All Comments on 'Boner Check'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Damn that was good! A different take on the bro/sis incest story. Short but decent charachter development. Interesting sex scenes. Now I'll have to read your other stories!

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun

Great story. Enjoyed it! Check!

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Very nice!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More needed

Good, believable story. I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good build up. You could feel the sexual tension increasing. Well done ! two Dicks up !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sexy pair

Give Evan a dusting of sexy chest hair -- it will give his sister another sexy sight to look at, and maybe she can caress his chest and pecs too.

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

Lovely tale

Jokes, puns, pranks, prick-stands. All perfect.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Well that was hot - do we get to see more? Lots of potential with this story... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. I like mischief but I have to admit that this woman's pranks were on the whole pretty fucking rotten and infuriating.

Pranks are only good when both people enjoy it. If only one does, it is bullying under the guise of pranking and humour, and gone far enough deserves a hard come-back. Or do you think no-one should defend themselves however they can from bullying?

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
AWESOME

She could prank me every day if she let me inside her velvet tunnel .

Sexy story.

Bring on the virus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I need more of these two.

lingerielover68lingerielover68about 3 years ago

What an awesome story, I really enjoyed it. I HOPE you continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great buildup... Then... Rushed

The sad thing is that this could have been a really good story, it had great build up and pace and it clearly was not rushed. Then it came down to crossing the line, and it was rushed. It was not hot it was not enjoyable it was not something that I personally could enjoy.The sad thing is that this could have been a really good story, it had great build up and pace and it clearly was not rushed. Then it came down to crossing the line, and it was rushed. It was not hot it was not enjoyable it was not something that I personally could enjoy.

You took the time to build up the sexual frustration, to show their relationship begin to change... Then like a plane crashing it was just done. It was a race to the finish and what a lame finish it was.

wolverine7009wolverine7009about 3 years ago
Good Read

Keep doing what you doing.......

F4N0FIT85F4N0FIT85about 3 years ago

I too loved the buildup. There was just enough teasing to keep it going longer. I was really getting into it then sadly it was over. When she whispered boner check as time hit 12am, she should've walked out leaving him hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago
Great buildup... Then... Rushed Anonymous 10 March

I agree but didn't find the end lame; just rushed whereas if you'd taken the time to elaborate a little it would have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the actual sex, when it happened, was too fast.

For a girl who played with herself in front of her brother, one would have expected that she'd do it and show him what she liked, then ask him if he'd like to do it for her. And, at some point, some handling and teasing his cock extensively, but not allowing him to cum yet.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Earlier in the story, {when she was teasing him} in retaliation, he should have tied her to her bed, then jacked off on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

April is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly would've punched her in the face before she even left for college. How did you think this premise was good, Author?

Why would anyone want to fuck someone that's an asshole on the regular to them? This isn't even hate sex. Honestly feels so uneventful. I couldn't even get hard during the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to study up on the use of ME and I.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a good and fun story. Only all such stories about a sister who is a humorist do not have a successful ending. It's not very nice that the guy has to put up with everything ( even for the love of his sister ) and doesn't get a decent compensation and the sister gets punished.

DefluerDefluerover 2 years ago

Over all I liked it, it was fun and pretty fucking hot.

Do I think one more sex scene should have been added, maybe limiting the first one to hands or mouth stuff? Yeah but sometimes the story goes where the story goes.

Gonna go take a look at your other stories.

gwennlovegwennloveover 2 years ago

sooo hot, always get turned on reading this xx

we need more sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m going to say something that a lot of your readers have probably heard a million times.

I wish it was longer.

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

So was this, for him, just an anger bang? A revenge f@#k? Hard to tell but it seems likely. I have a good sense of humor but someone who delights in embarrassing you even publicly to the point of driving away girlfriends showing they have no boundaries? Personally, they would be left far back in my rear view mirror and gone from my life.

lwiltonlwilton7 months ago

The only thing I would have changed in the story is the last two words. "Happy birthday!"

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

I'd have been more likely to install a deadbolt on my room and tell her to fuck off because I hated her. And that would have probably been true.

A joke is a joke and a prank is a prank but humiliation is neither and repeated intentional acts of the latter become unforgivable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...