Boobs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly," I said. "Option B is better and safer."

"What are you suggesting?" Ralph asked. "One big gangbang?"

"No. I wouldn't learn much that way," I said. "I'm going to sleep with each of you. We'll have time to talk, and I can learn how to kiss, how to give a handjob and a blowjob, and how to have sex."

I reached down and pulled up some grass. I turned my back to them and fashioned three stalks into differing lengths. I closed my hand, hiding which was long and which was short.

I turned toward them, held out the grass, and said, "In twelve days, I'm leaving for school. If I take turns spending the evenings with you three, will I learn all that I need to know?"

"Yes," said my brother.

"Who gets to pop your cherry?" Ralph asked.

"I won't pick one over the others. I'll let chance decide. Step up and take a stalk. The one that pulls the long piece sleeps with me tonight. The next longest is tomorrow's date, and I'll sleep with the guy who gets the short straw the day after that.

"Twelve days means I get four turns with each of you."

My mates came forward and pulled a piece of grass out of my hand. The results were Romeo first, then Wade, then Justin.

^^^

We dried in the sun. I remained topless. It was empowering. Also, I had an annoying three-inch band of pale white skin across my chest and back.

My bikini had a tube top. The top had lots of ruffles that were supposed to hide the fact that I had no boobs. That didn't work!

College men would soon see me without clothes, I wanted to lose that stupid tan line.

We made plans for my education. We decided the lessons would take place in our old tree fort. We'd have privacy there.

We cleaned it and brought over what we thought we'd need: a sleeping bag to lie on, a light blanket, a lantern, towels, bottled water, etc.

Romeo went to the drugstore and bought three dozen condoms.

When I saw all the boxes, I exclaimed, "We can't possibly need that many!"

I was wrong.

After dinner for the next twelve days, I rendezvoused with my assigned partner. At our first meeting, we were dressed most of the time. I was nervous.

All of them asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this. Not surprisingly, Wade and my brother were more hesitant. I think it was a combination of concern for me and the taboo factor.

I told them that I was nervous and I knew this was awkward, but that I wanted to do it. The fact that they cared about me and we were such good friends allowed me to make this unusual request.

I told them I knew this was a big ask and I'd be eternally grateful.

They had no problems wearing rubbers.

All the guys had erections when they joined me in the tree fort. I could see their hard-ons pressing against their pants. It made me smile. I said to myself, "I must be attractive."

To my brother and cousin, I said, "Don't beat yourself up for getting an erection or enjoying having sex with me. We are humans, that means we're mammals and that means we're animals.

"Animals are wired to be attracted to the opposite sex. Let's let our basic instincts have free range. Males want to have sex with females, and females want to have sex with men."

That talk seemed to help.

The boys took things slowly. They were kind, gentle, eager to answer my questions, and willing to share their knowledge.

They talked about what a guy expected when you met at a party and what they expected would happen on a first, second, and third date. We discussed being in a relationship and the pros and cons of hookup sex.

We kissed and talked about kissing. We petted and talked about petting. We performed oral sex and had intercourse and discussed it before and afterward.

Yes, I did everything with every boy, even my brother.

I learned a lot.

One thing that surprised me was how quickly the guys could get another erection. I'd beat them off, suck their dicks, or fuck them, and, like the Energizer Bunny, their dicks would pop back up. They were indomitable!

They moaned and groaned as they came. I had them explain what their orgasms felt like.

I was jealous. I wanted one! But when we did the deed, a million thoughts, concerns, and worries filled my head. I couldn't focus on the pleasurable sensations until night number six.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" I cried out the second time Justin, and I fucked on the sixth night.

I came on my brother's cock, and it was a glorious thing!

He climaxed too.

We rested. He held me and asked, "Did you cum?"

"Yes!"

"I thought so," he said and beamed. He looked pleased and proud of himself.

"It was as wonderful and mind-blowing as you said it would be. I was able to relax, enjoy your kisses, your body, and what your dick was doing to me.

"I think it helped that you went down on me and ate me for so long. I was so wet and so ready. It was great!"

I kissed him passionately.

We did it again that night. I didn't come, but I didn't mind. I was learning how to have sex, what guys liked, and what I enjoyed. The encounters were everything I had hoped for.

The last six sessions were wild. We were like animals! We undressed immediately and went at it. I loved making out. I loved when they sucked on my breasts. I couldn't wait to suck their dicks!

I haven't talked about their equipment. For those that are interested, here's the scoop. My brother had a lovely cock. It's smooth and straight, and a good size. Good enough to give me my first orgasm.

Wade's penis is longer and thinner. It's perfect for handjobs and blowjobs. He fits easily into my mouth. I love hearing him moan and groan. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

His length can be a problem during intercourse. It hurt like a son-of-a-bitch when he banged into my cervix. He can't give me his whole cock in positions that allow for deep penetration.

One way we got around that problem was for me to be on top. I controlled the depth of penetration. Reverse cowgirl worked well, and yes, I enhanced it by playing with my clit and pinching my nipples

His lack of girth was a disappointment. He knew and picked positions that compensated. Keeping my legs together while we had sex made his penis feel thicker. My guess is I was tighter with my bits pressed together. We made this slight adjustment, and everything was fine.

We do missionary with my legs together. I liked being able to look at his face.

I was disappointed the first time he flipped me over and put me flat on my stomach. He pushed my legs together, put his legs outside of mine, and penetrated my pussy.

My disappointment evaporated, and I thought, "Mmmm! I like having sex in this position. I'm tight; he feels big."

Another reason I liked this position is it felt dirty. My lover can see my ass and my butthole. It also allows me to fantasize. I can't see my partner's face. It's easy to pretend it's anyone.

One last thing about Wade. I let him fuck my ass!

We talk about anal sex, but always in a joking manner. More than once he said, "If you ever want to try it. I'm your guy. A big fat cock will hurt. I can slide in and give you pleasure without pain.

"Yeah, right. No way," I always answered.

One night, let's see. It was the eighth night of my sexual campaign. I was with Wade. I had orgasmed with the other guys, but not him.

I happily sucked him off and swallowed. He gave me a beer to wash his spunk down. We messed around. When he got it up, we lay on our sides and spooned. He languidly fucked me. It was good. I had my legs together.

He is smart enough to know that his cock isn't going to wow a girl. He compensates with busy hands. His top hand was everywhere. He caressed my face, played with my boobs, and more importantly diddled my clit.

I had a great orgasm.

He got a third erection. We had sex reverse cowgirl style. I was enjoying myself. It's great to be in control. I dictated the speed, angle, and depth of penetration. My clit was right there. My hands weren't doing anything, so I masturbated.

Wade was saying nice things about my butt. He was touching it. That turned me on.

I was wet, sloppy wet.

I thought, "Now would be a good time to try anal sex." I lifted off him, grabbed his dick, and repositioned it, lining it up with my butthole.

"Uh," I grunted as I sat on his dick.

The tip went inside me. I kept pressing down and took more and more of his penis.

"Wow! You're doing it! Go girl, go!" Wade said, cheering me on.

"This is different," I said.

"Do you like it?"

"Kinda."

I impaled myself on his cock and moved so it sawed in and out of me.

I was grunting. Wade was groaning and telling me how cool it looked to see his dick disappear into my ass.

I rode his cock. I resumed masturbating, and the sensations were magnified three-fold. I had a tremendous orgasm. So did Wade.

I collapsed. It took a long time for me to recover from the powerful orgasm.

Wade held me and kissed me. I opened my eyes and said, "That was fun, but you can't tell the others. They're bigger, and the thought of their dicks in my ass is scary."

He patted my bottom, smiled, and said, "No problem. This can be our thing."

^^^

I can hear you asking, "What about Romeo? How was your first time?"

Ralph isn't the right guy for any girl to lose her virginity to. He's got a big dick! He isn't as long as Wade, but he's thick. He's thicker than Wade and Justin.

His was the first cock I saw. It was angry, veiny, and stout, and it scared the shit out of me!

"No! No way will that fit inside me. You'll rip me apart!"

Thank God he didn't laugh at me. I would have died. Instead, he embraced me and said, "I'm not going to hurt you, and nothing is going to happen unless you want it to. We don't have to have sex. We can just talk."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. My heart was pounding in my chest. I said, "Really?"

"Yes. Really. Look, I know this is scary. You've never had anything bigger than a Tampon in your vagina, and my dick looks a whole lot bigger. You're thinking a Tampon fits inside me snugly. How in the hell is something bigger going to get in there without hurting me?"

He looked sincere and spoke calmly. I was reassured.

"Remember from sex ed class they told you that your vagina is an elastic muscular canal connecting your outer opening to your cervix. It's elastic, meaning it's capable of stretching. It stretches to allow babies to be born, and it stretches to allow you to comfortably have intercourse.

"My dick is big. It's thicker than average, but no way is it comparable to a baby. The average baby is seven pounds and nineteen inches long. Am I close to being that big?"

I laughed and shook my head no.

Ralph smiled and said, "There's no question the first couple of times you have sex it's going to feel strange. The first couple of times you do anything it feels weird. Then you get used to it.

"You've probably heard stories that a woman's first time hurts or she bleeds. I'm sure for some people that is true. There are a lot of stupid inconsiderate guys that rush the process. All they care about is getting their rocks off.

"A man needs to be gentle and thoughtful. He needs to help the woman get ready for penetration with adequate foreplay. Kisses and soft caresses will stimulate you. Your vagina will grow wet with lubricant so you can safely have sex.

"Comfortable sex will grow into pleasurable sex. Sex must feel good otherwise why would so many people try so hard to get laid?"

"That makes sense," I said. I looked him in the eyes and asked, "You'll stop whenever I ask?"

"Yes. You are in total control."

"Kiss me," I said. I closed my eyes and leaned into him.

He kissed me. They were little pecks, at first. They grew in length and intensity. The butterflies in my stomach disappeared. I felt warm and safe in his arms.

Things progressed in an unhurried and relaxed manner. Somehow my top came off, and his kisses were on my breasts, not my lips. It was nice. He sucked my nipples. That was very nice.

I was in a daze. Everything felt good. I was naked, and he was kissing my pussy. He licked my slit and flicked his tongue across my button.

I sighed, moaned, and cooed as Ralph played my body like a Stradivarius.

A half hour had passed. My thighs and butt cheeks were wet from the fluid flowing out of my pussy.

Romeo lay beside me and kissed me. I tasted myself. It was tart and musky. He whispered, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, God! Yes. I feel wonderful."

"Do you want to go all the way?"

"Yes. I trust you to be gentle." I giggled and said, "My pussy is so wet it's drooling. Put your dick inside me."

Ralph put a condom on, got on top of me, and slowly entered me. The tip slid in. He had to thrust to get the rest of it inside me. He wasn't rough with me. I'd say persistent. My body's virgin tunnel resisted him.

"Oh! I feel you stretching me."

He stopped and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"No. It's a weird feeling. I feel full, and I feel the stretch. What do you feel?"

"I have a beautiful woman in my arms. She's a great kisser and has fabulous breasts. I love that she's responsive to my efforts, and her pussy tastes great."

I blushed at the remark.

He continued, "You have a warm snug vagina."

I felt my face getting warmer and imagined it was getting redder.

He stroked in and out of me. I'm not sure for how long. To be honest, the act overwhelmed me. Synapses were firing off all over my body. I was talking to myself saying, "His cock is inside me! I'm having sex! I'm no longer a virgin."

His breathing became heavier; his thrusts more frequent. He shoved his penis deep inside me, groaned, and froze.

"Ohhhh," he cried out.

I was confused but said nothing. My feeling of fullness decreased. Ralph rolled off me onto his back and was breathing deeply. His cock was not as big. He took the condom off him and put it in a trash bag one of the guys had stapled to the wall.

I lay there in silence.

His breathing returned to normal. His penis was soft and much smaller than it had been. He smiled at me and said, "That was great. How was it for you?"

"Great," I said without conviction.

He laughed, rolled onto his side, and kissed my near breast. He said, "Your dictionary must have a different definition for that word. I loved every second. From the first kiss to my mind-blowing orgasm.

"I know you didn't climax. Girls tell me that it takes practice. You have to learn to harness the good feeling welling up inside you. They describe the process as something that builds and builds and then suddenly bursts."

"I did feel things. Many pleasurable feelings. Too many for me to process. I guess we'll have to keep having sex until I learn how to climax."

We laughed.

We rested and drank beer.

Ralph got a second and third erection. I can't say 'we' made love or 'we' even had sex. That night I was there, but I wasn't much of a participant. I spread my legs and lay there as he screwed me.

Romeo was great. Maybe he was the right guy for my first time after all. He was attentive and gentle. I struggled to understand and enjoy the good feelings he generated. I couldn't have been with a more considerate lover.

^^^

I learned and grew in confidence, the seventeenth time a cock slid into my welcoming vagina, I was able to capture and concentrate on the good feelings my lover manufactured.

I came on Justin's cock!

It was as if a light bulb went off in my head. "So this is what the fuss is all about!" I thought. "

I orgasm every night after that.

I wasn't like the guys who climaxed three times a night. Well, I was with Romeo and his girthy dick. I was as limp as a wet dish rag by the third orgasm. I couldn't stand or walk.

I can still see him smiling smugly at me as my sweat dried and I struggled to regain my faculties. The proud look in his eyes said, "I did that to you."

I enjoyed my time with Wade. His dick was so suckable! After I lost my anal virginity, Wade brought a bottle of silicone lubricant to our next tryst.

I hadn't planned on having butt sex again. My asshole was sore after my first foray. Wade poured the lubricant on my hands and asked me to jack him off.

The stuff was amazing! It was super slick and long-lasting. My hands flew up and down his shaft. His cum spurted high in the air!

He said, "That was great."

"Yes. The silicone stuff is very slippery."

"You know, it's a great lubricant for anal sex," he said casually.

"Really!" I said sarcastically, seeing through his facade.

He grinned and said, "Yes. You're in charge. We never have to have anal sex again. I just thought to round out your education..."

"You bastard! This is our last night together. I'm intrigued and can't say no."

We had sex with the lube, and it was fantastic. He pounded my ass, and it didn't hurt a bit. I let him have my butt twice that night, and each time I saw stars.

^^^

My last night before leaving for college was spent with my brother. Sex with him was easy. I imagined this was what it would be like with my husband after we'd been married twenty years.

The excitement of the honeymoon period was over. We knew what each liked. We still wanted to please and pleasure them. It was the total package: good sex with your best friend.

I came three times on his cock that night.

Before our third time, I looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you. Thank you for doing this. This must be the strangest request any sister has asked her brother."

He caressed my body and said, "I never imagined we'd have sex. I'm glad we did. You're a great sex partner."

I smiled and enjoyed his compliment.

"I've grown even closer to you. Know that I'll always be there for you."

"JTP!" I said.

"JTP," he answered.

We had sex in the missionary position. It was lovely. He made me scream. I watched his face as he orgasmed.

What more could a girl ask for!

^^^

Are you expecting to hear stories of what a boy-crazy slut I was at college?

I'm sorry to disappoint you. I wasn't promiscuous. I did what I did with my friends, so I would be a confident woman. I knew I was smart enough to attend college. Now, I knew I was ready to date and that I wouldn't embarrass myself.

My goal was to find a boyfriend not to be a cum dumpster.

I went to frat parties and saw other girls go wild and debase themselves. They entered wet tee-shirt contests, flashed their tits, ran around naked, and sucked off random guys.

I did not do any of that.

A month into my freshmen year, I went with some girls from my dorm to a frat house. I was there to take a break from studying. They had free beer and a good sound system. My plan was to drink a little and dance a lot.

I've mentioned that I'm tall. Tall for a girl. I'm five foot, eight inches tall. When I'm hoping to meet someone, I wear flats. When I'm not, like this night, I wear high heels. Most guys won't approach a woman who is taller than they are, and the majority of guys are less than six feet tall.

I was having a nice time dancing with my girlfriends. A drunk frat boy came up to me, smiled, and danced with me. He was an okay-looking guy and a decent dancer.

The new me is a people person, I smiled back and danced with him. After our second dance, he leaned in and invited me upstairs to his room to suck his cock.

I declined and turned away.

He got aggressive and belligerent. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the stairs. I had borrowed a pair of high heels from my roommate. I couldn't get traction; I teetered and was about to fall.

Someone put his arm around my waist and kept me from falling. With his other hand, he freed me from the drunk guy's clutches. The frat boy fell on the floor.

My rescuer stood me upright and said, "Sorry, Darling, for being late." The stranger kissed me chastely on the cheek.

I was surprised and silent.