Boobers Waitress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just saying because of your picture. Sorry," Willy quickly apologized. "And you did just send me a picture of your breasts. Guess What?"

"What?"

"I miss you. I enjoy seeing you," replies Willy.

"Aww bae, I miss you, too. Jeez, it's been stressful."

"Did you get a car?"

"I know, seriously. Not yet. I only came home for that, duh," rants Elle.

"Want to hear something crazy?" Willy asks ignoring her rant.

"Oh my, yes. What?"

"I have a roommate."

"Totally? Do I know him?" asks Elle innocently.

"Yes, and her. Lucy from Boobers," replies Willy waiting to judge her reply.

"Super, soo cool. She's awesome. I didn't know you were looking."

"I wasn't," explains Willy. "It just umm worked out. Been good so far. She cooked dinner." 'And, put my cock in her mouth,' he thought.

"Was it good? I should come over for dinner."

"Yep," Willy replies with her acceptance relaxing him. "Of course, but not until I take you to a fancy dinner."

"You're so sweet. I have to get some sleep. You going to dream about me?"

"I hope. Good night Elle."

"Night Bae."

4

Sitting on a bar stool, Willy feels a kiss on his cheek. He looks over to see Lucy smiling at him. He smiles back and turns to face her. Unable to hide his perversion, his eyes drift down to her chest. After glancing at her cleavage, his eyes move upward. She is smirking at him when his eyes make contact with her eyes.

"You know, boss man. You've seen me topless, but you're still a pervert."

"I know. 'I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam,' says Popeye," Willy replies with a grin on his face. "You OK with showing affection in the restaurant?"

"I yam, if you are. I'm not exclusive to anyone. Are you?"

"Not at this moment, but I'm hopeful."

"And, who's the lucky girl?"

"Elle," replies Willy with confidence.

"Ha, you wish. You go out with her; I'll let you fuck my ass."

"Deal," acknowledges Willy holding his hand to her.

"Don't get too excited, stud," smirks Lucy shaking his hand. "You have some breeding to do. Janey says it will be here, tonight."

"Here? Really?"

"Yepper, You and I close tonight, and she will stay to do inventory. With me here, it's the perfect cover."

"OK, guess I'll see you tonight," Willy responds lowering his eyes to her chest.

"Pervert! Don't forget, I packed your lunch tuna, hummus, and crackers."

"Yes, dear."

The towel under her back just warms the bar enough to stand it. However, the silky soft tongue licking her moist pussy helps to distract her from the cold. As she grips the bar's edge, Janey enjoys the pleasure Lucy's tongue is giving her. Not wanting to stare at the Boobers' ceiling, she keeps her eyes close.

As soft moans escape her mouth, Janey prays the curtains on the restaurant's windows block any spying eyes. If someone finds a crack and looks inside, they all will be in trouble. With the smell of the burnt grease from the kitchen filling the air, she feels a finger slide in her love tunnel.

With Lucy's tongue shifting to her clit, the finger sends new sensations deep inside her. The finger feels bigger than she would expect from Lucy, but she doesn't dwell on it. She continues to breathe deeply and moan. The finger's invasion increases her pleasure and climax.

To support herself on the bar's edge, Lucy has one hand on a bar stool and one hand holding Janey's thigh lying on Lucy's shoulder. With her mouth pressed against Janey's crotch, she slowly traces the pussy lips with her tongue. Lucy has always enjoyed eating a good pussy. Smelling the sweet scent of roses from Janey's perfume, she enjoys Janey's sweetpussy.

Now, as Lucy teases her tongue over the pussy lips at her mouth, she has her back arched and tries to focus on Willy's monster cock slowly inching in and out of her own pussy.

When he presses forward, the motion causes Lucy's tongue to sometimes enter deeper into Janey's tunnel. With the orgy now going on ten full minutes, Willy is able to sink deeper and deeper into her. Sensing his pace increasing, she knows her roommate is forgetting his load is only to go into the other pussy and not hers.

Following Willy's withdraw from her moist entrance, Lucy leans back and uses her ass to pin him to the other side of the bar's gateway. The trick has stopped his increase pace but has also caused his steel bat to penetrate far into her.

"Slow down," Lucy moans over Janey's dripping crotch.

Noticing he tries to push her forward, Lucy pushes back harder. Releasing Janey's thigh, she smacks the right side of Willy's hip. She hears his stunned but playful reaction.

"Fuck, dear."

With both hands holding Lucy's waist, Willy slowly eases his rigid manhood past her lips. His swollen cockhead opens her to him, and as he enters her further, he feels her stretching to accept him. Even though it has been a few days since he fucked her, she is able to accept his thick member with ease. Of course, the ten minutes make-out/foreplay session the two ladies had prior to joining him, may have helped her prepare.

Thinking back, Willy pictures Lucy sitting on Janey's lap. Both ladies were kissing and groping when he walked in the dining room of the restaurant after locking the doors. As the scene continued, Willy took a seat and watched.

Almost two weeks ago, the restaurant erupted in applause at the R-rated kiss Janey and Lucy performed. For this X-rated version, the audience would have blown the roof off. As their lips intertwined, Janey's hands explored Lucy nude body. After a minute of exploration, Janey's left hand found the underside of Lucy's thigh.

Willy wasn't able to see where Janey's hand went but by Lucy's moaning, he assumed her finger went inside of Lucy. As Willy watched the scene, his excitement and arousal rose.

Waking from his ten-minute memory of the X-rated girl-on-girl make-out, Willy finds his pace increasing. With his thick veiny cock sliding in and out of Lucy's pussy, he squeezes her waist with both hands and stares down at her plumb curved ass. He starts to thrust deeper hearing his crotch smack into her ass. Then, when he eases out, he is stopped from trying to continue his drilling. Not until he hears her say, 'Slow down,' does he realizes Lucy has pinned him to the bar with her round rump.

He attempts to push her forward, but her angle and ass keep him in place. He moans out in defeat, "Fuck, dear."

After a few seconds, he realizes two things. One, his dick feels awesome fully inside Lucy's gripping entrance, and two, he still can have fun with his hands. Sliding his hands up from her waist and under her torso, he grasps both of her voluptuous breasts in each hand. The heavenly breasts hang in a perfect full tear shape. Sinking his fingers into the full flesh is amazing.

Deciding to increase his fun, Willy moves his left hand to Janey's crotch. It takes a second for Lucy to understand what he is doing. When he sees her slide her mouth up to Janey's clitoris, he slides his rough middle finger completely inside Janey's pussy.

Then, with his steel manhood still entirely inside Lucy, he starts to increase his roughness on her right breast. As he increases his grip, he notices her moaning increases. Now, the devil inside her pinches her right nipple between his middle-finger and thumb. When he increases the pressure and pulls down, Willy senses Lucy shiver and growl low in enjoyment.

With his left middle-finger all the way inside Janey and his right hand torturing Lucy's right nipple, he sees Janey and Lucy start to shake and shiver together. He thinks to himself, 'Fuck! They are both cumming.' Lucy's tight tunnel is stretched, and he detects each pulse which he knows is milking pre-cum from his angry red cockhead.

The rough finger inside her has to be Willy's, but when Lucy starts to moan, the vibration starts to send her over the edge. It takes moments for Janey's climax to start to build. She tightens and almost feels disgusted that her rude brother-in-law is part of the most intense orgasm she has ever felt. She closes her eyes tighter and focuses on Lucy's mouth as her body starts to tremble.

Not able to control herself, Lucy starts moaning and growling. As her mouth vibrates on Janey's clit, she notices Janey is starting to cum. With Willy finding one of her pleasure spots, his tight grip on her nipple starts her own climax to build. She knows his monster cock is pressed at her womb but is unable to stop her tight love spot from pulsing on his tool. She thinks, 'Just one drop, and she could be knocked up'. She has to get him out of her.

As Lucy feels Janey and her own climax erupt, she swears she feels Willy cum inside her. She can't stop moaning out loud. As both ladies finally gain some control, Lucy says, "Willy, bad man."

"Shit, you both liked it," laughs Willy. "Relax, I didn't cum, but now it's my turn."

Leaning backward and removing his finger from Janey, Willy notices Lucy rise from Janey's crotch and ease forward from his manhood. Since he is no longer pinned, Willy eases forward just before the tip of his cock falls free. Pushing forward and back, he resumes fucking Lucy. He only gets a few strokes before Lucy turns and pushes him backward and causes him to fall out.

"Willy! You nasty white man," Lucy exclaims in her Asian accent.

Shifting the orgy to the closest area for her to kneel downward, Janey stands next to a booth bench and bends so her forearms and elbows rest on a bench cushion. With her ass high in the air and her head down below, she is in position to accept Willy's seed.

As his enormous dick starts to stretch her insides, she can't keep from moaning and cursing vulgarities. The words that come out of her mouth would send sailors running.

"Easy, fucker. God, I forgot how thick you are," Janey barks at him. "Not so hard, too."

Standing behind Janey, Willy rubs his fat cockhead over her slit. He feels his cock slide in her. With one hand gripping Janey's hip, his free hand caresses Lucy's ample rear-end.

When Lucy lays the towel on the table next to Janey and leans over so she can grope Janey and make-out, Willy doesn't know if it's to help Janey or him, but now, with his hand roaming over her butt, he doesn't give a shit.

"Damn, nice ass. I'm gonna hate stretching it out."

"You wish," Lucy joked. "No ass for you until you win."

As Willy increases his depth and pace, his index finger moistens itself on Lucy's dripping crotch. Then, starting to pound Janey, Willy uses his finger to lube Lucy's asshole and press his finger into her anus.

"Fuck, dating Elle is done. Your ass is soo tight."

"Easy with the finger, mean man."

"Fuck," Janey booms at Willy's harder pace. "Hurry up. Why aren't you done, Dickhead."

As Willy's finger enter just a few inches of Lucy's tight ass, he senses his orgasm building. He smiles and lies, "Lucy stopped me from fucking her, babe. I can go all night."

"Oh fuck...I...can't. Hurry up."

As Lucy moans, she reaches back and pulls Willy from her butt. She straightens up and turns to him.

"Leave my virgin ass alone, until you earn it, dear."

As her soft lips press against him, Willy's excitement is peaking. The idea of taking Lucy's anal virginity has sent him almost over. He moans, "Cup..C-Cup my balls, Lucy."

Willy decreases his pace so Lucy is able to reach under and tease his scrotum. When her nails press into the underside of his sack, he moans deep and loud, "Fuck... Fuck. That's it." As the pleasure erupts from his testicles and down his shaft, his monster breeding tool enters further into Janey's love tunnel and presses at her womb.

His hot white fluid streams out of him and down to its goal. Unknown to the threesome, this erupting floodgate has completed its task. With what feels like gallons of semen, her entire reproductive system is overrunning with semen and impregnation is guaranteed.

"Wait..Asshole. Hold it there," Janey orders.

With Lucy still fondling his sack, Willy remains inside Janey. The two roommates make out for a minute before Willy withdrawals and sits down. Lucy follows him and takes a seat on his lap. Then both observe Janey not moving and staying in position to guarantee she has been bred.

"Think a little rest, you can try one more time, stud?" Lucy asks.

"Will you use your mouth to get me hard?"

After twenty minutes of Willy fondling Lucy and Janey staying in her ass up position, the threesome ends up in Willy's office. With Lucy and Janey sitting on towels nude, Willy is checking off an item on his bucket list. He slowly moves his hips and causes his semi-stiff manhood to slide between Lucy's and Janey's lips.

Both ladies are basically making out around Willy's cock. Their tongues trace over the top and bottom of his dick as their lips occasionally meet. Especially, when only Willy's cockhead is between their mouths, both ladies are able to kiss. Then, when he leans forward, his growing rod separates their make-out.

After a couple minutes, he shifts to the left and watches his snake enter Janey's mouth. As he thrust into her mouth, he smiles at the angry eyes she gives him. He is only able to enjoy her mouth for a second before being kicked out.

Lucy takes a hold of his free member and strokes him slowly while she is able to completely kiss, Janey. After a dozen strokes, Lucy turns towards Willy and takes his veiny dick in her mouth. With Janey playing with her breasts, she gives Willy a decent blowjob for a minute.

"Are you close, Willy?" Lucy asks removing his cock from her lips.

"Hmmm, mmmm."

As Janey lies on her back, Lucy straddles her face. Watching her start to perform oral sex on his roommate, he figures, 'Only fair'. Kneeling between Janey's spread thighs; Willy resumes his task of attempting to breed her. However, if Janey knew her egg was already fertilizer thirty minutes ago, Willy wouldn't be getting one last fuck.

Feeling his cock drill in and out of Janey, Willy kisses and gropes Lucy while her pussy is being pleasured. He increases his pace and smiles when Janey starts complaining.

"Relax, I'm close."

It takes only five more minutes for Willy to cum inside Janey's pussy and Lucy to cum on her face. All three lovers are on their way home before too long.

On his way home, Willy receives a text, but this time it's from Lucy. It reads, 'Come to the shower when you get home'. Not wanting to upset his roommate, he follows her orders right after locking the front door.

Just like the first time the two roommates worked together to impregnate Janey, they enjoyed a sensual shower and a love-making session. When Lucy allows him to finish in her, she figures being her non-fertile time of the month and the fact he already came twice, she will be safe. However, tonight, Willy impregnated his sister-in-law and his roommate.

To be continued...