Bonding with Daddy: Dinner Date

Story Info
Dad and Lacy have sexy dinner.
774 words
4.02
18.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonding with Daddy: Dinner Date (A Lacy Story)

I was 22 and my Stepdad and I had been bonding as lovers for about two years now. My husband and mom were out on a business trip. This was not uncommon for their jobs; we still have bets on when they are going to end up in the same city for once. This gave me and Dad time to have a little more bonding time. And for tonight I had something special and very kinky in mind for Dad and me tonight.

I made a reservation at this classy restaurant that has a private booth. It is a good size table with a private curtain for extra privacy. Dad wore a nice shirt with slacks, and I wore a sexy blue dress with a nice slit in it to show my leg off for Dad. After we got drinks first and I got a nice buzz on quick. We ordered dinner and I knew it would take about 20 minutes for them to bring it and they would not be back till then. It was time to show him what was really on my mind.

I give Dad a very devilish smile. He does not ask me what I am about to do, he knows he is about to find out. I go under the table crawling towards him. With the cloth all the way down on the table it is dark and hard to see, which is exciting. I get towards Dad's pants and start to unzip them. I am fairly sure he knows what I am doing now. I unbuckle his belt and unsnap his button for extra comfort. I slowly pull his thick cock out. It is already hard as a rock for me even before I touch it. Even with it being dark, after two years, I know all of Dad's six-inch cock by memory. Now is where the fun begins for us both.

I start to give his tip a soft flick of my tongue. Just a bit of a tease at first, I want to get him revved up for the main event. After licking his tip for a few min and feeling him twitch each time, I proceed to swirl my tongue around the head. Even over my breath, I can hear Dad trying to keep his breathing stable. As I am licking his head I start to notice, I am getting very wet, and I am going to have to do something about that as well.

Deciding it is time for the main event, I take one hand and put in on his cock shaft as I put his head all the way in my mouth. While doing this I place my other hand under my dress and inside my panties. OH Shit I am even wetter than I thought. I started very slow, going up and down on his head while slowing stroking his shaft. While doing this I was slow with my hand on my clit. Going in circles very light at first. I wanted to keep my pace in both areas. Giving Dad such please while pleasing myself at the same time.

It was a real thrill knowing we could get caught at any moment. Also, the thought of knowing I am in total control of this. I am setting the pace and the tone of this, and it was making me hotter than I had been in some time. I could hear Dad giving up on trying to keep his breathing in check. He put his hands in my hair, being very light and soft as I suck his cock and rub my clit.

I start to pick up the pace for both of us. Going faster and harder on his cock and my clit. I could barely breathe right now and my orgasm was building and so was Dad's. I could tell we were close but. OH God, we both came at the same time. I shivered from making myself cum and had to hold tight with my mouth to ensure I got all of Dad's cum in my mouth. I could feel his body trembling just like mine was.

It took me a bit to stop seeing stars. I climbed out from under the table and just gave dad a shy smile. After he came off his very intense orgasm, it took him a few minutes to catch his breath. He looked at me and said that was wonderful. I am going to have to thank you properly tonight. I let out a squeal of delight just as dinner was served.