Boob Tape

Story Info
Experimenting with an alternative to bras.
1.2k words
4.15
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like almost every woman on the planet, I have trouble finding a bra that fits. I've been through several fittings but as soon as I find a brand that works, either the company shuts down or my body changes. I can find bras that work for day-to-day work clothes but finding one that holds my boobs in place while wearing a dress that is backless or low cut in the front--that's more of a problem. I can find bras that fit; just not one that shows some cleavage without showing the bra itself. One ones that stay invisible are pretty useless on keeping them where I want them held.

So, boob tape. If you aren't familiar with it, it's tape that is supposed to be strong enough to hold the breasts in place and can be removed without taking the skin with it. An advantage is supposed to be that you can put it on in various styles--holster, bandeau, etc.--so you can match your boobs to whatever you're wearing. You can pull them up, pull them down, maximize your cleavage or flatten them out. You can put on an extra layer if needed to the support or double up to keep your nips from poking out.

I've been experimenting with it and I like the flexibility. I don't see myself using it every day but if I'm dressing for a party or something where I want to put some boob on display, I'm thinking that I could use the tape instead of a bra.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've gone out in public without a bra and I've never gone braless on a date. Of course, that doesn't mean that I haven't finished the date without one. Some guys have their bra removal technique down solid including the one handed finger snap method that they seem so proud of mastering. Other guys have trouble unhooking the bra--it might be excitement of what's going to happen next or it might be generally clumsiness. There have been a couple of times when I ran out of patience and took it off myself.

You can probably see where this is going. Saturday, getting ready for a date, I decided it was time to dump the bra and try boob tape instead. To start, I cut off two small pieces to cover my nipples which I prefer to keep off display. I then ran strips of the tape down from my shoulder, lifting each boob up and holding it firmly. Finally, I put a layer of tape across my chest. I wasn't planning to wear a top that showed anything but I wanted to see how well the tape made it through an evening.

It was my third date with him but so far, we had only done a good night kiss on the first date and a bit of smooching on the second. He had held my hands but his hands hadn't gone anywhere else. I don't do one-night stands and I was okay with taking things slowly. Honestly, I appreciated not having to fight off a guy with octopus hands. Still, I was ready to move up on the physical contact scale and I figured that he might be too.

So, we had a nice dinner, walked through downtown, with more and more physical contact between us. Finally, he took me home and I asked him in. We sat on the sofa and he kissed me. I moved around facing him and leaning in so that my boobs were against his chest. Not exactly subtle and he got the hint. He placed his hands first on my hips and then slowly up and down my side, getting closer to the bottom of my boobs. I sighed as he brushed against my underboob and, at long last cupped it.

We continue kissing and with his hand gently massaging my boob, he moved his lips from my mouth to my earlobe to the small of my neck. I'm in heaven and I'm thinking that this is going end up with him being here for breakfast too.

My eyes are closed as he unbuttons my top. When he has it half-way opened, one of his hands moves in and caresses my right boob. His fingers run across my nipple which is now erect and pushing against the tape. I adjust how I'm sitting to allow him to finish taking my top off.

Then he stops.

I'm sitting there, no top but with tape matching my skin tone over my boobs. His hand is on my side, just under my boob. He's looking at the tape covering my boobs and then he looks at me like he has no idea what to do next.

Honestly, I had only been aware of the tape for a little while so it shouldn't have been a shock that a guy had probably never seen it before. If I had been wearing a normal bra, even one with weird clasps, he would have known what came next. If it was braless, he would have jumped right in.

With boob tape, no idea.

I come back from the feeling of bliss and realize what the problem is. Now I had to figure out what to do. The problem was that I hadn't used the tape that much and I had more on than I had tried before. I could just start kissing him again and see what he did. I could excuse myself, go into the bathroom and pull it off. Or I could pull it off myself.

In my earlier experiment, it hadn't really hurt pulling it off but now I had more tape on more breast skin than I had before. The directions warned that some people's skin reacted to the sticky part of the tape and I could end up with a rash. Given where I thought we were heading, that would be bad timing to say the least and who wants to have sex with someone who keeps stopping to itch her boobs.

Well, doing nothing might also break the mood so I decided to go for it. I pulled the ends of the bottom layer that went to my shoulders so that an inch or so was sticking out. I picked up his hands and brought them to my shoulders.

"Pull."

He did. The tape came off my shoulder and off my upper chest. He curled up that part and pulled again, removing it from the top of my boobs. He repositioned again and pulled it off the rest of the way. In the process, he pulled off the strip that went across my chest.

Okay, he probably had pulled it off faster than I would have but I guess removing boob tape is like removing a bra. Some people are in more of a rush than others. My skin felt tingly but glancing down, it looked okay. I pulled the covering from my nipples, tugging on them a bit. I ran my hands over my boobs to check the skin and held them up like I was offering them to him.

He accepted my offer and yes, we had a nice breakfast together the next day.