Bonny Sears Pt. 02

Story Info
Photos made her do it again.
9.4k words
4.42
7.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

After the disastrous play exam Bonny received at the hands of Dr. Ken and crew, she felt it was not one and done. She noticed as they walked out of the building a sign at the entrance 'Central County OBGYN Associates Third floor. Saturday appointments available'. To Bonny's astonishment there was a real medical office in this building. The couple walked to the car. Carl opened the door for Bonny, she entered their vehicle, and the couple stopped at a restaurant for dinner on the way home.

"I am so sorry I put you through the humiliation of the exam Bonny. If I knew how much stress the exam caused you I would not have pressured you to receive it. I will understand if you didn't want to do this again." Carl stated regretfully.

"Carl, I don't mind doing it for you, but I had a feeling there was a devious undercurrent today during the exam." Bonny stated as she had a bad premonition of things to come.

They finished their meal, Carl paid, and the couple walked arm in arm to the car. Carl opened the door for his wife. He loves his wife and felt bad for his insistence she receive a play exam. As Carl went around the car, Bonny slipped off her shoes, slacks, and panties.

"What are you doing Bonny?" Carl demanded in surprise.

"I am getting ready for a proper exam from my husband." Bonny stated as she removed her top and bra. Thus the mature woman was totally nude in the car in broad daylight.

"People will see you!" Carl stated worried.

"I thought you wanted me to be exposed to people?" Bonny who was extremely horny from the exam she just went thought, stated as she laid across the console her butt in the air with her pussy exposed. Anyone at a stop light could see her lady lips. The horny woman unzipped her husband, fished out his cock and put her mouth over the head of his manhood. She didn't suck on him she just let him grow in her mouth. They were ten minutes from home. Carl opened the garage door, drove in, and closed it behind them. It took her two minutes to get him off. Bonny swallowed his offering and smacked her lips.

"That was a very delicious, best desert I have had in a long time." Bonny stated.

Carl with his pecker hung out of his pants, went around the car, opened the door, and as she tried to slide out, he got on his knees, put her legs over his shoulders and sucked on her pussy to see if he could make her head cave in. She had a screaming orgasm in a minute. The blowjob she gave her husband excited her greatly along with the prolonged exposure and intimate inspection of her pussy. She needed her husband to fill the void.

They walked into the house, Carl his exposed pecker started to rise to the occasion and Bonny completely nude. The couple made it only to the kitchen table. Carl pushed is wife against the table and walked up in back of her finished the removal of his pants and briefs. By this time he was erect and ready. He pushed his pecker into her sheath and started the slow delightful process toward orgasm. Carl leaned over his wife and played with her breasts as he pumped into her love nest. Bonny was not a bystander in this love fest she pushed back, as he bottomed out she made a delightful sound to signify her pleasure. This prompted Carl to move faster toward they satisfaction.

"I am Cumminnng!" Bonny screamed. This signaled Carl did his job well and he could blow his load into his wife. She was satisfied for the time being, but her intimate exposure has awoken something in her hopefully it will not be her downfall.

Monday morning Bonny went to work. She gets there about a half hour before the rest of her group at Eight thirty. As she was their group leader she likes to prepare for the nine AM Monday meeting. But today was different Clarke who is a pain in Bonny's butt and someone that wants her job was there early.

"Hi Bonny, how was your weekend, did you do anything special?" Clarke asked.

"No, we just hung around town." Bonny stated.

"I saw you by the Bradford building at about one on Saturday going into it." Clarke stated and waited for her response.

She thought quickly. "Oh yes I had my yearly on the third floor. I am glad you can make an appointment on a weekend." Bonny said nervously.

"It is good you make time to make sure you are healthy." Clarke said with a smirk.

Bonny was proud of herself that she was observant and dogged the bullet today. Their meeting went very well. The week was a series of small challenges that Bonny overcame with little stress.

The couple's sex life has been rekindled by her exposure to the group of Med Fed fans. Carl has sent away for a portable exam table with stirrups. When it came in he set it up in the bonus room that serves as an extra bedroom. Carl pushed all the furniture to the side to make room. He also purchased a lighted speculum. Carl did not tell his wife, he wanted to surprise her.

Carl has become a good cook after he retired, so he made a meal for the couple. When Bonny came home from work, he told her to go and get comfortable, dinner will be in a half hour. Bonny went to the master bedroom took a shower, dried off and put on a pink negligee minus the panties it was long but see through. She looked in the mirror and thought. "I still got it."

Bonny walked out of the bedroom into the hall. She didn't notice the closed door to the spare bedroom on her way to the kitchen. She entered the kitchen and the light from the windows accented her beauty. There was a pink hue to her body, but she was completely exposed. From her hard nipples to her red pubic bush. When Bonny turned her bottom to her husband, it was a spectacular sight to behold the negligee highlighted her backside but didn't hide it. In fact, the negligee accented all her lovely curves, but didn't hide them.

"You look amazing my dear." Carl stated as she did a pirouette for him to see all sides of her exposed body.

They had a fantastic dinner. The couple laughed and brought up funny items each of them had done.

When they were finished Carl said. "I will clean up here I want you to go into the spare bedroom and get ready for a complete European style exam."

"What are you talking about Carl?" Bonny asked confused.

"Go see, I will be there after I clean up. Get ready for your exam. You haven't been examined in almost two weeks." Carl stated with a grin.

Bonny went to the spare room and found it was set up to give exams. She took off her negligee and sat on the exam table to await Dr. Carl. She waited seated in the nude on the table for fifteen minutes before Carl walked through the door in a white coat, buttoned up, with a stethoscope around his neck.

"I want you to lay back and I will adjust the stirrups for you and help you put your legs into them." Carl said as he adjusted her in a spread wide position with all her wonderful intimate parts available for his exam of them. "I think you are too dry for a speculum exam, so I will have to fix that. I forgot the KY, but I will have to improvise." He stated as he bent down and started to lick her slit.

"Oh my god that feels so good Carl!" Bonny moaned as he stuck his tongue into his wife's pussy and used his fingers to strum her clit. She was off in less than two minutes. "AhAhAH that is so good I need you in me Carl" Bonny screamed through her orgasm.

He wasn't done while she recovered from her first orgasm Carl stripped off the white coat his only garment and walked between his wife's wide-open legs. He inserted his member and started to pound her. Carl had pent up sperm that needed to be released and he did shoot a large load of baby makers into her with in a few minutes after he entered heaven's gate. He remembered in his mind's eye how wonderful the interior of his wife's pussy was when she was examined. They didn't get to the speculum exam today but he knows there will be more of this Medical Fetish play in the future. For now, they were sated their stress relieved through the orgasms they had.

It was Wednesday morning the day after their sex play when Carl received a text. "Check your email and call me. Signed Doctor Ken."

Carl went to the computer and opened his email browser. He found an email from Ken. Carl opened it and found the contract they signed, and many photos of his wife totally exposed, examined by the three fake medical people and in the midst of an orgasm.

The email stated, read your contract, and call me. "I do not want to have to send the photos to the chairman of the board of your wife's organization. She will never get her contract buyout she wants if I do." Signed Ken.

Carl read the contract three times, they signed away their right to privacy and the photos can be sold. The photos show his wife in very lewd positions and completely exposed. Some of the photos show she enjoyed her exposure.

Carl called Ken when the recorder answered he stated. "This is Carl call me." In a defeated voice.

Two minutes later the phone rang Carl looked at the number it was Ken. "Hi Ken, I thought you said that you wouldn't take any pictures of my wife's exam?"

"I wasn't going to, but you and your wife signed the agreement, so I thought you had a change of heart?" Ken snickered.

"Our minds didn't change my wife didn't want any photos, but you did it anyway." Carl stated angrily.

"Be that as it may, you did sign the contract and I want it adhered to or there will be consequences for your wife." Ken stated as he didn't know Carl was a multi-millionaire and he had awakened a sleeping bear.

Carl was inspired. It really didn't matter to

Carl if Bonny received her buyout. The only thing that mattered to Carl was she didn't have her good name smeared by Ken. He may be able to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Carl wants to see his wife naked in front of other people again. They have enough money to live on and he wants to publicly discredit Doctor Ken, so he will not do this to other unsuspecting women.

Now comes the challenge; to convince his wife to go along with his idea to smear Doctor Ken publicly. Carl could see his wife's temper detonate when he tells her she will have to consent to another exam because there are photos of the first one. Her explosion will be aimed at him because he was the one that instigated her humiliation.

The rest of the day Carl ran scenarios on the best way to approach this conundrum. He called one of the best restaurants in the area and reserved a table in a private room. He did not want to have everyone look at them when Bonny had her atomic explosion.

It was five thirty when Bonny waltzed through the door in a good mood. She went to her husband and gave him a passionate kiss and grabbed his package. "Did you miss me today?" She asked the rhetorical question as she felt his member expand in his pants. "I guess you are glad to see me as your pecker wants to come out and play." She stated and kissed him again.

Carl's hands were not idle either he found the catch to her skirt zipped it down and pushed her panties to her feet. He stepped on them as they kissed, and Bonny stepped out of them. He picked her up and put her on the kitchen table. Bonny unbelted and unzipped her husband's pants as they made out, found his erect member, and helped herself to a pleasurable bounce on it.

"Unplanned encounters are the best!" Bonny thought as Carl pumped into her and she squeezed his pecker with her Kegel muscles.

"I love the feel of her silky channel on my pecker as I make love to my wife." He thought as he grunted from the exertion. "I hope she doesn't kill me when I tell her she will have to comply with Dr. Ken to keep the photos private." He lamented in thought.

"AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bonny, screamed her orgasm, and this caused Carl to blast his baby makers into his wife. They held onto each other, or they would have fallen.

"We are going to "The Carriage House" for dinner tonight I didn't feel like cooking. Carl lied.

He doesn't have a poker face, so Bonny knew something was up. "That is not the whole truth Carl! We have been married too long and I know when you are fudging the truth."

To change the subject Carl said. "Why don't you wear the red button front dress and leave you undergarments off." They were still both nude and when he asked her to go commando there was a reaction at his waist. Carl got another erection!

"Well, I see you really want me to go commando from your reaction. I will appease you tonight." Bonny, said as she rationalized. "At least I will not be totally nude and spread in front of a group. I can do this for my husband!" She thought as she went to the master bath and took a shower. Carl hopped in with her and they washed each other's, back, front, sex equipment, and kissed passionately.

By this time Carl had such a large erection he didn't have enough skin left to close his eyes. His wife took pity on his condition, slid down to her knees, and gave him the best blow job he has had in a long time. Carl came so hard he fell back onto the wall of the shower and slid down to sit on the floor. Bonny followed him down as she still sucked on his member to try to get him hard again so they could play hide the salami, but he couldn't get it up in such a short time. He has gotten older you know!

The couple dried each other off and dressed for dinner. Carl wanted Bonny to leave three buttons undone at the top of her garment which would have exposed her breasts as she moved around and sat. They compromised, as they say that was what a good marriage was all about. Bonny left the top button undone and three at the bottom of the dress. She didn't realize when she sits her body will be exposed to her red bush.

They walked to the car arm in arm. Carl opened the door for his wife and was delighted to see her red bush and vaginal lips as she slid into the car. Carl could tell she was excited because her lips were swollen and her slit was moist, Dew was on her red pubic hair.

Bonny turned in her seat and conversed happily with her husband. She put a leg on the seat and the seat belt pulled her dress up to her navel. With her leg on the seat her pussy was open and her husband could view her moist lady lips. It was a good thing the car had dynamic cruise control, or he would have gone off the road. He admired her pussy as he drove. The view of her open pussy never bores him. He wished there were places he could bring her to have his wife spread out so many men can view her naked beauty.

"What do you think Carl?" Bonny asked as she looked down to see her womanhood exposed.

"I think you have an absolutely gorgeous pussy. I can't get enough of the view of you sex lips and you pussy feels good when it engulfs my pecker. I think they should make it a crime to have a woman as beautiful as you cover her vaginal area." Carl stated audibly his thoughts of a moment ago.

"My thoughts exactly!" Bonny said facetiously.

"You really think woman should expose their women bits?" Carl asked incredulously.

"No silly, I just wanted to know if you were listening." Bonny laughed. She remained exposed to her husband. Bonny delighted in the attention she received when she was in an exposed state.

The couple arrived at the restaurant and a valet opened the door for Bonny. Try as she might Bonny could not get out of the vehicle without a beaver show for the appreciative young man. Carl looked over at him and saw the smile on his face. He went to give the man a tip with the keys to the car. He took the keys but he refused the tip.

"That was the best sight I have ever seen." He whispered to Carl. As an afterthought. "I hope you're not mad at me." He asked.

"No, I am not mad young man. In fact, I think it should be illegal for a woman as lovely as my wife to cover her vaginal area. I love to have men look at my wife nude." Carl stated honestly and with a smile.

They young man smiled and handed Carl a business card. "Call me if you want someone to show off your wife to. I am very interested in seeing her nude and spread." The young man whispered to Carl.

The couple entered the dining establishment, gave their name to the hostess, and they were escorted to a private room. "Your server will be Steven." The hostess informed the couple.

"We have a private room. Do you want me to show off a little?" Bonny stated as she felt excited because of her state of dress. She felt nude in public, and she liked the feel of air on her private parts as she walked.

"It is up to you my dear, the last time I wanted you to do something it turned into a disaster." Carl told his wife and then thought. "And that was only the beginning. I am going to have to tell her about her second exposure before we leave here." This sent a shiver through him.

"What did the young man whisper to you Carl." Bonny asked with a smile as she unbuttoned two more buttons at the top of her dress.

"He wanted to know if I was upset that he saw your lady- bits. I told him it should be illegal for a woman to cover her vagina as it is so beautiful." Carl stated with conviction. "He also said if I have the inclination to show you off he was interested in being invited to the reveal." Carl continued.

"Oh, you did now do, you!" Bonny stated as she unbuttoned another button on the bottom of her dress. "I think you should come to this side of the table so we can see the server come into the room." Bonny stated excitedly. "That way he can see under the table, and he will be able to see my pussy." She thought as she subconsciously rubbed her pussy lips together with her fingers. "Oh, that feels good!" She gasped and then said to Carl. "Do you want me to put on a show for the valet?"

"If you want to show off, I can invite him over." Carl said with excitement.

"Let me think about it." Bonny answered and thought. "I wouldn't mind letting the Valet examine me at my home."

"I hope Bonny will let the young man examine her." Carl thought as moved to the other side of the table.

It was the first time his wife ever pleasured herself in front of him. In fact, he didn't think she ever played with her pussy. When the server entered the room, he could see Bonny as she rubbed her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and she didn't see him come in. Carl watched his wife, so he didn't see the server come in either.

"Excuse me do you want to order drinks now or do you want me to come back." Steve the server asked in embarrassment.

Bonny didn't stop the manipulation of her pussy as she answered. "No come in, I would like a glass of red wine."

"I will have a coke as I am driving." Carl stated but never took his eyes off his wife's open pussy.

"I will be right back with your beverages." Steve stated to the preoccupied couple.

By the time Steve came back with the drinks. Bonny had another orgasm. She was laid out her breast exposed, her pussy swollen and red. Carl had a painful hardon and the room smelled like excited female.

The young man has never seen a woman more blatantly exposed in this upscale dining establishment. "Do you know what you want to order, or should I shut and lock the door so you can have appetizers first." Steve asked with a laugh.

"We will have appetizers first." Bonny stated as she stood and hiked up the back of her dress after she bent over the table. Her breasts were out of her bodice and laid on the table.

Steve watched as Carl exposed his woman pleaser. He pulled Bonny's cheeks apart and aimed his weapon at her manhole. He pushed in with a grunt and that was when the amazed young man locked and shut the door. It was less than five minutes that both blasted off. Bonny to her third orgasm of the day and Carl his first at the restaurant. He put himself together and went to the door to open it. Bonny stayed exposed but sat down.

When Steve saw the door open, he went back into the private room. Carl and Bonny, looked at the menu. He was happy to see the mature woman did not cover her body as he could see her breasts from time to time as she looked at the menu. Her legs were spread, so he could see that her vagina was still open, a big glob of sperm from her opened lady lips was ready to fall on the floor between her legs. Her labia were swollen, and her pubic hair matted with the remanence of sex. As he walked closer to the couple, he could smell the sweet scent of consummated sex in the air.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers