Bonnie Falls Into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a coat somewhere and then Eevi's sister Helmi who was red where Eevi was platinum and she said, "What's wrong Bonnie?"

How did she know my name, she as six feet tall, while Eevi was five foot two inches tall and I stammered, "I'm intruding," and she said, "I love this song, let's dance."

I looked into her eyes and I fiercely blushed and she took my hand and the music was Charlie Brown's Christmas by Vince Guaraldi and I was in her arms and she was strong and I swooned into her arms, I had not been with someone in not quite a year and she leaned her face towards mine then licked my jawline and I came and she could feel me shaking and she said, "You're mine."

I was huffing a bit and she was softly rubbing my ass and it was so incredible, just the right combination of firmness and tenderness and I pulled back to look her in the eyes and said, "Yes I am. Don't break my heart please, I couldn't stand it," and tears came unbidden to the corner of my eyes and her mouth opened and her face changed to such utter sweetness and she said, "We will always be lovers for the rest of our lives."

She kissed my tears and said, "You have no idea how beautiful you are do you?"

I squeaked, "Me?"

She roared with a belly laugh and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her and stuck my tongue in her mouth and she savaged my mouth. How could her tongue be so long and soft at different times. I started groaning and moaning and rubbing my cunt without being aware of any of it. She carried me into the guest room, all my teammates and my coach was there and they applauded for God's sake and I was so scared. What would my mommies say. Please I'm not a slut, oh fuck she's so beautiful and I'm hers forever and then I wasn't scarred.

"Helmi?"

"Yes?"

"Don't take this the wrong way but you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and now I fully acknowledge that I'm your lover and nothing has ever felt more right, but I'm not a slut. I have two mommies Hannah and Silvia and they're lesbian too, but I emancipated from my biological mother because she's a monster and cheated on my daddy when he was in Iraq where he died," and I started to cry, why do I fucking cry so much.

"Bonnie, sweety?"

Her accent was so fucking sexy, "Yes Helmi my love, "I tried to crawl into her skin and I wanted to make her scream like Eevi.

"I am a chef and I have a restaurant in Helsinki and another in Oulu a smaller city. I am thirty two years old and have three children, aged fifteen, twelve and ten. They all have the same father and I think I might want another two or three even. We were, are married but no longer live together and if you want I will divorce him. This is quite common for us Finns; we have interwoven lives and there are layers of love. His name is Arvo."

I slid away from her and jumped off the bed and grabbed my purse and was out the door and called an uber. I was just in the car and my phone rang and it was my coach and I answered.

"Hey, what's going on Bonnie, Helmi's freaked out and wants your number."

"Well Julie, you know I love you for how you've brought me this far, She told me we would be lovers for life, which I knew I was hers and then she fucking told me she's married to Arvo with three kids and wants two more. Total fucking cunt bitch cheating whore."

"So don't give her your number?"

"Fuck no, my bio mom is a fucking cheating whore bitch. I don't need two of those in my life. Thanks for asking coach."

My phone rang and it was both my mommies, there is a God and She is here for me. I picked up and said, "I'm so glad you called I've just had the worst experience. Can I come home?"

Silvia said, "Yes baby come home, something is happening with Sissy and we can't talk on the phone, we love you daughter."

"I said, hold on a second," and told the uber to take me to the ferry terminal down on the waterfront, "I'm back I'm headed to the ferry terminal and could you text me the times for the regular boat and the fast ferry?"

Then my phone blew up with texts, from Eevie or so I thought but it was Helmi and I blocked Evie and Kerubo's too and deleted all of them without reading them, fucking slag cunt. But the time interval on the car ride and then the fast ferry got me to calm down and I though for sure I was a lesbian and I needed to find the right woman, I like the thoughts of a strong woman, very chic of course, rich was good and I wanted to be her wife, just like with my mommies. I knew that I could go on Tinder or HER and hook up, but I actually wanted to be wooed and I didn't want to be a home wrecker at all. I wanted the kind of love my mommies had, that was one good thing Helmi showed me, I craved love from a good sexy lady, I would not be somebody's whore nor love a whore. Maybe there was a way I could be a mommy, through a sperm donor...Immediately Tim's face, then no fucking incest, but he was so handsome or Jim, but we couldn't be lovers I don't know if I could hurt him again. I really do want to have babies too.

Mommies picked me up and Silvia slid out of the front seat of the old Jeep Wagoneer I got in between them and they both kissed me on the cheek and I started bawling. I sputtered and hiccupped and told them that I was a lesbian and fallen love with an older woman who wanted me to move to Finland with her but she was married to Arvo and had three daughters and wants two more with Arvo and she said she'd divorce him but Finns don't give a shit about that and fuck anybody they want and I want a strong woman for my wife and I want to be a mommy too and I'm so fucked," and the crying started and we were home and then there was chocolate ice cream and brownies and Silvia's special green tea and we were on the couch and Hanna says, "Yep her and Arvo are most definitely married and living together," she showed me the facebook page and there was just them and their kids.

The tears were gone now and maybe a little rage at the fringe of my mind and Silvia pushed some more ice cream into my mouth and said, "Fuck the cunt, don't waste a second of your precious time thinking of the bitch," and we all burst out laughing because she's so proper and never swears at all and I laid on her lap laughing so hard and finally sat up.

"One more thing to say. I love both of you with all my heart and if it were not for you I would have agreed to be her side piece. I want a strong wife and I'd like to have a family with babies. That's not too much to wish for is it?"

Hannah said, "Thank you honey, being your mommy has been the high point of our marriage. Being a grandmother, I know would be a thrill and we'd spoil them rotten! But we must talk about Sissy now and it's going to be hard. Who do you think gave you chlamydia?"

"Bart Green, "with my eyebrows raised?

Hannah said, "It's complicated. Directly he did but Sissy gave it to him and it seems hundreds of other men and women, girls and boys too. Because so many of them are in the Navy or are sub-contractors with the department of Navy, the US Attorney in Seattle is going to prosecute her as a public health hazard. She's had it for years. Bart has left her, she's pregnant with twins. The crime is a felony and she will do ten to twenty and there is more. When all of this started to come out...Oh your Grammy and Gramps have it too along with people they met in Jamaica and Gramps has left Grammy. But the city of Bremerton has filed a case against her for her dominatrix stuff. Did you know that she had a website and people paid her to do that? Multiple counts of prostitution. She wants you to visit her."

I said, "First thank you mommy and I kissed her then Sylvia and said are there any more brownies," and smiled. Silvia nodded and went to get some.

"I detest her, she's inhuman and probably an alien and what she did to Tim and I and my Daddy is so vile. I wonder if Tim and I are half siblings or even if Daddy is not my dad. How much is a DNA test?

"Tim is coming over in the morning," Silvia said, bringing brownies and continuing, "Honey you should unblock his phone."

I said, "What a mess for God's sake."

Hannah said, "Honey, I say this with love as your mother. I think you're very complicated. I believe that you're into fucking even loving a woman. But I also know you love dick, two dicks even. So please don't argue, I will, we will be your mommies as long as we breathe and then in your heart forever.," Silvia nodded vigorously.

I bent over looking at my legs and looked up and then put my arms around both my mommies and pulled them into me and said, "My heart is beating so hard and it's because I love each of you so much, poor Tim sure could have used you two! Before I do anything or talk to her, I must have a DNA test and I want to convince Tim to get a test too. I need to know how depraved she is. Who gets the babies?"

"Through Bart's lawyers they are demanding a paternity test. He has said to us that he thinks he's not the father since he had a vasectomy five years ago."

I said, "I think that's bullshit, his wife has a three year old."

Hannah said, "Well I think she wants to meet with you and Tim and ask if you two will adopt the babies."

I burst out laughing and said, "I need my smart phone to get me through the day from waking me up to class and food and running. Would you two raise the babies?"

Silvia jumped up and ran from the room sobbing. I looked at Hannah and raised my eyebrows?

She chuckled, "I guess that cat's out of the bag, Silvia wants that so much and since they're your siblings, partly she said you're their big sister and it's all in the family."

Oh fuck, I'm crying again badly and Silvia is back and they're both crying too and I felt so loved."

End of page two.

Chapter three coming.

Chapter three

Just an update for you previous readers:

Sissy Marten is in the Washington State penitentiary near Purdy, south of Bremerton, south of Bremerton serving three consecutive sentences of ten to twenty. We got a postcard last year, my brother Tim and I that she had married a pretty young black lady. Apparently they are cell mates. With the help of Granny, it turns out Tim and I are half siblings, I am my daddy's daughter but Tim is not from my dad's loins. Sissy it seems was surprised. I'm half siblings with the babies who are now five and Tim is not. Silvia and Hanna my mommies, our mommies love their twin daughters who are Bart's daughters and he pays child support.

I progressed as a runner and became the number two at ten thousand and finally the number one. I quit running the five thousand, because they were often the same day. After that Christmas Eevi and Kerubo had a sit down with me.

Eevie told me that Helmi loved me and nobody could understand what's wrong?

"Eevi, she told me we would be lovers forever and that she was thirty two and had three kids with Arvo and wanted two more and they no longer lived together. I said it took my mommy less than a minute to discover that was bullshit. Arvo thought they were happily married. Eevi, I will not be a home wrecker or somebody's side piece. My bio mother is a lying cheating skank slut and I won't be that for nobody. I want a strong woman to have a family with and I want to give her as many babies as she wants."

Kerubo stared at me and her nostrils flared open and she licked her lips unconsciously and my cunt flowed like the Columbia River and I stared deep into her eyes and she said to me, "It is quite common for Kenyan's to have more than one wife and it is legal too. I'm probably too fast with this, we have not been on a date at all, but Eevi and I both want you to be our wife and we DO want you to have many babies with us. Can we go home now with you and start our official courting?"

"Do you have brothers?"

"I have six older brothers and it would give me great standing in the family if you would have at least six babies. They are all very tall and very long. Eevi held her hands apart by about two feet..."

"Eevi are you going to have babies?"

Kerubo rubbed Eevi's tummy and said, "James my oldest brother was here last month and we jumped the gun a little bit and bred her all day long for three weeks and she has two in her tummy."

My heart was pounding something fierce and I said, "Can we consider tonight a date?"

They both nodded and I stood up, but my feet were stuck to the floor and Kerubo and Eevi stood and Eevi patted Kerubo's ass and nodded towards me. I was about to have a heart attack and Kerubo took me in her arms and I melted into her and here came my tears again and she picked me up and carried me to their room and she laid me down and was beside and Eevi was on top of me and was licking my neck and biting my ear while Kerubo's was between my legs and I came again, Kerubo's tongue circled my rosebud tenderly, then the tip touched the middle and stayed there imperceptibly moving and let loose this deep, deep groan and then holy fuck her tongue was in my ass, I mean way in there and I squirted all over her face and my body was thrashing and I was kissing Eevi hard and I blurted, "I love youuuuuu," and passed out.

When I woke up both Eevie and Kerubo had on strap ons and the dildos were very long and white with ridges and were curved. Kerubo spoke, "Mine is from a rhino and hundreds of years old and Eevie's is from an elephant. We will used ghee as our lube."

Eevie blurted, "It's clarified butter, Ghee is."