Boner Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never watched anyone masturbate before. I was transfixed by the sight. I adjusted my cock in my shorts to give him a little more room to grow, and that movement caught her eye and seemed to break her spell.

"Boner check?" She said in a low tone. I just nodded my head. She smiled and went back to watching the movie as if nothing had happened.

When it ended, I went to my room. I stripped naked, flipped my laptop open and found some porn to watch. My dick had not subsided at all and I needed to cum badly. I found a short clip, a couple of cheerleaders licking pussy together, and came in just a few minutes.

I leaned back in my desk chair and caught my breath. As I did, April stealthily entered the room. Suddenly, she was standing beside me, her robe pulled tightly around her. I scrambled to cover my deflating cock, but I knew she had already seen it out in the open.

"So, brother, Boner check?" She giggled.

I just shook my head no. Wordlessly, she began to slowly open her robe, revealing she had put on her yellow bikini.

"You seemed to really like this one the other day." She said, running her hands up and down her sides and abdomen. She cupped her tits, squeezing then lightly. She was slowly gyrating her hips from side to side, she pinched her nipples through the material, making them poke out invitingly.

She ran her hands back down her sides and began to run them along her inner thighs, then around to her ass cheeks. One hand tugged at the tie on one hip and dramatically pulled the string until the knot gave way. She held the material in place, cupping her pussy mound. She started to rub her hand in small circles, clearly teasing her clitoris.

I sat and watched in awe, still not sure that this was really happening. April never looked up at me, keeping her head down to watch her fingers do their thing. She was still holding the bikini bottom in place, and I admit the tease it provided was driving me wild. I could feel the blood flow starting to return to my dick, despite my recent self-induced orgasm.

April moaned out loud, clearly enjoying herself. Her other hand had returned to her breast, squeezing it through the yellow material as the other continued its manipulation of her little love button. She stepped over and stood between me and my bed, turning to point her ass towards me, then released the yellow bottoms. They fell down her leg harmlessly, and my sister bent over at the waist, exposing her cute little round ass and her swollen, clearly wet labia to my intense gaze. My cock quickly resumed his full, upright position. She ran her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy right there in front of me.

I could feel my jaw slack. The show she was putting on was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. It was much better than any porn scene, and way more intense than any of my previous sexual encounters. April spread her legs open wider and slid a finger between her pussy lips. She groaned softly. She was fingering herself now. I didn't know how much more teasing I could take. Involuntarily, I began stroking my cock. I wanted to reach out and touch her, feel her, make her feel as good as I did, but I was unsure. This was my sister after all. That little voice in my head was doing its best to suppress my urges and maintain control. He was slowly losing that battle.

Still facing away from me, she let out a throaty whisper "Boner check."

At that moment, for some odd reason, I looked over at my phone. The screen lit up for a second as the time went from 11:59 pm to 12:00 am. It was April Fool's Day. The battle was lost.

I stood up, still fully naked. In one motion, I grasped April's hips and pointed my throbbing hard cock into her warm, wet pussy. She yelped out loud as I eased myself back and then thrust in again. She started rocking her hips to meet my strokes. We were fucking.

And what a fuck it was. Her pussy was nice and tight, her canal gripping and flexing on my shaft each time it pushed its way inside her. Her breathing was ragged and erratic. I was moaning and grunting out loud on each thrust. The sound of flesh slapping on flesh echoed through the room.

She pulled away momentarily and crawled hands and knees onto my bed. She arched her back and put her head on her arms, pointing that cute little ass up in the air. I could see rivers of wetness running out of her wet cunt.

"Fuck me harder." She gasped out.

Her words spurred me on. I got on my knees behind her and stuck my cock back inside. I increased the pace as much as I could. The skin-on-skin sounds got louder, as did her moaning. I felt her hand rubbing her clit as I fucked her. Her verbalizations changed, and the moans became grunts and what sounded almost like a growling. It was a guttural noise from deep within her. Her fingers danced on her clit as I kept shoving my cock into her willing pussy.

Without warning, she came. I felt her Kegel muscles contract, clamping down on my cock, seemingly trying to trap it inside her. I stopped what I was doing and just tried to maintain a steady amount of pressure in her. Her fingers pressed down on her clit firmly, so much so that I could feel the pressure from her hand from inside.

The rest of her frame went tense as well, and her breathing stopped. Eight, ten, twelve full seconds she remained still and motionless until it was all over. When it was, she trembled vigorously, then her body went totally limp. Every ounce of energy in her body seemed to have escaped. She fell forward onto the bed, and I saw her take a long, deep breath. She sighed contentedly. I looked down and saw my cock dripping in fluid. That was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

April didn't look at me directly, she just turned her head and saw me kneeling above her with a throbbing cock dangling there. She turned her body around and wordlessly took my dick into her mouth. I gasped and moaned all at once as she used her mouth to fuck my cock. She was loud and slurping, seemingly exaggerating every sound for my benefit. She cradled my balls in her hand and rolled them around softly. She stroked my dick with one hand as she sucked on the head. I grunted out loudly a warning, but the words were indecipherable.

I came hard, thrusting my cock forward and into her mouth. I could see her throat muscles contract as she swallowed each of the first few bursts. Then, she was content to let the rest of my seed pool on her tongue and coat her lips. I fell back on my knees and she sat up, making a show of licking her lips and wiping her face clean of our combined juices.

We stared at each other in silence, taking occasional gazes at the other's nude body. She still hadn't taken off her bikini top, and the sweat made it cling to her breasts, letting her nipple protrude proudly.

"Wow" Is all I could muster.

"Yeah. Wow." She caught my glances at her bosom and pulled the yellow triangles to the side so I could see her tits again. "There you go."

As my breathing returned to normal, she winked and said, "Boner Check."

I smiled at her and said the only thing that came to mind.

"April Fools."

12