Bonds of Friendship Pt. 02

Story Info
Bondage, non-consent.
4.5k words
4.37
12.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

"When can you come over next?"

Zoe typed this line several times over the last few weeks. She never sent it. She had been violated by her most trusted friend. It was something that she wanted to experience, but not with him. She didn't want their friendship dynamic to change. She didn't want to lose him as a friend. But he crossed the fucking line. He knew that she didn't want this. Well, she did want this, but not with him.

Weeks. Weeks with no contact with him. She knew he missed her. Hell, Max texted her at least once a week with notes that he wanted to see her and that he missed her. She saw them and conveniently ignored them. "Good" was all she thought the first few times he texted her. But after a while, she felt the same but was too stubborn to give in.

Zoe checked the local boards and dating sites. She had a couple of dates with clueless guys. They swore they were experienced, but they never listened to her needs. Only their wants. Max had told her several times that it would happen. It's hard to find someone that fast who would give her what she wanted. She knew it, but she wanted it so badly that she kept trying to make it happen. The result: more frustration.

What made her ready to send the text today was the date from last night. He was ten years older than she was and said that he was in the lifestyle for fifteen years. He sounded good online, but the first red flag was that he kept asking for pictures before they discovered how compatible they were. He claimed that he was experienced, so she sent him a couple of pictures. He also gave her some instructions. She was ready to give in but couldn't. Something was off.

She did receive a picture. he wasn't bad looking. Wasn't really her type, but she could make do with how needy she has become. She hoped that she could.

The disappointment didn't cover how she felt when he left. He couldn't pick up on her queues. He didn't listen when she said what she needed. He got off twice and she did not get to finish even once. He really wasn't concerned with her pleasure; only his. It was so unsatisfying that she didn't want to finish. She just took a shower and crawled into bed.

"When can you come over next?" ...

"Fuck it," she said out loud and clicked "SEND"

Max was out and about with his friends talking sports and women. He was finally done waiting for her to come around. Maybe he did ruin a good friendship, but it was worth it. He knew deep down that he gave her something that she had wanted, even though it would change things.

He did miss Zoe. He would never deny it. There was something just so complimentary about her in his mind. She was in no way perfect, but her flaws were somewhat entertaining to him. She had issues that he had long work past for himself and it was a reminder of his journey that got him to this point.

He did text her a few times over the previous weeks. After the first, he didn't expect a response, but he did still share some of the thoughts he had that she used to enjoy. He was fine if she never came around. Sure, he would be able to find other women who would let him do things, but they never measured up to how he imagined it would go. Zoe would take what he considered his playfulness and want more from it. In fact, there were several topics that he never wanted to contemplate because he didn't have anyone that he had enough trust in to stop when things needed to be stopped.

Her mind couldn't keep up with his yet, but she also was quite a few years younger than he. Max knew that one day her games would evolve far beyond where he was currently, and he had hoped that he could watch that grow in her. However, it had been weeks and closer to a month. He was ok with her not speaking to him. At times, he was glad since he would have thoughts of punishing her for making him wait this long for a response.

"Good riddance," he thought. He really should have moved on earlier. Much earlier than that afternoon. "That afternoon..." he thought with a smile.

His friends asked him what was up. He returned his facial expression. "Nothin'. Just had a memory of a girl." The guys started giving him a hard time and he played it off.

The phone buzzed. He looked down at it.

"When can you come over next?"

He grinned knowingly. He knew she would come back. At least, that is what he was telling himself. The guys started giving him a hard time when he started grinning as he slipped the phone into his pocket. He would respond in a few hours.

It was her turn to be patient. True, it had only been a couple of hours, but... "it's been a couple of hours, damn it! He better not be being petty." She muttered.

In all honesty, she didn't know if she would ever speak to him again. Now that she did, Zoe didn't know if it was desperation or if she did miss Max. Either way, it wasn't what she wanted. However, it was too late. She did reach out to him and now she had the doubts that always happen when one sends a text and it isn't replied to right away. She left herself vulnerable. There wasn't much she could do about it now.

Right as she was putting her phone down for what felt like the sixtieth time, it chimed.

"Sorry for the late response. I was out with friends and wanted to ensure that I took my time and chose my words wisely. Tomorrow, at 2:00 pm. Does the invitation still stand? If not, let me know shortly so I can make other plans."

Her pussy clenched in anticipation. She was frustrated at herself for that reaction, but what could she do about it. Of course, the invitation would stand. She was too frustrated. She wouldn't get everything she wanted because he still seemed to have some sort of rules, but he would get her close enough that she could take care of herself after he left.

"Yes," she responded after a minute. Holding the phone now felt heavy. She gave in to him. Unsure what was the best idea for her, she relented. She needed something... anything.

"At two, I will text when I am downstairs. I will come and knock on the door. You will answer it naked with a drink in your hand for me. I want the ropes ready and your biggest plug laid out on the bed."

"What?!" she thought to herself. "That definitely would cross lines. I can't do this. This has gone too far. I am stopping this right now."

Before she could stop herself, she replied, "Yes". She wanted to reply "Yes, Sir", but that would be giving too much. They weren't there. She didn't want to be there. Not with him. She really didn't even want to say yes, but they have too much history and he knows what Zoe liked. She wouldn't have to train someone to help her get to where she wanted to be physically. She wished she had someone else. For a moment, she wished she had anyone else. Then she remembered her last few dates and succumbed to her decision.

When he saw "Yes" on his phone, he started to do what he always did. He overthought. Max wondered if Zoe was finally coming around to him. If she would give in to the bond that they have. If she was beginning to feel towards him that this could work.

Then he thought things through again. "No, she won't concede. She is too stubborn. And if I were, to be honest, it is part of the fun," he thought to himself.

Max started planning what he would need. He had bought a new fifty-foot rope. He had a design that he wanted to try and knew what position he wanted her in. He had a plan, and with his newfound confidence, he was going to do what he wanted with her, regardless of what she said that she wanted.

It was moments after 2:00 pm when her phone chirped that he was downstairs and that he would be up shortly. Zoe rushed to the kitchen and pours him his drink, a whiskey with two ice cubes in it. She quickly flung her tee-shirt into the bathroom and walked to the door, slowing down so that he wouldn't see her excitement. She wanted this so much that it almost was a need. Almost.

When he knocked on the door, she stood with her legs together, one hand on the door know, the other on the whiskey. Max adjusted this backpack and took the whiskey, thanking her for taking care of his wants. He casually looked her up and down noticing that she was naked, but not staring. He walked past her and took a sip.

Walking into the bedroom, he put the bag down next to her bed and grabbed a couple of her pillows. He propped them in the middle of the bed. Reaching into the bag, he pulled out his new rope. As he unwound it, she came into the room looking curiously and a bit less self-assured.

Looking up at her, he told her, "kneel facing the pillows." She hesitated as he continued to unwind the rope. He looked directly into her eyes, holding her gaze. After a few seconds, she gave in and went towards the bed. She kneeled opposite him next to the pillows.

He positioned her plug to the side of her as he moved around the bed behind her. "Arms behind your back." When Zoe complied, he grabbed her wrists roughly to put them folded behind her. He proceeded to make a Summerville bowline single column knot to keep her forearms together. He then brought the rope up around her shoulders and across her breasts. He wrapped it around twice before coming back to the center of her back and using a friction knot to tighten the rope and make a straight line back towards her wrists.

From that point, Max wrapped the ropes underneath her breasts tightly. After two revolutions, he fed the rope between her arm and her body and created friction knots to keep her arms pinned to her side.

All the while, Zoe grunted each time he tugged on the rope. She loved feeling how tight the rope was but at times worried only for a moment that it might be too tight. When both arms were bound to her side, she tried to move them. Max saw this and tightened them just a bit more so that she had less freedom. Next, he took the remaining rope and bound it to her forearm again to restrict her movement even more.

Firmly, Max grabbed Zoe by the neck and pushed her forward so that she was bent over the pillows, her hips being pushed upwards. He walked to where Zoe kept the other ropes and took them out of the bag. Connecting a new rope to the one bound around her forearms. Pushing her right ankle upwards so that it was folded with her ankle touching her ass, he took the new length of rope and secured her foot. Wrapping the rope around her leg, he created a futomomo, binding around her heel to her thigh, so that Zoe couldn't move her heel away from her thigh, making it where she couldn't straighten it. When he brought the rope back to her center, he proceeded to repeat the process with her other leg.

As she lay there with her arms affixed to her back, her breasts squeezed by the ropes and her feet unable to be moved further away from her ass, Zoe realized that any effort to fight Max off would be utterly useless. Why couldn't any of the other guys treat her like this? Why couldn't one of her dates know what the fuck he was doing? Why couldn't it be anyone but Max?

As this was going through her head, Max stood and took his belt off. He stood behind her, almost straddling her as he connected the two ends of the belt and slit it through the opening. He then placed the belt around her neck and tightened it. Max tugged on one end making it look like a leash. Then he kneeled behind her, making sure to pull the belt taut.

He left the lead of the belt lying along her back as he went into his bag to grab a bottle of lubricant. Zoe was able to see what he was doing and began to wonder what his plans were. Max grabbed the plug and put drops of lube on it. After spreading the lubricant on the toy, he slowly worked the toy into her pussy. This took Zoe by surprise as she assumed, he was going to slide it into her ass. She gasped with pleasure and started to say something, but Max tugged enough on the belt to restrict her ability.

When she stopped struggling, Max let go of the belt. He got up, reached for his bag again and grabbed a marker. He started writing on her ass and thighs. Zoe was able to ask once, "What are you writing?" before Max was able to grab the lead of the belt and give it a firm tug. She winced momentarily but had the determination to prove that she could take it.

After a few minutes of writing, he stopped and looked for a moment. Then he spat on his finger and "erased" some of the writing and re-wrote it. The handwriting wasn't perfect, but it conveyed the point.

He grabbed her phone and moved behind her. He took his time to take the best pictures possible. After scrolling through them, he chose one and placed the display of the phone in front of Zoe. She gasped in surprise seeing words like "Anal Whore" across her ass, "Cum Slut" across her upper thighs.

Kneeling behind Zoe, Max grabbed the lube and squeezed a heavy amount over her anus. He added some to three of his fingers and began to push the excess lube from her anus into her, working his three fingers slowly at first. Once well lubed, he started working them in and out. Zoe began moaning in pleasure and even pushing back. She had been training to be an anal whore and loved this feeling. Her toy was thicker than three fingers, but the stem was not. She was enjoying her sphincter being stretched as he kept invading her asshole.

Max slowed a bit and repositioned his hand. His next thrust, he added his small finger to the other three and worked to push inside her. He was nice and gentle at first, working it slowly as Zoe started to relax to the attention. Then when he was able to get the first knuckle past her sphincter, he started working faster and harder, working to get his hand in up to his palm.

It took several minutes for this to happen and neither seemed to be rushing this. Max decided that he would use his other hand and tug on the belt every so often. He loved hearing her gasps cut off before letting her continue her enjoyment.

Next, he slid his fingers out her ass and slapped it. He wiped his hands off on her thighs and her ass. Zoe turned to look to see what was happening. Max quickly dropped his pants and was standing there with his erection. Zoe started to protest but Max quickly grabbed the leash to slow her down. While tugging on it, he walked around the bed until he was in front of her.

Standing in front of and looking down at her, Max dropped the belt and grabbed the back of Zoe's head, ensuring he had a handful of hair when he did. He pulled her face towards his cock. Zoe tried not to open her mouth, but he twisted her hair. Her lips parted to yelp, and that is all that Max needed. He forced the head of his cock in her mouth and past her teeth. Using his other hand, he reached around her throat and squeezed making it impossible for her to break away.

Max knew he wouldn't last long. He has been teasing herself and him for too long. He also knew that this was past her limits. He didn't care. He wasn't done. Holding her head in place, he started thrusting. He was sure Zoe would try to push him away if she could. That's why he made sure everything was nice and tight. She was just a wet hole for his use now. This was her purpose.

"Fucking whore," Max started. He heard her choking and gasping. This only made him push deeper. "Fucking slut. I am going to stretch your asshole so wide that I will get my fist inside. That's what a dumb cunt like you needs."

He stopped caring about her enjoyment. It was about his currently. Looking down, he saw the spit and tears in her eyes as he plunged his cock deeper into her throat. It only lasted a few minutes, but he shot two large spurts down her throat but continued to fuck her face until he felt himself begin to soften. Pulling out his dick, he wiped what was left of the cum on her face.

Zoe could barely breathe. She wasn't completely sure how they got to this place. Nor did she know how their friendship could continue. But right now, this is what she was missing. She needed a guy like this in her life who would treat her like this. This was perfect if only it wasn't Max.

Max could see she was lost in thought. He didn't care. Returning behind her, he grabbed some more lube and started working her fingers in and out. His hand was positioned so that every insertion caused his thumb to hit the base of her plug sending small vibrations inside her pussy. If Max would have taken to time to notice, he would have seen that she was dripping.

It took a long while, but Max was able to work the fingers all the way down to his palm. The sounds of all the lube squishing out were loud but enjoyable. Zoe was moaning and gasping taking each thrust of his hand. She hadn't complained about how he used her throat. She wanted to. She really hated this conflict between her body enjoying this and her mind needing it to stop.

When his hand hit the deepest point inside, he started moving and wiggling his fingers. He felt how stretched the inside of her ass was. Max was impressed. But he would stretch it more. Not knowing if this was his last time with her, he was going to take advantage of her the best that he could.

Grabbing more lube, he added more to her anus. Then he moved in front of her and looked into her eyes. She looked up questioningly. He reached beneath her and grabbed her phone. He turned on the camera and took pics of her face and her bound body. He moved behind her and took more pics of her ass. He managed to get a good angle to show her gape.

He hit record on the phone and started by saying the date and time. "This is the first time that Zoe will take a fist in her ass." He then put his fingertips together and pushed them against her anus; aiming the camera towards it as he did. "Do you have anything you would like to say?" he asked as he turned the camera towards her face.

Zoe tried to think of what to say. She should stop this. She needed to stand firm. She couldn't let him do this. All these things crossed her mind, but as she opened her mouth, Max slid his fingers in. As she slowly started to feel herself stretch, she couldn't form the words. She was lost and this is the way it would be.

Slowly his hand worked back and forth, he felt her, and her sphincter muscles, relax. He was easily able to get the first knuckles in. But that would be the easy part. He took his time. He knew he could force it, but that wasn't his way. He wanted her to take it easy.

She wanted it too. She started pushing back against his hand. Slowly she rocked back and forth, trying to take more of his hand inside her hole.

Max just held his hand in place and let her do the work. She was rocking and getting a little further each time. When she got close to the next knuckle, he pushed against her, getting her past this next challenge.

Putting the phone down between her legs, aiming the camera upwards, he grabbed more lube and squeezed it onto his fist. Almost instantly, you could see each push going deeper inside Zoe. Max picked up the phone again and aimed as he started pushing against her every thrust.

Zoe was lost in herself. She had either given up or forgotten who her partner was as she was enjoying the feeling of being stretched out. She lowered her head even more which caused her ass to raise just a bit higher. A few minutes of working in and out and she felt it; she knew that her hope was going to happen. Zoe was going to be filled by another person. With that thought in mind, she pushed back as hard as she could when Max was pushing forward.

Max started breathing heavy. He was hard again and had been for a few minutes but was more fixated on stretching her anus than he was on his erection. He knew he would be excited about this, but he didn't think he would be this hard. It took everything he had in him to keep one hand on the phone and the other working in and out of Zoe's stretching anus. He didn't want to rush it but felt he couldn't hold out much longer. Then he felt Zoe thrust her hips back against his fist as it pushed in past her sphincter.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers
12