Heaven on Earth

Story Info
I lay under him as he moves in and out of me.
2.4k words
4.18
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I badly want to cum. But I don't want to cum yet. I need to cum. I hope that I will cum before Jared cums and leaves me frustrated.

I lay under Jared and feel his penis in me, sliding in and out of my vaginal canal. His pace is slow and steady and I'm sure that he is trying to last as long as possible. The physical sensation of his penis moving in my vagina gives vibration in my pelvis that sends mild sparks to my clitoris. Normally, this wouldn't be enough. I don't usually cum from missionary position, yet I feel a heaviness building in my pelvis and a throbbing in my vagina. With my soaring arousal from our foreplay, I'm hoping that tonight will be one of those rare times when I can.

The best orgasms come from teasing. The longer the foreplay, the more draw-out the buildup, the greater the frustration, then the bigger the eventual explosion and the pleasurable feeling that results. Tonight's foreplay went on and on and I'm excited and frustrated. I want to cum.

I try focus my mind on the physical feeling I'm receiving from his in and out motion, from the touch of his lips on mine and our tongues dancing against each other. By his touching of my breasts and the feel of his fingers on my nipples. By the fullness down there.

Normally, I would try to edge myself, fighting the mental pleasure that I'm receiving so that I tease myself and extend the physical pleasure. It was his earlier teasing that brought me to this level but I'm afraid that if I fight my orgasm for too long, he's going to cum and the limited provocation to my clitoris will cease before I tip over the edge into my climax.

I want to cum and I need to.

* * * * * *

I was expecting to get laid that night. In fact, I was planning on it. I've anticipated most of what we've done. We had dinner. We went back to his place. We started kissing while we walked up to his front door and started licking each other's tonsils as we stood in his front hallway.

There wasn't any need to play coy—it's not like it was the first time that dinner with Jared turned into breakfast—and when, without saying a word, he took my hand to lead me to his bedroom there was no reason to act offended or even surprised.

He unbuttoned my blouse as we continued to kiss and left it partly open showing the inner edges of the cups. But, instead of pushing it fully open to reach my breasts, his hands went to the small of my back. I struggled to pull my arms from the sleeves until Jared released me long enough for me to drop my blouse to the floor, then he pulled me back to deeply kiss my lips, my earlobes, and my neck.

His hands ran up and down my body. I felt them on the side of my hips with his fingers reaching around my butt. They slid up my waist, holding me there briefly before they rose to my breasts, brushing my underboob and then sliding over my nipples which were starting to come erect. Past my chest, his hands separated and joined again behind my neck pulling me even deeper into our kiss.

I broke our kiss again so that I could open the button on my slacks and let them slide down my legs where I could kick them off. I lay down on his bed on my side, naked except for my lingerie. I had worn a pink bralette that matched my hi-cut briefs. He had once told me he had a thing for girls in pink and I was happy to oblige. Tonight, I don't think he noticed.

We had slept together enough times that I could anticipate his next moves. I'd lie looking up at the ceiling and he would lie on his right side against me. He would kiss me while reaching over to my left breast. After a while he would remove my bra then move down to kiss and suck on my nipples, eventually biting on them gently and causing me to moan. Eventually, he'd move down and take off my panties (I'd help by kicking them off when they got down below my knees). He'd lick my labia and around my clit and then lick directly on it until I came. After he ensured that I'd have at least one climax, it varied. Sometimes, he'd maneuver me around into a sixty-nine position and he'd lick me to another orgasm as I licked him back. Other times, he'd pull me on top into a cowgirl and sometimes he'd climb up into missionary.

I don't want you to think that I'm complaining or that the fact that I could predict his moves meant I was bored. Absolutely not. Overall, Jared was a very considerate lover and he always made sure that I came first and sometimes more than once. After that, I was happy to do something for him and, depending on my mood and where he had left me, sometimes cowgirl led me to another orgasm. He liked missionary more than I did but even that was nice, feeling him lying on top of my body, his penis in me, stretching my vagina to what felt like its limit.

Laying on my side, I watched him undress, removing his pants and shirt. Stripped to his shorts, he joined me on the bed, kissed my lips and then licked his way down my chest. He stopped when his tongue reached my bra. He licked along the right strap, from the top of the cup to my shoulder, then he moved across and licked down the left strap.

Jared eased the bra straps down, off my shoulders where they restricted the movement of my arms and he kissed along the indentations that the straps had left on my skin. His fingers came down my chest again, now playing along the top of my breasts. As the bra straps slid further down my arms, the top of the cups loosened, and he pulled them away so that his tongue could enter the top of the bra and kiss my breasts.

I briefly opened my eyes, making contact with his big blues, but I closed them again and concentrated on feeling his next move instead of watching it.

He kissed-licked around my bra, reaching the bottom. He finally unhooked it and pulled it off my arms then tossed it to the side of the bed. Lying on my back, my breasts were flattened out but my nipples were fully erect. Jared returned to kissing me, going to the base of each breast where it joined my chest and licked from the outer side of my right breast toward the center. He reached the inside and kissed the center of my chest between my breasts before he shifted over and did the same thing to the left breast. His lips were now on the outer side of my left breast and he started kissing-licking back, this time across the fullness of my mounds. I felt his lips glancing across my nipple and pushed it toward his mouth but he ignored me and continued across to the other one.

He shifted once again and licked the bottom of my left nipple. It was fully erect giving him room to touch but again he frustrated me by only licking and not taking the nipple into his mouth. He repeated this on the right and by now my sounds had to be making him aware of my arousal and my frustration.

If he was aware, he didn't pay attention. Instead, he kissed down my abdomen, nearing my waistline, downward to my pelvis where my arousal soared and my wetness made me feel like I was dripping.

My body shivered, maybe from lying nearly naked under the ceiling fan but more likely from the mix of my near nudity with anticipating Jared's next move. I again closed my eyes, feeling Jared lying next to me on the bed, and anticipated him starting the next stages of our evening. There was a heaviness starting in my midsection and my vagina began to ache with my desire that he do something down there.

His tongue tickled my belly button and even rimmed it briefly before returning to its downward direction toward my center of feeling. He licked past my waist and at last reached my vulva. My public hair was neatly trimmed but the hair seemed to stop him. Instead of continuing his licking toward my opening, he now circled me, kissing along the border of the hairline, first on one side and then on the other.

I knew where I wanted his tongue—against my clitoris to bring me to climax and release the growing frustration that made my body pulse. But that wasn't his plan or at least not yet. Jared reached the lower edge of my pubic hair and finally licked up along my swollen labial lips. His tongue went up and down my lips, first on one side and then the other. He flicked back and forth across my opening and then gently poked past the lips inside me. He went up and down and back and forth but stopped each time his tongue got close to my goal for it.

At last, at last, at last, Jared's tongue moved around my clitoris. The thousands of nerve endings there fired and, when he licked from the base to the peak, I was ready for the skyrockets to burst into full flight. I reached toward him to put my fingers behind his head hoping I could hold him to the right place. But, he resisted my guidance and returned to licking up and down my labia again, pushing further into my soaking vagina.

From our normal sexual pattern, I assumed that my frustration would be rewarded when he began to lick my clitoris to bring me to my climax. I read the physical cues that my body was giving me and knew that the teasing that I was suffering would pay off when he finally let me cum. I trusted his pattern of making sure that I came first and I knew that he would soon return to stimulating my clitoris until I climaxed.

My assumption was wrong and he fully repositioned himself at my side and began to kissing the small of my neck. Normally, I loved that but now my whole pelvis screamed for him to finish what he had started. Again, Jared had other plans and placed his mouth over mine. Our tongues met again and his left hand massaged my right breast with his fingers gently squeezing my engorged nipple.

In our time sleeping together, he had never once entered me before I came from his tongue, his fingers, a toy or some combination. Never once. But that's what he did now. He rolled onto me without breaking our kiss. Automatically, I raised my knees, separating my thighs and giving him access and I felt his fully stiff penis poking at my vaginal entrance.

My mind wanted his tongue but my body was ready to accept his entry into me. I can't imagine my vagina being more lubricated than it was and he entered me easily. My lips separated as he pushed in producing that overwhelming feeling of fullness that his penis gave me.

I was frustrated and even a little bit pissed off that he had left me lingering on the edge of a climax. But, while this would be the first time that Jared had failed to make me cum it wasn't the first time it had ever happened to me so I accepted the disappointment and settled back to enjoy the sensation of him moving in me. He established a slow and steady rhythm in and out of my opening and I moved my hips up and down in sync with him. We continued to kiss and he gently massaged my breasts and nipples.

Perhaps it was the extensive foreplay or my high arousal level. Perhaps it was the angle of our bodies. Whatever the reason, each time he pushed into me, I felt a slight clitoral stimulation. Even though it wouldn't be enough for me to climax, I enjoyed the feeling so I adjusted my hips, trying to increase his touch there. This left me feeling like I was on the edge of climaxing and having to accept that it wouldn't happen that way and that was even more frustrating.

Arousal that ends short of an orgasm made me think of Sisyphus, pushing the boulder up the hill only to have it roll down before he reached the top and having to start again. Jared's in and out motion and the mild sensation near my clitoris pushed the boulder up orgasm hill. I was afraid that he would cum before I did, allowing the boulder to roll down instead of letting me go over the top of the hill with it.

I don't usually scream but I'm not a silent lover either. I was panting with his motion. I let out a moan each time he slid into me as I pushed my pelvis back against him.

Jared broke our kiss and aiming his mouth away from my face, he began to pant too. The way that his noises and motions were speeding up told me that he would soon begin to spurt into me, stopping his motion before he withdrew himself from me. I tried to ignore my frustration and changed the movement of my hips to sync myself to his changed pace.

Then, we pushed the boulder over the hill.

I felt like I had pushed the boulder up and as I reached the peak of the hill, my entire body leaped over the edge of the cliff. I felt a release from the tension that had built throughout my body and particularly in my pelvis. I felt rapid pulsing in my vagina as I climaxed. I felt Jared cumming into me and heard his milder orgasmic noises.

As I went over the cliff, I didn't fall. Instead, I was softly floating down. I wafted gently toward the ground before I came to rest on a soft pillow of air. My heartbeat and breathing continued at a rapid rate and I was oblivious to Jared and to my surroundings.

Finally, I felt like I had returned to my body. Jared had rolled off of me and was lying on his side facing me with an arm draped across my chest. I rolled toward him and kissed him as our arms crossed over each other. I had landed in heaven on earth.