Bonobo World 01 - Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What -- men leading families?"

One of the women makes disgusted face.

"Probably a very different type of family. Chimpanzee males are jealously guarding sexual partners and contacts. A family in this society under male rule might in the worst case be monogamous."

Blank faces look at her.

"Meaning one couple of only two partners. Heterosexual as the norm, most likely, because of procreation."

"But... they would still have lots of sex regularly outside the -- couple then, surly?"

The concept does not sink in well.

"Not officially, probably. Aggressive males might even consider women 'property' or at least take control over their lives in unnatural ways..."

The tone in the class gets louder, consisting mostly of the higher pitched voices of the women.

Alex is not sure he envies their ability to cope with complex scenarios. His small male brain is definitely overwhelmed by the idea of a male lead society. He could Never lead anyone. He knows there are some radical meninists doubting the natural order, but...

He shakes his head. He couldn't even imagine moving out from home as some men do in these modern days. Let alone Never live with his mother at all like women do. He's so glad his mother tells whim that to do, made him a man. And when she's not around, strong women like Ms. Marsters. Even Tina, even though she's totally mean to him. With the ideas of being in charge of something worrying him on a gut level, he now knows how glad he is that she is there to correct him when he makes a mistake in class. And she has got all right to be mean, he is being stupid, after all.

Ms. Marsters at her desk follows the lively -- not really discussion as such, there are no two differing opinions. Everyone, female or male, pretty much agrees this alternative world would clearly be a dystopian hellhole.

"I mean -- if you consider the weakness the of human male and then let them actually fully express their aggressions and stunted emotions - how would they even cooperate locally? And a global assembly of -- MEN? Sexually repressed men, who probably wouldn't even TRY to solve conflicts by sexual interactions? That might end in... I don't know. Fights between regions? People might get killed! I mean, probably mostly just men, but still...."

Ms. Marsters nods gravely.

"Not impossible."

"And what if those 'men in charge' want something the can't have? Clearly they couldn't count on women telling them to act rational or submit to them sexually to put them in place."

"Well, maybe some would, there's hope there would be men reasonable enough to understand their own inadequacies and inferiority. But yes. It's arguable that men might take what they want, against the interest of the society an purely for personal gain. Hopefully even such a barbaric patriarchy would try to regulate and punish such behaviour. But very likely also such violence and aggression would not get the type of of training, conditioning and sexual guidance we use successfully to we treat the very few subversive elements of our society.

"Summarising: it's hard to imagine a male lead society functioning at all, I admit, but if it did, it's almost certain to assume it would never have reached a standard of harmonious living remotely as progressed as the one we have. Science would not likely have progressed unhindered for millennia as important discoveries would probably have been repressed by selfish men fearing for their power over ignorant people.

"Male centred religions might not be interested in promoting harmony and balance but rather serve their leaders as instrument of personal gain. A 'functioning' male society would inevitably be in constant turmoil, always on the brink of failing always focused inward on itself like the male himself instead of outward like the female.

No colonized Luna, let alone venturing out to other planets. Likely no free global emission free transport and communications systems, connecting us to our neighbours. Maybe not even nanotech omni-vaccines."

Tina as the leader of the class shakes her head theatrically.

"There could still be - diseases?"

"Pandemics, even..."

"Goddess, that sound so horrible. I'm so glad men know how to behave themselves in real life."

She looks around the classroom with a grin, passing a look over Leroy who she just had between her legs a short while ago, bur somehow her eyes stick to Alex. Seems Ms. Marsters' focus on him in today's class gave her some ideas.

Alex gulps. He has almost as much respect for the apt pupil as he does for the teacher. She's been in adult class for months longer than him, was already top of the pecking order when he got here. Never paid much attention to him. Until today. She winks at him and he blushes red hot.

Eventually the bell rings to save him

"Alright, class. Homework for next class..."

Groans from everyone. One of the things boys and women can agree on. Homework.

"A 500 word essay on why matriarchy is the best form of society."

Alex sighs. He's written that one in every class since kindergarten, but she probably wants something a bit more sophisticated. Probably with a comparisons to 'patriarchy', now that they learned about it.

Tina raises her hand.

"May we do this one in study groups?"

The teacher raises an eyebrow. It's not that the star student needs help for such a simple essay.

"Sure. Just make certain to note who did which part..."

The woman turns around to you.

"We're writing that one together, little boy!"

Alex looks at her, mouth wide open. Of course he cannot say no if a woman picks him.

"I'll wait for you after school, at the front entrance, we'll go to your place!"

He stares at her leaving the classroom and only comes back to reality when he hears his teacher snicker.

"Congratulations, young man. It's one thing for a female classmate to use you to play, but she's going to meet your mother."

He feels his head ready to explode, it must be red as a fire hydrant.

"Guess she noticed me paying extra attention."

The teacher smiles at Alex and makes a gesture.

"I'm sure so did, you. You're a clever boy, after all. Come here, we need to talk before your next class."

[TL; DR: The alternative world this story is set in is lead by women, males take subordinate places in society. Due to millennia of female leadership, violence and warfare is unknown, the world is a peaceful union, lead by a global council of women. Families are formed by women without blood relation, daughters are being brought up by a public education system. Men are not a fixed part of familial group but join them only temporarily, with the exception of sons of the female family members who usually stay in the group long after they turn 18 to perform domestic and sexual duties for the female family members, their mothers included.

The main character of our story is Alexander Jordan, 18 years old, who lives with is mother's family group and has just caught the attention of his sociology teacher, Ms. Marsters and a fellow student of his, Tina Harding.]

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really the mindset of feminists, all the things they say they hate and bad in patriarchal society, are actually the things they wanted implemented for the their benefit, barbie movies is the perfect example, women are cheering for it seeing nothing wrong with it, why don't men turn this world into real men's world turn women into nothing but sex slave and breeding tools, because that's exactly women's mindset about things just the opposite way or do better than women and create a artificial womb so no longer women hold the society hostage using children, create better tools for providing sexual pleasure or sexual attraction blocker for men which reduce our sexual hormones so we are not emotionally and physically tortured by it and finally Real AI Girlfriends ( with Artificial general intelligence. ) since men's brain need only really small amount of information to fool itself into believing someone's a female and start creating positive emotions towards that female and start making you attracted her, literally just a female voiced AI intelligent enough to hold a conversion and able to feel simple emotions is more than enough to satisfy men's emotion needs as women doesn't provide much to begin with other than using our sexual attraction and our emotions for their benefit. Build these 3 items and completely be separated from women and create a better world for MEN.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

Love the premise of a ''female lead society'', having the script flipped by having the females be the aggressors, the dominant sex in general, is a premis I've wanted to read about for a long long time, with little to no success.

I quite enjoyed the main lead as well, when he wasn't brainlessly just going along with everything regardless of if he himself wanted to or not, his love of all things pink, his somewhat girly mannerisms, and submissiveness were all great. The implied strap-on sex was hot as well, if taken into isolation from the rape disguised as punishment angle, that is.

That being said, this isn't just a ''flip of the script, females are the dominant sex'' sort of story as the author seems to say at the very beginning. It's all of that, but with the added bit of dehumanizing the ''weaker'' sex. Saying stuff like ''males aren't capable of such emotional bonds'', as well as having them be incredibly dumb to a ridicules extent (most likely due to the stunted education by the women running this world), having them be passed around like nothing more than a tool to be used and abused, is proof of that to me. The author also mentioned ''soft femdom''. Now, after saying all of that, I feel like my definition of ''soft'' and ''gentle'' is not the same as the authors. Forcing men into certain situations they may not want to partake in under the guise of punishment (due to expressing their own free will, I have no doubts of) or, just on a whim, is certainly not ''gentle'' or ''soft''. Not to mention the fact that they straight up rape the men whenever they want kinda contradicts the whole ''no aggresion cus woman better'' idea, given the fact that this was also punishable by castration in the earlier times of this world, nowa days, it seems to be more about heavy conditioning and fully retraining men, and I can only assume based on the quote given bellow possibly brain washing as well through inhumane, Clockwork Orange style torture, making the whole thing even more contradictory (proof quote ''the betrayal coming to its logical conclusion by the traditional punishment for men committing an act of aggression or treachery to achieve intercourse with a female at the time of the play: public castration. Thank Goddess time have changed and insolent males - the very few that there are -- are being sent to retraining facilities nowadays rather than suffer corporal punishment.'' - BONOBO WORLD 04 - EXTRA CURRICULAR). I'm also not convinced any of the women in this fucked up world actually really care about their male ''partner'' (quotation because males are more akin to toys than humans in this dystopian world) due to how ready they are to discard males on a simple whim ( proof of what I mean ''part of being a man in this world: You're well being is of secondary importance'' - BONOBO WORLD 03 - SCHOOL DAZE). Reason I kept reading was cus I wanted to see if the world building would get softer and not as harsh. And after reading all 8 chapters, I was wrong. Now, mind you, I don't mind a bit of sexism in my porn. Reverse sexism, to an extent, can be pretty hot. Even objectification, also to a certain extent, is hot af. But this takes it way too far. The grooming and conditioning of men, in turn, stripping them fully of their free will from a young age, is especially nausiating to me.

Anonymous has a good point. This is more of a dystopia than a utopia, which was most likely on purpose.

jabad850, this world tramples on men, and they barely see them as human, let alone a love intrest. It does not lift them up. Also, ''love''? dude, the author put it pretty plainly ''Because males are not capable of deep emotional bonding''. The love they seem to give their tyrants is more of a puppy dog sort of love, while the sort of love their tyrants give their slaves, is more akin to someone loving their sex toy, before getting bored of it and throwing it away. The type that's fleeting, not much more than a crush, at best.

Disapointing, truly. I was looking forwards to reading about a world that was essentially like ours, but with the gender roles reversed, instead, I got a slave fetish sort of story. It is what it is. But those are just my opinions on the story so far. I was expecting one thing, but got the polar opposite in alot of ways. Not trying to kinkshame anyone, if you're into this sort of thing, more power to you.

As a gentle femdom story, I'd rate it 1/5. I'd go lower if I could. (Same goes for pretty much the rest of the chapters).

As a horror, dystopian story about a crushing tyrantical regieem, it's an easy 5/5.

LodonLodonabout 1 year ago

I will let you cook

DragonLadDragonLadabout 1 year ago

Love everything about this. I'm definitely a feminist but a matriarchal society like this is one of my biggest guilty fantasies. I can't wait for more!

jabad850jabad850about 1 year ago

This is an interesting premise for building a matriarchal world. To the Anon below, perhaps you are blinded by your patriarchal notions of sexual debasement. In this world, the women will lift up the hapless boys with love and sex.

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mommy's Caged Boy Toy Frank is released from chastity and milked by Mommy.in BDSM
Slut Son Ch. 01 - Awakened A repressed nephew becomes a slut for his aunt.in Incest/Taboo
An Obedient Boy for Katherine Marcus accepts new rules for Mrs. Stewart.in Fetish
Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01 Virgin with Huge Cock needs to get laid.in First Time
Grieving Boy and his Step Mother A submissive young man humiliates himself for his stepmother.in Fetish
More Stories