Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 07 - Snow & Sybian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If a delivery came, the deliveryman was treated to an eyeful. Repairs of any kind were scheduled to times when He was home. If an emergency happened, there was a bare-assed babe in front of the house "holding back" the emergency team from their' actual work. Bonnie stripped at the door the way most took off their' shoes at the door.

Going into "His Room", for Bonnie, was always a treat. It was His Santuary, His personal territory. For her it was like going into a Holy Room - regardless of the circumstances.

When Bonnie went to clean up, He sat on the computer and started editing the recordings of her in the snow. When He finished, He made a local copy, then uploaded it onto His BDSM Social Network profile. She stood in position reciting her Rules for about two hours before he was finished with His compilation.

As He came into His Room He stopped her recital and had her drink out of her doggie bowl. When she finished she got back in position.

While she was drinking He slipped the new copy of the compilation into His player, put Bonnie in front of the monitor, still in position, while He turned it on. After she saw it, He told her that it has been uploaded for all to see. Bonnie shuddered at the thought of so many people watching her freezing bare ass.

"Now, after all this, I'm going to make sure you are warm and tired enough to sleep," He said.

He led her over to the wall where there was a type of high chair built into it. Above the chair's seat, there were two shackles for her wrists. Next to the shackles were chains that ended in more shackles.

After her wrists were locked to the wall, He slid the part of the seat that was closest to the wall up. The seat slid into a 45-degree angle, the lowest part of the seat forward, pushing her hips and ass away from the wall.

He lifted her feet up on to His shoulders and locked her ankles to the shackles mounted on the chain. When He stepped back, Bonnie's ass stuck out prominently from the wall.

He rolled a Sybian up to her, set the angle, and pushed it up tight to her pussy and plugged it in.

The way the machine sat, with her more or less hanging on the wall there was no way she could squirm away from it, even if she wanted to.

"Now I'm going to be real mean. I'm going to give you an instruction that you will not be able to follow. I know you won't be able to follow it because a Sybian will force you. - Do not cum - Do you understand? Do not cum," He ordered, "I want to see you fight against the inevitable. I want you exhausted from the fight not to cum."

"Yes, Sir, I understand," she said with a shaky voice, as she didn't know if there would be any consequences for not following His instruction.

The machine started to buzz.

The day's actions had worked almost as well as when she got re-hyper-sensitized from one of His sessions. Now He gave her an instruction He knew she could not follow.

When the buzzing started, Bonnie yelled out. A long, "Daaaaaaaaammmmnnnnn!" loudly bounced around the room.

The Sybian was placed perfectly. Its bump was in-between her pussy lips, slightly filling her fuck hole. Its front feelers against her clit, her piercing forcing her clit to vibrate that much harder, while the back feelers were right up against her asshole.

In a very short time she was ready to blast off but tried her best to fight it off - she lasted about ten seconds...

"Ahhhhhhbbrrrraaaa bbbbbbbeeeelllllll bbbbaaaababababbbbb," she screamed between breaths, before the gibberish went on until the next breath.

This cum just did not stop. Her whole body was exploding with spasms and the orgasm still went on. She was bouncing her head up and down and could not stop yelling out gibberish. He back hurt from shudders; her face felt like it was going to explode. Her juice was like a river running down her ass crack.

Her orgasm was so long and so intense that after a time it hurt. Her pussy was beginning to ache from the flexing caused by the orgasm. Her babblings slowly turned to shout of pain and the orgasm still had not stopped. Each shout was getting shorter and more horse as she started panting for breath.

He turned off the machine after about fifteen minutes.

Bonnie felt guilty for such an explosive orgasm after being specifically told not to cum.

He released her onto very wobbly legs and without letting her clean up put her in the sensory deprivation box.

Just before He laid the filler foam over her, He said "Bad slut." and closed the cover.

12