's succulent pussy.

Finally clean, she climbed out of the water. Her steaming skin gleamed as water dripped from her. A goddess presenting herself to mortals.

The servant rushed out of the bath chamber, and another came in, carrying a stack of towels.

This new servant shared a quick glance and a curt smile with the knight.

"Do you know each other?" Queen Lily asked.

"Yes, my queen," the servant said, drying the queen. "We're married."

The queen ran her eyes on the knight's rugged face, broad shoulders, and the cock bulging through the cloth. "A fine choice for a husband."

"Yes, my queen," the servant said.

"What matters needs my attention today?" the queen asked the knight.

"If you're done bonding and claiming the captured enemies then--"

"If...?" the queen said, coldly. "If I'm done bonding? Questioning my power?"

The knight's eyes widened in horror. "No, my queen! Never!"

The servant froze in her tasks, fearing for her husband's fate at the transgression.

Queen Lily gestured the servant to continue, then turned to the knight. "Approach me."

The knight did with head bowed.

"Closer."

The knight obeyed.

"Show me your lips."

The knight lifted his head.

Queen Lily leaned, their breaths mixing, her pink lips a hair's width away from the knight's eager mouth. "Do you question my power?"

"No, my queen. I was just--"

"Cum," the queen said, her sultry voice commanding the bond with the knight, and locked her lips with his, suppressing his moans as a wave of orgasm washed through the knight's body.

A string of spit connected the their lips as their mouth parted and she smiled at the gasping knight. She snaked her hand down the knight's waistband and scooped his cum. Licking it with a loud, satisfied moan, she turned to the servant. "As I said, a fine choice for a husband."

The husband and wife relieved, returned to their duties. Queen Lily listened to the matters needing attention, occasionally reaching into the knight's waistband to finish her breakfast.