Bonds of Friendship Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe was the first to realize this accomplishment. Her hips bucked up and down and she orgasmed. She had been building up for quite a while and this was the crescendo that she needed. Her pussy was clenching and grabbing at the plug while waves of enjoyment washed over her.

Max started to pull back and felt the resistance before he realized that he was wrist deep inside his friend. He pushed his fist just a bit further and felt the orgasms through the thin wall between her pussy and her ass.

He regained his composure enough to move the phone in to show how deep inside her his hand was. He started twisting his wrist back and forth and watched as her hole hugged It tightly as she was slowly starting to come down off her high. He zoomed in the camera and watched as her body slowly came back under control.

He stopped the recording and started to play it. He made sure it was on a loop before he put it under Zoe's face. Zoe watched in fascination. She knew how it would end but she was mesmerized.

As Zoe watched, Max worked his fist in and out of her for a while, enjoying knowing that he was the first to do this with her. He felt his cock throbbing as he did this.

A few moments later, he freed his hand from Zoe's ass as he stood behind her. He grabbed his cock with his well-lubed hand, stroking it just above her asshole. It took less than a minute, but he came again, dripping it down between her ass cheeks into her slightly gaping hole.

After squeezing out the last few drops, he knelt behind her and slowly pulled the plug out of her pussy, noticing for the first time that she was dripping a lot. "Great!" he thought. At least her body enjoyed it. Then without notice, he used the plug to scoop up a bit of his cum and pushed the toy into her asshole. She winced and then moaned when she felt it enter her, but she was still watching the video.

Max got up and walked into the bathroom to clean up, leaving Zoe bound. Then he came into the room and started by putting the marker and the lubricant away. Then he took the glass into the kitchen and washed it.

Zoe was left there bound watching her ass be used and thoroughly stretched. She was frustrated that he kept walking out but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Part of her liked the fact that he had used her and walked away. "I swear if it was anyone but him, I would be owned," she thought.

When he came into the room, he playfully tugged on the belt before loosening it from her neck. After he put the belt on, he sat next to her and whispered in her ear as they both watched the video.

"You are such a fucking whore. That's why I like it. That's all I should ever treat you like. You should be used to stretch and bind. That's your true worth." Then he wrapped his hands around her throat.

Zoe lifted her head enough to give him access before she looked at him. He knew her. He knew what she liked. "Why him," she thought as he began to squeeze. She heard the video begin again. She turned to watch it as she began to feel lightheaded before she started choking.

Max stopped as her head started to droop but before she would go unconscious. Then he stood and slowly started unbinding the rope. Her stiff legs fell as she felt slightly sore. It would take a while before she could walk again, but she enjoyed the delicious pain.

When her legs were unbound, Max helped her sit down so that she could rest as he took the remaining rope off.

Carefully, he would the rope and put it in his bag. Putting his hand on her shoulder and kissing the top of her head, he said "You truly are a good girl. One day, you will find someone special to do this to you."

With that, he turned and walked out of her room. About a minute later, she heard the front door open, lock and close.

A tear came down her eye. "Fucking asshole," she said. "He really does know me and he cares. Why him?"

12