Bonnie's Diary Pt. 05: Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
973 Followers

He pulled out and I slumped to the floor next to the urinal still switching and moaning. Then with my mouth open, he squirted his cum into me. I looked up at him with a pathetic wasted frown and a mouthful of his cum when he ordered me to swallow. I didn't. I was tired. It was too much. I just let it all drool off my chin all over my tits. He looked at me disappointedly and then told his friends to restrain me. Then while one pinched my nose shut and the other forced my mouth open, Jamal pissed right into my mouth as I squealed. I coughed out as much as I could, but with my nose pinched I had to swallow some to breathe. They laughed as I choked and coughed on my knees. After I cleaned up, we headed back on the road.

It was dark by the time he dropped me off at the school parking lot. At that moment, he awkwardly asked if we were "cool." I weakly smiled at him and gave him a nod. Relieved he gave me a wink and drove away in a hurry. I honestly don't know how I even managed to walk home. I had to sit and rest after hobbling every few steps.

I was worn. I was wrecked. From the moment I got into that car to the moment I got out, it was nonstop fucking and degrading. I've been sleeping since I got back. I could barely walk because I am so sore. Every moment, I still constantly feel the phantom hands molesting every inch of my flesh and fuck it made me burn with lust. I played with my body every chance I get as I reminisced the experience. Sometimes without even thinking, I found myself on my bed fingering my cunt with my legs spread open and sucking my own fingers while moaning to myself, "I'm a filthy cum slut."

It is a good thing summer school is over and I have a break. I think I'm going to sleep for a week. I really should have looked up the meaning of the word "wrecked" before accepting Jamal's offer. Well, he actually passed his exam, so he'll be headed off to college, wrecking sorority bitches and cheerleaders no doubt. At least I get to put this behind me because otherwise I swear I would've looked him up for another fuck fest. I hope I'll never experience this again, I love it too much. I need the rest of summer to calm down and get back to normal before work begins again.


JeffJared
JeffJared
973 Followers