Boobs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was huffing and puffing, and I was also extremely turned on. This was some nasty sex. I called for Justin. He stood beside the bed. I took his cock into my mouth, and we were off!

It was harder to do than it appeared in the video. It took us a while to get in sync. Ralph and Wade had to take turns plowing me. One had to be stationary to allow the other to fuck me.

It was mind-blowing. Every part of me was stimulated. When Ralph wasn't fucking me, he was mauling my tits. When he wasn't groping the girls, Justin fondled them gently or abused my pointy pink nipples.

I never had sex as good as this! I came and came and came. I had three orgasms in a row. Ralph filled my channel with spunk. Wade filled my bowels, and Justin filled my mouth.

I collapsed. I was unconscious for a while. When I woke the boys were gathered around me, looking concerned.

Ralph said, "We were afraid we killed you."

I smiled and said, "You blew me away. I've never had multiple orgasms before. One bigger than the last."

"Are you up for another go?" Justin asked. He had a hopeful look on his face.

I chuckled and said, "Jennifer doesn't let you fuck her ass, does she?"

"No she doesn't," my former brother said and grinned. "I'd sure like to do yours."

"You can. I need a beer and to clean up. Wade, if you want to touch me with your penis, you need to start scrubbing it now!"

We tried a different position for the next round. Justin sat on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. I sat on his lap, facing away like I was giving him a lap dance. I squirmed and moved around, His dick was buried deep in my ass.

Wade stepped in front of me. My legs were spread wide. He lowered his body so he could drive his dick into my vagina. Ralph knelt on the bed and fed me his cock. I sucked and was DP'ed!

A gangbang is an amazing experience. Everyone is breathing loudly and moaning and groaning. I was in heaven!

I climaxed. Wade came. He pulled out, and Ralph took his place. I bounced up and down on Justin's cock since he wasn't able to move much. He cried out and shot his cream in my butt. I cried out and orgasmed again.

Ralph twisted my nipples and pounded me. My orgasm never stopped!

Ralph unloaded, filling my vagina.

I was exhausted and laughed. I slid off Justin and sprawled out on the bed. Justin cuddled me from behind. It was nice. We fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of ice tinkling in a glass. Wade and Ralph had showered, dressed, and were drinking cocktails.

I moved and woke Justin. I sat up and said, "Thanks for the fun and the cum, guys. I'm done for the night. I have laundry to do."

Ralph and Wade kissed me and left.

I looked at Justin and said, "Want to share a shower?"

"I need one."

We went into the bathroom. I peed like a racehorse while Justin got the shower to a comfortable temperature. We shampooed and washed. I grabbed his dick and said, "This was in my ass. Let me give it a second wash."

My wash turned into a handjob. The handjob turned into a blowjob, and I ended up pushed up against the wall and fucked roughly from behind. We climaxed and held each other.

I whispered, "I love you."

He answered, "I love you, Sis."

I didn't correct him.

I sent him home to his wife, put on my robe, and did two loads of laundry. I laughed and I said, "Dirty sex is dirty."

^^^

The boys continued to donate their sperm. The nasty DP gangbang became a regular thing. In month five, I let Ralph fuck my ass. I was surprised I could accommodate his fat cock. It was wonderful.

At the six-month DP party, they all filled my pussy with baby batter and fucked my ass. I was in bliss. I was transported to another world.

Maybe Ralph was right.

The gangbangs led to gigantic orgasms for all of us. I got pregnant. My husband and my lovers were thrilled. I had a beautiful baby boy!

^^^

Three years later, I made another call to JTP.

I explained that Brent and I wanted a second child. The guys were eager to volunteer. Every session was magical. Most included DP.

If I met Justin, Ralph, or Wade alone. They fucked my pussy and then my ass. You know, to make sure I had a strong enough orgasm so my vagina could flip their sperm through my cervix.

It was a happy and sad day when after five months, thirty days of glorious sex, I discovered I was pregnant.

I had another boy. Brent was thrilled.

^^^three years later^^^

I spoke into the phone and said, "JTP. My husband wants a girl."

I made the call three times, and the boys were ready to lend a hand. Well, actually, their dicks.

The sex was as raucous, and down and dirty as the other two times. It was more difficult and expensive for me. I had to arrange playdates or get a babysitter for the kids,

For seven months, I carried on my baby-making extramarital affair. It was difficult. I became adept at lying, sucking temperamental penises into rock-hard erections, and having sex in strange places.

I was bent over office desks and ravaged in restaurant bathrooms. I'd rent a hotel room and meet my lovers there. I got banned from one hotel.

They saw multiple men entering, staying an hour, and leaving my room. The manager didn't come out and accuse me of being a prostitute, but I was told not to come back.

The experience was exhilarating and exhausting. The gang gave me what I wanted, sperm, and requested what they were denied at home, hot dirty sex.

Am I the only woman in America having anal sex? I thought it was no longer taboo. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm just saying to you gals out there, you're not carrying your share of the load, and I can't let every man in America fuck my butt.

The boys came through for me again. I got pregnant and delivered the much sought-after baby girl.

^^^

After that, I lived a pretty normal life. I cared for my kids and husband and had a career I enjoyed. I saw the gang a couple of times a year. Our families would get together for holidays or one of Ralph's marriages.

Romeo was the first to pass away. He was only fifty-two. He never took care of himself and lived hard. He died of a heart attack a couple of weeks after he propositioned me at a funeral.

Eleven years later, my beloved husband passed away from cancer. The kids and I cried at his funeral.

That year, Justin got divorced, and we learned why his and Jennifer's sex life was crap. Jen declared she was a lesbian and had to live her true life. She had married Justin to have children and never enjoyed sharing his bed.

Ouch!

Two years later, Wade lost his wife to breast cancer.

There was a lot of grieving to be done. I and the others struggled with our losses. I was not myself for years.

^^^

On my sixty-fifth birthday, my kids threw me a nice party. Wade and Justin were there. As they were kissing me goodbye, Justin said, "JTP" and he slipped me an envelope.

I looked at it later, inside was a brochure for a fifty-five and older community, a key, and a short note that read, "Meet me at noon at The Spring Chicken."

I arrived on time at the restaurant. Wade and Justin were waiting for me. We placed our orders, I pulled out the envelope, and asked, "What's this all about?"

Justin said, "Our children are grown and living their own lives."

"I don't want to be a burden to my children," Wade said, "and I don't like living alone. Do you?"

"No. I'm rattling around in a big empty house."

"Come live with us," Justin said. "I've bought three units at The Reserve. One for each of us."

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"JTP. I'm getting the gang back together," Justin said proudly.

He explained The Reserve is a place for seniors where the community did all the heaving lifting. They take care of the exterior of your building and all the yard work, including shoveling snow.

He said, "It's like being a kid again. You don't have to worry or work. It's a playground for grown-ups. They have all the toys: a swimming pool, a billiard room, a sauna, volleyball, pickleball, and basketball courts.

"They have groups for everything: sewing, quilting, gardening, multiple book clubs, multiple card clubs, a singing group, and a band. They even have groups for poker players and cigar smokers.

"They have excursions to shows, concerts, and restaurants."

"That sounds nice," I said.

"It will be nice," Justin said. I bought us a triple."

"A what?"

"It's a community of townhomes, two-story houses that share a common wall. They are built in groups of two, three, or four houses. Our's three attached homes. We have a great location. It's on a secluded, wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac."

"The best part," Wade said, "is our patios open up to a common garden that's basically just for us."

"The JTP is back together again," I said.

We all had spacious, yet manageable two-bedroom places. They had a large master bedroom and a smaller one for visiting guests. The kids thought I was crazy when I insisted on bringing my king-size bed.

"Mom," my daughter said, "You'll be swimming in that bed."

I told her the truth. "I might need it for entertaining."

She looked at her gray-haired sixty-five-year-old mom, snorted, and said, "Yeah. Right."

We moved in. It was perfect. We left the patio doors unlocked so we can visit each other easily. The afternoon sun is great at Wade's place. Justin has a gourmet kitchen. We have dinner at his place and let him impress us.

I jokingly say my place is for dessert. We sleep together in my big king-sized bed.

They guys still like to see me naked so I sleep in the nude. I enjoy their company. With the skills they helped me develop, I can get them hard, and they make love to me.

Other times, we have dirty nasty sex. The boys spit roast and DP me. Have I told you how wonderful it is to have Wade's long cock up my ass?

If the kids knew what goes on in Grandma's bedroom, they'd be shocked. Sex is still fun. It keeps us young

I tease the boys that I'm going to start a sex club at The Reserve. I doubt it is possible. A lot of the neighborhood men had heart trouble and diabetes, and I'm afraid they can't get it up.

I have no interest in being with a woman or sharing my studs with them. The JTP has always had only one female member, and that is me!

^^^

"JTP!"

Did you hear that? That was my half-cousin calling as he entered my townhouse. I'm in my bed. Naked as always. I turn on the lamp so he won't bump into my furniture.

Now where did I put the lube? Ah. there it is. In my nightstand cabinet.

"Come in," I answered.

Justin enters my bedroom. He slips out of his robe and into my bed. I embrace his naked body, and we kiss and pet while we wait for Wade.

Wade is late, so we move ahead. I suck his dick. He nudges me. I know what he wants. I move, straddle his head so he can eat my pussy while I suck his dick.

We sixty-nined. It's nice. We don't rush. It takes time for us to be ready for intercourse.

"JTP."

Ah, there's Wade. We don't stop. He walks into the room. He's talking on the phone to his daughter as he lets his robe fall to the floor. From what I overhear, she's had a spat with her husband and wants to talk about it.

Her father is a poor choice. Any man is a bad choice. She wants to go over the situation in detail and dissect the minutia. That's not a guy thing.

I can hear Wade trying to resolve it and get off the phone, but his daughter won't let him. I rise, sit on Wade's face, and whisper, "Wade, your phone is audio only, right? You're not broadcasting pics of your dick or my orgy?

"Yes. Only sound. I never learned how to do video calls."

"Give me the phone."

He hands it to me. Justin is chewing on my labia. His nose is pressed against my anus. I like it.

"Hey, Janet. It's Aunt Josephine. Wade tells me you had a fight with Paul."

She started unloading on me. I wave for Wade to come closer. He does. I grab his dick and rub it while I'm listening to his daughter.

I say, "Aha" a lot to her as I let her spill and vent.

While I'm being a good Aunt, the boys work on me. Justin is eating my pussy. Wade is playing with one boob and sucking the other.

"Janet, so you're on your period, you had a bad day at work, and you picked a fight with your husband over nothing."

She agreed that was the case. She was mad, sad, and feeling guilty.

"Go to him, say, 'I'm sorry for being a crabby bitch', take off his pants, and give him a blowjob."

She talked more, agreed I was right, and ended the call.

"Paul's getting a BJ," I said and gave Wade his phone.

Wade put the phone on my nightstand and said, "Thanks. I couldn't resolve that."

"Did you tell your daughter to stop acting like a whiny bitch and blow her husband?"

"No."

"Sometimes a woman needs to hear that."

Wade grinned and asked, "Can I have a blowjob?"

"Sure. Justin, are you okay down there?"

I receive a muffled response. It didn't sound like, 'Your pussy is suffocating me' so I assumed he was okay.

Wade stood by the bed, I took his dick into my mouth, wet it, and massaged it with my lips and tongue. He moaned his approval.

We stayed like that. Justin worked on me, and I worked on Wade. When Wade was hard, I got off of Justin's face and lay on my side.

Wade got the lube and put it on his dick and my ass. He lay behind me, spooned me, and slipped his cock into my ass.

"Oh!" I moaned. I felt so good. He'd been in me so often it felt like it belonged there.

Justin knelt in front of me and presented his dick. I sucked it as Wade slowly pleasured me. When he got hard, Justin put lube on his dick and lay in front of me.

I raised my leg, giving access to my vagina. He drove his cock inside me. The boys DPed me. We moaned and groaned as we moved in perfect harmony.

Practice makes perfect, and the boys and I were well-practiced at what some call deviant sex. I call it another night in paradise.

After glorious orgasms and some necessary rest, we all whispered, "JTP."

We understood the code. 'JTP' means I love you, and we all meant it.

The End