Bonobo World 01 - Introduction

Story Info
In an Alternate World, women rule and men serve.
4.6k words
4.38
15.1k
21

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Alternatives

[Humanity's closest relative in the animal kingdom is the Chimpanzee, a violent, patriarchal species, very similar to us.

Humanity's second closest relative is the Bonobo, a peaceful, matriarchal species. This multi-chapter story explores the question: What if it was the other way around?

In doing so, it presents a matriarchal world lead by women. It deals with topics of male submission, presents scenarios that could be considered reverse sexism, some incestuous and a few male-on-male sexual encounters.

Chapters containing incest will be tagged as such, chapters containing male-on-male sex will additionally to a tag contain a disclaimer and instructions on how to skip the gay scene for those not interested in reading such content. Femdom will be soft - given how this world without male aggression solves conflicts without violence, no physical force will be used to submit men.

This first chapter is mostly world-building and has no explicit sex. While it still contains some sexiness and I hope is exiting enough to read, the following chapters will be raunchier. I hope you enjoy it, nonetheless and are patient with me. If you cannot wait to get to the naughtier bits, there is a summary of this Introduction Chapter at the end of it, after which you can skip to the next one which does contain sex. And now: enjoy the ride!]

"Alright, Ladies and boys, settle down. To your places. Now! You, too, Ms. Harding, leave Leroy alone and let him sit down!"

Alexander Jordan walks passed the so reprimanded dark blonde woman who grinningly pulls up the black boy who was kneeling between her wide spread legs by his hair and gives him a slap on the ass as he walks to his chair. She notices Alex's looks, grins broadly, touches her pussy that still glistens wetly from the boy's spit and her own juices before she pulls up her pants and and throws him a kiss. He blushes. Relatively new to the O18 grade, the classes all students are being transferred to on their 18th birthday to be schooled in the more mature aspects of living on modern day society, he is still a little uncomfortable with the rules, behaviours and norms of being an adult male in school. Of course the girls in his old class were confident and demanding was well, but now in O18, the gir... women are brash, dominant and - rightfully of course - expect the boys to comply.

He has not gotten used to his new uniform, either. As he sits down, the tight shorts rub against his cock even more than usual and he is glad to sit behind his desk as he knows they clearly show the outline of his dick. Even though there is not that much to see, really, if he is honest. His upper body covered in nothing but the traditional vest in light blue, leaving his arms and most of his chest uncovered. Of course the women's uniforms -- consisting of long, comfortable looking pants that hug their forms instead of constricting them like his shorts and tight fitting blouses that at least cover their arms and midriffs - are emphasizing their bodies, too. All clothes are designed to do that. Obviously. But male clothes, male uniforms in particular, being as objectifying as they are, are also pretty uncomfortable. He would rather go naked, really. Alex sighs -- determined to enjoy the fact that he is a big boy now getting to wear an adult uniform marking him as object of the female gaze - and tries to settle into his chair as comfortable as possible.

Ms. Marsters, his sociology teacher in the front does not make it any easier. Her tight brown pants and white blouse stretch around her voluptuous black body and emphasize her curves, making Alex's cock swell in his tight shorts. She is not trying to be sexy, she's too classy for that, certainly does not care about her male students' approval, like no woman would, but she exudes strength, confidence, power. Everything men have been conditioned by nature and nurture to be turned on by in this world. She is older than his mother, which obviously does not mean anything. Older women are more experienced and usually more powerful. Totally sexy.

"There we go. Settle down. Thank you. You're all read the chapters I told you to read at home?"

Alex nods, as do the other boys. Diligence and obedience. Every boy's main virtues if you want to make it in this world. Most women seem bored. Alex envies his female classmates a little - many are so smart they effortlessly do their homework, some others daring enough to just not care. As women, they rarely get into trouble for it.

"Alexander!"

He jumps and gets up behind his desk.

"Yes Ms. Marsters."

"Give us a summary of chapters four and five!"

He nods. To be perfectly honest, he did not quite understand why these chapters where in the sociology book in the first place. Seems more like biology to him. He is not a fan of biology, really. Or sociology. Both to -- messy? Or rather complex. His Mom always says when he struggles: It's a about "complex structures that require multi-layered thinking. Boys are more made for easy, linear tasks." She's probably right. Nothing wrong with that, she also said, boys are boys and women are women. Which makes him feel better, usually.

He still tried very hard to understand the chapters - and the thinks he did, even though he is not sure why he learned it.

"Uhm... yes... so... It's like... Bonobos are like our closest relative in nature, right? And chimpanzees close second. Like - we share 99% of our DNA with Bonobos and 98.7 with chimps..."

You hear a female snicker form behind you.

"The little boy learned some numbers."

And your teacher smiles.

"Yes, the exact numbers may not really be relevant. If you had understood what these chapters are about, Tiffany, but don't discourage boys just because the focus on irrelevant details. Carry on, Alex, but try to stick with the overall picture."

"Yes, Ms Marsters. So... uhm...thing is... Chimps are like -- totally weird..."

"In detail?"

"Like... the males are in charge and stuff."

"What's that called?"

Uh.. Pa... uhm..."

"Patriarchy, dummy!"

Tina Harding sighs in the chair in front of him. Alex blushes. He knows she is the smartest in class. Everyone does. Herself included. She is a woman, so he cannot really do anything about it but he really wishes she would not show it off like that. And immediately scolds himself for the thought internally. She Is a woman. She is smarter than him. She has all rights to look down on him and be assuming. Even though he did know that answer, too. And he'd have said it. Eventually. He just nods. She is not just smarter, she also faster.

"Yes. Right..."

"Well done, Ms. Harding."

Tina smiles at her. And grins at him.

"So what exactly does that mean, Alex?"

"So... well. That males are in charge....

"You already said that, dummy!"

Tina teases. Alex clenches his teeth, pulling through.

"Like with men, monkey males..."

"They're apes!"

Tina again.

"... ape males aren't good at some important things. With the males in charge, they totally fight a lot. They even kill each other. Over stupid shit like territories or food. Or even just power. Get totally violent."

"Right. Good. Why do you think that is, Alex?"

"Because... Uhm.. I mean, obviously, men... males in general aren't good at that stuff without female supervision. We're way to emotional to get things done. And single minded. Less -- multitasking and shi... stuff"

"Right... And Bonobos?"

"Totally normal, like... women in charge. And conflicts are solved as the should be, with sex and intimacy and stuff."

"Initiated by?"

He hesitates.

"Who solves the conflicts, if they arise among Bonobos?

Alex smiles. OK, that's actually easy.

"Females, of course. Normal."

"Very normal, indeed. Alright, that's all for now, we'll go through the details together. But say. Can you think of a reason why we talk about apes in sociology class and not in biology, Alex?"

He sweats. Women are just too smart. It's like she read his mind or something on exactly the question he has been asking himself.

"I... because... uhm... No..."

His teacher nods and smiles. Alex takes a deep relieved breath. It is not always easy to do -- that male ego that his teachers and his Mother always warn him about lifts its ugly head, sometimes -- but he feels it is best to honestly admit to a woman when you cannot do or do not know something. Admitting you are just a weak man is a much better recipe to solve problems than stubbornly trying to solve them.

"Don't worry, it's OK. Anyone else?"

Tina's arm shoots up, just like Tiffany's and those of pretty much all women. Some boys' too, but Tina gets another chance to shine.

"Because the difference between Bonobos and chimpanzees is a representative reflection of our own society and its natural path as well as other systems that would not follow the natural order of matriarchy and let the pussy rule!"

Giggles erupt form the class.

Ms. Marsters smiles.

"Other than your quite colourful laywoman's term at the end there, that is correct. Let's keep calling it by it official name - female lead socio-sexual interactions, shall we? Alright, alright, get a grip. Let's go a bit more into detail how our own society is similar to that of our closest simian relatives and then explore a thought experiment how society might look like if it followed the patriarchal chimpanzee model."

She projects a chart onto the white wall behind her.

"As Alex rightly - if a little simple -- explained..."

He blushes as the others -- mostly the women - giggle.

"...females habitually take the positions of control in a group of Bonobos, which obviously seems reasonable and natural to us, being the working basis of our global society. Like human leaders, Bonobo females form close social groups with each other, with males usually only temporally joining the groups to perform sexual or other typical male duties."

"Exactly like human families", one woman smiles.

"Indeed. Why is that so, Alex?"

Alex jumps -- why does she only ask him today, has he done anything wrong to be tested?

"S... sorry?"

"Why do men usually join family groups only for short times?"

At least he knows that. It's common knowledge.

"Because men aren't capable of deep emotional bonding."

She nods satisfied. One of the other male classmates dares to raise a hand.

"But I've read..."

"Oh. A boy who can read!"

The whole class giggles at Tiffany's remark - well, the whole female part, making the boy shut up immediately.

"No, no, let's not discourage a boy's aspirations. What did you read, Donald?"

"I... I mean, I read that's mostly due to upbringing. I mean, the emotional facilities of men..."

"Well. I disagree with that opinion, but we won't solve the nature vs. nurture debate today. If you try to be a good boy and ever reach a level of emotional complexity comparable to a woman's, let us know."

More laugher from the other women fills the room as Donald sits down with flushed cheeks.

"Anyway..."

The teacher continues.

"Familial human groups consist mostly of females, at least in terms of long term members, with the only exception being female members' sons, of course. As you boys know. I know most of you were traditionally integrated in your mother's familial group after your 18th birthday. Where you will remain as long as your mother sees fit under her legal guardianship, possibly for ever, possibly until another woman claims you as her ward fully or shares custody over you with your mother. Rarely do mothers make their boys stand on their own feet -- for a good reason.

Whereas women are not a part of their mothers' group from the start, but transferred to our excellent public education system after birth, where they're taught to be self sustained, confident adults at the age of 18 and eventually found their own family group or join another woman's. That too is similar in Bonobo society, where only males offsprings stay in the family group and service their mothers and the other female members in all was possible, sexual included, while females are being raised by the whole pack to take more important roles."

Alex stirs in his seat -- his cock wakes up again at the thought of his own domestic duties with his mother and the other females of her household. How Mom made him a man on his 18th birthday, how he ate her pussy just this morning.

"And of course, this structure reaches up all the way through the whole society with the Councils of Femininity democratically elected by all liable women, governing from local up to the global level with the Global Assembly. A system that works perfectly for everyone, guaranteeing a flawless governance guided by feminine cooperation and open sexual communication, solving all upcoming problems with the time tested means of sexual negations and the uniting force of female lead socio- sexual interactions."

Alex follows the lesson transfixed - he never gets tired of hearing strong women talk abut other strong women running the world. Some of his classmates would disagree. Some of the women yawn to the lesson they have heard a million times, about the basis of human society - it's so obvious and self-evident that they do not need to hear it again.

"Well, then before bore you to death, let's get to the interesting part. Do you all you know the theory of alternative universes?"

Tina scoffs.

"We've seen the latest Superhero movies, thank you very much!"

"I haven't. I heard that multiverse one is boring. No match for The Bulk movies!"

"Have you hard they're making a He-Bulk TV show?"

"Stupid, Bulk is a woman, obviously. Men just don't make good superheroes. Period!"

Most girl agree, one of the braver boys dares to peak up.

"And what about Wonder Boy!"

Tina laughs.

"Stupid Male Empowerment Fantasies. He's got nice legs and a tight butt in that cute one-piece, but that's about it!"

"I think he's the coolest!"

"Yeah. He wouldn't last a minute against HyperWoman, she'd have him down and fuck some humility into him in no time. Also -- all villains are men and the way to defeat them is sex, so he's..."

"Alright, alright, that's enough. Calm down, everybody. We're not talking about your superhero movies, this I serious science."

Ms. Marsters smiles. Every year she asks this question and the class comes up with new fictional representation of alternate universes. It's a good way to keep up with pop culture. When she was a girl, she learned about the concept when she devotedly followed the Captain of her favourite TV starship and her crew to various universes. Today it's superheroes.

"If you're all so familiar with the concept, let's imagine an alternate universe in which womankind's closest relative is the chimpanzee. It's just 0.03 of genes, so not that far out. If our behaviour, our social structure our sexuality and morals would be similar to chimps more than Bonobos, be it because they're genetically predetermined or because we'd have inherited their behaviour by social norms. What would be different?"

"For one, we'd have some good male superheroes", the boy who is such a fan of WonderBoy pouts, making Tina sigh.

"Boys just can't let go of anything from your tiny brains once they're stuck in it, can you? How would these great MALE superheroes look like then, huh? Have you heard how Chimps 'solve' conflicts? Would you want Heroes to defeat bad guys by -- beating them up? Hurting them? Maybe people would even get killed in THOSE stories?"

The boy turns meek.

"Uh... I... no, course not, real heroes solve conflicts peacefully by negations and sex everyone knows that."

"Because that's what WOMEN do! Men wouldn't even..."

"Alright, alright. Tina, you're right. It's a bit unrealistic, but let's not get emotional. You're even on the right track there, so, for the sake of the argument, let's assume men were capable of similar things women are. By their own -- particular means. Apart from us having mainstream Hyper-Man movies, what would a patriarchal society like the chimps' look like, transferred to the human species?"

"Well, with councils of Masculinity ruling, I guess..."

Tins scoffs at the very male answer from a boy in the last row.

"OK. Obvious first stop, but let's look a little deeper than just replacing 'woman' with 'man' in organisations. We have worked out male chimps, other than the docile and tame Bonobo and human males are aggressive and - due to their unchecked emotional instability - prone to solving conflicts with violence. Instead of sexuality and intimacy like Bonobos and us, so - what would that likely lead to?"

Silence.

"OK, let's start at the other end: How do family groups solve problems. Or how do you see governing councils solve problems in the news streams?"

"Sex, of course."

Everyone nods. Obviously, everyone knows that.

"In detail?"

"Well..."

Tina starts.

"Alex?"

Alex looks up. Again.

"Well.. uhm... the family head or chairwoman... um... initiates something, I guess."

"Something?"

"Well.. uh... Either she has sex with the arguing women herself or proposes them to have sex with each other. Reconciliation Intercourse. Or a subordinate male member of the group is ordered to perform as a catyl...cat..."

"Catalyst", Tina sighs.

"That's what we're for, after all."

"That's for conflicts between women. If a man acts up?"

"Well he... he gets pegged, I guess. By the head of the household or the women who isn't contend with him. Or has to lick every female member's pussy and make them all come to remind him of his position..."

"Right. Highly effective, I can't remember any conflict in the political landscape - or my personal life, for that matter - not solved like this. Does anyone here know of a conflict - in your own family group, maybe - not solved successfully?"

Heads shake.

"Now -- we see how male chimps act up when in positions of power. Aggressive. Demanding. Jealous. Selfish. Just because human males don't do that - or never for long, at least - don't transfer human male meekness and weakness to our thought experiment. If humans had a patriarchy, it's likely that human males would not be that well behaved. Not by nature and with no one to train them, not by nurture, either. With aggression substituting sexuality as conflict solving mechanism...?"

Still silence until Tina dares a guess.

"That just wouldn't work. Aggression is a stupid way of problem solving. How would you ever get to a resolution without the calming, unifying power of sex? Emotions would run rampant - especially with males and their illogical minds and stunted emotionality involved."

"Exactly. You likely couldn't, right? So that means for governments and families...?"

"No councils?"

Ms. Marsters nods.

"You can see primitive predecessors of human Femininity Councils in Bonobo families - females joining together to make decisions. We've come a long way, but our basic sociological structure is amazingly similar. Chimps don't have that. Leading males usually lead alone, with force and aggression. Fear and intimidation. We can assume a human society built by men related to chimps would be led by individuals rather than groups. Males, with their egos and limitations left unchecked wouldn't be able to properly cooperate in a manner necessary to make real decisions. Maybe -- if we were lucky - these leaders would be democratically elected, but... well. Of course males would have voting rights."

Laughter in class.

"But everyone knows men are to emotional to make important decisions -- in the secrecy of a voting booth, even more so!"

Alex cannot stop himself from bursting out one of the the core principals of the Matriarchy.

"Very good, Alex -- men voting would likely be tempted to vote for - other men! And we don't want to be ruled by the inferior sex, do we? Men on the top of the hierarchy would be there not because the proper female features of wisdom and understanding, but of typically male attitudes - aggression and fear, uncertainty, ignorance... And on a family level..."

minski
minski
99 Followers
12