Bonnie Falls Into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!!! God damn it. Fuck meeee," and I was crushed by a massive orgasm just from his massive cock bottoming out. "Fuck meeee! That is so fuck shit God mother fucking! I LOVE dick."

Tim was hammering my pussy hard. Jim pulled my face to the side and put his cock up against my lips; they opened without me consciously thinking about it. Then Tim came. Jim immediately pushed Tim off me, and then he started pounding my sloshy cunt.

The sound of my cum-filled cunt caused me to shriek, "I'm a fucking cock-sucking slut! I love this! I'm a whore's girl."

Jim blew a gigantic load into my sloppy cunt, ribbon after ribbon of jizz, and that caused my legs to stiffen and my toes curl. I thought about telling Tim to clean up what must be a quart of cum, but I wasn't sure if that would piss him off, so I didn't.

Sleep came for me, sandwiched between my lovers.

Morning arrived, as my own moans assaulted my ears, as my nipples were being sucked on by Tim, while Jim was softly fucking my creamy cunt. And then that noise! No, not a noise, but three sounds in sequence-- a loud, fleshy smack, followed by the headboard banging the wall, and then Mama's bellow, which sounded like the back half of a donkey's hee-haw; to be clear, just a very loud, deep HAW!! Beginning to end, not even a second. Over and over again.

Jim's cock softened in my cunt and slid out; Tim let go of my nipples. It went on and on. Tim asked, "Is she coming on the HAW part?"

I shrugged my shoulders with an exaggerated frown. This was worse than any of the after-dancing dominatrix stuff Mama did to people. She, instead, was being dominated by a very large dick.

We were all paralyzed. Then, she bellowed for about a minute, and all was quiet.

Then some footfalls were coming down the staircase, and my door was pushed open. Bart came into the room, naked, and I saw the most incredibly large cock, slick with pussy juice and cum still flowing out of it.

He said, "Judy, come, your Mama's passed out. I need your help!"

He turned and trotted out the door, and towards the staircase, with me behind him. Both of us were naked. We entered her room; he closed and locked the door. Mama was out, but asleep on her fat belly, snoring. He turned me around, pulled me against him, and kissed me hard. he started rubbing that huge hog against my cunt. I moaned into his mouth, and started humping on that huge fucking cock.

He picked me up and laid me next to Mama. and that huge hog leg was in me. as my cunt was full of cum and so wet from just looking at him. Just like that. he owned my cunt and me. He'd pull out but never all the way. and slowly drive all fifteen inches of thick. long cock into HIS cunt, because he OWNED it. Those poor boys downstairs. I'd surely fuck them again. and I'd probably lie a bit to them, but I was his bitch.

He may have thought I was just going to lie there and let him fuck me until I passed out. But. I needed to run today, sevens for five thousand meters. and fucking would work just as well. I started meeting his big. fucking dick with my pelvis driven by my ass and long legs; I started slamming back into him every bit as hard and sometimes harder than him. He started grunting loudly. when I slammed into him. as if I was in charge. So. I picked it up even harder. and then he started to whimper.

He even started babbling, "Girl, oh fuck. What are you doing to me? Oh. oh. Oh shit. I'm cummmminnng."

I would not stop. I just kept banging into his hard pelvis. until he shrieked, "Please. baby! Baby. stop! You're hurting me!"

I slowed and stopped. His breath was ragged and his hips were squirming. I noticed his dick was soft and it slid out of me. Mama was snoring like a fucking cow.

I said, "That dick is mine, whenever I want it. Do you understand? I own you."

He replied, "But, but what about Sissy, your mama?"

"Oh sure," I said, "pity fuck the old cow whenever you want. Just shower up before I fuck you. and nobody else. unless I give you permission. Understood?"

I got up staring at him. and he nodded. I turned. unlocked the door. and went downstairs back to my room. I grabbed a pair of my daddy's shorts and a purple cotton T-shirt. along with my trainers. and pulled them on. No thong.

Jim asked, "How's Mama?"

"She's got to weigh close to three hundred pounds now. We had to use some of her ropes to move her."

Jim said, "Are you, okay? Did Bart, umm, hurt you?"

"Bart did not hurt me at all. We have an understanding and he's going to take care of Mama," I said. and it was true as far as I said.

I stared at Jim. Tim had woken up and looked at me like his dog had died.

I said, "What?"

He broke contact and turned away. staring at the far wall.

Mama was right, it had only been about twelve hours and I'd broken his heart already. I'm not sure what to do about that, except to fuck him, but for right then, I had to run and was out the door towards Illahee State Park. I felt the need to run harder, to do sixes for five thousand meters; I was into it quickly, as my muscles were not sore at all. Did having three cocks, two seven-inchers and one fifteen-inch monster help my running?

Was this the mythical synergy? The more I fucked, the faster I'd run. My bullshit-meter started ringing in my head, and I knew that the simple answer was that I was a slut, maybe worse than my Mama, because I knew I was gorgeous and, well, she wasn't. But she got what she wanted, and I knew I was a slut because of her. Was Grammy a slut, too? I just knew I was going to fuck a lot of people.

The prom was ten days out and it was back to school in the morning. I returned from the run, grabbed some water, and stood in the kitchen, drinking slowly and listening. The boys were in the basement on PlayStation and I could hear them talking and chuckling.

I headed up to my bedroom to get some underwear and old flannel pjs. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, locked the door, and turned on the shower and the fan. I first poured some lilac body-wash into my left hand, then softly and slowly washed outside my cunt and poured some more gently into my cunny, and tried to get the skanky cum smell out of my nose. I was not trying to get off, but it was pleasant, and finally, all I could smell was lilac. I turned off the water and dried myself with a couple of old towels.

Coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and nothing else, I went up the stairs to Bart and Mama's room and knocked.

"Come in," said a sweet, soft version of Mama that I was unfamiliar with.

I opened the door and walked in; they were spooned, with Bart the big spoon to Mama's improbable small spoon. Bart was rubbing her belly. I thought to myself how weird was that.

"Mama? I need to get a haircut and dye, after school, and a wax down below. Is that one place or two?

She replied, "Mani-pedi, too?"

I nodded vigorously, not noticing that my towel had slid to the floor at some point. "I want to cut my hair very short and dye it lilac, and I want my bush cut all the way on the sides, but I want a purple strip with an arrow tip pointing at my clit. What do you think, Mama? All at one salon?"

She said, "I will pick you up at three, out front," her eyebrows raised.

I nodded and leaned in and kissed her on the lips, with my tongue tip touching her lips. "Daddy, you keep loving on Mama I have never seen her so happy!"

Mama squealed (it sounded like a baby harp seal being clubbed) and said, "Baby girl, Bart is a fine daddy for you, I'm so happy you love him!"

"Oh Mama, I'm happy for you and Daddy. I'm happy for our family!"

Bart kept rubbing her fat rolls and would not look at me. I turned around, leaving the towel on the floor, shaking my ass at them as I walked away.

Back in my room, I put on some pink yoga pants, no thong, and pulled them into both my slit and butt crack, and added a very tight, sheer, off-white sleeveless tee. I scrubbed my face and added no makeup, not even lip gloss; I put on some pink runners without laces. I did look hot, but was going for alt-vibe Barbie; I wanted to see who bit on my bait.

My first class was AP English and I liked the teacher, Ms. Kendricks. She was hip, had dark hair, and she sang in this acapella group in a club down by the Ave in the University District in Seattle by the campus. I wanted to ask her for a letter of recommendation, so I hung after class.

I said, "Hey, Ms. Kendricks, can I ask you a favor?"

She was standing smiling at me. "Sure, anything!"

I looked down, then back up at her eyes, and after a second, unconsciously being submissive, "Would you write me a letter of recommendation?"

"Of course, girl! Where to? Is there any specific program?"

"I'm going on a runner's scholarship to UW, but I want to see if I can get into this writer's program, in the American Literature group. I have some information here in my bag," I was gushing and excited.

"Judy, you're the smartest, funniest girl I have everhad since I started teaching. I think you're a shoo-in and I will make some calls, too!"

I pulled the stuff out of my bag, moved next to her, and laid it out, separating the pages; I felt like I was ten again. I rose up, and I was smiling, maybe, like I'd never smiled so happily. She looked at me and opened her arms wide to hug me. I melted into her, and she swung me side to side, squeezing me into her chest (full-on C-cup).

She said, "You're why I became a teacher. Such a joyful time!"

I pulled back a little, and she was smiling. I threw my arms around her neck and my cheek was against her cheek; I released her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Ms. Kendricks, I wish you were my mom!"

Where did that come from? Sweet Jesus, she might be twenty-eight or so, and I blushed horribly. I started to cry again, and said, "I'm so sorry," and started to turn away.

She pulled me back and hugged me harder. "I know your Mama and understand, Judy. That was so sweet, and I love you, too. You're like the girl I never had. You're safe with me and I will listen to anything you need to say."

Mama picked me up in front of school and we went to Mannette, a neighborhood across from the shipyards to this salon, situated across from this very popular bar.

"Baby girl, the appointment's in your name. It's five-fifteen, and all of that will take until eight o'clock, or so. If I'm not out front, come over to the bar and tell the gal out front to bring me to you." She leaned over for a kiss, and I held my lips against hers, stuck my tongue out to lick her lips, and held her eyes. I reached down with both my hands and tugged on her nipples and she moaned. Who's in charge now, I thought.

There was an older woman, very chic, to check in with. "Are you Judy?"

I nodded.

She said, "My name is April, thanks for coming! The order will be haircut, the dye process, which will take the longest, but we can do your mani-pedi, then the wax, and finally a comb out. Tell me about the colors for the dye and your nails."

I looked at her, and said, "My Mama said to tell you the haircut was early Mia Farrow, but very short off my ears, with tiny baby bangs and off my neck, too. The dye is lilac, oh, and I want a landing strip with an arrowhead pointing at my clit, and I want that lilac, too. I want the nails to be a darker purple and I want very long extensions for my fingers."

April stared at me. "That's easily done. Why not pink? It's THE color for lesbians and it would look so fucking hot on you, kind of a soft butch, I could show you pictures!"

"Oh no, I love big cocks, my record so far is fifteen inches." I stared deeply into April's eyes and continued, "Are you coming on to me and want to turn me?"

"Oh God, no. My ex is prison bound, and he is very big and Black, and I have a couple of his friends who take care of me. I'm a mama and have three kids."

I never broke eye contact with her, and said, "Fuck, I started thinking of you fucking me and I'm kind of wet, and then you talked about being Blacked; I was a virgin a week ago, and I've fucked two guys with nice cocks, and then I fucked my mom's boyfriend and I was hoping you'd teach me! Have you not eaten pussy before?"

She was quiet, and I bit my lip. She reached out and touched my forearm.

I moaned, "I'm such a slut. I'm sorry," and looked down. I felt ashamed and like in a nanosecond, my life was careening like a downed helicopter.

She hugged me and said, "Deep breath, girl; it's okay. I'm not saying never, but you're not ready for me yet. I'm not anybody's fuck buddy anymore. I strictly make love with my lovers now. You're not remotely ready for that. You're a heartbreaker now, and you're going to break up families, and you will probably be married and divorced quite a few times because you're a slut. Men will give you money and cars and jewelry and homes, until you're done doing that. I can't imagine you stopping doing that until you fall in love and somebody breaks your heart."

She was a totally voluptuous woman, late thirties early forties, I wasn't sure. My cunt was sopping wet.

I said, "You are the sexiest person I have ever seen. I would not cheat on you ever," and mashed against her big soft breasts, and softly touched her lips with mine. I was breathing in ragged breaths.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth and tenderly played with my tongue and I came and loudly moaned into her mouth. She held me as I continued to shake.

"Girl, you might be the sexiest person I have ever kissed. I can only imagine and hope when you're a woman ready for love, that I'm not old and gray."

She let go of me, and took me back to the haircut station. The ladies were all kind and loving and with their little touches; it was like I had six new moms. I wish I had six moms; I was starting to realize how terrible Mama was as a mom, and I started to feel an anger towards her. Never had I ever been cared for like this.

The, waxing, which hurt so bad tears flowed, the lady said, "Sweetie, you should get a lilac douche because your hoochie smells lovely, but you smell like you have been fucking all afternoon and Sissy will not be happy."

"You know Mama?"

She blushed. "My husband and I have been to your home."

My mouth opened into a silent 'O'.

She went on, "When are Bart and her going to get married?"

"No date yet, but soon."

She was talking about my cunt and she'd smelled it, and probably wanted to fuck me.

I asked, "How much does the douche cost? How do you use it?"

The week passed and the prom was in a banquet room adjacent to the ferry terminal; it was all windows, looking over the harbor. The DJ was good, mostly hip-hop and the place was packed.

Jim and Tim were fucking big and tall and studly. I knew my perfume and the smell of my leaking cunt were going to get me fucked soon; I had gone commando. Tim was kissing me, and I was grinding on him; Jim was behind me, holding me by the waist and I could feel his hard cock against me. It was like I was being double penetrated on the dance floor, except their clothes were still on.

Then everything stopped.

Ms. Kendricks was poking me on the shoulder. "Judy, not here. Go out to your car or to a hotel. Isn't that your brother, for God's sake?"

She went on, "You don't have any underwear on and your cunt is leaking. Judy, what has come over you? You boys, go. You know better, damn you. You're banned."

She felt my forehead and said "Judy, you're burning up, you have a fever. Harrison is five minutes away; we'll go to their emergency room."

I did feel hot, I thought it was because of the dancing.

We were there in emergency, and my temperature was a hundred and two. I went to a little room, and I peed in a cup, then they drew blood and brought an ice bag for my head and a cup with ice chips. They explained they did not want to give me something for the fever, until they knew what was wrong with me.

I started crying quietly. What an out-of-control train wreck I was, and I'd worked so hard to have a good life. I decided that it was important to change my life-- to be a slut and fuck anyone.

I had forgotten about Ms. Kendricks.

She said, "Judy, what is going on?"

I told her everything, from Mama telling me I was a slut and it was in my blood, to fucking three guys in five hours and loving it: then to hitting on this beautiful MILF and wanting her so badly. I said, "I hate my disgusting Mama and the dickwad Bart for fucking me; he didn't rape me, but he's been cleverly seducing me and then showed that huge cock. I don't know who my Mama has not fucked in Bremerton."

She said, "Well, not me since high school, but my parents and my brother and his wife, they're separated now. But Bart fucked me my last two years in high school; he was married then, and he got me pregnant and dumped me. I gave the baby up for adoption through Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Church in Bremerton, where our family used to go,"

"Jesus Christ! I'm so sorry and mortified. I have to get out of Bremerton. I hate my mother. She told me that when my daddy was in Iraq during Desert Storm, and where he died, that she had fucked all of his friends here and she was proud of it. I'm not like that... I can't be like that."

A doctor came in, an older man, and said, "Judy, I have some pretty serious stuff to tell you. Is this your mom?"

I said, "No, but I wish she was. Please let her stay."

"Okay, you have a sexually transmitted disease. It is called chlamydia and is treated with a couple of antibiotics like azithromycin for a week to ten days."

He went on, "How sexually active are you?"

"I was a virgin ten days ago. I fucked one man and two boys, and I kissed the most beautiful woman in Bremerton. Can I give it to her, please Jesus tell me I can't," and I started weeping.

Ms. Kendricks hugged me, and the doctor said, "No, you can't transmit it by kissing."

He went over to a drawer and pulled out a sample box that had four pills of the azithromycin. He wrote out a prescription and then stopped. "Are you Sissy Martin's daughter?"

I started sobbing and Ms. Kendricks hugged me again.

He asked, "What pharmacy?"

"Rite Aid."

He said, "If I was an old country doctor, I'd tell you this. Just separate yourself from her physically. Leave Bremerton and don't come home to visit."

End of chapter one.

_______________

Chapter two Bonnie falls into love etc.

Ms. Kendrick helped me petition for my emancipation and temporary financial guardianship. I moved in with her wife and lived with them off and on through college in Seattle. I went from having a bad whore mom to having two loving mommies. I never felt so loved and safe. I asked the judge if I could take Hanna's last name and use my middle name, "Bonnie" instead of Judy and the judge a very kind older woman said of course. Hanna and my other mommy Silvia heard that Judge Harriet was one of Sissy Marten's sex slaves (I would never call her Mama again).

After I started college, even though I was pursued by several sororities I lived in a dorm that was for athletes. I WAS A DIVISION ONE ATHLETE! Track was a spring sport and in my freshman year towards the end of the season I actually made it into the top three for two events five thousand meters and ten thousand meters. There was a senior runner from Finland Eevi Kinnunen and she was number one at five thousand meters and second at ten thousand meters. The number one at ten thousand meters was a Kenyan named Kerubo Wilson.

They were lovers and at Christmas time I was invited to a party at their house, THEY HAD A HOUSE FOR GOD'S SAKE and I almost didn't go and it turned out it was an engagement party. Kerubo got down on her knee and asked Eevi to marry her and there was this ginormous jade stone ring (Kerubo's family apparently were wealthy) and Eevi collapsed into Kerubo's arms kissing all over her face crying, weeping with joy. Kerubo stood up and picked up Eevi and carried her up the stairs to their bedroom and the door was closed and I felt so emotional, for their love and commitment and and and their combined beauty. It was as if somehow Eevi had never seen the sun her skin was so white and her hair was platinum blond. While Kerubo was dark as night and sharp edges except for those lips and huge tits and her ass (alright I had a crush but kept it to myself) and then we could hear them Eevi shrieking in ecstasy.