All Comments on 'Bonobo World 01 - Introduction'

by minski

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this introduction, the pace is correct and the idea clear. I hope you will be able to integrate this dynamic shift in the every day life of your characters.

In short, good job. I look forward to more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know if this meant to seem as a utopia but literally this is still another representation of an evil society instead of it warmongering patriarchal society full of murderers. It’s a sexually debased society full of rapists and sexual deviants, neither is good one is just oppressing the other gender. This just amplifies how inherently evil all of humanity is naturally as a whole.

jabad850jabad850about 1 year ago

This is an interesting premise for building a matriarchal world. To the Anon below, perhaps you are blinded by your patriarchal notions of sexual debasement. In this world, the women will lift up the hapless boys with love and sex.

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

DragonLadDragonLadabout 1 year ago

Love everything about this. I'm definitely a feminist but a matriarchal society like this is one of my biggest guilty fantasies. I can't wait for more!

LodonLodon12 months ago

I will let you cook

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

Love the premise of a ''female lead society'', having the script flipped by having the females be the aggressors, the dominant sex in general, is a premis I've wanted to read about for a long long time, with little to no success.

I quite enjoyed the main lead as well, when he wasn't brainlessly just going along with everything regardless of if he himself wanted to or not, his love of all things pink, his somewhat girly mannerisms, and submissiveness were all great. The implied strap-on sex was hot as well, if taken into isolation from the rape disguised as punishment angle, that is.

That being said, this isn't just a ''flip of the script, females are the dominant sex'' sort of story as the author seems to say at the very beginning. It's all of that, but with the added bit of dehumanizing the ''weaker'' sex. Saying stuff like ''males aren't capable of such emotional bonds'', as well as having them be incredibly dumb to a ridicules extent (most likely due to the stunted education by the women running this world), having them be passed around like nothing more than a tool to be used and abused, is proof of that to me. The author also mentioned ''soft femdom''. Now, after saying all of that, I feel like my definition of ''soft'' and ''gentle'' is not the same as the authors. Forcing men into certain situations they may not want to partake in under the guise of punishment (due to expressing their own free will, I have no doubts of) or, just on a whim, is certainly not ''gentle'' or ''soft''. Not to mention the fact that they straight up rape the men whenever they want kinda contradicts the whole ''no aggresion cus woman better'' idea, given the fact that this was also punishable by castration in the earlier times of this world, nowa days, it seems to be more about heavy conditioning and fully retraining men, and I can only assume based on the quote given bellow possibly brain washing as well through inhumane, Clockwork Orange style torture, making the whole thing even more contradictory (proof quote ''the betrayal coming to its logical conclusion by the traditional punishment for men committing an act of aggression or treachery to achieve intercourse with a female at the time of the play: public castration. Thank Goddess time have changed and insolent males - the very few that there are -- are being sent to retraining facilities nowadays rather than suffer corporal punishment.'' - BONOBO WORLD 04 - EXTRA CURRICULAR). I'm also not convinced any of the women in this fucked up world actually really care about their male ''partner'' (quotation because males are more akin to toys than humans in this dystopian world) due to how ready they are to discard males on a simple whim ( proof of what I mean ''part of being a man in this world: You're well being is of secondary importance'' - BONOBO WORLD 03 - SCHOOL DAZE). Reason I kept reading was cus I wanted to see if the world building would get softer and not as harsh. And after reading all 8 chapters, I was wrong. Now, mind you, I don't mind a bit of sexism in my porn. Reverse sexism, to an extent, can be pretty hot. Even objectification, also to a certain extent, is hot af. But this takes it way too far. The grooming and conditioning of men, in turn, stripping them fully of their free will from a young age, is especially nausiating to me.

Anonymous has a good point. This is more of a dystopia than a utopia, which was most likely on purpose.

jabad850, this world tramples on men, and they barely see them as human, let alone a love intrest. It does not lift them up. Also, ''love''? dude, the author put it pretty plainly ''Because males are not capable of deep emotional bonding''. The love they seem to give their tyrants is more of a puppy dog sort of love, while the sort of love their tyrants give their slaves, is more akin to someone loving their sex toy, before getting bored of it and throwing it away. The type that's fleeting, not much more than a crush, at best.

Disapointing, truly. I was looking forwards to reading about a world that was essentially like ours, but with the gender roles reversed, instead, I got a slave fetish sort of story. It is what it is. But those are just my opinions on the story so far. I was expecting one thing, but got the polar opposite in alot of ways. Not trying to kinkshame anyone, if you're into this sort of thing, more power to you.

As a gentle femdom story, I'd rate it 1/5. I'd go lower if I could. (Same goes for pretty much the rest of the chapters).

As a horror, dystopian story about a crushing tyrantical regieem, it's an easy 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really the mindset of feminists, all the things they say they hate and bad in patriarchal society, are actually the things they wanted implemented for the their benefit, barbie movies is the perfect example, women are cheering for it seeing nothing wrong with it, why don't men turn this world into real men's world turn women into nothing but sex slave and breeding tools, because that's exactly women's mindset about things just the opposite way or do better than women and create a artificial womb so no longer women hold the society hostage using children, create better tools for providing sexual pleasure or sexual attraction blocker for men which reduce our sexual hormones so we are not emotionally and physically tortured by it and finally Real AI Girlfriends ( with Artificial general intelligence. ) since men's brain need only really small amount of information to fool itself into believing someone's a female and start creating positive emotions towards that female and start making you attracted her, literally just a female voiced AI intelligent enough to hold a conversion and able to feel simple emotions is more than enough to satisfy men's emotion needs as women doesn't provide much to begin with other than using our sexual attraction and our emotions for their benefit. Build these 3 items and completely be separated from women and create a better world for MEN.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous