Rise of the Huntress Ch. 01

Story Info
Lacey has fallen and a new hunter arises.
1.7k words
4
3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria, and I am a hunter. Or at least I'm about to become one. This is my first mission.

It all started two years ago. I was kidnapped and given to the demon Legion. I was supposed to be corrupted and turned into his mindless slave, but I was saved. A hunter named Lacey saved me.

Sadly, after our escape from Legion we were captured by the demon lord Abdiel. He forced Lacey to run a labyrinth. If she won, we'd all go free. She lost. Her mind, body, and soul were broken, and she was turned into Abdiel's sex slave. He also broke one of her friends as well.

He would have turned all of us into his mindless sluts, but the angel Jophiel intervened. Jophiel saved us but couldn't save Lacey or her friend Sierra.

She took us to a place outside of time. There she explained that I was a Seraphim, part human and part angel. I'm also part of a prophecy. I am destined to bring light to the eyes, whatever that means?

She offered to train us. My friend Jade and I accepted. Mercy, Lacey's friend, and Trevor declined.

Jade and I spent the next two years training. I learned I have an immunity to the beings of darkness, but they can corrupt me if I let them in. I can also access soul fire, which cleanses away the darkness.

Jophiel felt it was time to see our training in action. So here we are, hunting a shape shifter.

We tracked him to an abandoned apartment complex. Jophiel blessed us with the ability to see in the dark, so we don't need lights. Sadly, the apartment is three stories high with a total of thirty rooms.

We clear the first floor, each of us taking five apartments. Nothing. We start the second floor. On my third apartment I find three girls naked and well fucked.

I check their pulses. Thankfully they are still alive. I can see cum dripping from their pussies. He was just here.

I go to tell Jade what's happened when a kick catches me right in the face. I go down. Hard.

Before I have a chance to react, he's upon me. In one quick motion he grabs my head and shoves his dick down my throat.

I try to fight him off but can't. His dick pumps in and out as I struggle. His hands hold my head as my mouth is filled.

Though I try to fight I can't help but run my tongue on his dick as he pumps my mouth. I love sucking dick. I love making a man cum from using my mouth. The bigger the dick the better. And he has a big dick.

Without realizing it I start sucking in time with his pumps. My lips wrap tightly around his dick. I reach up and start playing with his balls as I suck him off. His dick tastes so good.

My hand slides down my pants and I start to finger my pussy. If I'm lucky I'll cum as he shoots his load. If I just suck his dick harder, we can cum together.

I realize too late what's happening. He's a shape shifter. He can change his body to give off a pheromone that makes me want him.

I try to stop myself from sucking his big, hard dick but it's too late. I feel his hot, sticky cum shoot down my throat. I swallow every drop savoring the taste. It's amazing. I want more.

Every nerve in my body fires at once. I cum on my fingers buried deep in my cunt. Everything goes dark.

I wake up on a bed, naked and horney. I look around to see I'm alone. Not good. I need to find Jade. I get up and go to leave the apartment. I hear a grown from the bathroom and stop. Cautiously I enter the bathroom.

One of the girls I found earlier is laying in the tub. I check on her. There is cum on her face and tits. Physically she's fine. Mentally. Her eyes are open but vacant. The cum must be keeping her mind numb. I can smell it. It smells good.

I try to stop myself, but I can't. I lean over and start to lick the cum off her. I start with her tits. They are a nice d cup. My tongue starts at her nipple and works up. She moans. I suck on her nipple. She moans louder.

I alternate from tit to tit. She holds my head moaning all the time. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not even bi, but licking cum off large, soft tits gets my cunt dripping.

Then I feel it. A nice hard dick sliding into my dripping cunt. I gasp as my cunt is stretched. Slowly, but with power, he fucks me. My cunt squeezes and pulses around his dick trying to milk it. I thrust my hips back.

I start to bite the girls' nipples as my hip speeds up. I thrust back as hard as I can trying to get as much of his dick as possible. He pounds my cunt keeping a steady rhythm. I gasp and shudder as I cum on his dick.

Without warning he pulls out, turns me around, and cums all over my face and tits. His hot, sticky cum runs down my body covering me. I start to rub it all over as the pheromones kick in. My mind starts to blank. My vision blurs. I feel sparkly.

The fog lifts and my mind clears. I have no clue how long I was out. I do know someone is licking cum off my stomach. Someone whose ass was recently fucked going by the cum dripping out.

I put my hand on her head and Jade looks back at me. Her eyes vacant. Her face covered in the cum from my body.

"Beautiful isn't she." I hear a voice say. "Asians have the tightest asses. Though Latinas aren't bad either."

I'm turned onto my stomach. I feel him get on top of me. His weight keeping me pinned to the bed. I feel his dick slowly slide into my ass. Inch by inch he teases me as he penetrates my tight little hole.

"Don't worry." he whispers in my ear. "I'll make sure you enjoy every inch."

With that he starts pumping my ass. He shifts his dick to be long and thin, perfect for anal. I shudder as my tight hole gets dominated.

"My name is Ordog, but you will call me master."

My eyes widen with realization. Ordog is a Hungarian demon on par with Lucifer. He is also part satyr, which explains the pheromones.

Not that any of this helps. I'm on my stomach, having my ass hole fucked by a demon lord. I want to struggle. I want to fight. But his dick feels so good.

I start to moan. I try my best to thrust my hips back onto his dick. I squeeze the muscles in my ass trying to milk his dick.

He laughs and pumps harder. His dick slides in and out of my ass hole. He wraps his arms around me as he opens my little hole. He holds me tight as his dick gapes my ass hole.

I moan louder as he violates me. His dick dominates my tiny ass hole. I shudder and gasp as I cum on his long, hard dick. He laughs again and fills my little hole with his cum. I feel it shoot inside my ass hole. The warmth of his cum heats me to my core. My eyes roll back and my mind fades.

I wake up in a room with Jade and the other girls. Our arms are tied behind our backs. Ordog stands before us, smiling.

"My beautiful ladies. It's time that I blessed you and bring you into the fold." he says.

With that he shape shifts his index finger into a dick. And it's a dick that's dripping cum. He walks over to my and starts rubbing it all over my face. I moan as my face is covered with his cum. Every nerve in my body gets hot and bothered. I want his dick!

Ordog moves away from me and approaches Jade. Just like me he covers her face in his cum. I can tell from her moans she's getting off on this.

He finishes with Jade and covers the other three girls with his cum. "Now for your blessing."

He shoves his dick into the first girls' mouth. I watch as he fucks her face hard and fast. Every pump going as deep as he can. Quickly he shoots his cum down her throat. With a loud pop he pulls his dick from her mouth. His hard dick. His dick still dripping black cum from the tip.

Black cum?

He moves to the next girl and mouth fucks her and fills her with black cum. Then the third. I watch as all three girls scream and cum. Their eyes turn black.

Ordog than approaches Jade and myself. "To answer your questions little hunters, I gave them some demon cum." Ordog explains. "It will slowly corrupt their minds. It's like a drug, they'll want more and more."

He smiles at us. I watch as his dick splits into two. He places his hands on both of our heads and slides our mouths onto his dick.

I know it's wrong. I know I should fight. But a nice hard dick in my mouth. I can't help it. I start to suck his dick. I start slow and deep letting my throat get use to him. I use my tongue as well making his dick nice and wet.

I start to speed up my sucking. I work on the head, licking and bobbing. I look over at Jade. She's sucking his dick like a whore. I start to deep throat him. I'll be damned if Jade gets his cum first.

With a thunderous roar he shots his cum right down my throat. I feel it burning on the way down. My cunt explodes and I start to cum. I collapse shaking.

I feel Ordog roll me onto my back. "We're just getting started my little hunter."