Bonds Unforeseen Ch. 01

Story Info
A family made closer in result of unexpected worldly events.
2k words
4.09
6.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weird time for the world, the pandemic, which forced the entire planet to self quarantine, was waning down, the incomprehensible damages of which were only beginning to show.

One of the most surprising and peculiar things about it were the unusual symptoms that some who got sick were expressing.

Some believe it was a failed experiment of the western governments, trying to find an answer to declining birth rates, some were theorizing a zoo hypothesis where aliens were predicting we go extinct and intervened.

For reasons scientists were just starting to investigate, some males who got sick were producing sperm and semen with neural activating characteristics.

Upon contact with female tissue it seemed to produce a euphoric mixture of sensations, activating neurons associated with taste, smell, hormone production and of course, sex and procreation.

Like many around the globe, Nathan and Gail, who recently moved next to Gail's mother Agatha, have had their relationships turned inside out by the pandemic and its repercussions.

"Ah ah ah", panted Agatha as Nathan kept thumping her rhythmically from behind. They've been at it for a while and both their genitals were covered with sticky juices, adding a wet clapping sound to each of Agatha's moans.

"I'm gonna cum soon girls" said Nathan feeling his balls slowly gathering a hefty load.

"Jesus, please, I'm nearly full" Agatha replied, remembering how blissful it felt last time she was overflowing with Nathan's fresh sperm.

"baby, can you work his balls for me? I want all the semen he has down there" said Agatha, looking over her shoulder to a smirking Nathan.

"didn't you say you're full?" Gail pouted while reaching between her mother's legs to slowly rub and cup her husband's swinging testicles.

"*nearly* full, besides, ah!" - Agatha stopped, letting out a whimper as Nathan pulled out to rub against her clit, only to resume the same rhythm "... besides, we could always use more".

A glob of semen that was collecting under Nathan's shaft dropped on Gail's wrist,

"you're dripping on me!" said Gail to her mom, whose hands slowly started losing strength, making her head descend into the pillow, her rear still holding up, taking Nathan's thrusts valiantly.

"sorry baby, it's hard to hold it in" Agatha answered.

Gail let go of Nathan's testicles for a moment to slurp the glob of semen from her wrist then put it back on.

"did you swallow it? but that's for me.." said Agatha slightly disappointed. "that's for helping with his balls" Gail replied, "tastes great baby" she said smiling at Nathan.

Gail, initially sitting at the side of her mom, let go of her husband's testicles one last time, to get behind them for a better look.

Nathan's cock was lubricated and glistening with her mother's juices, lightly thumping into her gripping pussy with ease, silver strings formed every time they parted as both their genitals were sopping wet.

Agatha's pussy wasn't putting any resistance and simply welcomed Nathan's length with each thrust. Drools of sweat and semen from her pussy were running down her legs.

A small glob of semen started forming at the base of Nathan's cock, right about to drip.

"that one's for her" Gail thought, she liked giving gifts and making her loved ones smile.

She scooped the dangling glob onto her finger with her other hand, leaned forward, and fed it to her mother, "oh god", "delicious" replied Agatha between thrusts. The smell and taste of sperm, the feeling of Nathan's cock kissing her womb and the idea that soon a fresh load would be stretching her insides sent her on a euphoric buzz.

Gail liked the feeling of Nathan's testicles, they were shaved smooth and felt silky. She could tell he was getting close as they started getting rigid.

She could imagine the load that was forming and wanted her mom to have the stuffing she was wishing for.

She knew exactly what to do, Gail started softly massaging Nathan's testicles, rose to his ear and whispered "fill her up for me baby, cum inside my mother", pushing him over the edge.

Agatha, still savoring the freshly fed semen, gasped, feeling Nathan's semen laden testicles being emptied into her vagina, sending her too into a ravenous orgasm "Fuck.... Hooo! DON'T STOP honey, all in... Please, HHMMP".

With every rope of cum her vagina and anus spasmed, gasping as if trying to pull every glob of semen deeper into her womb.

Nathan grabbed hard into his mother-in-law's ass cheeks as he saw his cock spasming inside her, his wife looking at it in content.

Agatha, blissfully savoring the still sprouting cock inside her, looked back at Nathan and pushed herself back, lodging another inch of his cock into her, feeling its head now poking the entrance to her womb.

"nice and deep honey" she said in a shaky voice, feeling the sprouts of semen now filling her deeper parts.

Agatha's wish was now fulfilled, her pussy was full to the brim and overflowing with Nathan's sperm.

"Full tank" said Gail with her hand on her mother's ass cheek, looking at her pussy struggling to hold all it's newly found liquids, seeping small drops whenever it spasmed around Nathan's cock.

Gail started squeezing the last drops of semen from the base of Nathan's cock into her mother's vagina, forming a ring with her fingers at the base and squeezing it all the way to the point where they were connected, very much to their restrained moaning.

Nathan slowly pulled out of his mother-in-law. Agatha, now very sensitive, moaned wantingly as the tip escaped her lips, she wished it remained inside just a bit more, it was the perfect cork for keeping the verile sperm inside her bottled up.

A glob of semen gushed out as her lips were briefly parted. Agatha quickly reached her hand beneath her pelvis, pushing the glob back into her pussy, then kept rubbing herself while making sure nothing escapes her lips.

Nathan's cock was covered in cum, still in Gail's grip. Gail didn't waste any time and popped it into her mouth, making sure no drop goes wasted, and that none of it dripped on her interview blazer.

First she squeezed and sucked whatever was still inside, then running up and down the shaft, sucking whatever cum was on it and forcing it to spasm, extracting the last of drops.

Nathan was savoring every second of this blowjob and was looking down at Gail the entire time, when she finished, noticing Nathan's lusting gaze, she licked her lips, gave his cock a kiss and smiled shyly, burning the picture in his mind for the rest of the day.

Nathan kissed Gail on the head feeling grateful, "you're the best baby".

"If you didn't have that interview I'd be doing you for the rest of the day" he added.

Gail had a difficult time finding a job and was scheduled for an interview in a small online gambling company on the other side of the city.

"It's ok, you'll have plenty of time with me", Gail smiled and took her purse from the cupboard.

"Do I look ok?" she brushed her hair with her fingers and stared at Nathan.

"Yes, looks great, hot, perfect!" Nathan replied, "And the hair? It's not super ugly?" Gail asked making a sorry face.

Nathan was getting a little impatient, "No! you're good, go!".

Gail took one last look at the mirror, still making a sorry face. "ok".

As Nathan was putting on his boxers Gail finished getting ready, "Make sure she gets to work" Gail hinted at her mom as she left the bedroom.

Agatha was laying on the bed in a semi fetal position, her arm between her legs with her fingers pushing against her pussy, a few silver drools of sperm managed to escape, making it across her thigh and onto the bed.

Nathan could look at the girls' asses for hours, but the picture of Agatha's dainty pale fingers pushing her lips, keeping as much of his warm sperm inside her, knowing that soon she'd be off on her business, selling houses and strolling around the city, all while his healthy swimmers were churning inside her womb, was something he could never have enough of, and vowed to keep recreating again and again.

Nathan started recalling the events that led to this satiated and blissful conclusion, Agatha instigating every one of them. Brushing her rear into his crotch in the kitchen, joining his morning shower, and lastly, waiting for him on all fours in the bedroom. Giddily securing herself a fresh load of Nathan's sperm with every serving. One could learn Agatha's morning stroll around the apartment by studying the drops of semen now decorating its floor.

Agatha rarely visited the couple's apartment this early in the morning, and when she did, she was mainly interested in their top notch coffee machine, but today she felt confident and horny enough to make use of Nathan to the extent that she did.

It wasn't the first time Agatha let Nathan pump her full of his warm baby batter, but when he did, things sort of happened on their own, and she had little control over how and when.

Today she felt especially happy, not only for getting to play with her favorite cock again, but also for knowing, that to some degree, Nathan was also hers.

*****

Agatha was waiting in Nathan's car, they left the apartment together but he went to throw the trash.

She was wearing bright stockings, a pencil skirt and a jacket.

Nathan got into the car smiling politely, "seatbelts?".

"Yes" answered Agatha and fastened herself up.

Nathan worked from home and would sometimes drive Agatha into the city in the mornings.

Unlike most mother and son-in-law relationships, Nathan and Agatha were really good friends (even before adding the sexual component to the mix). They both appreciated technology, business and philosophy, and would sometimes hang together or go shopping without Gail.

Except for the sounds of traffic the car was unusually silent. Agatha looked at Nathan focused on driving wondering if she was the biggest idiot in the world, suddenly every conversation topic she could think of sounded stupid.

"So..., in the kitchen..." Nathan broke the silence smiling.

"Yes, sorry, something must have came over me" Agatha immediately explained, a little embarrassed.

"And the shower" he added.

"Yes, wow, I know" Agatha answered, "I did need a shower though".

"I'm happy you did" Nathan continued smiling while watching the road, Agatha was relieved to hear he didn't regret their morning escapades.

Nathan peeked at her skirt, it was tight and stretched over her small figure perfectly, clearly defining her hips and belly. Blood rushed to his face when he imagined the amount of semen that he deposited inside her, and was currently swirling between those small thighs.

"Nathan?" Agatha sounded confused.

"Yes?" He asked feeling something amiss.

"I asked when is Gail's interview"

"It's at one" he looked at the car watch, "In a few minutes".

Agatha started texting on her phone.

"She probably turned off her phone already"

"Well, she'll know I cared"

Nathan smiled knowing his wife would appreciate that message.

They drove for a few more minutes until they reached the house Agatha was showing that day.

"That one" Agatha pointed out the house.

Nathan stopped the car as she unfastened and started collecting her case from the back seat.

"We'll see you tomorrow evening?" he asked, remembering tomorrow was Friday, the three's preference day for watching "Suits" together.

"I don't think so" "I thought you guys should have some time without me" Agatha answered with an apologetic look.

"Oh come-on it's not like that" Nathan dismissed "we always watch Suits together".

"Are you sure you haven't seen enough of me?"

Nathan simply smirked in disbelief tilting his head.

"I don't know, we'll see" Agatha answered, happy that Nathan insisted.

Agatha stepped out of the car, and started pacing towards the house, remembering how it was Suits they were watching two months ago, when she and Nathan first had sex.