Bonny Sears Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see you had your appetizer first are you ready to order now?" Steve asked with a smirk.

"Yes, we are." Bonny answered with a satisfied smile on her face.

While the couple places their order for a meal. I would be remiss if I didn't give a brief description of Carl. He was five foot ten, two hundred and five pounds. Carl has a light complexion and dark hair on the way to grey. He has gotten taller as he as he got older because he has grown through his hair. That is Italian for he has gotten bald! Now back to the story.

While they waited for their meal Bonny could see that Carl had something on his mind as he has a far away look in his eyes as if he were in the process of a decision. "Carl what is the matter. All of a sudden you look stressed. Is it something I can help you with? Didn't you like the sex we just had? I know I liked it; I am glad you got me out of my shell when you told me about the exam."

There was his opening. "I am glad you liked the exam because I received a call from Dr. Ken today. He wants you to have another exam on Saturday." Carl stated hesitantly.

"And why would I subject myself to that humiliation again at the hands of that quack!" Bonny asked as a question.

Carl didn't say anything he showed Bonny the photos that were sent to him on his phone.

Bonny looked at the photos. "Where did these photos come from?" She asked in horror.

"Dr. Ken took them, and he said you have another appointment at noon on Saturday or he will send them out to corporate headquarters and put them on the Med Fed website with the caption an older woman likes to be examined." Carl stated with remorse as he knows that Bonny will blow a gasket before this conversation is over.

"I specifically stated I would have the exam, but no photos will be taken. What part of that statement didn't the shithead understand?" Bonny asked with anger.

"We signed a contract that stated we were agreeable to have photos taken of the exam, which he conveniently forgot to explain and give us the contract immediately so we could read it again after we signed it. He said he thought we reconsidered when I asked him why the photo clause was in the contract. He was a liar!" Carl stated angrily.

"What are we going to do about it, this could ruin my goals I have set for myself!" Bonny stated in an angry panic.

"I will call our lawyer Mike Colfend he will know what the best route forward will be. Don't worry I got you into this mess I will get you out." Carl said with more confidence that he had about the situation.

The romantic night out evaporated after Carl showed Bonny the photos and explained the contract to her. They went home and watched TV.

The next morning after Bonny went to work Carl called Mike. "Colfend Law, Amanda speaking, how may I direct your call?" The happy female voice asked.

"This is Carl Sears, Amanda; may I talk with Mike Colfend?"

"Sure, one minute please." She gayly stated.

A few minutes later the call was answered. "Hi Carl, how are things going? How is the wife? She is a lovely industrious woman. You are a lucky guy." Mike stated to add to Carl's misery.

"Well, that is what I am calling you about. I did something that has really put her in a jamb." Carl stated with remorse.

He explained what has transpired, while Mike gave Ah, Oh My, and that son of a bitch, which punctuated Carl's tale of woo.

"What can I do to derail his debasement of my wife?" Carl asked miserably.

"Well, my friend you shouldn't have had the little head dictate to the big head. Now we are going to have a tough time to reverse this indiscretion on your part that has led to your poor wife paying for your fun. We need someone we can trust to go to join the Medical Fetish club and get documentation we can use to quell the situation and be Bonny's advocate." Mike stated.

"I don't know anyone who I can trust." Carl stated glumly.

"This may sound very weird, but how about one of your sons? Do any of the group members know your sons?" The lawyer asked.

"That is a weird suggestion." Carl said as he popped a boner. "I would advocate to show my wife to our sons. To have them see their mother nude and spread! Wow am I a pervert!" He thought. "I don't know I have to think about this and talk to my sons, see if one of them would to help."

"I really think that is the only option and for now your wife will have to go along with her debasement until we get the goods on those Bastards." The lawyer stated with compassion.

"Thanks for the information Mike, I will let you know what we decide."

"Good luck my friend." Mike stated morosely. "He worked so hard to build a business and one indiscretion has caused him grief." Mike thought as they hung up.

He got off the phone with the Lawyer and Carl called his financial person Gordon. When he answered Carl said. "Hi guy I need you to do something for me."

"What do you need Carl?"

"I want you to put four million in each of the four accounts I have for my wife and kids. Only leave Ten million in my account." Carl directed his financial planner with conviction.

"Why are you doing that?" Gordon asked.

"I will explain later, just do as I ask, please." Carl stated impatiently.

Okay I will email the paperwork for you to sign and get it done as soon as I get the signed document back." Gordon stated as he knew Carl was stressed for some reason.

With that done Carl called his good friend Louie who is in the security business he has done all the security work for his business and home. When Louie picked up Carl said. "How you are doing Lou?"

"Great Carl, What's up."

"I need the best P.I. money can buy. I have a special project for him. I will tell you about it later when I have the information I need." Carl stated mysteriously.

"The best P.I that I know is Harold Walton. He was a member of the Marine Recon Group. He got out after twenty years. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of that fellow." Lou stated with admiration.

After Lou gave Carl the P.I.'s number they said good-bye and hung up.

Carl dialed the number and got a recorded message. "This his Harold leave a message and I will get back to you."

It was late afternoon when Harold got back to Carl. He explained to the P.I. what Dr. Ken did.

After Carl finished with his tale of woo Harold asked. "Do you want me to make him disappear?"

"No-No Absolutely not! I just want you to get information on him, so he will stop the ruination of my wife."

"Okay when can we meet?" Harold asked.

"As soon as possible." Carl stated.

"I can meet you right now if you like. My office is downtown." Harold gave Carl the address which was very close to the Bradford block.

"I can be there in twenty minutes." Carl stated and they hung up.

Carl parked his car and found Harold's office. To his surprise Harold was a man about five foot eight and very ordinary in looks, but on the wall of his inner office was all the awards and commendations he received. They conversed and found a way forward, but Bonny will have to bend to Dr. Ken's will for a few weeks. Harold thought it was a good idea to have their son join the group as an advocate for Bonny. Carl gave Harold a ten-thousand-dollar retainer that nearly knocked the P.I. off his chair. He has never been given that much money by a client before he even started to work for them.

Carl called his youngest son who was still in college to tell him what was needed and to ask if he would want to help get his mother out of the trouble which Carl got her into.

"Sure, dad I can come home for the summer. I was going to work at the college as a tutor, but I can tell them I have a family emergency." Kevin said.

"One other thing son, you will see your mother nude and very exposed." Carl stated which caused Carl to get an erection.

"Oh, I didn't think of that!" There was dead air for a second, then a giggle. "She is a nice-looking woman I don't have a problem with that." Kevin stated with a smirk his father couldn't see over the phone.

"Okay, son now I have to talk to your mother." Carl stated in a stressed voice his son noted.

"Dad, I got faith in you. Mom will see it your way before your done." Kevin stated gayly.

Carl ran different scenarios in his mind. "Should I take her out or should I cook a romantic meal here that way when she blows up it won't be in a public place. Although maybe the neighbors will call the cops." He thought with a smile.

Bonny had a miserable day at work. Clarke came by her office and asked if she was alright. He wanted to know if all the tests that were done on her when she had her physical came out negative or will she have to go back this Saturday again for more tests. Clarke inquired with phony concern for her wellbeing.

When she arrived home, she relayed what happened at work with Clarke and asked. "Am I home free or will I have to comply with Ken's demands?" Bonny was horrified when she saw the look on her husband's face. She didn't need to have him answer her question it was written all over his face.

Over dinner Carl explained all he did that day.

"I have hired the best P.I that money can buy. You will have to do as Ken asked for no more than a month. We needed someone we could trust to get the goods on the group and find out what they have done to other unsuspecting women, so Kevin will join the group to be your advocate."

"You mean our son?" Bonny stated incredulously.

"Yes, but you can't let anyone know he is our son." Carl stated compassionately.

"Carl he is going to see everything I have that is humiliating to let strangers see me like that but my own son. When they do the speculum exam he will see my birth canal were he entered the world through. I hope when he looks at me will see his mother, not breasts and pussy!' Bonny confided in her husband. She was almost in tears.

It was a very bad Friday for Bonny. There were bright spots that she knew nothing about. Harold and Lou joined forces to get a video feed from the cameras in Suite two fifteen. Harold posed as a maintenance man and gained entrance to the suite. Sent information to Lou who blocked Dr. Ken's feed in a way that he could receive the feed but could not copy it. They would think it was being copied but it sent malware to the host computer instead after they gather all information needed the program destroy the computers hardware.

Carl called Ken left a message and he called back almost immediately. Gone was his compassionate bedside manner and he now set demands on the couple. "Carl you will bring your wife to the Bradford block at noon. Have her wear a dress only no undergarments. Do you have any questions?"

"No, I understand." Carl stated as he figured Dr. Ken will let him stay while Bonny was examined as he did last time.

Bonny came home in a horrible mood. Clarke insinuated all day that she needed another exam she didn't look good.

Carl cooked a meal. He had extra because Kevin came in about three in the afternoon, so he could be here to be briefed. Nothing was said that Kevin will see his mother naked. He got on the website to attend the exam on Saturday of a mature woman. He had to pay two hundred dollars, so Dr. Ken makes money when he gets a woman to be examined. The payment was documented and sent to the P.I. and lawyer.

Saturday morning Bonny was a nervous wreck. She took a shower and put on a dress her only cover. Bonny was too upset to eat as she thought about the humiliation to come. Before she knew it Carl and her, had to leave for the Bradford block. The couple arrived at five to twelve, Carl escorted his wife to the second floor. They were met by Dr. Ken in the concourse.

Without any greeting Ken commanded. "Bonny, take off the dress you will not need that until we are finished. Carl, take this with you I will call you when I am finished with your wife's exam." Ken tossed the dress to Carl.

"Wait a minute I want to be with my wife when she is examined." Carl demanded.

"No can do, Carl." Ken replied with a nasty smile.

Carl turned on his heel a beaten man and went to his car.

Kevin left later and he just arrived as he father was ready to leave. They didn't show any signs of recognition as they passed each other.

Bonny was beside herself she was naked in the second-floor hall. Ken would not let her go to the exam room and there were people who did a double take as they walked by the hapless woman. To make matters worse Kevin came up the stairs to the view of his naked mother exposed in a public hall.

"Hi, I am Kevin I am here to take part in the play exam." He stated.

"Ah yes the new intern. Nice to meet you I am Dr. Ken. I am waiting for the rest of my staff to get here, and we will go into the exam area at that time."

"Don't you think you should let the lady go into the exam area and out of the hall?" Kevin stated as he could see how embarrassed his mother was.

"Tell the young man your husband wants you to be nude in front of other men. You like to be naked so your husband can get an erection, that way he can fuck you. Tell Kevin how you feel when you are nude in front of the group. I know your husband likes to have men see you spread and have men put their fingers in your pussy. Isn't that right Bonny?" Ken belittled Bonny.

"Yes that is right Dr. Ken." Bonny agreed with tears in her eyes.

Kevin wanted to beat Ken to a pulp, but he knew better. They needed to get all their ducks in a row and Ken will get his due.

Bonny tried to make the best of it. She conversed with her son made small talk as if they were strangers. She had her back to the stair.

"Hi Bonny, I see you took my advice to get an exam. You didn't look too good yesterday. And I brought someone with me to help with your exam. You know Darren?" Clarke stated as he walked up in back of Bonny. She turned around and almost passed out with terror.

"What are you doing here Clarke!" Bonny screamed in a panic she fell to her knees.

Kevin panicked. "Bonny let me help you up. Dr. Ken we need to get Bonny into the exam room!"

"Yes, Kevin you are a very good intern. I think we should bring her in to examine her." Ken stated almost with a smile.

Kevin grabbed his mother under her arms, Clarke and Darren each grabbed one of the crying woman's legs. They spread her legs wide to expose her pussy to anyone in the halls. She tried to keep her modesty with her arms across her breasts, but the men were to strong. She couldn't close her legs. The group brought her into the exam room put her on the exam table and helped her put her feet in the stirrups. Clarke spread her out, took his phone and took pictures of his spread-out boss. He made sure her face were in the photos

Ken stated. "We will forego the Eye, ear and nose exam we will start with the pelvic exam and breast exam.

"I want you to call my husband and I want to leave." Bonny cried.

"I think you should let the lady leave. This is not fun for me, if the lady if does not want to cooperate." Kevin stated.

"Bonny, tell them you like to be examined, and why." Ken prodded the older woman.

"Yes, Bonny, tell us how we are worried about you and that you need an exam." Clarke stated.

"The group I oversee are worried about me and they want to examine me, and my husband wants me to expose myself to as many different men as I can." Bonny sniffed between tears.

"See Kevin she wants to be examined and I think you should follow my lead." Dr. Ken stated to make sure Kevin didn't start any trouble. He wants his new intern to be hands deep in Bonny's pussy.

"We will start with the breast exam. Kevin, you work on her right breast I will show you what to do on her left breast." Dr. Ken instructed.

Kevin mimicked what Dr. Ken did. He did circles on the breast with three fingers of each hand he went in circles to feel for any lumps. Bonny's son got a lump in his pants by the time he was finished with the breast exam. Clarke and Darren followed Kevin with the same results expansion of the crotch area.

"Now we will do the bimanual internal exam." Ken stated as he put his middle finger in the hapless woman's pussy and pushed down with the other hand on her stomach. "When you do this, you can feel the woman's ovaries." Ken explained and then said. "Your turn Kevin."

Kevin stood between his mother's legs. He put his finger in her birth canal the one he was brought into this world from. Kevin was in awe of the naked beauty of his mother. When he pushed down and felt her ovaries with the finger in her pussy. "Thank you, Bonny." Kevin said with reverence.

Bonny gave Kevin a smile as the next person in line Clarke gave her the bimanual exam and then Darren.

"I hope to see more of you at work Bonny." Clarke said as he inserted his middle finger in the older woman's pussy and performed the exam that embarrasses most women.

"We will insert the speculum to open the birth canal for inspection." Dr. Ken stated as he inserted the instrument to open up her vagina. "Come here take a look you can see her cervix." Dr. Ken said to all present.

All the secrets of the woman's body were, on display for the group. Bonny was humiliated because she has become excited, her nipples were erect, and her pussy was a swamp. She wonders what her son thinks of her presently and will he be able to look at her without seeing a pussy.

"The last part of the exam is the sexual stimulation." Dr. Ken said as he put his fingers together on one hand and forced it into her box while he rubbed her clit with the other. "A man was on each side of Bonny and rubbed, her breasts. Kevin, you take over for me." Dr Ken stated.

Kevin reluctantly put is fingers together on one hand and used the other to rub his mothers clit. He pushed his hand into his mother almost to his knuckles.

"Hohoho------------------." Bonny moaned as her son pushed his hand in her past his knuckles.

"I am not hurting you M-Bonny." Kevin asked with concern.

"No push in more I am almost there." Bonny cried as she pushed her pussy up to meet her son's hand. "Rub my clit faster." Bonny moaned. "I'm Cuumminnggg!" Bonny screamed.

The group let the comatose woman rest. While they, Kevin included discussed Bonny's exam.

The group stood between Bonny's spread legs; Kevin included. "Thank you that was a great orgasm." Bonny stated breathlessly.

"Are you ready for another?" Dr. Ken asked.

"Yes, I think so." Bonny stated to her son's surprise.

Kevin was directed to a breast along with Darren, Clarke strummed her clit and buried his hand in her pussy by the time his was done he had his whole hand in her. She clamped down on his hand with her Kegel muscles and he had to wait for her orgasmic spasm to be over. His hand was a captive of her pussy.

After she came down from her orgasmic high, she started to cry. "What did I do, what, did I do. I worked so hard and never used sex to get ahead and in my last years of work I am reduced to being holes these guys use for their pleasure." The woman cried uncontrollably while totally exposed to the group.

She laid there exposed for twenty minutes and sobbed. Dr. Ken was worried that he went too far. Kevin was miserable to see his mother this distraught. Clarke was happy. He figured he had a hook in Bonny he could use to get ahead, and Darren was concerned for his job.

Ken waited for Bonny to compose herself before he called Carl. It was about twenty minutes after the call that Carl arrived. They had Bonny in the hall, and he helped her dress. She was very distraught, and Carl was very sad he insisted his wife get a play exam.

"I am so sorry I wanted you to get naked in front of other people for me Bonny." Carl apologized profusely.

"Don't worry about it Carl. I had a fantasy come true also." Bonny stated.

"What was that, Bonny?" Carl asked in a quandary.

"To let my kids see me naked and play with my pussy." Bonny giggled. "I hope you got that act of mine on tape it was Academy award acting. Call Harold and find out if my act is on tape." Bonny continued.