Bonnie's Diary Pt. 03: Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs grew so weak, I collapsed on that coffee table after I came. Prof Wilkins looked terrible, tortured sexually watching his wife play with this little slut and he couldn't even touch himself. Mrs. Wilkins went to a hallway closet and came back with 2 objects. First, she put a dog collar with a chain leash on me and said, "This is what you are tonight, a fucking dog. Got it?"

She spanked my ass hard and I whimpered a yes. Then my eyes widen in shock when she put on the largest strap-on I've ever seen. She tugged hard on the leash and lifted me back on all fours on the coffee table. I arched my back and stuck out my ass in position wondering if I could take it. She squeezed the monstrous knob pass my cunt lips and then started thrusting in small quick fucks just with it. I thought after my first virgin fuck, I'd never feel that sore again, but I was wrong. As she quickened her pace, I felt more and more of the strap-on cock pushed into me as it ripped me open. Oh my god, I had never been stretched this far before... it hurt so much... but also so satisfying. My mouth was dropping wide open while I gasped for air. The sadistic bitch wrapped the chain around my mouth and used it as a riding bid while she tore me apart, ordering me to keep looking at her agonizing husband. She taunted him as she fucked me, "Look at your little college bitch now! Yeah this is what you want? Too bad, you can't!"

Prof Wilkins was dying, begging his wife for forgiveness and asking for mercy. She eventually gave in and told him to go ahead. The fat bastard wiggled himself up out of that couch with his hands still secured behind him and stood in front of me. Mrs. Wilkins unwrapped the chain around my mouth and sneered, "I don't even have to order you, right? I know you want it, you are a cock whore."

I hate her. I truly hate her... because she was so right. I looked up helplessly at the disgusting pig and without hesitation, unlocked my jaw and let him pump my throat. For that moment, I was nothing but a fuck pet for these sadistic old people. I was leashed like a dog, fucked on all fours like a dog, and ordered around like a dog. And like a dog, they fed me a lot of meat, a mouthful, a throatful, all I could take. The fuck from the huge strap-on had me screaming in orgasm as my moans vibrated across his cock. He was already in agony all night and couldn't hold it in at all as he pumped gallons of his semen into my throat. I swallowed some and coughed out some when he finally dislodged his member from my mouth.

Mrs. Wilkins slowly pulled that strap-on out of me and I collapsed onto the floor in soreness I've never felt before. As I tried to crawl over to my clothes, I felt the tug on the leash as she pulled me back towards her. Grinning, she told me to my horror, "Night is still young."

She uncuffed her husband and then cuffed my wrists behind my back. Then she secured the chain leash to a ring on the wall and left me lying on the floor next to the fireplace. The two of them went off to the kitchen for a snack, giggling and laughing. As I laid there, I remembered the Thanksgiving dinner. I remembered my baby sister Kaitlyn playing video games. What would they think of me? The thought drove me to tears and I wept. I'm so sorry Kaitlyn, your big sister is a whore, a fuck toy for the pleasure of sick perverts... and she can't get enough.

They were gone for a good 30 minutes before coming back both naked. Mrs. Wilkins gave me a sick smile and said something that terrified me, "I'm done with him. Now it is your turn."

I didn't know what she meant by that, my turn? To what? Fuck him? When I asked her, she told me, it was my turn to be punished. I retorted she already humiliated me and fucked me, what more could they do to me? But truth is, inside... I was craving... oh what more... could they do to me?

They removed the leash but left the dog collar on me. Then with a rope, she tied my hair together and looped the rope through a ring in the ceiling. They pulled the rope until it pulled me to my feet by my hair with my arms still cuffed behind me. Then Prof Wilkins gagged me with a ballgag and winked at me saying, "We don't want the neighbors to call 911."

I was nervous as hell, looking left and right at where they were going and what they were doing, whimpering like a lost puppy. She took out a cat tail flogger and then just unleashed all over my body. She didn't hold back and each lash stung like hell. I screamed and yelped into the gag, but nobody outside could hear me. She went on a frenzy, whipping my soft tender flesh from my ass to my tits until my body was red and burning. At first I didn't know the point of suspending me by the hair. However, whenever my legs got weak and I bent a little, the weight of my body pulled on the hair and it hurt down to the roots!

I've never experienced it before, Boo. Truth is, I didn't find anything sensual about it when they whipped me, I cried through the whole thing. However, when they stopped, my skin was so sensitive it felt like it was on fire. Just the air itself made the hair on my skin stand up as goose bumps form. My nipples instantly became rock hard and my body became insanely horny. Without hesitation, they snapped two clothe pins to my hard nipples. Oh my, Boo... if I could describe the feeling to you, I would. My nipples were so hard and sensitive from the whipping, I almost came right on the spot as I jerked and moaned uncontrollably. Mrs. Wilkins then inserted a buzzing vibrator into my dripping cunt and strapped it in place with a harness. I squirmed, dangling there by my hair barely standing, while they laughed and made out in front of me.

When they finally lowered the rope, I fell to my knees still with the vibrator buzzing in me, wrist cuffed, and my hard nipples clothe-pinned. Prof Wilkins removed my gag and without a word, pumped my mouth with his cock again. His wife unharnessed the vibrator and started actively fucking me with it while her husband abused my face. I was so wet and I lost count how many times I came as my juice ran down my thighs.

Then she pulled it out and they placed me on the floor on top of my bounded arms with my clothe-pinned tits heaved high from my arched back. The fat pig grabbed my ankles and spread my legs. I was starving for a real cock all night, I didn't care who was fucking me as long as it was a real cock. It felt amazing, even coming from a fat old man. As he pumped me with my legs across his shoulders, I was lost in my moans. I saw Mrs. Wilkins standing over my face ordering me to open my mouth. The thought of eating her old saggy cunt disgusted me, but I was so horny I didn't care.

But Boo, instead... a stream of piss poured into my mouth! UG!! Fuck! It tasted disgusting! She just urinated on me and I started screaming, shaking my face side to side. It was god awful, but... shit it made me horny as fuck being degraded and mistreated. Then she knelt down on my face and started grinding her old cunt on my mouth while tugging the clothe pins on my nipples. I started licking and sucking her hole while her husband destroyed my pussy. I was theirs for the night. They could do anything to me and they knew it.

The bitch came while riding my face, she pulled on the clothe pins so hard until they were snapped off from my nipples. As I came uncontrollably, I heard Mrs. Wilkin yelling at her husband, "Cum in the bitch. Cum in her womb!"

It was around 12 am by this time and I really wanted to leave. But I was so tired, I passed out asleep on the floor. I woke up to the panting and grunting of a sweaty Prof Wilkins ravaging my passed out body. The guy must've been on Viagra or something because there was no way he was hard again. He had me in the missionary position on the floor with my ankles held all the way down to the side of my face and pressed his fat gut down on my petite body while he pumped furiously. My arms were uncuffed and I tried to push him off because the sight of this fat ugly pig fucking me was making me hurl. Yet with each thrust, he was pumping me into submission again and I was getting wetter and wetter.

Mrs. Wilkins was sitting on the couch and told him to bring the bitch over. So he brought me over and fucked me on my hands and knees again like a dog while I ate the old lady's cunt. While I licked, she retorted to me I definitely live up to my sorority's reputation. When she was close to cuming, she grabbed my head with both hands and started rapidly grinding my face into her pussy while moaning loudly. Her husband also got up into a squatting position and held on to my tiny waist tightly as he thrust harder into me, making me grunt into his wife's cunt.

He didn't cum. All of the sudden he got up and dragged me by the hair to the restroom. I had no idea what was about to happen. He pulled my face over the toilet bowl and then pissed all me. Ug. Again, what the literal fuck. Then he bent me over the toilet bowl on my knees. I screamed as he pushed my face into the piss filled bowl. It was utterly disgusting but his forcefulness made me wet and submissive. He held my wrists on my back as he spread my anus open with his harden cock. Ug, the cock in my anus, like a piece of shit being stuffed up there. He ripped my anus apart while my face was in the toilet and came deep into my bowels. I came in my ass for the first time that night and passed out on the bathroom tiles.

When I woke up again, I had no idea what time it was. I guess it was probably 4-5 am. I looked up and there was a cock fucking a pussy right in front of me, literally inches away. I was dazed and confused, so tired from the night I didn't know what was happening. Then I realized Mrs. Wilkins was on top of me in the 69 position while her husband was fucking her cunt in my face. She was eating my pussy while moaning loudly to the fucking. I was so dead tired, I couldn't respond. However, after every few strokes, Prof Wilkins pulled out of his wife and shoved his cock into my mouth. I half lifelessly sucked his cock covered with her juice before he put it back into her. When she came, her body collapsed on top of mine and her clit right on my tongue. Instinctively, I licked her while her husband kept fucking her.

I passed out again, briefly. It didn't seem that long. Prof Wilkins was now fucking me again while sitting on the couch. I was on top of him lifelessly in the cowgirl position while he bounced me up and down on his cock. I was lost and confused, half dazed, but I most definitely noticed when Mrs. Wilkins shoved that same strap-on into my ass. It was so huge, it felt insane as she pushed it into me little by little. I arched my back and tiled my head upside down when they double penetrated me in both holes. Prof Wilkins couldn't resist my tempting breasts heaved in his face and he mauled them like a hungry dog.

When Prof Wilkins picked up his pace, he was jacking me so hard that I was grunting like a mindless beast. Mrs. Wilkins wrapped her hands around my neck and choked me as they brought me to a double orgasm. God, Boo, it was so satisfying. Then once again, the fat bastard unloaded his semen into my cunt. I passed out while still double stuffed by those two.

Boo, this has to be the longest night of my life. I kid you not, I was so tired, so out of it. I've never been so used, so degraded, so fucked as I was that night. I honestly don't even know if it ended there, what else they did to me that night. I only know I woke up almost at noon on their couch. Someone put a quilt over me and the fireplace kept me warm. Mrs. Wilkins gave me a fresh towel and I washed up. When I saw that toilet, I had a flash back when I was anal fucked with my face in the piss water. I got wet in the shower just thinking about it.

Mrs. Wilkins prepared a table full for breakfast. She said Prof. Wilkins was still worn out and asleep, something about those blue pills really take the life out of you. It was a weird awkward moment. She asked me about school, my major, the usual chat. Her French toast was delicious, the best I've ever had. Then she kinda lectured me a little about not using my body to buy favors with men? I wanted to tell her that wasn't what happened, but I decided not to and just nodded in agreement. She seemed pleased I was listening to her.

When I was ready to leave, she walked me to the front door. Then she said in a stern voice to me, "This squares us. But don't you ever touch my husband again."

Again, dazed and confused, not knowing how to respond, I just nodded and walked out. Before she closed the door, I felt a hard slap to my butt and I jerked.

Boo, I love this too much and that is why I have to walk away. This is why I haven't gone sleeping around with guys all the time. I know I'll just crave for more and more... not just the sex... but to be controlled, dominated, to be used and abused... to be made into a cock whore for the sick pleasure of perverts. I don't want to be like this. I want to be a good role model for Kaitlyn. After this semester, I'm dropping out of the sorority. Perhaps my life will become a little more normal.

Thanks for being there for me Boo, to share my thoughts and helping me sort things out.

12