Bonny Sears Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, they did get everything on tape, but Harold wants to get everyone who was involved in the humiliation of Bonny fired at the very least. "Bonny, you need to be patient and we will nail them."

Kevin came in the door and slinked to his room afraid of what his parents will say.

Bonny saw her son as he tried to retreat to his room. "Kevin, get over here this minute."

He ran into the room terrified. "I am sorry mom, but if I refused to do what they asked I think they would have gotten suspicious."

"Yes, I know dear. Come here so I can hug you after what you did for me." Bonny stated and rubbed her unfettered breasts against her youngest son. "Carl, I want to talk to my son alone if you don't mind, could you cook up something for dinner for us. I am famished as I haven't eaten today, I was so nervous. Come with me Kevin we can talk while I shower."

"Mom you want me to come into the bathroom while you shower?" Kevin asked shocked.

"Kevin, you had your hand in me almost to my cervix less than two hours ago and now you're embarrassed to see you mother naked. Come on grow up. I had fun. Didn't you?" Bonny said as she removed her dress and grabbed her son's hand to follow her into the bathroom.

"What a beautiful figure my mother has." Kevin thought as he followed behind the naked woman to the bathroom.

Bonny got into the shower turned on the water. "Kevin, I need your help. Dad wants to show me off and you saw what a disaster that was. I want to do this for your dad, but I have to find another way do you have any Ideas?" Bonny questioned her son.

"You caught me by surprise. I don't know what to say." Kevin stated puzzled at his mother's request to expose her body to other men for dad's enjoyment.

"Don't you think my body is good enough to show other men?" Bonny stated with concern.

"No mom it isn't that you are beautiful. Why would you want to humiliate yourself in front of other men for Dad?" Kevin questioned.

"Do you think I humiliated myself in front of you guys today. I had control of the room. Tell me the truth you couldn't wait to stick your fingers in my pussy and play with my breasts. I bet you have not gone with a woman to date that would let you do that to them." Bonny challenged.

"You're right mom, but you enjoyed that?" Kevin asked with reservations.

"I would like to do that again on my terms and knowing that I wouldn't be blackmailed for doing it for your father." Bonny clarified.

"So, you will let me examine you again in front of dad." Kevin asked with excitement.

"In fact, I would let your brothers and anyone that is trustworthy examine me because your father likes this sort of play. Go to the spare room look in there." Bonny stated.

Kevin left the bathroom and went to the bonus room to find a rudimentary exam room set up. To his astonishment and delight.

He walked back into the bathroom to find his mother as she stepped out of the tub, she wiped off one leg at a time with her foot on the top of the tub. Thus, she showed her pussy to her son.

As Kevin looked at his mother's pussy he asked. "So, I can examine you anytime I want as long as it is in front of my father?" Kevin verified.

"That is correct and if your brothers or your friends what to examine me in front of your father they can also." Bonny stated still nude and without any urgency to get dressed.

"What if some of my friends what to watch?" Kevin asked as clarification.

"As long as they are respectful, and they don't spread around town that I like to be examined. I think they will have to sign a non-disclosure document that would be best." Bonny contemplated.

"Kevin, help me pick out something dad would want me to wear tonight." His mother asked as she opened her lingerie drawer.

Kevin looked through all her negligees' and found a white see-through number that came to her thighs with a set of panties he went for broke and stated. "I think this would look nice on you."

To his surprise his mother stated. "I think you're right, but the panties have to go." She added with a giggle.

"You're going to wear that outside on the patio?" Kevin asked. "I was kidding! To see what you would say." Said Kevin astonished.

"Well, I am not kidding." Bonny answered as she put on the almost invisible intimate garment.

You could see her body like it was in a haze she looked beautiful, when his mother sat down in the back patio, the intimate garment was above her pussy to show her flame red pubic hair, and she consciously sat with her legs open comfortably for her men's enjoyment. The backyard is private, but from the second floor of the homes of the neighbors Bonny could be seen. This did not dissuade her from her pussy show for the men.

"I would have never left home if I knew it could be this much fun." Kevin mused.

The weekend went by fast. The Sears had a lot of work to do to get the culprit Ken.

Meanwhile when Harold found out about Clarke. He called Lou and they joined forces to put cameras in every room of the offices, halls, and conference rooms of the suite occupied by Bonny's organization. By Monday morning everything was ready to go. They contacted the Sears and told Bonny if she didn't want something on tape, she better not say it or do it in the office.

Monday morning Bonny arrived early per usual and found Clarke already there.

"What are you doing here so early again trying to brown nose the boss?" She asked but knew why he was there.

"No, I think you should be more visible to the managers, so I think you should preside over the meeting nude from now on or the whole area will know about you and your husband's perverted proclivities." Clarke stated with a smirk.

"Are you blackmailing me to do something I have no interest in doing? You better think twice about what you're doing as there is no going back." Bonny stated in mock horror. "If I get naked, do I get all the photos back." Bonny stated resigned to the fact the managers in her department will see their boss naked.

"Yes I want you to get naked. I will take my chances Bonny. You should get naked now so you will become used to your exposure. That way you will run a successful meeting." Clarke stated triumphantly.

Bonny dutifully went to her office and stripped out of her clothes. Clarke was beside himself with joy. He thinks he will take Bonny down and become a VP of the company. "I will bring this episode to the attention of corporate." Clarke thought with a smile.

At nine am Bonny walked to the Monday morning meeting head held high, naked as the day she was born. To the surprise of her staff. She presided over the meeting as if she were fully dressed. What was not known was the Chairmen of the board was informed about Bonny's problem with Clarke. It was quarter to ten when he arrived at the office and went into the conference room. Bonny and the managers were in shock the Chairman of the board was at their office.

He looked very upset. "Bonny I am sorry this happened to you. But I think you're going to have to find a new group of managers because all here are fired. I will not tolerate the abuse of any of my staff. I hope you guys like to work at Walmart or Amazon because that is the only place you will get a job. When I am finished with you. Now get out of here before I call the cops and press charges." The Chairman explained in a roar.

"Let me explain Mr. Chamberland." The nude woman told her boss.

"I know the whole story now get dressed and we can talk about replacements for your group. You did a very good job for this organization and the men here were jealous of your rise in the company. They thought it was because you were a woman, but actually it was in spite of that. You sure you don't want to get dressed?" The Chairman asked for a second time, but was delighted Bonny was naked.

"No, I am fine let's go to my office and I will eventually get dressed if it is alright with you?" Bonny asked the Chairman. She could see he enjoyed her exposure, and she was fine with it also as it excited her to see men admire her body.

"IF you don't mind being naked, who am I to object. You are not only smart but a beautiful woman Bonny."

"Why thank you kind sir." Bonny said as they continued to her office.

Bonny did not get dressed she sat on the end of her desk, and this caused her to spread her legs. The Chairman was in the visitor's seat as they discussed a way forward. He did not make eye contact with his VP he talked to her breasts and pussy.

"You have made me a very happy woman Sir. By the way you look at my exposed body. I am glad you not only think of me only as a brainiac, but a sexy woman also. Thank you for that." Bonny said with emotion.

The Chairman who was Seventy years old looked embarrassed as he asked hesitantly. "Would you and your husband consider allowing me the pleasure of letting me examine you?"

"I don't see why not if my son can examine me there is no reason not to let you examine me. As long as you perform the exam in front of my husband and son." Bonny stated.

All rights reserved 2021-2031