Bonnie's Diary Pt. 05: Wrecked

Story Info
Wife turned into a pet by her student at her teaching job.
8.2k words
4.53
50k
56
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
973 Followers

That whole last entry was just jaw dropping. I mean fucking her uncle is one thing, but never in my lifetime could I have ever imagined what happened to her at that sex club. Part of me felt sorry for her, but then it also gave me more insight into my wife's sexual appetite. In all these entries since her first fuck, it always detailed her struggles to fight her inner slut and wrestle with the desire for a normal life. Now I wonder, perhaps it was stupid of me to have involved her in a forced gangbang with my coworkers a while back. It was like giving a recovering alcoholic a bottle of whiskey.

However, I was more puzzled why none of this even remotely came up during our marriage. Again, until I read her diaries I was under the impression she was a late bloomer and didn't really know her limits until we pushed each other. Now thinking back, such as the time we were in the Bahamas with Wendy and Bonnie flat out said she was never in a gangbang, was she lying? Or did she block it all out?

After that summer, she worked as a substitute teacher in the public school system. For a whole school year it was an absolute bore. She didn't even date, it was just all work and no play. When the next summer came around, she was offered a position to teach remedial English summer school for graduating high school seniors who failed the high school competency exam. As I read the entries of that month, it was apparent she was sexually frustrated. I suppose being sexually repressed for a whole year and then stuck in a hot classroom with a bunch of athletic jocks was too much for her.

------------------

June 27th

Well Boo, this is the last week of the summer English session. I'm so glad it is over because it has been pretty difficult teaching these remedial students. They have the most difficult time with the basics. I'll admit though, it was at least fun and quite casual in class. Ug... these athlete students sure are horny teenagers. I suppose it is harmless with all their flirting and sexual stares at my body. But I remember what Uncle Chris said about "nothing is ever harmless fun," so most of the time I dressed quite conservatively despite being summer. Typically I would wear business casual with a white button shirt, knee high business dress, and tied my hair in a librarian bun. I even wore glasses to look more nerdy and professional. However, that didn't really stop their leers and subtle teasing. I mean, a girl always love the attention, as long as it doesn't get too far.

With only a few days left before the end of the course and their test retake approaching, this one student, Jamal, asked for extra help. He was practically begging me because he was offered a football scholarship and needed to pass the exam in order to accept. I'm not actually being paid overtime so I didn't really want the extra work. However, what kind of a teacher would I be, if I don't care about the students? So tomorrow after class, I'm going to give him some private tutoring. Honestly, he is as dumb as a doorknob and I don't think he is going to pass. Well, but I guess it is alright to spend an hour or so with a cute athlete. Tall and dark, just what I like. It's ok for a teacher to privately lust after a student right? Not like anything's going to happen on campus. lol...

June 30th

Hi Boo, sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. I just read my last entry, trying to figure out if I missed something about myself. So some shit happened and now I'm in a dilemma. It's not that bad, I guess, or oh... I don't know, maybe it is. I don't know, I ... just... been working all year, didn't date, haven't been touched. I don't know what happened. Shit.

So I met with Jamal in the classroom at 3 pm two days ago for a private lesson. It started out normal, just going over the materials. He did his usual light flirting, complimented me, etc... as he went through the session sitting next to me. Then the teasing became subtle petting, such as nudging each other in giggles whenever someone made a joke. I didn't even realize it when he started rubbing my thigh outside my business skirt. It... felt so nice, my heart was pounding and things were becoming confusing. When he squeezed my thigh, I gasped and grabbed his wrist to stop it from escalating. That was when he looked at me with this lustful stare and said, "Damn teacher Bonnie, you have one incredibly fuckable body."

I was stunned at how bold he was, but I played it off as another one of his normal teasings. Squeezing my thigh tightly, he propositioned me, "You know it is summer, school is empty right now, nobody knows we're here. I know you don't have a boyfriend, you must be aching for a fuck."

Again, I played it off and told him in a giggle to stop flattering me. I couldn't believe even with my glasses and hair bun, I could not deter these horny teens. *sigh* He was persistent and continued, "Technically I graduated, I'm not a student anymore. You're not doing anything wrong. And I actually entered school a year late, do you know I'm turning 20 in November? So in reality, during your senior year in college, I would be a freshman."

I just stared at him with a blank look, I knew it was wrong but my body responded with a slight squirm while I bit my lips. He must've picked up the signals and started caressing my thigh. With my heart pounding and my mind going blank, I didn't notice his hand had disappeared into my dress, fondling my cunt over my laced panties. As I gasped to his touch, he grabbed the back of my neck and then pulled my face into his. At that moment, I was puddy in his grasp, just squirming as he sucked my tongue and fondled my panties. Eventually I snapped out and tried to push him off, telling him this was wrong.

However, the more I resisted, the more aggressive he became and the wetter I got. Being a good 6'6" and built like an ox, he easily picked up my petite body and pinned me on the desk as I struggled to push him off. He held my wrists firmly down on the desk above my head and slowly unbuttoned my blouse with his mouth. I squirmed and squealed, shaking my head as each button popped open. Then spreading my blouse apart, he admired my gorgeous tits under the white laced bra while I blushed in shame. I whimpered and begged him to stop but he ignored my pathetic plea, lifted my bra, and viciously sucked on my nipples like a hungry calf. I lost it, squealed and whimpered in ecstasy as he milked and sucked my girls. As I arched my back on the table, I noticed all the windows in the classroom were way above the door height, nobody outside could see a thing.

I was thinking to myself, how did I end up putting myself in this predicament? How could I not have seen this coming? I was stuck in a room with this huge monster, who was determined to have his way with me. Perhaps... perhaps I did anticipate this... perhaps it was exactly what I wanted and I subconsciously put myself here?

After turning my poor nipples red and sore, he took off his t-shirt and the sight of his muscular toned Maori body fucking made me wet as hell. As he leaned down and pressed his weight on my body with his chest on my breasts, I instantly felt vulnerable like a prey trapped beneath a predator. Grabbing my face, he shoved his tongue into my mouth as I helplessly sucked with my eyes closed while his body grinded against mine. With his muscle bound chest rubbing against my sensitive nipples, he whispered to me, "Yeah slut, your body is begging to be fucked."

I whimpered and cried with tears rolling down my face, begging him to stop and get off me. However, with my body involuntarily grinding against his and my periodic reluctant moans, he knew I was just lying to myself. Then without warning, he lifted my legs up into the air, pulled my dress skirt down to my waist, and stripped my laced panties right off. Before I could react, he shoved my panties into my mouth before diving his face into my slipper cunt. He was sending me to heaven as I moaned and jerked with my high heels in the air like a slut. Spreading my cunt lips apart, he took several long laps with his whole tongue flat before shoving it as deep into me as he could. I literally cried out in gasping screams as he tongue fucked my pussy until my body was throbbing on the table. Then without even thinking, I grabbed his head with both hands and humped my hips off the table, grinding my cunt into his face until I came screaming.

Lying there limp and panting of exhaustion, I didn't even notice he already came around the table to my face and pulled my head until it tilted upside down over the edge. Staring at him in this position, he took off his shorts and the biggest piece of meat I've ever seen popped out in front of my unbelieving eyes. He bobbed it a few times while I stared in horror before bringing it over to measure it against my neck. With a smirk he exclaimed, "Shit teacher, this is going all the way down your throat, might even fuck your lungs."

I begged him to stop and it was going too far. Smirking again at me, he replied, "Nuh uh, you had your fun. Can't leave me hanging."

With that he unhinged my jaw and attempted to shove the knob of his monster cock into my mouth. I was literally twitching on the table while trying to push his body away with my hands as he stretched my lips like a tight rubber band around his monstrous cock. I cried as my muffled screams filled the room, but he just kept shoving. It literally felt like I swallow a huge snake or something. As I gagged and choked, he tapped my face a few times, reminding me to breathe through my nose. Finally, to my disbelief, I felt his balls hit my nose and I knew he got the whole thing in. My whole neck was stiff like a rock with his cock lodged all the way through.

Then slowly but forcefully, he pumped in long slow strokes while choking my neck with both hands. The whole time, my body was still writhing and jerking on the table as he fucked my throat. Whenever his balls hit my nose and his cock was all the way in, I couldn't help but arch my back, sending my breasts into the air. Eventually he grabbed on to both my tits and started squeezing them as he picked up his pace. The sudden pleasure from my irritated nipples sent waves of moans across his meat stick as he pumped my helpless throat.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and gobs of saliva erupted from my mouth as I coughed and choked, leaving a sticky mess all over my face. Then bending down he taunted me before shoving it back in, "Ohh... I think the slut loves it... baby want some more?"

He stretched my throat for several more minutes before finally pulling it out as I gasped and panted out of breath. Then he walked around to the other side of the table and picked up my legs, ready to fuck my aching cunt. However, still I tried to come to my senses and stared at him with a helpless frown, begging him to stop. While staring directly back at me, he started thrusting back and forth, rubbing his cock against my clit until my body arched and my head tilted back crying, "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck...."

Then suddenly he just stopped and stood still, staring at me with a sadistic smile. I looked at him with a defeated frown and finally gave in, begging him to fuck me. To my surprise, he asked, "Why?"

Closing my eyes with a deep sigh, I replied, "Because I need cock."

Biting my lips with my eyes closed, I whimpered as he started stretching my cunt lips with his monster cock and fucked me into oblivion. As he ravaged me, all I could do was grunt like a savage animal while squeezing my own tits. Then at one point, I opened my eyes and looked down at him pumping the shit out of me. To my shock, he had only been fucking me with the knob of his cock. With a grin, he stared into my eyes and then pressed his whole body down on top of me, holding my ankles to my ears. I arched my back in a long slow moan as his whole gigantic meat ripped deep into me until his balls hit my anus in one long slow shove.

I screamed, literally screamed, as he pounded me into that table with the full length of that cock in long hard thrusts. I didn't care if anyone was outside, if anyone could hear me. He was destroying my pathetic cunt and I was in literal cock heaven. I came, multiple times as he kept pumping. I don't remember how long he fucked me on that table, but it felt like an eternity. Then he pulled out and bent my sore body over the table. He held my wrists behind my back with one hand while pressing my face firmly down on the table before once again stretching my cunt and fucking me from behind. He went fast and hard this time, ravaging me mercilessly and all I could do was taking it in crying grunts. Then pulling my head up by the hair, he taunted me, "Does teacher love high school cock?"

In a trance, I mumbled everything he wanted to hear, "Yes... fuck your whore teacher... she loves cocks."

Loving my response, he continued, "Yeah, I heard you were a sorority slut in college. Bitch like you are made to take cocks. So take it, bitch, take my cock."

And again, helplessly bent over with my wrists behind my back and my hair in his grasp, I whimpered back as I came again and again, "Fuck... yeah... more cocks... more the better... fuck me..."

That was when he sped up and jackhammered my poor cunt into the desk until he couldn't hold it in anymore. Instantly pulling me off the table to my knees, he came into my open mouth as loads of cum overflowed down my chin to my tits. After several minutes of rest, he packed up and left, leaving me lying on the floor covered in his mess.

I was scared, tell you the truth. I read about all these news on women teachers fucking their students and going to jail. But at least I know Jamal is 19 and turning 20, so I wasn't technically breaking the law. It may get me fired, but the term was over anyways. It was just so satisfying, being repressed for a year and then just getting taken and ravaged like a ragdoll.

So today, the class took their exams. I didn't talk to Jamal at all, didn't even look at him. However at the end of the day, as the other students left, he stayed behind. I honestly was uncomfortable, but seemed he just wanted to talk. He asked me if we were ok, I just sighed and said I didn't want to talk about it. Then he told me the most unexpected thing. He said that to celebrate the exam, which he was sure he passed, he was going down to Florida to meet a lot of friends for a 4th of July summer fest party of some kind and wanted me to go with him.

Shocked, I immediately told him no and he was out of his mind. But then he made the proposition, "Listen, from the look on your face yesterday, I know you fucking enjoyed it. With what you've shared in class, looks like you had a pretty boring year working. I'm just inviting you to come have fun at the beaches, the boardwalk, etc... Class is over, I'm not your student anymore. I'm just another dude, couple of years younger than you. That's all. I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm heading to college."

Truth? I was tempted for a brief moment before turning him down again. Finally he just laid it out, "Well, I'm leaving in 2 days, here in the school parking lot at 8 am. If you want to come and have some fun, I'll be waiting. But just one thing. This ain't some "friend" thing. If you show up, you know you're consenting to be "wrecked" like yesterday for the whole week. I wouldn't ask you to do something you don't want to do, but I know you want more. Also, you ain't my teacher anymore, so none of that hair bun and business dress crap. It's summer at the beaches! Dress casual, dress sexy for me, I want to show you off. I want every guy to stare at me in envy."

So tomorrow morning 8 am, should I go? To go with some guy down to Florida for a week as his fuck toy? I can't believe I'm actually thinking about this! Fuck no!

July 9th

Hey boo, haven't written you in over a week. The reason is simple, I didn't bring you with me to Florida. Yeah, shit, I ... I couldn't help it. I had such a boring year, what is a little harmless fun? But it was far more than what I expected. It literally did come down to the last 20 minutes before I decided to pack up some light clothing in a backpack and headed down to the school. I figured, what the hell right?

He wanted to see me in something other than work clothes? I thought I tease the shit out of him so I wore ripped jean shorts over my red high cut thong bikini bottom, a light white see through open shirt with my bikini top, my hair in a ponytail looped out of a white baseball cap, and crisscrossed sandals. His jaw literally dropped wide open when he saw me before saying, "I never doubted you would show up, but dang... didn't expect this! Shit, how am I supposed to concentrate on driving with all that?"

The moment I got into the car, he instantly reached into my jean shorts and rubbed my cunt through the fabric of my thong. I was taken by surprise, didn't realize just the sight of me got him this horny. With his other hand in my bikini top squeezing my nipple, I made out with him for several minutes. I felt like a cheap high school slut making out with a jock in the school parking lot. Just when I was all wet and horny, he stopped and said, "Well, a long drive, we better get going."

It was going to be a 2 day drive down in his parents' 4 door sedan, just us two alone. For the first few hours it was pretty normal. We chatted, listened to the radio, and I even took a nap. The whole time I just couldn't believe I actually consented to be fucked for a whole week. Around the afternoon, he just couldn't keep his eyes off my fuckable body in that tempting outfit. Suddenly, he just unzipped his pants and popped out his swollen giant cock. Then looking at me, he hinted, "Well, come on girl. Get to it."

I was like, forreal? He was still driving! I grabbed his cock and started stroking before he grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his lap. Without much choice, I grabbed his monster meat with both hands and started sucking his knob as he groaned in his seat. Shit I was wet, being forced to suck his cock while he drove. It didn't last too long, only maybe 15 minutes, before he pulled over to the side of the road and pulled me out of the car. It was at this point I realized we were actually on a long empty rural highway and there were basically no traffic. In shock I asked him what he was doing, but he just bent me over the hood and pulled my shorts down.

Fuck! I didn't know what to do. We were right in the open! I tried to struggle, but he just slapped my ass hard over and over until I obeyed. Again, my petite body was no match for him as he pulled my thong aside and started shoving his purple cockhead into my dripping cunt. God, that moment he stretched my cunt with his huge cockhead, I was aching for the past 3 days to experience it again. Shoving my tits down on the hood, he started forcefully pumping me bent over as I gasped and moaned. Shit, it didn't take long for my mind to blank out and I was just a piece of fuck meat. A few cars drove by, most of them ignored us. But one car did actually stop as a group of rowdy boys and girls stuck out their windows and cheered him on before driving away, "Fuck that whore! YEAH! Give it to the slut!"

Humiliated would be an understatement, but I was so lost as he ripped me open on that road, pounding my imprint into the dust on the hood of the car. I gasped and screamed each time I came as he just kept pummeling me. Finally he pulled up my face and said to me, "Thanks for coming with me on this trip. I have something for you."

And like that, he pumped his semen deep into my cunt, leaving me dripping as he pulled out. I was so tired afterward I fell asleep until we arrived at the motel after dark. It was just a stop for our trip, so it wasn't fancy. The room was shabby and smelled like roach cleaner. We ate at a nearby restaurant before heading back to the room. It wasn't that late, only around 9 pm, but Jamal shoved me on the bed and said, "Gotta get up early to drive, so we better get fucking."

JeffJared
JeffJared
973 Followers