Bonnie's Diary Pt. 05: Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit Boo, he made me his bitch that night as he ravaged me in the dirty motel. There was no longer a line between our professional relationship as a teacher and student. I was just a slut and he owned me. At one point I was actually a little scared at how aggressive he was, but shit it drove me insanely horny as he took me again and again in that room. I moaned and screamed so loud, the guests in the adjacent rooms pounded on the wall a few times. I bet nobody ever thought I was actually a college educated teacher because the whole night I was literally just a truck stop whore. Jamal wasn't kidding when he said I would be wrecked, because he wrecked me like no tomorrow. The whole room was filled with the noise of the mattress spring, the hard slapping of flesh, and of course my unashamed expletive screams and moans. He fucked me until I passed out. In the morning, I couldn't walk because I was so sore. I changed into a sundress and he carried me to the car. Several of the guests were also leaving and packing their cars. Some gave us dirty looks, while others had the biggest grins.

The 2nd part of the drive was normal and uneventful. We chatted and snacked, it was actually quite enjoyable. We arrived at the beach town around sunset and boy was it packed with young people. It was definitely some sort of wild summer fest as the streets were packed with both tourists and vendors. He checked us into a nearby hotel and we went to our room on the 2nd floor. This is when everything went wrong, Boo... or... well... when everything went right.

When the door opened and we walked in, there were around 5-6 young men in there. By the look of them, they were all athletic party animals. They greeted Jamal with a cheer and high fived him like frat boys. I saw the floor littered with empty beer cans and started to panic. Scared and unsure what was going on, I stared at Jamal before he replied, "What? I can't afford a place like this by myself. We're sharing the room with my friends."

I looked around and then asked him, "Why am I the only girl?"

Without a word, 2 of the guys grabbed me and shoved me onto the bed before 3-4 of them started molesting me. I screamed and tried to fight them off as Jamal smirked and walked off, chatting with one of his friends. A couple of the guys were playing video games and didn't even pay attention to what was happening. I felt drunken hands all over me, rubbing my panties, squeezing my ass and tits. Someone grabbed my neck and 2 of them tried to shove their tongues into my mouth. As I squirmed and struggled, I overheard the guy talk to Jamal, "I knew you'd come through for us, where did you find this Asian slut?"

Nonchalantly, Jamal replied, "Just some bitch who owed me a favor."

I wanted to have some fun on this trip, but this was more than what I had in mind. I was not going to be some party meat for a bunch of horny drunken boys! Yet... my body disagreed and the more they groped me, the more my body was set on fire. They stripped my sundress and bra right off as I covered my tits I shame. Then as I continued to fight off the groping hands, I shouted at Jamal, "Hey! This isn't what I signed up for!"

Jamal smirked at me and replied back, "You said you love cocks right? The more the better? Come on, relax. This is what summer fest is all about. Enjoy the moment!"

At that point I knew I had to break free, it was now or never. I thought to myself; just aim for the door and just run! Every minute I didn't get out, I was losing the fight against my flesh. Fuck, my cunt was already wet and I knew the more aggressive they become, the more my pussy ached to be stuffed. Someone squeezed my neck and choked me as he stuffed his cock into my mouth while others held me down and sucked my tits. Finally, one of them yelled out, "Bitch fighting too hard, tie her up!"

Several of them held me down with my breasts pressed into the bed. They duct-taped my wrists behind me and then duct-taped my mouth shut. Then one of the men got on top of me with his lips right next to my ear and whispered, "Bitch, this is going to happen, accept it and enjoy it. Stop fighting it."

Those words... sent my heart into overdrive as I felt myself becoming insanely horny at the thought of being forcefully taken. With that, I felt my panties stripped off and a fat hard cock shoved right into my wet pussy. Fuck! I screamed and struggled but my body was loving it as he pounded me into the bed. It was nothing fancy, he held on to my waist and fucked me until he came all over my ass. Then immediately another man took over and I grunted into my taped mouth as he tightly grabbed my hair and fucked me until he came all over my back. They seemed to be lining up for quickies as each man in the room, except Jamal, fucked me in that position until they came. Being duct-taped and force-fucked by multiple men in sequence had me whimpering like a pathetic slut. It was as if I was just a cheap piece of meat; they didn't even want to enjoy me, just used me to get it out of their system.

None of them fucked me long enough for me to cum and they left me in agony. Each one came all over my body until I was covered head to toe in their cum. After the last guy came, they duct-taped my ankles and then shoved a vibrator into my cunt. Leaving it buzzing, they taped it to my legs and left me in sexual torment on the bed as they headed out to eat. I was lying there in the dark, covered in cum, whimpering softly as the vibrator tormented me into an insatiable whore. After an hour, I was jerking and crying because I wanted to be fucked.

It gave me a lot of time to think as the vibrator tortured me. How did I end up this way? Again, how could I not have seen this coming? I wanted a little harmless fun after a year of boredom. I knew I consented to a week of fuck with Jamal, but seriously didn't realize 2 days ago that I would end up covered in cum, tied and gagged with duct-tape, and left in the dark on the bed stuffed with a vibrator, achingly waiting for my tormentors to come back and satisfy me. I was twitching and jerking at the thought of what they were planning to do to me for the next few days. I was scared and the fear had me wet with anticipation.

About close to another hour before I heard the rowdy boys return in the hallway. When they opened the door, I turned my face away in shame. I didn't want them to see my face, the look in my eyes, because I was a cock hungry bitch in heat. As some of the boys got back to their video games or opening more beers, a couple took notice of my squirming and pointed out how hard and dark my nipples became. One of them flicked my hard nipples and immediately my body jerked and I moaned into my gag. Hands immediately started roaming my goose-bumped flesh and their touches sent electricity through me as I almost came instantly.

One of the guys asked Jamal, "Hey bro! Why haven't you fucked her yet?"

Nonchalantly, Jamal replied, "Already wrecked the bitch last night. You guys have fun."

With that, someone cut the duct-tape from my ankles and removed the vibrator. Holding my ankle apart, this man started instantly fucking me with his engorged cock as I lay on the bed on top of my bounded wrists. I was so wet from the torment, I gave in instantly, moaning and throbbing with my back arched to his delight. Another man removed the tape from my mouth and my sultry moan filled the room before he muffled it with his hard member. As the two rhythmically pumped me, hands continued touching every part of my body and squeezing my tits. I was finally in heaven after 2 hours of hell. I lost all train of thought, just wanted to be filled with their hard cocks.

They pumped me hard for several minutes as I whimpered like a whipped dog before pulling out without cumming. Disappointed, I begged and whimpered with my frowning eyes before they bent me over the bed and took me from behind. The man held on to my waist as he fiercely stuffed my cunt with his cock. As I mindlessly took the meat, screaming in pleasure, I felt a hand forcefully yank my head up by the hair and a cock was fed to me. They pummeled me fast and hard and I savored every thrust as I came again and again. I didn't care anymore. Jamal was right, I consented to be wrecked and I wanted to be wrecked.

They didn't cum as well and pulled out after several minutes, leaving me twitching and jerking. Then one man picked me up to my feet and started banging me from the back as I bent over still with my wrists bounded behind me. He went violently fast, leaving me grunting and groaning in satisfaction as he destroyed my dripping cunt. Then while still fucking me senseless, he walked us over to the balcony. I didn't even realize what was happening until I felt the warm night's breeze hit my naked flesh. When I opened my eyes I was in shock! Just below us was a crowded busy street of tourists and vendors. Quickly I turned to him and cried, "What fuck are you doing!?!"

He didn't say a word, just tightly grabbed my hair and made me stare down at the street below as he thrust his cock in and out of my pussy. It was a metal bar balcony and only on the 2nd floor, anyone below could see everything if they looked up. Then holding my hair tightly, he sped up and thrashed his cock into me as he taunted, "Scream, bitch!"

I didn't have a choice, the 2 hours of sexual torment had me sensitive as hell and I screamed as waves of orgasm hit me again and again while he forcefully pumped me into submission. Everyone looked up, some laughed, some covered their mouth, but several rowdy men cheered and shouted back, "Summer fest fuck yeah!!! Wreck the bitch!"

He pulled out and I fell to my knees, crying and spazing in shame while leaning against the metal bars of the balcony. The guy raised his fists into the air and screamed back to the crowd below, "Fuck yeah!!! Bitches be fucked!"

When he went back in, two of the other guys came to the balcony and once again in front of the whole crowd below, they fucked me bent over, taking their engorged cocks in my cunt and mouth as they double teamed me. I cried in shame as I heard the crowd below, "Fuck the bitch! Fuck the bitch!"

But my body loved it, it loved the shame and it punished me with multiple orgasms as I jerked and screamed for the delight of the sadistic crowd. Each time I came screaming, they exploded in cheers. Again I fell limp to the floor as the two men pulled out. They went back in and Jamal came out. Grabbing me by the hair, he pulled me to my feet and looking over the balcony at the crowd before ordering me, "Tell the crowd what you are?"

I didn't know how to reply and he ordered me again, "You are a summer fest whore!"

He started rubbing my clit hard and I gasped and squirmed under his control before screaming at the top of my lungs to the crowd below, "I'm a summer fest whore!!"

The crowd exploded in cheers and jeers, even the women were laughing. Jamal took me back into the room. Taking off his clothes, he laid on the bed with his monstrous cock standing stiff in the air. Looking at me, he ordered, "Well? You wanted to get wrecked, right? Come on."

Slowly I climbed on top of him like an obedient bitch and he spread my cunt lips open before I slid down on top of his steel cock. Then as he lay there, I rode him with my wrists tied behind my back while groaning like a cock whore. 2 of the guys stood on the bed and started taking turns fucking my mouth by pulling my hair. As they ravaged me, I felt another hard cock squeezing into my anus for my first double penetration. I closed my eyes and mindlessly took their cocks, moaning and drooling like a dog. While the two cocks ripped my holes apart, the two guys fucking my mouth yanked my hair back and pumped their semen into my throat. Then holding my mouth close, they ordered me to swallow it all and I did like a good cum slave.

After the cock filled my anus with its sticky mess, more cocks replaced them and continued fucking my mouth and ass while I was impaled on Jamal's giant cock. They pumped and rocked me until I was nothing but a sperm dumpster, filled with their gunk. I came several times in both holes, screaming in ecstasy, as they degraded me and used me as a cum bucket. Finally they all came except Jamal. I was determined to use all my sorority skills to make him cum, but instead he pulled me off and then bent me over the bed with my ass in the air. Leaning down to my ear, he whispered, "You haven't been wrecked... yet."

Suddenly, I realized he was trying to shove his monstrous cock into my already stretched anus. Looking at him, I begged him to stop, whimpering that I couldn't take it. He completely ignored me and spread my ass open. It took him several tries to get that cockhead pass my already sore anal ring. At one point I was relieved, thinking he would give up, but eventually the knob broke through the tight sphincter and all I could do was remain frozen still and scream, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

He started to throb once he got a few inches in as I gasped with my mouth dangling wide open, drooling in insanity. With each thrust, he pushed in a little more until finally I felt his body hit my ass. Oh fuck! Literally he "filled" my rectum. He started with slow hard thrusts, slapping hard against my ass with each push, making me grunt like an animal. However, when he started to speed up, I started whimper and cry like an injured puppy. Suddenly, he picked me up by the waist until my feet were actually off the ground. I was literally impaled by the anus on his cock as he lifted me in the air with my wrists still duct-taped behind me. Then he pounded me like I was nothing in fast hard strokes, yelling at me, "Fuck! Fuck! Scream for me, bitch! Get wrecked!"

I was screaming and crying like a conquered bitch as he pounded the shit out of my anus. It hurt, but it felt so fucking amazing. I've never had anything this big shoved up my ass before and just the thought of being savagely taken the whole night had me reaching the pinnacle of all orgasms as I exploded on his cock. He couldn't hold it in either and filled my rectum with his cum. I collapsed on the bed and passed out until morning.

We stayed 3 nights. We did actually do the things he said we would such as lounging on the beach and enjoying the boardwalk carnival. However, when the evening came, I was literally a fuck slave. That first night they actually kept me bounded as I slept. However, afterward it was unnecessary because they could see I was completely insatiable. They used me whenever and however they wanted, fucked me in any hole, any position, any room. They fucked me on the floor like a wild animal. The fucked me on the balcony in public like a party whore. They fucked me bent over the toilet like a cheap slut. Each morning I woke up to the rhythmic thrusting of cocks in my cunt and mouth.

Most of the time they would take turns as 1 or 2 guys fucked me while everyone else just hung out watching TV, playing video games, playing cards, etc... But at least once each night at some point, they would gangfuck me 3-5 guys at a time. I lost count how many times they triple penetrated me with a cock in each hole while I stroked 2 more in each hand. I was wrecked, seriously wrecked like I've never been wrecked before. And despite the fact I fucking loved it, I wouldn't show it. I wanted the aggression, I wanted the degradation, I wanted to be slapped, choked, and then fucked into submission. I wanted them to "take me" as forcefully and aggressively as they could.

Fuck Boo, I can't just repress myself like I did for the whole year. It only makes me explode. Or perhaps this is what I needed, just explode once a while. I didn't care at all at a certain point, just wanted cocks, wanted to be used, wanted to be fucked. Around the last day or so, they ran low on cash for snacks and food. So... I ... I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what they were doing at first, talking to men on the street as they all leered at me. Then they took me into one of the public restrooms as men paid to fuck me in the toilet stalls while my mouth was duct-taped shut and my wrists bounded behind me. It was fucking revolting, being pimped out like a common whore, fucked in a filthy public toilet. Yet, it made me wet as hell as they forcefully and viciously took me again and again. I can't describe that feeling, sitting on the toilet being fucked with my legs spread open while staring at 3-4 men eagerly waiting in line outside the stall for their turn to fuck the cheap bitch they paid for. I truly lived up to the definition of a summer fest whore.

On the last day, Jamal told me 2 of his friends flew there and needed a ride back with us. As I was about to sit in the front seat, he told me he needed to talk with one of them and asked me to sit in the back with the other guy. Then while the 2 chatted in the front like nothing was happening, his friend in the back molested and fucked me while I moaned and groaned. After the next rest stop, they switched and his other friend had his way with me in the back. When we reached the motel for our mid trip stop, that night the 3 of them wrecked me again and again and again. We got even more neighbors pounding the wall as I was fucked in every hole and screamed uncontrollably like a truck stop whore. Even the motel manager showed up asking what the fuck was going on. And you probably guessed it, to keep the manager happy, they let the hairy fat old man fuck me while the 3 of them watched TV.

On the last stretch home, his two friends double teamed me in the back seat as Jamal drove. They fucked me with my ripped jeans around my knees and my tank top pulled above my tits. I guess they wanted my clothes on for a change as I was fucked naked the whole night. I felt like a cheap summer slut in that outfit as they took me again and again. At one point, they double penetrated me with my groaning face and tits pressed against the car window. Jamal then intentionally pulled up next to different cars and matched their speed as strangers gasped at the sight of my flesh being wrecked.

Before the trip was done, Jamal wanted to single handedly wreck me again. Though I was already worn and tired from the double fucking in the backseat, somehow the thought of being taken by his monstrous cock like a ragdoll had my heart pounding in excitement again. We pulled over on the lonely stretch of the rural highway at a rest stop and they took me into the men's restroom. It was a filthy disgusting sight, looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in months. Of course I squealed and begged not to, but inside I was shaking with anticipation as his friends pinned me down on the filthy tile floor with my hands held above my head. They lifted up my tank top and groped my tender flesh as Jamal pulled my jean shorts to my knees and place my closed legs across his left shoulder. He squeezed that fucking hard monstrous cock into my cunt and fucked my brains out as I grunted and groaned.

As he pummeled me with my body held down by his friends, he taunted, "Filthy whores get fucked in filthy restrooms. Right?"

With my eyes closed, fucked into a trance, I whimpered back, "I'm a dirty whore... I'm a dirty whore..."

I was mindlessly being pumped that I didn't even notice when he picked me up and shoved my head into the wall urinal. The sudden smell kicked me back to my senses when my face was pressed right on the piss covered urinal cake while he took me from behind. I flinched in disgust, but he was holding me by my thin waist while forcefully thrusting his meat into me in long hard strokes. Soon I didn't care again and was lost in his punishment, moaning with my mouth open in the filthy urinal.

All I could do was whimper in shame as he had his way with my petite body. That was when he grabbed my wrists and held them on my back before thrusting me fast and hard. The sudden change of pace had me crying in pleasure with my mouth wide open and my eyes shut tight. It was in this moment of complete ecstasy when I felt the two streams of piss from his friends hitting my open mouth as my face laid there on the urinal cake. It was the most disgusting experience I've ever had, and shit it made me horny as fuck. That moment, I was utterly and completely destroyed and I came, I shamefully came like I was having a seizure—jerking and screaming at the top of my lungs.