Boobers Waitress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it's Cheerleader Time at Boobers until Sunday, Janey has on her low-cut tight red half-top. This has to be the best outfit Janey wears to Boobers. The top shows more cleavage than most waitresses have breasts. Normally the kitchen staff doesn't pay much attention to Janey when she is in the kitchen, but her Cheerleader Time outfit draws every eye. Janey heads over to Willy.

"Do you have an answer?"

"Really, you ask now, here?"

"Yes, it's loud back here, and your staff doesn't have a clue. A simple 'Yes or No'," Janey says with a roll of her eyes.

"Yes, but no cup. Natural."

"WHAT! Dream on," Janey says as her foot stomps on the ground and her hand rests on her curved hip.

"Janey, I'm busy. That's my answer. Can we talk later?"

"Whatever. After lunch."

5

'If he thinks he is fucking me, he's dreaming,' Janey comments out loud in the empty bathroom. The afternoon bartender is covering the bar as Janey takes a break and thinks. She wants to have a baby. She needs Willy's help, but the nerve of his 'natural' comment runs through her mind. Her mind has been debating would she ever consider letting him inside her.

Deciding she must have a complete answer, Janey storms to Willy's office. She knows with lunch ending, he will be there. As she opens his office door without knocking, she thunders through the doorway.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Janey accuses loudly.

"I was hungry, so I got a burger. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Janey is thrown off course by his unexpected comment. She knows it is his break time, too, so the image of him eating did not register when she entered. Her mind is set on the true question at hand. So for a moment, she doesn't know how to respond. Then, her mind starts working. Janey says to Willy as she slams his door shut, "Congratulations on finding food in a fucking restaurant. I don't give a shit. I want to know, what the fuck is wrong with you wanting to fuck me?"

"I don't."

"Then, what did you mean, 'natural'?" Janey asks again thrown off by Willy's indirect answer.

"I agree to help you get pregnant, but I not cumming in a cup. I will do it if I cum inside you, directly."

"Jerk, like I said, 'Why do you want to fuck me'?"

"I want something out of the deal. You get a baby, and I get sex. Besides, it's better this way for you, too."

"Yeah, right! You're not God's gift to women, and you're no hunk."

"Thank you," Willy replies as he continues to eat his burger. "What I mean is this gives you more insurance, I won't decide to confess, after."

"Fuck your insurance! You would upset your brother?"

"Just saying, if I did more, I would have more at stake."

Janey starts to think about what Willy says. His reasoning starts to make some type of sense. She is shocked with herself when she says, "Fine, but two rules."

"OK."

"One, don't go deep, and two, don't be rough. I am not going to be stretched like some whore."

Willy smiles slightly setting his empty plate to the side. He asks, "How do you know I would? I may be smaller than my brother."

"You have been excited lately, so unless you stuff your pants, you're not."

"OK, deal, but I have two rules," says Willy.

"What's your rules, asshole?" Janey replies glaring at him.

"One, we start today."

"Fine, I guess. I'm ...umm, fertile, and Bill's out-of-town. What's two, jerk?"

"Two, you're topless," Willy answers unable to stop a slight smile.

"Asshole!" Janey complained with her hands on both hips. "You're going to use this to see my fucking tits? Really?"

"Yep."

"Fine," Janey agrees after a ten-second pause to debate in her head.

"My place tonight?" asks Willy.

"No, it won't work. I never go to your place, so if I'm seen there, it will look suspicious. And, not my house. You never come visit when Bill's out-of-town."

"Then here, tonight. Dave will be working, and if someone asks, say, 'You're here checking the liquor shipment'."

"Fine, tonight," says Janey. Then, she turns without a word and leaves his office.

Willy's sex life keeps getting better and better.

Later... Janey returns

Janey walks into the office in a tight form fitting white t-shirt and her hip-hugging jeans. Willy never left or changed, so he has on his clothes from work. The smell of grease radiates from him.

"Lock the door, sis. Are we going to make-out?"

"Dream on asshole. I am here for one reason."

"You have to get...umm ready, right? Don't want to do this dry?" asks Willy looking towards Janey's crotch.

"I have lube, dumbass."

"OK, simple enough. Then, get naked," Willy replies sitting on the couch.

"You are so romantic."

"You said one reason, so it's just business."

Janey starts to unbutton her pants. After she removes her heels, she pulls her tight hip-hugging jeans down. As she removes her pants, they roll down her juicy thighs inside out due to their tightness. Once she has her pants off, she straightens her jeans. Janey looks to the couch and Willy is just watching her strip. Janey says, "Are you just going to watch?"

"Yep."

"Whatever," Janey replies. "The couch will be the most comfortable."

As Janey walks towards Willy in panties and her tight low-cut white T-shirt, Willy speaks up, "You're not done stripping, sis."

With a deadly stare, Janey says, "Stop calling me that. It pisses me off, and I'm leaving my panties on."

"Fine, but my rule was topless."

Letting out a deep sigh, Janey grips the bottom of her top. She starts to lift the top when she looks Willy in the eyes and says, "You're an asshole."

Willy doesn't comment. He just keeps his eyes focused on Janey's stripping. As she lifts the tight cotton shirt, she turns her back to Willy. This gives him a chance to absorb her panty covered rear. Willy knows Janey has a plump ass, but the hip-high white G-string panties accent her wonderful round derrier; he truly understands the fullness of her ass. Her small waistline accents the vast curve of her hips and her plump full rear-end.

Then Janey turns around to face Willy with the tight top and white lace bra removed. Willy's eyes explode from their sockets. Seeing her overly voluptuous breasts takes his breath away. Janey immense mountainous chest is truly a wonder of the world. They drop in a perfect tear shape. Her nipple is erect in the center of a light pink areola the size of a silver dollar. His mouth joins his eyes in their non-verbal communication of his surprise as his mouth falls open. With his eyes exploding from his head and his mouth on the floor, Willy exclaims, "Wow."

"Are you happy, Willy? You get to see my tits. Can we get on with this?"

"Y...yeah. I'm totally. Um yeah, let's," Willy says incoherently.

"I don't want you tearing my pussy up, so I'm going to get on top."

"O..OK," Willy replies still unable to think with his eyes captured by her tremendous chest.

"You have to remove your pants, idiot," Janey complains. She is used to men being overwhelmed by her breasts, but she is here for business.

"Right, right," Willy answers. He stands and undoes his pants. Since he is going commando, he has no underwear to remove. When he straightens up from removing his pants, he catches Janey staring at his impressive tool.

Willy sits down on the couch and waits for Janey. He smiles at Janey now being the one mesmerized. He lifts his cock up in one hand and asks, "Should we lube my dick?"

"Yes, God yes," Janey says pulling the Astroglide gel from her bag and walking to Willy. "Give me your hand."

"You do it. I don't want you complaining I didn't do it right."

"What? No, you just want me to touch it."

"Really? I'm about to stick it inside you. Come on," replies Willy holding back a smile. He does want to watch her stroke his manhood.

"Fine," Janey grumbles. She rubs Astroglide gel in both hands before she starts to touch his monster. She uses both her hands to move the lube up and down his shaft. "This is too big."

"Don't worry. You're controlling the depth, right?"

"Yes, right. Ready?"

"Hell, yes," Willy moans out, still shocked this is happening.

Janey kneels on the couch. She places a knee on each side of Willy's legs. As she moves closer her crotch is in a position directly over his thick steel bat, and her chest is inches from his chest. Janey reaches down and rubs the gel on her crotch before she grasps Willy's cock and lines him up with her tight love tunnel. Janey releases a soft squealing moan as the red swollen mushroom head starts to stretch open her entrance.

When Janey releases his cock, she leans forward to allow his swollen mushroom head to fully insert itself inside her warmth. As she concentrates on her body accepting the intruder, she senses both of her breasts being lifted slightly in the air. As she looks at her chest to see what is going on, she notices Willy has both of his hands grasping her chest. Janey says with a soft moan, "Willy, Never said touching."

"Shit, Janey. I have to. They're so fucking sweet," Willy says as his hands cover less than half of each breast. He molests and gropes her as he enjoys more of his dick entering her.

As he enjoys the soft pillow flesh of her chest, Willy has an idea. He grips both heavenly breasts feeling his hand press into her flesh like a balloon, but a thousand times silkier, soft and warm. Then, Willy lifts his hips and attempts to enter Janey more. He feels her shudder and tries again.

"Willy, stop. Asshole, I'm doing the moving."

"Mmmnm... SO tight."

Janey places a hand on Willy's chest in an effort to stop his intrusion. She holds her place on his shaft and doesn't lift up. She feels her body accept and relax on the intruder, again. Then, she feels the intruder slide deeper inside her. The intruding steel rod withdraws and causes her to release a slight moan, but then, it enters again exploring further into her depths. Janey realizes what this intrusion means and moans, "Willy, I said no fucking me. Oh, fuck Willy."

Willy moves his hands from her heavenly globes which is almost impossible due to his desire to grope her forever, and he places his hands on her outer thighs. As he lowers his hips back on the couch cushion, he lifts her upward trying to bicep curl Janey off his cock. Then he stops the effort of lifting her and allows gravity to pull her down on his manhood. At the moment she falls back down his shaft, Willy lifts his hips off the couch and helps his dick enter further into Janey's tunnel. Willy keeps the pace for a few seconds.

Janey's pleasure increases as the engorged member stretches her pussy to accept it. She hasn't felt this type of pleasure before. She loses control and leans into Willy's chest as the fry cook continues to fuck her. She is only able to moan in protest, "Willy!! Willy!!"

"Janey, I'm close. Janey!"

"Willy, no not like this. Hold it. The angle is bad," Janey says hearing Willy mention of his coming climax. Janey wants a better angle to allow gravity to help send Willy's seed to its needed location. With her on top, she knows most of his seed will not make the journey to impregnate her and fall out.

"Janey... I'm trying," Willy says as he makes an honest effort to stop his orgasm, but as Janey lifts herself off of his dick, he feels her tunnel grip his cockhead. This is too much.

Janey ceases all movement, but Willy's cock is far inside her. He is about the depth her husband goes. She pauses for a moment before standing. When she feels Willy's steel bat pop from inside her, she hears Willy moan, and his eyes roll back. She knows the look and exclaims loudly, "Willy, no!" However, due to his look of complete pleasure, she knows it's too late. She tries to sit down and at least take some of his seed in her.

Willy hears Janey say, 'No', but his balls are tightening and his pleasure is starting to explode from his manhood. Amazingly, he feels her ass slide down next to his exploding cock. Her round firm ass cheeks help to stimulate him as he fires his man juice all over her full rear-end.

"Ew, Willy," Janey complains, knowing she missed getting his rod back inside her, but she never wanted her butt and back covered in his cum. "Willy, not all over me. Asshole."

"Wow, I tried to stop, but then you hit it with your ass. I couldn't stop."

"I know. I feel it."

"Give me an hour, and I can try again," Willy offers.

"Fuck, I don't have an hour. Can't you go again, now?"

"Maybe, fifteen minutes, but you'll have to help."

"Help! Fuck you. Help, how?" Janey asks with her eye's glaring angrily at him. Janey stands up and looks to clean up.

His eyes focused on her wonderful mountains, Willy says, "Like rubbing it between your tits."

"Jerk, you got cum on my panties," Janey says removing her panties and throwing them at him. "I bet tit-fucking me is the only way. A blowjob wouldn't help, too."

"Well," Willy shrugs, still sitting on the couch, He tosses Janey a towel.

"Dream on," Janey says while wiping herself clean.

Willy watches Janey walk around his office. She is nude and seems not to care. His eyes focus on her curvy lower half, and he recalls the feeling of fucking his sister-in-law. After she is clean and had some water, Janey starts to head back to Willy. He remains in the same position on the couch with his cock dangling between his legs hanging off the couch.

As Janey walks towards Willy, her eyes focus on his enlarged manhood. Even soft, his tool is impressive. The thought of his thing inside her is alarming. When she is standing in front of him, she leans over at the waist her hands rest on his knees. As her immense chest hangs in front of him, she says, "Willy, mnmm don't you want to get me pregnant?" Janey says in a soft sexy tone. "I know just the thought can help you get that big fucking dick ready to fuck me, again."

Janey moves one hand to his log and lifts it up. She feels his swollen red head press into her nipple. She doesn't move back, but the opposite. Janey leans down to allow the dick to sink into her overflowing flesh. His red angry head concaves her nipple inward. She asks, "Do you like my tits on your dick, Willy?"

"Oh yeah," Willy replies. His hands move to her overly-endowed breasts and cup them on the sides. His cock slides inward and between her cleavage canyon, and he catches his member with her breasts.

Holding both of Janey's breasts, Willy presses them around his engorged manhood. He moves her hanging flesh back and forth massaging his shaft with her.

"You are a pervert, Willy. You're trying to tit-fuck me."

"Yeah, I guess," Willy answers with a smile.

"Are my tits getting you hard?"

"Yep."

"Then, it's time for you to get me pregnant. Stand up, so I can lie down."

A moment later, Willy kneels between Janey's thighs as she lies on the couch. Looking down at his over-developed sister-in-law with her immense chest falling to the side, his passion and manhood engorge. Janey's right arm is under her head for support, but the position helps lift her right breast making it look round and plump. As Willy holds his manhood to her wet accepting love entrance, he leans down and presses his lips to her plump round breast with his lips capturing her nipple between them.

"Willy, I said I would be topless, but I never said, you could play with my breasts."

"You want me fully erect, right?"

"Yes. So, hurry up," Janey replies with a roll of her eyes.

Willy slowly presses his hips forward as his lips suck on her eraser size nipple. As his cock stretches her apart and his head enters in, he presses his face forward into the heavenly breast mound. His suction increases like an infant wanting to nurse. The feeling of all her flesh around his face is wonderful, and his dick responds as it stiffens and increases in girth.

Enjoying her between his lips, Willy keeps his pace slow and downward entering farther into Janey's depths. He has not withdrawn. The opposite, he steadily drills his manhood to the bottom of her love tunnel. When he hears her moan as she is being stretched, he smiles slightly around her nipple.

When Willy feels his steel bat stop due to his position, he moves his right hand back to Janey's left thigh. He lifts her thigh up in the air and rests her leg high on the couch's back. The change in position allows him to drill three more inches in her tunnel. Now, he has reached the bottom. She is able to accept his entire girth and length. Willy releases his grip on her nipple and says, "You took the entire thing."

With her head back trying to concentrate on not screaming in pleasure as her pussy is stretched to diameters she never imagined, Janey hears Willy's comment. When she comprehends, she scolds him with an angry demand, "What? Fuck, Willy. Pull back, you asshole."

"Janey, you're so fucking tight."

"Asshole, you can't stretch me out. My husband will know. Not so fucking deep."

"Fine," Willy says as he moves his hips backward and his tool to the edge of her. Then, he pistons forward to the same depth.

"Willy!" Janey screams and moans.

With his right hand holding her thigh up in the air, he uses his left hand to hold himself up. His left hand supports him to a half upright kneel with his hand on the couch's armrest. Willy continues his forward and backward movement of his hips. He starts to thrust his cock in and out of her warm tunnel.

Janey arches her head back in concentration and desire. She never felt so full and so excited before. The sensation of his engorged manhood stretching her insides is sending her closer to orgasmic pleasure. However, she has no desire to let Willy know this fact. She says, "Fuck, slow down. Oh fuck," Janey moans out accidentally.

"I am close," Willy informs her with a perverted smile on his face. Hearing a bit of excitement in her moan, he leans down and licks then sucks her nipple. He leans back up and balances on his knees for a minute, so he can move his left hand to her chest. He tries to use his right hand for support as it holds her thigh closer towards her head. His hand grips Janey's immense breast tight.

"Willy! Willy! Oh, fuck, my breast, you ass."

Willy doesn't listen to her objections but focuses on her steady breathing and lack of physical resistance. He tightens his grip on her voluptuous breasts to help support him and his excitement. Seeing her vast breast flesh spill out around his rough hand turns him on more.

Willy continues his pistoning thrust but increases the withdrawal length of his cock. As he takes long full strokes, he senses his orgasm build past stopping. He lets Janey know with a deep low moan and one word, "F_Ffuuckk."

"Yes, Willy. Yes!" Janey says as her desire reaches the boiling point of the assault before sending her over the edge. However, when Willy's thumb and index finger capture her nipple and clamp down, her climax explodes. She is unable to stop the moaning and arching of her back as her body shivers in ecstasy.

Before her pleasure ends, she senses Willy removing his girth from completely inside her. When she expects him to enter again, she feels him slide over her bush. Then, a feeling of hot fluid makes her shivering increase and her climax intensifies at the end.

Feeling his balls stiffen and his pleasure about to erupt, Willy's fingers rub over Janey's stiff hard nipple. He pinches her nipple. As Willy increases his hip movement, this causes him to exit fully before ramming it back home deep inside her. At the same time, he starts to pinch her nipple, harder. Willy withdraws his dick right at the moment his manhood is about to pulse deep inside Janey. As he thrusts down to explode inside her warm pussy, Janey arches her back. The change in position causes his dick to slide over her crotch, his testicles unload. His cum is released all over Janey's belly. When he holds the third rope of man fluid in for a second, he is able to shoot the fluid out of his cock, and it lands on her underboob.