Bonestorming

Story Info
An unexpected encounter in a cemetery.
1.2k words
4.69
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting on an old headstone engraved with a skull and bones, smoking. Most of the engraving was unreadable, what was visible was the first name Bellatrix and 'well-loved bitch'. She blew the smoke slowly down into the earth below. The dark night started sharing some human like sounds with her and eventually presented her with a dark figure. Tall, broad in the shoulders, wearing a long dark coat. Their long hair blew a little in the breeze as they got closer and she started to make out a wild beard and a dark eyes. He had been walking through the cemetery and was now following the smell of her pot.

He loved the cemetery at night with its many shadows and its silence. He wondered who might be smoking pot in a cemetery at night as the smell intensified. He could see the shape of a woman sitting on top of a headstone. She wore a long flowing black dress and the moonlight shone off her half-exposed breasts. He stopped a few metres from her when he realised that a tall dark figure at night could look quite menacing to a young woman. He did not want her to think she was risk of being attacked.

"Hello?" He called through the darkness his breath-taking shape in the cold night air.

"Hello." Her voice called back, no fear, no care. The scent of pot wafted toward him.

"What are you doing here?" He called to her.

"Smoking. What are you doing here?"

"Walking." He took a step closer sensing she was not intimidated by him.

"Do you want some?" She said, holding out the joint to him. He stepped toward her and took it, inhaling deeply, letting the taste of it waft across his tongue. He held it back out to her, and she shook her head.

"You keep it. I don't know what germs you have." She laughed as she pulled out another one from her pocket and lit it up.

"So are you visiting family" He gestured to the headstone she was sitting on.

"No. I just know she would have appreciated a smoke. Bellatrix the Bitch. I think we'd have had a lot in common" He laughed through his nose and looked at the inscription just under where her bare feet were hanging.

"Really? Bitches hey? Maybe that's what got her killed." He had moved a little closer to her and could see her eyes were green and quite glazed. Her lips were turned upwards grinning as she pondered the life of Bellatrix.

"Yeah I guess it's pretty likely that some piece of trash man thought she was too much of a bitch and killed her. Makes sense."

"Hopefully, someone avenged her death. Maybe there is a headstone somewhere that says Simon Stack -- Fucked with Bellatrix the Bitch and lost his life." They shared a hearty laugh.

"Beautiful night though" He said.

"What?" She blinked herself back to the present.

"I said beautiful night." His repeated in a soft voice.

"Yeah, I guess. I just like the creepy silence of a cemetery at night. I find it invigorating. Especially when I meet a dark and creepy man lurking." She grinned and raised her eyebrows at him before stubbing out her joint and putting it back into her pocket.

"I'm not creepy or lurking." He said feigning offense.

"That's disappointing. Here I was hoping there'd be some stranger bone storming under the moonlight." She slipped down off the headstone and walked towards him. Her bare feet came to a stop a few centimeters from his boots. He looked down at her sparkling eyes lit up with sexual deviancy.

"I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say bone storming. Is that like grave robbery." She laughed so much she put her hand on his chest to keep her balance.

"You can't be that innocent." She said. Leaving her hand on his chest. She could feel his muscular pecs under her fingers, and she ran it across to the other one. He was so firm. She brought her other hand to his body and ran it down both sides of him until she reached his belt.

"I should probably check I have your consent, my apologies, here I am just touching you." His confusion had very quickly turned to arousal the second he felt her hand on his chest. He looked down at her and nodded. She continued to run her hands over his body, down the sides of his pants and up over the zip. She could feel his body coming to life under her hands. He put his hands to the sides of her face and leant down to kiss her. Their lips, a little dry from the pot, stuck to each other a little. He kissed her deeply, running his hands through her hair and down her body. Her curves were easy to feel through the thin fabric of the dress. He grabbed her arse and picked her up. They walked backwards to the headstone and he sat her on top. She pulled him to her with her legs, close enough to feel the bulge on her vulva, and their hands did some more exploring.

He grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up to her hips. He traced his hand along her inner thigh and expected to come to a stop at her underwear. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down in shock. She was free buffing under the dress and that made him instantly hard. He put his fingers to her vulva and traced around the outside of her lips before allowing his thumb to gently part her. He circled around her clit as he kissed her. She breathed heavily as they kissed. She moved her hand to his bulge and undid his belt, button and zip. His cock sprung out of his pants confidently. She grabbed his hand and pushed it down until his thumb slid inside of her. The warmth and wetness of her engulfed his thumb as she put her hand to his cock and worked it up and down. Their mouths danced together as she started grinding a little on his hand. She pulled away from his mouth to cry out her orgasm to the stars then jumped down off the headstone and turned around. She pulled her dress up over her arse and he stepped forward pushing himself inside of her. She put her hands to the headstone as he plunged into her. She moaned into the headstone as he hit all the right places. She bounced back into him as he gripped her hips. Her liquid ecstasy dripped down her legs as he worked himself toward release. As he tried to pull away from her to cum, she reached back and pushed him further in. She felt the pressure hose explode inside of her and the force of it was pleasure itself. Once it stopped pulsing, she pulled away and turned to face him. Her dress fell back down over her naked leaking body and she stood on her toes to kiss him.

"Thanks." She walked past his right shoulder and he watched the hypnotic flow of her dress.

"Wait!" He called. "I didn't get your name."

"Yes, you did" She called back. "But my friends called me Bella."