Bonnie's Lover Comes to the House

Story Info
Cheating wife.
1.7k words
2.14
62.2k
12
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your lover comes to our trailer after Heather is in bed like he has done so many times before. Sometimes after work, sometimes on the weekends but 3-4 times a week at a minimum. I mean, why not? Your inattentive husband is not even in the same State.

As soon as he comes in the door you put your arms around his neck as he puts his around you. Immediately you start kissing passionately, your tongues dancing together. Soon, your hand goes to his cock and his to your tits, you start rubbing and gently squeezing each other over your clothes. Your breathing is heavy and so is his as he pulls your shirt over your head and you pull his off right after. He reaches around you and deftly unhooks your bra letting your fantastic tits spill out.

He takes them both in his hands, gently squeezing them and rubbing your nipples. He stops kissing you and leans down to suck your left nipple into his mouth, slowly running his tongue around the nipple, over it and at times gently sucking it but always massaging it. You're breathing hard and you cradle his head in your hand as he sucks one nipple, then the other. Moving back and forth until you lift his head back up so you can french kiss him again. You want to feel his cock again so you put your hand on the front of his jeans and as you feel his hardness you start to squeeze and rub his cock, now it's his turn to moan as you stoke his desire.

Out of breath you stop kissing and he tells you how much he wants you and wants to take care of you, then he slowly kisses his way down to your left tit again, his favorite. As soon as he gets to that soft flesh his kisses become more intense and include softly sucking. It doesn't take him long to reach his goal, your left nipple. It's still hard and standing at attention and he becomes more aggressive in licking and sucking your tit. You tell him, don't let the other one feel left out and you let out a low moan as he gives his undivided attention to your right tit.

He reaches down to open your pants and you take him by the hand and say "Let's go to the bedroom". As soon as you get there you both finish stripping as fast as you can and he sees the gusset of your panties is soaked from your wetness. You smile when you see his brown cock standing at attention. Both of you climb onto the waterbed, first laughing at the waves and then embracing each other, kissing and fondling, you stroking his cock and fondling his balls while he rubs your bald cunt before slipping a finger into your slit in order to rub your clit. He's rock hard in your hand, his precum leaking out of its head.

Your pussy is so slick with your juices that his finger easily slides back and forth over your clit. Soon you move your hips trying to get his fingers in you and although he does rub the entrance to your cunt, he goes back to your clit and alternates between rubbing back and forth and running his finger in a small circle around it. Your juices are already running down the crack of your ass when he slides two fingers into your pussy. You lay back and let him pleasure you, reveling in the pleasure you're feeling from your lover finger fucking you slowly while he sucks your tit. You let out a little gasp of pleasure as he increases the pace, soon he is furiously finger fucking your cunt while licking your clit. Your first orgasm of the night hits you as you arch your back and pull his head into you, moaning loudly as you cum hard on his face.

He stops licking and fingering you, instead, moving his wet fingers to your asshole, pressing and rubbing on your rosebud while you gasp and moan. You briefly lock eyes and he can clearly see the lust on your face as he pushes both fingers into your ass as you wince in pain. As soon as his fingers pop in he stops to let you adjust and relax. He starts licking your clit slowly again and when he feels you relax he pushes his fingers all the way in and slowly fucks you. Once he's sure you're comfortable he starts eating your pussy again, licking your clit and then forcefully shoving his tongue up your dripping cunt all while aggressively fingering your ass. Before he can start to pull his tongue back your second orgasm of the night hits you as your whole body spasms with pleasure. As it subsides you push him away because you can't take any more right now.

He asks you to roll onto your stomach and when you do, he moves over you, spreads your cheeks and starts eating your ass. He's sucking on it, running his tongue over it, around it, gently nibbling, all while squeezing and rubbing your cheeks. He's groaning as he does this, he loves eating your ass because he can see how much it is turning you on. When you start pushing your ass back into his face he shoves his tongue up your ass and begins aggressively fucking you with his tongue. It takes less than a minute for your third orgasm to hit you, this one stronger than either of the previous two. You roll onto your side as you recover, he moves up to kiss you and you can taste yourself on him.

You know what he wants, and you want to give it to him so you move down and play with his hard cock, looking your lover in the eye. His desire is written on his face as he nudges your head towards his cock. He groans as he feels the warmth and wetness of your mouth. Slowly you take him, filling your mouth with his brown cock, rubbing your tongue on the sensitive underside. You move your head up and down on his rock hard cock faster as he thrusts into your mouth. You relax and take him all the way into your throat and hold him there as he pushes in as hard as he can. You rub his nuts while you repeatedly deepthroat him. He keeps looking down at you and then, eyes rolling back into his head again, drops back onto the pillow. You pull back a bit and start working the head of his brown cock, wanting him to come so he can fuck you longer later. You suck it, roll your head around on it, massaging the spot right under the head. Suddenly you can feel his cock getting bigger so you take your mouth off the head and start moving it up and down on the shaft as he blows rope after rope of cum onto his chest and stomach.

You grab a towel from the side of the bed and clean him up, both of you know what's next, you've done this many times before. You reverse your position and move above him with your freshly shaved pussy in his face and you take his cock into your mouth again. He begins licking your cunt clean from the juices flowing from it. Your juices have run into the crack of your ass and down both thighs, evidence of your incredible desire.

It only takes a couple of minutes for his brown cock to start showing signs of life again. You vigorously suck his dick, tasting his precum, wanting him hard so he can fuck you. You lick his brown asshole while stroking his cock with your tits, you can feel it quickly getting harder. He rolls you off of him and onto your back. You spread your legs wide showing him your went cunt, the inner lips open and ready for his cock. He moves between your legs and puts his cock in your slick slit rubbing it back and forth increasing your arousal until you beg him to fuck your married cunt. You keep trying to move your hips to catch him and whimpering every time he deftly avoids your attempts. In desperation you pull his mouth to yours and then demand that he fuck you. So he does.

As the head of his cock slips in, you have your 4th orgasm, your body shuddering as he slams his dick all the way to his balls in one hard, fast thrust. He fucks you hard, just the way he knows you like it, the waterbed sloshing loudly. You wrap your arms and legs around his brown body and cry out as he slams his dick into your shaved cunt over and over. Making him cum earlier so he could fuck more later is paying off, he is relentless as he fucks you through three more orgasms.

You lay there panting as he pulls his cock out, you ask him what he's doing and in response he lifts both your legs until your knees are almost touching your tits. You know what's coming and you do your best to relax in time. When he puts his cockhead on your rosebud, he looks at you, smiles and pushes it in. This time he doesn't wait for you to adjust and relax knowing from experience that you are ready for this from the fingering earlier. He tells you how hot you look with his brown dick up your ass. He begins fucking you, lust written all over his face, slowly increasing his pace. As he pulls back each time, you thrust your hips towards him trying to keep him deep inside you. When he starts fucking your ass hard, pounding it like he did your pussy your orgasms begin, you can't tell when one stops and the next begins.

Finally, he tenses up and slams himself into your ass one last time, pulling you tight to him. As he starts to blow his load deep inside, you orgasm again as you feel his cum hitting your insides. He kisses you before letting your legs down and slips out of your ass. Exhausted, you cuddle each other, basking in the afterglow of the sex you just had. You kiss and touch gently while softly telling each other how much you love them before drifting off to sleep in each others arms.