Boobers Waitress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Janey. Oooh man!"

"No, Willy! You slipped out. It's all over me, again."

"You moved."

7

Saturday

Elle sits on Willy's couch in her Boobers cheerleader outfit. The low cut top of the outfit shows an immense amount of cleavage. Willy's eyes are unable to be pulled away from her cleavage. Elle's shift is over, and she is discussing her deal.

"I agree, giving you a blowjob is less messy, but not like last time," Elle says thinking about how Willy face fucked her last time.

"I know, sorry. I got... umm carried away. I promise to be good."

"You never seem to keep your promises, Willy. We need a better plan than last time."

Willy knew last time when he slid his long thick cock down Elle's throat, she was upset. He knew he had to think of something, so he is prepared for her demand. He says, "Elle, I think I have a good idea. I will lie down, and you lay on top of me."

"Will that work?" Elle asks showing her inexperience.

"Yeah, you can hold yourself up with your hands, and you will be in total control."

"OK, good idea," Elle replies bouncing in her seat at the idea of controlling the pervert fry cook.

"When you know I am about to finish, you just pull away. Deal?"

"OK, deal," Elle answers holding her hand up to Willy to shake.

Willy grips her hand to shake and cement the agreement, but he doesn't release her hand. He easily pulls her up off the couch to a standing position. When she is standing and inches from his chest, he leans down and kisses her. As his lips press to her lips, he is surprised to feel Elle kiss him back. The new couple embraces for a minute before Elle pulls away.

"Willy, you know we shouldn't kiss."

"I know," Willy answers starting to undo his pants and remove them. "You're going to strip, too. Right?"

"Willy, you wish. I'm not removing anything. You know that," Elle answers slightly tilting her head implying the word, 'duh'.

"I had to try," Willy says as he lies down on the couch face up. His left leg hangs off the couch and plants firmly on the ground for support, and his right leg hangs over the armrest.

"What do I do now," Elle asks with her eyes squinted looking confused.

"Just lay on top of me. Face the opposite way. You can straddle my chest like I did yours. Unless you want to kneel on the floor."

"Ew, no! Your floor is disgusting," Elle answers moving closer.

Elle places her hands on the couch's armrest for support as she moves her right leg over Willy's beer belly and kneels between his gut and the couch. Her other knee is able to rest on the left side of the couch next to his chest. She keeps one hand on the couch's armrest to prop herself up, and her free hand takes a hold of Willy's limp dick.

Prior to today, Willy used the fact that he had a raging hard-on to talk Elle into helping him relieve it, but today, she does not even think to question why she is pleasing him.

When Elle lifts Willy's manhood, she leans down to catch his tool with her full glossy lips. As she leans down to take him in her mouth, her ass and crotch slide down some. Her crotch is now inches from Willy's face. He has a close and personal view of her panty covered warm love tunnel.

After seconds of Elle's soft suction on the member in her hand, the manhood swells to a rigid bat. She starts to use her hand to stimulate the shaft as her lips slide over the red mushroom head and down towards her hand.

Now, with her lips back to the tip of his member, Elle traces her tongue around the mushroom head while her hand works his length. Withdrawing the cock from her mouth, she uses her tongue to lick the sides. Her tongue always finishes at his head with her hand stroking his manhood.

Not able to control his desire, Willy slides his hands under her legs. With his hands under Elle's thighs, both hands curled underneath her thighs with his fingers spread to grip her. As he tightens from the pleasure of her oral pleasure up and down his length, he pulls her crotch closer to his face. Willy has to taste her. He moves his tongue out of his mouth and licks her panties where they cover her moist entrance. Willy repeats the licking action a few times.

"Oh Willy, what are you doing?"

"Licking you."

Willy's hands are curled under her legs to hold her thighs. He shifts his right hand's position, so his fingers are close to her crotch. He moves his right hand and his spread fingers catch her panties, and as he closes his hand, the panties move to the side. With her pussy exposed, he is able to lick her directly, so he does.

"Willy, What? Willy?"

Willy does not reply to Elle with words. He presses his tongue to her pussy at its warm opening. With minimum effort, his tongue enters her.

"Willy, Ohh mmm," Elle moans in reaction. She feels Willy's tongue slide down her tight tunnel before she leans forward to move her crotch from Willy's face.

"Why did you move?"

"You know. I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, so he does this to you?" asks Willy, thinking he knew her answer.

"No, that was my first."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, but," Elle says shyly, in a low tone.

"But, nothing. Your boyfriend doesn't do it, so I'm not trying to replace him. And, you said you liked it," Willy argues as he curls his arms around her legs and pulls her back to his face.

"OK, oh...'til you... mmmm done."

"Mmm Hmm," Willy moans his agreement into her crotch. As Willy curls both his arms, his humming agreement sends new sensations up Elle's back. The action pulls Elle back to him and her pussy on his face. His tongue licks fully over the surface of her crotch as he says, "You help me, and I will help you."

"Help me WWhaat!!," Elle moans. As Elle asks her question, she feels his tongue sink deep into her depths. "Ooh mmm"

Willy rotates his tongue as he inserts it into Elle's depths and traces it over the outer edge of her lips. After a couple rounds of this rotation, he settles his tongue on her sensitive pink round-tipped clitoris. Licking and sucking on the pleasure sensor, he hums in the enjoyment of her taste.

During his rotations of orally pleasing Elle, Willy fully senses the oral pleasure he is receiving. He feels Elle's full lips sucking on his manhood. The sloppy sound he makes with her love tunnel is matched by Elle's oral abilities. Her soft mouth increases its pace on his steel bat. Even though he wants to continue receiving and giving, he is unsure how long he will last on his end.

At the point Elle has the entire length of the swollen steel rod in her mouth, she feels a vibration in her genitals. At first, she has no clue what she is feeling. However, when she hears the humming sound coming from below, she knows the vibration in coming from Willy's humming. This new sensation is amazing. She is unable to control her reaction, and she moans out, "Willy, hmmm."

Elle's breathing increases and her heart races. A feeling comes on her. Since she felt this before with Willy, she knows the new sensation is causing her climax to build. The coming of her climax drives her desire into overload. Losing her train of thought, Elle starts to suck harder on the cock in her mouth. Without thinking, Elle increases her pace and the depth; she allows the manhood to enter her throat. As Elle moans, she hears Willy moaning, also. She feels his cock tense, and she thinks his orgasm is building, too. She does not stop her oral pleasure, even though she knows he will soon explode in her mouth.

Hearing his name, Willy continues his vacuum on her clit. He moves from vacuuming her pleasure area into his mouth and tracing the tip with his tongue. With his hands on her thighs, he grips and massages her thick thighs and plump rear-end. When Willy hears Elle's moans match him, he moves his tongue from her outer edge to inside her.

Willy does not move his hips. He does not try to ram his swollen red-mushroom cockhead into Elle's throat. All the fry cook does is focus on his oral pleasure which he is giving. He feels his climax starting to build, but he assumes Elle will stop her blowjob when he explodes.

Willy has one main idea in his head. He just wants to thrust his tongue into Elle's love tunnel. He inserts deeper. When he is satisfied with his tongue's current depth, Willy withdraws for second before thrusting his tongue back inside her.

"Oh Elle, mm I'm...," Willy moans seconds before he explodes.

Willy feels the 'bustiest Boobers waitress' tense. Her moans are deep and low, and he feels a shudder. He continues his oral pleasure as his thick rod tenses. He feels his climax build then boil over. He moans into her crotch as his pleasure erupts from his manhood. Moaning as his cock tenses and fires, he feels Elle trembling and shaking with his moans.

As his cock explodes into her mouth, he understands two things. One, Elle is not pulling away from his spasming rod. The opposite, she is sucking and swallowing his thick manhood. And, two, while she is swallowing his fluid, he is swallowing hers. He continues running his tongue in and out of her trembling tunnel as she shudders and her insides grip his tongue.

"Elle, that was the best blowjob I ever had," Willy says once he felt her trembling cease, and he withdrew his tongue.

"Willy, you're ... umm. I never felt that," Elle replies as she swings her leg over his head to stand. Her legs fail her for a moment, and she stumbles a half step away from him. This stumble gains a slight smile from Willy. "I don't think you should do that again. Sit for a second."

Elle enjoyed his mouth on her pussy, too much. She feels guilty because it felt like he fucked her with his tongue. She has never felt such pleasure between her legs, before. The guilt causes her to not make eye contact with him as he sits up.

"Do you need help to your car?" Willy asks.

"No, I'm fine."

Willy stands when he notices her second stumble as she stands. His feelings for her are changing. He wants to ensure her safety as well as have her more. He stands pulling on his pants. As he walks to her, he notices her arms across her chest. To him, she seems cold and shaken.

"Bullshit, I'll walk you out," Willy says thinking, 'Everyday'. He wraps a jacket around her shoulders as they exit his office. With his arms over her shoulders, he leans down and whispers, "You're a sweet girl. You deserve to be treated as such."

8

Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday is the last day of Cheerleader Time at Boobers. For most of the kitchen staff, this is a wonderful and terrible day all wrapped into one. It's the last chance to see the waitresses in their outfits, but it's also the busiest day of the year. Since the kitchen is over staffed to handle the demand, this gives time for Willy to 'manage'.

Willy is standing by the bar staring at Elle when Janey walks up.

"Take a picture, Bossman. It lasts longer."

"Have a camera?"

"Jerk, so, why does Elle have extra tables, today?" asks Janey.

"Because I'm fucking her," Willy replies in a frisky mood. A glance at Janey's wide-eyed expression makes him laugh. "Relax sis, I'm only fucking you. She has more tables because she brings in the big spenders. Do you have a two-hour wait for the bar?"

"Asshole, be quiet about us, and fuck you. That reminds me," Janey replies moving closer and talking softer for the last part. "I took an early test, and I'm not pregnant."

"REALLY?" Willy asks excitedly.

"Hide your excitement, jerk. I'm starting to think your slips weren't 'accidents'."

"Janey, you have a customer," answers Willy avoiding her observation. His eyes watch her plump round ass walk away from him. He moves his attention out to the restaurant. Elle is nowhere to be seen.

Willy's attention turns to the Orient. To be exact, he looks over at Lucy Lee. Lucy is the other waitress to gain Willy's and other's attention. When Elle is off, Lucy is the popular waitress. She has been a waitress at Boobers for two years, and she almost won Elle's 'Bustiest Waitress' title.

Willy watches at a distance as Lucy enchants her customers. Her long black hair, full curvy hips, and voluptuous chest mesmerize the two men. One man 'accidentally' drops his napkin on the floor and smiles towards Lucy.

"Sir, you drop napkin. Let me," Lucy says in stereotypically Asian -American accent. She bends at the waist giving the man a view of her cleavage and down her Boobers cheer top. She turns her face up to him before straighten and smiles innocently.

"Thanks ... um," says the man. He looks to his lunch partner with an arrogant smile which says, 'he thinks he's god's gift' to women'. He says, "Get me a Coke, Doll Face."

Lucy takes their orders, and her innocent smile remains on her face. Her long dark hair accents her delicate round smooth face. If it wasn't for her curves, customers would question if she was old enough to work at Boobers. Her complexion and innocent face make her look years younger and sweeter than in reality. When Lucy walks away to get the customers their drinks her smile turns to a flat glare of repulsion in two steps, she stands at opposite side of the bar pouring the draft beers.

In a subtle rebellion, Lucy holds her serving tray so both middle fingers extended as she returns her two asshole customers their drinks. Her sweet naive smile has returned, but her customers don't notice since their eyes are fixed on her perk 32G cup breasts. Her low-cut cheer top displays her valley of cleavage which does draw most men's glare. However, her current jerk customers do nothing to hide their open mouth drools when they notice a hint of her areola is revealed.

Lucy has a trick. She shared it with Willy once. To seal the deal and increase the amount of the tips, she turns away slightly to the side to withdraw straws stuck in her skirt, but as the straws start to clear her skirt, she 'accidentally' drops them. When she bends to fetch the fallen straws, she turns her back to her customer and bends at the waist, again. She gives her customers the million dollar rear-view.

Most people do not notice Lucy's petite waist, wide hips, and full round rear-end. However, when she bends at the waist with her ass in a personal view, it's impossible to not notice her small waist accented by her curved out hips. When she straightens and hands the straws from the ground to the customer, she asks, "Awe, shoot. Do you need me to get more?"

When the reply is, 'NO', she knows her manipulation of their emotions is complete, and the customer is guaranteed to fall in love and leave very generous tips. When Lucy hands the two assholes their straws, their expressions are an open-mouth stare, and each jerk is barely able to make enough sound to vocalize a 'No'.

"Great, thanks, sweethearts," Lucy says walking away from the assholes. Her hips shift side-to-side as she draws attention to her wide hips and plump rear as she walks. Lucy doesn't have to look back to know the two assholes are gawking. She walks towards the bar where Willy sits reviewing the 'inventory'.

"Having a good day, Lucy?"

"Yes, Mr. Willy. How's yours?"

"Better, now," Willy says with a youthful smile that his new sexual experiences have brought on. "So, Lucy, do you think you will get their phone numbers?"

"Mr. Willy, smooth talker. I will get both, guaranteed."

"Guaranteed, no way. I bet you'll only get one."

"Get one what?" Janey asks rudely joining the conversation.

"I just witness the darling, 'Lucy Bend'. Lucy has told me in the past, her move increases her tips, but it comes with being hit on," Willy explained. "Lucy insists she will get the phone numbers of the two guys at table 27. I just bet her she will get only one."

"I'll take that bet. What's the bet?" asks Lucy.

"If I win, you kiss me," replies Willy. "If you win, you kiss Janey."

"HEY!" interjected Janey.

"I'll take that bet," answers Lucy.

"Really," Janey says confused as her eyes move to Lucy's eyes.

"Yes, Mrs. Janey," Lucy answers with a sweet smile.

"Deal," exclaimed Willy.

When Lucy told Willy about her strategy to overwhelm her customer's emotion with her wide curvy asset, she told Willy about her desire for his sister-in-law. Willy was shocked at the time but decided to store this bit of information away for another time. The other time just arose.

Less than a week ago, Janey informed Willy that she brought a girl home to her bed. She was trying to impress and irritate Willy at the time, so she explained how she has brought women to bed with her husband, Willy's brother.

With this knowledge of both girls' desire, he quickly made the bet to entertain this afternoon. With his upcoming evening deal with Elle, he hopes to lose this bet. As Lucy waves goodbye to her two asshole customers, he knows he is about to find out who won the bet. Willy looks down the bar and calls Janey.

"So, Lucy, did I win?"

"Nope," Lucy answers as she unfolded two pieces of paper wrapped in twenty dollar bills. "Asshole one's number and Asshole two's number."

"Fuck! Janey pay the girl," Willy says smiling to his sister-in-law.

"You're an Asshole, Willy," Janey says walking around the bar towards Lucy.

"I know, but wait," Willy says reaching for the bell that hung on the wall. He rings the bell to draw the restaurant's attention. "Ladies and Gentlemen, your gracious Boobers management has ensured a better halftime show."

As Willy draws the attention of the entire restaurant towards the bar, both Lucy and Janey move closer together. Both ladies have their arms around each other's waist and sides. When Willy announces the entertainment, the two girls turn to him and raise their middle finger in his direction.

After giving Willy the finger, Lucy and Janey lock eyes and lean in close. As their lips press together, the restaurant erupts in applause and cheers. When the two girls continue the kiss and it turns passionate, hooting feels the air.

Then, the two girls explore each other's mouths with their tongue, and they explore each other's bodies with their hands. This increased sexual action causes the restaurant to almost go silent. Once the two girls end their intimate embrace, the restaurant's applause erupts to a higher octave than before. Cheering and encouragement continue to fill the air.

9

"Why did Lucy and Janey make-out?" Elle asks sitting next to Willy on his couch. She has his steel rod in her hand and is slowly stroking it.

"Janey lost a bet."

"A bet! Really? What was the bet?"

"Something about Lucy getting a customer's phone number. Did you like watching it?" Willy asks with a slight smile on his face. He notices a tone of excitement in Elle's voice when she asked.

"I don't know, maybe," Elle answers. However, the true answer is how she is squeezing the stiff bat in her hand.

"Well," Willy says letting out a moan. "I can ask Lucy to make a bet with you."

"Ah, hush. Don't be silly, Willy," Elle says giggling. As she slightly smiles and giggles in her denial, she removes her hand from the cock and gently smacks Willy's chest playfully. "I can't do that."

Willy places his hand on her wrist and pulls her hand up his chest and moves her closer to him. As her lips move closer to his lips, he kisses her. The two lovers part their lips in a relaxed kiss. They merge their lips together in a wrestle of passionate expression. The intensity increases over minutes, but to the lovers, it seems like seconds. When they separate, both are breathing in deep heavy breaths and flushed red in the face.

Elle's eyes lock on Willy's as she shifts in her seat. She kneels on the couch with her knees together. She leans over his lap and places her left hand on the couch's armrest on the opposite side from where she sits. Then, her free hand grabs his steel rod as her lips move closer and wrap around his swollen cockhead. Her new position presses her heavenly chest against his thigh.