Bonding Time Pt. 01: Caught Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you got a little on me, Sport," he said jokingly, motioning to the spurts of my cum entangled in his furry body. "Oh, looks like I got a little on you, too!" he chuckled as he took his thumb and wiped the cum off my forehead in a fatherly way. Then he unexpectedly put his thumb in his mouth and sucked off his cum. I followed suit, wiping the rest of his cum from my cheek and into my mouth, sucking on my thumb.

"Taste good?" his eyes widened, shocked that I had just tasted his cum. My eyes matched his as I realized what I just did, and my face blushed with embarrassment. Even though we just jerked off together, tasting my dad's cum seemed like crossing the line, but he didn't seem phased.

He lifted himself off the couch, "I'll get us a towel." He walked to the kitchen, grabbed a towel for himself and another for me, tossing it onto my lap, covering my boner.

"Thanks!" I yelped as I cleaned myself up, wiping his--and my--load from my body while also failing to cover my boner.

"I remember when I was your age, I was hard 24/7."

"Sometimes I feel like it never goes down."

"Well, Son, take it from your old dad here; use it as often as possible. It doesn't last forever!"

"Don't worry, dad, I use it!" I said, almost exhausted from thinking how much time I spent tugging my cock. "If I jerked off any more, I'd rub it raw."

"Maybe we need to get you some lube then."

Did he just offer to buy me lube?

I hadn't ever needed it before, instead using my foreskin and my constant stream of precum, but I wasn't going to turn down my father's offer.

"Uhh, yea! Sure. That would be cool. Do you have any that you like?"

"Yeah, I got a few," he laughed. "Got a lot of experience testing different brands over the years."

Images of my father constantly jerking his cock, sliding his big hand over his bigger cock made my cock go from hard to rigid.

"I'm probably going to head back to bed, or else I'm going to fail my calculus test tomorrow," I said as I got up and pulled my briefs up, stuffing my firm cock back inside the best I could. I got one last good look at my dad, memorizing him standing tall in the kitchen, now completely naked head to toe, wiping all the cum out of his thick body hair. It was still dark, but the light from the TV illuminated every curve and muscle perfectly. His cock was flaccid, hanging about six inches soft, and his balls were low hangers ending around the same length as his penis. I wondered if it would fit in my mouth or how heavy it would feel in my hand.

I turned away before I started drooling, and Dad caught me lusting after him. I started my journey back to my room when dad came up behind me.

"Sleep tight!" dad said flirtatiously as he slapped me on the ass while I walked by him.

I jumped slightly as my cheek jiggled, "Night, Dad!" I said as I turned back, looking at him over my shoulder, smiling ear to ear. My dad had just touched my ass.

I floated back to my room, high from the night's unexpected activities. I stripped away my briefs and socks before I crashed into bed, staring at the ceiling, exhausted! Though my body was tired, my mind replayed my dad's orgasm in my head. My boner lay across my abs, ready for another round, demanding even more of my attention. I couldn't help but have hope that this wasn't the last time now that it was just my dad and me in the house. It's not like we don't have enough time for more father-son bonding.

The door opened unannounced. Dad peeked into my room, "Did you turn the thermostat to 69 degrees?"

"Yeah," I chuckled, watching my father's eyes travel up and down my body. My toned hairless body and hard cock were entirely exposed to him, almost inviting him to take this night to the next step. I didn't bother covering up; I didn't want to hide. His eyes lingered on my cock, making it throb and jump for him.

"Get some sleep, ya horn-dog! If ya' keep playing with that thing, you're gonna go blind!"

"Ahuh, sure, Dad...." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me like that again, and I'll make you jerk us both off next time!"

"I wouldn't be mad at that punishment!" I said suggestively as my other head bounced in agreement, drawing my father's gaze.

"Uh-oh, I better watch out. I think my son's got the hots for his old man." he teased as he closed the door. "Night!"

"Night!" I yelled through the door.

I rolled over and buried my face in the pillow.

Did that really just happen?

As humiliated as I was by that last bold comment, what I said was true.

An hour ago, I had never thought about my dad like that, but the image of his naked body was burned into my mind. Cemented in a place that I could not erase. All the things I wanted to do to him and everything I wanted him to do to me. It was a restless night as I lay there unconsciously humping my bed, listing every possible way to seduce my father.

12