Boobers Waitress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo.. mmnm, Elle," Willy moans as he feels her lips hold his head. Then, she moves and his manhood penetrates her mouth. "Elle, let me put it inside you."

"Ahh Uugghh," Elle sighs around his cock. The moan vibrates the cock in her mouth as she moves her lips back to the tip to release him. "We can't Willy. Just this."

"Ok... OK! You're so fucking hot, Elle," Willy says his right-hand moves to lie on her lower back. As Elle leans down to resume her oral skills, his hand slides to her plump rear.

Taking a moment to think as Elle progresses with her pleasure, Willy is amazed how at ease Elle has become being sexually active with him. When her shift ended, Elle came to his office. After locking the door, she sat on his couch and talked about her day. Before he knew it, and with no effort, he was sitting next to her and had his pants around his ankles. Now, as Elle tightens her grip and continues to piston her head up and down his shaft, Willy moves his hand to her ass and under her short cheerleader skirt.

When his finger traces over her warm pleasure spot, he presses his finger to her tunnel through her panties. He starts to think, 'if I can't slide my dick inside her, I want my finger to feel her depths. The idea of pleasuring the 'bustiest' waitress at Boobers, again, fills his thoughts.

When Willy leans a bit closer his fingers slide under her panties, he smells her sweet tropical shampoo as his nose is close to her blond silky hair. He kisses the tip of her ear and whispers, "I'm gonna finger fuck you."

"Mmmmm Will..eey," Elle signed and pleaded. Her moan of his name has a level of objection to it, but she makes no effort to stop him. The opposite, her increase suction on his swollen member encourages him to continue.

When his ring-finger caresses her dripping entrance, he hears the second moan escape from her lips. Then, as his finger penetrates her love tunnel, a heavier deep breath moan escapes Elle's lips.

Willy shifts his hand to reach up from under her. He slides his hand into her panties and rubs his middle and index finger over her moist entrance. After stimulating her private area, he sinks his middle finger in her. He moans from the sensation of her continuing blowjob and from the feeling of her tight love tunnel around his finger.

"Ooo.. mmmgh OOo," Elle moans around his stiff manhood.

Willy starts to finger fuck her. He matches his finger insertion to the rhythm of her mouth on his tool. As her moans increase, he increases his finger's pace. Surprisingly, he notices her pace increases, too.

"Man, Elle... I'm close. I need to fuck you."

"Mhhn nNo..umm," Elle mumbled.

"Then, I will fuck you more with my fingers," Willy says as he slides his index finger inside her with his other finger. Willy figures if he can't stretch her with his cock, then. "Fuck, you're tight."

"Too bbb iggg," Elle says around his cock.

"Shit, wait until I fuck you," Willy says increasing his finger's pace. Her full lips and tight pussy are making his climax boil. "I'm gonna cum, Elle. Fuck, I'mmm."

Elle is moving her hand up and down the bottom of his shaft while her lips move back and forth over the top half. When she feels Willy insert his second finger, she feels a deep sensation build. She has felt this sensation before, but only twice. She is amazed the only times a guy has made her cum, it was Willy.

As her passionate private area stretches and her orgasm starts to come, she moans around the dick in her mouth, "Too bbb iggg." When she continues her fellatio, she feels the dick swell and starts to pulse. As the finger inside her continues to piston back and forth, she feels her climax reach its peak. Then, she feels the cock swell, and she knows what's about to happen.

Elle, for some reason, for the second time, continues her dick sucking knowing he is about to finish. She knows her mouth is about to be filled with Willy's thick fluid, but she wants him to fill her mouth. She hated the first time he made her swallow his seed, and prior to his intrusion in her mouth, she never let a boyfriend finish in her mouth. However, now, she is waiting and wanting to feel the thick steel pole explode in her mouth. She wants to know she made it happen.

The way Willy wants her, desires her, and touches her; she has never felt this before. Before she knew it was happening, she is starting to enjoy being with him. When she feels him lift his rear-end off the couch and his manhood is pushed farther in her mouth, she knows he is cumming, Elle ceases her movement and holds the base of his cock tight in her hand. When she releases her grip slightly, her tongue is blasted with his first load of semen.

"Agghh ...Ooh gggrrr," Willy moans deeply and low as his balls empty into Elle's waiting mouth. He curves his fingers at the point his cock starts to squirt. His fingers rub her love tunnel's wall. He stimulates the spot he touched before to make her climax.

Swallowing the first blast, Elle starts to breathe heavy. The finger inside her is rubbing the spot that gave her the first orgasm. His finger is pressing the spot and moving slightly over it. As she tastes and swallows the next blast firing in her mouth, she starts to shudder and breathe heavier. Opening her mouth to breathe as her climax builds then boils over; the last shot of man fluid enters her mouth and spills out over the tool between her lips.

Elle sinks her backside down onto Willy's finger and shivers. She closes her lips and squeals with delight as her body tenses and pulses on its own. The pleasure races over her skin and makes her feel cool with delight. Once the wonderful sensation passes, she tells Willy, "Thanks."

Hearing her say, 'Thanks', Willy knows her pleasure has ended. Also, he knows, she wants him to pull his fingers out. He does, and both lovers sit next to each other. Willy's arm is now around Elle's shoulder. They both breathe and catch their breaths.

A few minutes later

"William, I'm going home for two weeks before school starts."

"William?"

"Yes, to me now, you're Will or would you rather William."

"William sounds hot," Willy answers. "Why, Will or William?"

"Things are different between us, now. William sounds more boyfriend material."

"So, we are going to date?"

"I didn't say that," Elle answers. "I still have a boyfriend, but things are different."

"Can I call or text you while you're gone?" asks Willy.

"Sure, hand me your phone."

Willy turns to the table next to the couch. He grabs his iPhone, unlocks it, and hands it to Elle.

Elle enters her phone number into his contacts and sends herself a 'Hi" text, so she has his number, too. Later, Willy changes her contact name to Elle 'bustiest' Texas.

To be continued...