Boobs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frat boy stood and slurred his words as he said, "She's with you?" He had to look up at my guardian angel, who was four inches taller than the punk.

I'd guess my hero was six-two and a solid two hundred pounds.

The smaller drunk man mumbled, "I thought she was available." He stumbled away.

My rescuer faced me and smiled. He was tall, dark, and handsome. He said, "I'm sure you could've handled him if you weren't wearing those ridiculously high heels. My stepfather abused my mother. I can't stand to see a man mistreat a woman." He turned to leave.

"Wait," I said. I grabbed his wrist and said, "You can't leave mid-song unless you have a girlfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Me neither." I felt my face turn red and said, "I mean I'm not in a relationship. My name is Josephine."

"Brent."

We looked into each other's eyes. The song ended. He said, "Have I missed my chance?

"Not at all."

The next song was a slow one. He took me in his arms, and we glided across the floor.

"You've done this before," I said.

"Yes. Actually, I'm a superhero who goes around rescuing damsels in distress."

I laughed and said, "I was talking about your dance skills. Some many guys wing it."

He twirled me and teased, "Ah, Josephine. There's so much about me you don't know."

"Tall, dark, and handsome. A good dancer and funny. Nice." I gripped his hand tightly and added, "I'd like to get to know you."

He seemed surprised. He looked me up and down. I had on a short dress with a V-neck. I was showing a lot of leg and as much cleavage as I had.

"I'd like to get to know you. Want to get out of here, go to the quad, and talk?"

That was the perfect thing to say. The quad was a well-lit public space on campus. A place everyone would feel safe to talk to someone they had just met.

That's the story of how I met my future husband.

We talked that night for hours. He walked me home to my dorm. He didn't ask if he could come up. He asked to see me tomorrow. I said yes, and we had a nice kiss goodnight.

Our relationship developed slowly. On our third date, I gave him an excellent handie. He went down on me and ate me until I orgasmed.

After that, we were exclusive and banged each other every chance we got.

We married after graduation, got jobs, rented an apartment, and lived in the big city near my old home.

Life was great.

My old mates were doing well too. Justin, Wade, and even Ralph got married. Wade and Ralph lived in our little hometown. Justin and his bride, Jennifer, lived near Brent and me.

We often socialize.

^^^

Two years after my brother and Jennifer got married, they had a baby. Everyone was thrilled.

I got to see the baby at the hospital. She was adorable!

Brent and I waited three months before visiting the new mom and baby at their home. We were invited over earlier, but Brent and I had colds and didn't want to infect the child.

We had a lovely visit. I got to hold Zoey.

Jennifer stepped away to breastfeed little Zoey and put her to bed. When she returned she was topless and said, "Guys, are you disgusted by my huge breasts and nipples? After feeding the baby, I'm supposed to let my nipples air dry for ten-fifteen minutes."

Brent and I, of course, said it wasn't a problem.

"I thought you'd be okay. We've seen each other naked a dozen times. We've sunbathed nude, and we've shared a sauna."

At the end of the visit, I had a few minutes alone with my brother. Brent went to get our car, and Jen cut short her goodbye because the baby started crying.

I playfully punched Justin on the shoulder and said, "Look at you! Living the dream. You have a beautiful wife and baby. I bet you're loving Jen's tits. They're huge!"

"Yeah."

The way he said 'yeah' told me things weren't perfect. I looked concerned and said, "Spill. What's the matter?"

He bit his lower lip, hesitated, and said, "I feel like a heel for even thinking these thoughts."

"What? Tell me?"

He sighed deeply and whispered to me, "Jen and I haven't had sex in over six months."

I said, "I know a woman needs time to recover from childbirth. I thought it was okay to have sex four to six weeks after giving birth. How has this drought stretched to half a year?"

I could fathom going without sex that long.

"Her doctor has cleared her. I'm trying to be patient but...." He looked tortured. "She had some issues during her pregnancy, and her doctor recommended we abstain from sex for the last three months. Fine. The baby comes, and we're supposed to wait a month and a half to two months. Fine.

"It's been six months!" He looked exasperated. "Jen says she isn't ready. She's tired. I understand she's up and down all night feeding Zoey. I feel like a horrible person for grousing about this.

"It's not like we've ever been that busy between the sheets. Before she got pregnant, we'd do it once a week, and she wasn't what I'd called enthusiastic. She wasn't like you.

He looked embarrassed, comparing sex with his wife to sex with me. I thought, "Poor him. Poor her. Good sex is one of the best things in the world."

He continued, "I masturbate, but that's a poor substitute. I am considering hiring a prostitute."

"JTP," I said,

"What?"

"Just say JTP."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Justin, you were there for me. You and the guys helped me with my problem. You turned my life around, I met Brent, and things are great.

"Don't go to a prostitute. Get relief from me before your frustration causes you to do or say something you'll regret. I can tide you over until she comes around.

"Tomorrow Brent is playing golf. He'll be gone from nine a.m until two p.m. Make up some excuse. Tell Jen you're running to the store to get diapers. Stop by my place, and I'll fix you up."

"I'm not sure I deserve you, Jo. I'm glad I have you on my side. JTP."

I smiled and said, "JTP always!"

^^^

Justin showed up around ten o'clock. I sucked his dick and fucked his brains out. He came four times. I came twice.

We hooked up two to three times a week for the next two months. My pussy took a pounding. Every day that I was with Justin, I made sure I had sex with Brent.

In my mind, I wasn't cheating. I was helping my brother. However, I wouldn't allow it to come at my husband's expense. Brent was getting more sex than ever.

Jen agreed to see a shrink. She told Justin that she was diagnosed with a low libido. They decided to stay together. Jen resumed having relations with Justin, and he and I stopped meeting.

Six months later, Jen got pregnant and had a boy. She loved being a mother. She and Justin seemed happy.

Brent and I were at their place for the boys' first birthday party. When Justin and I were alone, I said, "Your two kids are adorable. Jen looks good. She has her figure back. Is everything okay with you two?"

He hesitated.

"Justin?"

"She says she doesn't enjoy sex. If it was up to her, we'd do it once a month. She doesn't refuse me if I ask, but she just lies there. Half the time she doesn't undress. She takes off her panties. I can fuck from the front or back.

"We barely kiss. I don't get to play with her boobs. There's no passion. She doesn't orgasm. I put my dick in her, cum, and pull it out. We don't cuddle. She goes into the bathroom to clean up.

"Sex is not very satisfying when you don't give your partner any pleasure."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said, and I hugged him

"Jen is a great mom. Neither of us wanted to break up our family. I throw myself into my job and tell myself the well-being of the kids is worth it."

He looked sad. Even he didn't believe that line.

"You're in a tough situation. Let me help. Brent plays poker with his buddies every Wednesday night. You and I could meet up. I promise the sex will be energetic, enthusiastic, orgasmic, and satisfying.

"You can have your family and have great sex. Just say the magic phrase."

He looked at me. He stared deep into my eyes and knew the offer came from the bottom of my heart.

He said, "JTP."

Justin and I met every Wednesday. I told Brent I had joined a knitting club that would meet on his Poker night. He thought it was great, I'd meet new people, and make new friends.

I bought a bag, knitting needles, and two balls of yarn. I never need to buy more yarn. Lucky for me. My husband never asked to see anything I made.

Before I had children, Justin and I would meet at my house. I went out of the way to make it fun for Justin. I'd answer the door naked, pounce on him, and we'd have sex in the foyer. I bought lots of lingerie, Justin usually saw it before Brent.

Screwing Justin was never a burden. We were good together, and the sex was great.

After I had kids, we met in various hotels under an alias.

We did this for thirty years.

^^^

Two years after Justin's second kid was born, Brent and I decided to start our family. It was an exciting time for us, we talked about how great having a child would be, and we fucked like rabbits.

A year later, I was not pregnant.

We went in for the tests. It turned out that I was okay; Brent had a low sperm count. The doctor recommended IVF. It was too expensive for us. I told Brent that we're young. Still under thirty. We have time. We decided to keep trying.

Our plan was, if in another year I wasn't pregnant, we would go the test tube baby route.

I called my posse and said the magic phrase, 'JTP'. We met at my place one night when Brent was out of town on business, and I explained the situation.

"So basically," Ralph said while smiling like a salivating wolf, "you want a repeat performance of what we did ten years ago. Only this time we fuck you without a condom."

"Yes."

Wade looked surprised and said, "Do you really want Justin and me to be part of this? Won't we increase the likelihood the baby has problems?"

"You and I having a baby isn't an issue," I said. "We are second cousins, and we could get married if we wanted to in all fifty states. First cousins can get married in half the states.

"As a mom-to-be, I've been doing a lot of reading about the do's and don'ts of having children, and I've learned a lot. The most important determinant of a child's health is not who is the father, but the health of the mother. That's why I exercise, eat right, don't smoke, and limit my alcohol intake.

"Here's an interesting fact, laws restricting first-cousin marriages began to pop up after the civil war. Many people suggest it had more to do with restricting immigration than a concern about the health of babies. You see, first-cousin marriages were common in Europe. It is still legal there today.

"People say 'Babies from first cousins have double the chance of having a severe birth defect. We can't allow that.' What they don't tell you is that the risk is still low. It rises from three percent to six percent.

"A forty-year-old woman's baby is ten times more likely to have a birth defect than a twenty-year-old mother, yet no one suggests laws be passed keeping older women from having babies."

Ralph said. "Close blood relatives, like fathers and daughters and brothers and sisters, shouldn't have children."

"You're correct," I said. "But Justin and I can safely have a baby."

"How is that?" Justin asked. "You just said..."

I held up my hand. He stopped speaking and gave me a questioning look. I said, "We all know that physical traits, like hair and eye color, run in families. Did you know that pregnancy conditions are also hereditary?"

The boys shook their heads no.

"They are. I wanted to know what I could expect, so I talked to my mother. Things like severe morning sickness, babies coming late, and even the size of the baby run in families.

"I wanted to know if I should expect a seven-pound or ten-pound child or if women in our family are predisposed to long or difficult labor.

"I learned more than I expected," I said and sighed. "Mom and I were sitting on the sofa talking. Dad was in the kitchen. He'd been drinking. He joined us and said, 'One thing you should watch out for is promiscuity. It runs in our family'.

"Mom flinched. I was confused. Dad was drunk and yelled, 'Your mother's younger sister was a whore. She slept around and got pregnant. She was too irresponsible to be counted on to raise her love child, so your mom and I took Justin in and raised him as our own'.

"Justin's not my brother?" I said to them.

"Mom answered, 'Technically, he's your half-cousin.'

"I stared at her. She looked flustered and attempted to clarify things, 'He's less than a first cousin, but more than a second cousin. What does it matter if you don't share a lot of DNA? To me, he's my son and your brother. He doesn't know any of this. Please don't tell him.'

I looked at Justin and said, "I'm sharing this because it means you could safely father a child with me."

I looked around the room and said, "I'm sharing this with you so you don't think Justin and I are perverts and that any child we have is doomed. It goes without saying that none of you can tell anyone this secret."

The three men nodded.

"I want a child. It'll be Brent's and my child. Ours to raise. You will be friends of the family and have no financial responsibilities.

"I'd like to have sex with all of you so no one, not even me, will know who fathered the child. Is everyone okay with my plan?"

They said yes.

"You know how this works. The sperm has to find my egg. I ovulate once a month. There's a six-day window each month that's considered prime time for conceiving. I'm hoping at least two of you can have sex with me during those days."

They nodded.

"Today is one of those days.

"I know my preamble hasn't set the mood for sexy time, and I'm springing it on you with no notice. You may have plans."

I took off my dress. I was wearing a sexy black open-cup bra. It lifted the girls; my nipples were exposed. I wasn't wearing panties. I'd waxed for this special occasion. I had on a black garter belt, hose, and fuck-me heels.

"I was hoping I could convince you to share your seed. We can make it quick. No dinner, drinks, or foreplay. How about a gangbang? I'll do anything to have a child."

I walked out of the living room into my bedroom. The room was ready. The bed was turned down. There were lit candles throughout the room. A bottle of personal lubricant sat on the nightstand.

My boys came through for me!

They marched in naked and with beautiful hard cocks. I smiled, poured lube on my hand, and applied it to my pussy.

I said, "I can suck one and stroke another while someone fucks me. To make it simple, go in alphabetical order. Justin, you're up first.

I climbed on the bed and got on my hands and knees. I swished my bottom around, and said, "Fuck me, Justin. I'm ready. Guys, I'm available all night. If you can get it up, you can shove it in my pussy."

The orgy began. I sucked Ralph and beat off Wade as Justin plowed me. My half-cousin came, and Ralph took his place. Justin rested, and I sucked Wade's cock.

Ralph filled me with cum, and Wade took his place. Wade pushed my legs together and fucked me. He was careful and didn't throw his whole cock into me.

I said a silent 'Thank you for protecting my cervix'. I would have said it out loud, but my mouth was full. I was helping Justin get another erection.

The boys took turns pounding me. Their recovery times increased. There was more one-on-one sex. I let them put me in any position they wanted. They used them all.

Justin and Wade came in me three times. Ralph managed two.

We crowded into my bathroom and cleaned up. Justin and Wade showered. They were going home to their wives. Romeo was separated at the time because he'd been caught catting around.

"Thank you, JTP," I said. "I have three more optimum days. Brent will be out of town. I'm hoping you can do me again and again and again."

They laughed.

"My schedule is flexible. I'm available for quickies here, at your place, or in the broom closet at work. I won't be wearing lipstick or perfume, so your wives won't catch on."

"No one's expecting me home tonight," Ralph said. "I could stay over, and we could have some hanky-panky in the morning."

"Works for me."

Wade said, "I could swing by on my lunch hour."

"It's a date," I said, and I looked at Justin.

"I'm swamped tomorrow. After work, Jen and I are going to a school thing for Zoey. If you want to come to my office in the afternoon, I could lock my office door, and ..."

I interrupted him and finished his sentence. "You could screw me? Great. I'll be there."

^^^

And so it went for six months. I tracked my ovulation, notified the guys about my best six days, and somehow we hooked up without alerting our partners.

The sex wasn't always great. I did orgasm sometimes. There were times when I was with one or two of the guys, and we could take our time, kiss, have oral sex, and fuck properly.

The quickies weren't all bad. There were times when we were almost caught, or we were doing it in a place someone might see us. That adrenaline rush made me climax.

The guys liked the gangbangs, so I scheduled them as often as our schedule allowed. At least once a month. Before our fourth one, Ralph talked about how some doctors hypothesized that orgasms aided the pregnancy process.

"How so?" Wade asked.

"You've felt a woman clamp down on your penis when she climaxes?"

"Yeah."

"Some scientists believe those contractions propel the sperm into the cervix, helping the swimmers get to the egg."

"That sounds far-fetched," I said. "My magical vagina is doing somersaults and tosses your microscopic sperm into my fallopian tubes." I laughed.

"I'm just telling you what I read. Not every doctor thinks that, but they do think that an orgasm can help. Trying to get pregnant is stressful. Stress can lower your fertility because when you're stressed you don't sleep well. You don't eat right, you exercise less, and you're more likely to drink, smoke, or take drugs."

I nodded and said, "I am very stressed."

Ralph continued, "An orgasm causes your body to release hormones that make you feel good. You relax. You are less stressed."

"I buy that," I said, "but I don't want you to worry about my orgasms. I am asking a lot of you already."

"Here is why I brought it up," Ralph said. "We're going to have a gangbang. I suggest we have a full-out gangbang like you see in porn videos."

He played one on his phone and held it up so we all could see. We saw a naked attractive young woman sweating and moaning and orgasming. She was getting DP'ed while sucking a huge cock.

There was little doubt the woman was overwhelmed with sensations and stimulation. I believed her orgasm was real.

"You want to do that to me?"

"Yes," Ralph said. "We'll be careful. We'll use plenty of lube. We've been having sex with you for three months. You've had gallons of sperm pumped into your pussy. I was thinking we might try something different."

I looked at the others and asked, "Did you guys plan this?"

They said no.

Ralph said, "This is all my idea. I didn't discuss it with anyone. I figured you've probably had anal sex. Everyone does it. My two ex-wives like it. They said anal orgasms are bigger and better. Sandy used to squirt when I took her backdoor."

I thought it over. I enjoyed anal sex. I hadn't had a dick in my ass and in my pussy at the same time, but I had fantasized about it. Brent and I do a version of DP. He fucks my ass, and I shove a vibrator in my pussy.

"Why the hell not!" I said. "I have a couple of conditions. We stop when I say stop. We use copious amounts of lube, and Ralph you stay out of my butt. Your dick is too fat.

"Let's start with Wade in my butt, Ralph in my pussy, and Justin in my mouth."

We lubed up.

I had Ralph lie on his back near the edge of the bed. I straddled him and put his dick in my pussy. I rode him to get warmed up. I leaned down, and Wade slid his lubed dick into my ass.