All Comments on 'Boobs!'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Great story! I loved it!! You're probably going to get a lot of flack re your category choice. Ignore the haters. Five stars and a favorite point!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

Great story. Loved how you started it.

Awesome setup. Glad she didn't just go to college and become a cumbucket like she said in the story. This was sweet and sexy. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WooHoo! JTP! One for all and all for one!

RedRoryEroryRedRoryErory8 months ago

Great premise, fun story, but could have used more engagement and feelings--both physical and emotional. Felt it came off a bit clinical, like a summary description of events; would have loved it more with deeper exploration of feelings and emotions, arousal, that really draws you in to the moments. I look forward to reading more from you!

Newt0351Newt03518 months ago

You said that there would be all this sex. Just saying then I gave him a bj or he stuck his dick in me. That's not erotic literature imo sorry.

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months ago

Interesting to read the comments by RedRory and Newt, I gave the story five stars. It wasn't what I was expecting from the title but I enjoyed it and plan to read more of regularguy's stuff.

LightninrodLightninrod4 months ago

Again only four stars, you need much more detail in the sex acts themselves. Read a couple chapters from my niece Rindi series to see what I mean about details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous