Boobs that Dreams are Made of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Barker: What do you mean convinced? Your body had changed for real, right?

Alicia: Yes. But I was still under the impression it was all... I don't know, a trick of the mind or something. An illusion. Whatever the case, I was over the moon. So when I went home that day, my state of mind couldn't have been any more different to the night before. I was dreading that event so much, but by the end of it, it was like I was high. The dreamy feeling I'd had during the morning had sort of worn off, but I was still enjoying the remaining headiness--like the feeling when you're just a little bit tipsy and get that momentary boost of over-confidence. Even though no one had commented on my outrageous outfit or my boobs all night, every time I spotted a member of the public or another artist glance at them, I felt a weird rush of something resembling pleasure.

Officer Barker: So you enjoyed it? People ogling you like that? You know that sort of thing can get you into trouble, right?

Alicia: Oh... I know. And I knew it wasn't good. I knew the feeling I was having could not lead anywhere positive. But I'd also never felt as good as I had that day. Usually, I would be so worried about what I looked like, or worrying about what people would think of my pieces, but I just didn't care about anything. I was drunk off of my own body. And even at the time, I saw full well how ridiculous that idea was.

So by this point, I was pretty sure I had suffered brain damage from the sudden weight loss or something, so that night, I decided to make myself a big meal, take a couple of sleeping pills to suppress my dreams, and go to bed. I expected to find it a struggle to eat because, aside from my chest, the rest of me had kind of shrunk. But I devoured all of my dinner, quicker than ever. I was surprised at how ravenous I was. Then by the time I was finished, the pills were kicking in, so I passed out before I had time to clear the plates.

I had taken the pills hoping that they would give me a proper night's sleep, but that night the dreams only became even more real. The line between my waking state and sleep was blurrier than ever. This time I wasn't even dreaming that I was anywhere else, I was just lying naked right on my bed. The angels were back. They were carrying all of these shapeless lights. Flying around my bedroom and changing colours as they did. Eventually, they all converged and brought the lights down to my breasts and shoved them inside. The room went dark for a bit, but a second later, these two blindingly bright lights shone out of my nipples like laser beams and projected spotlights on the ceiling of my bedroom. The angels just hovered there, watching me, suggesting silently to me that I should take up my breasts. I looked down at them cautiously for a while, but then I felt the urge to do it. I grabbed my tits hard in my hands and--

Officer Barker: Miss Nguyen! Don't make me remind you again!

Alicia: Right, right. Again, I'm sorry. But you have to understand, my dreams really aren't like normal people's, I don't think. Ever since then I've never felt as though I really fall asleep or wake up, I just slip into the dreamworld and then out of it again like it's nothing more than putting on a piece of clothing. I'm sure I can't really be getting any sort of rest like this but... well as I'll explain, the dreamworld started to get really enticing after a while.

Officer Barker: Okay, I think I understand. This obviously was affecting your mental state I assume?

Alicia: It was. And I know for sure there was some weird blurring of my realities going on... cause when I woke up from that dream I described, I was completely naked, despite having gone to bed fully clothed. And once again, my boobs had grown overnight. Like a lot this time, like almost double the size. I'm sorry for all the fruit analogies, but like, picture two big-sized watermelons you'd find at the Asian grocery store, but like really soft and squishy and heavy, that's how big--

Officer Barker: Alicia, it's fine, I get the picture, just go on will you?

Alicia: Right... well the weird thing was how I reacted that morning. I should have lost it, right? Boobs aren't supposed to double in size overnight. But when I woke up, I wasn't upset. I wasn't even surprised. It was like... I knew that's what they looked like now. Or rather, something inside me knew. I thought back over the dream, and I did vaguely recall them being that size then, something about the angels and their little lights, they'd helped me grow them.

But it didn't take long for that feeling to wear off, because of course I had to start worrying about what I was going to do about them. I obviously had no bras that would fit me now, I was probably well past any normal bras full stop. It was also hopeless covering them up properly. Even in my biggest sweater, they occupied so much of the weight and volume of my upper body that there was just no hiding them. I started trying a few options, but none of them was in any way decent.

At one point, just out of twisted curiosity, I decided to put on a medium-sized white t-shirt with a band logo on it. Sure enough, it was pointlessly small--my boobs stuck out so much that you could fully see the underside of them--but it was also just ridiculously sexy. I'd never thought of dressing like that, but now with my nice flat tummy and monster tits, it was such an incredible look. Totally inappropriate to go out in, of course, and I knew that my next move should have been to take it off and find something more modest. But you know what? I didn't. And then I blinked, and the next thing I saw was myself stepping onto a bus with breasts half falling out of my clothes.

Officer Barker: I'm sorry, hold on a second. What did you mean by that just then? Did you have a dissociated moment or something?

Alicia: No, not exactly. I mean. Yes, I'm making it sound like I wasn't in control of my actions... I was... it's just... there was another me that would take control every now and then. Make me do things I wouldn't normally do.

Officer Barker: Miss Nguyen, are you trying to tell me that you think you may be suffering from multiple personalities?

Alica: Nooo, nothing like that. I see why you'd say that, but it wasn't anything I wasn't fully aware of. It was more like, I dunno, I was having a change of heart. I was leaving some part of the old me behind, but that girl was still along for the ride. I don't want you to think I didn't know what I was doing, because I did. I was more lucid than I had ever been before.

Officer Barker: Fine. I think I get where this is going, you were suffering from some kind of rapid breast growth, and you were okay with it. Are you able to skip forward at all? I still don't quite understand how this could have led to the way you are now.

Alicia: Yeah, I'm getting there. But here's the thing, you have to picture it: a tiny 5-foot Vietnamese girl with tits the size of overgrown watermelons, wearing a pair of hot pants, leather boots, and a t-shirt that barely covered anything. I was in no state to be seen in public like that, and I knew it, yet I loved everything about it. I could see the disgusted looks on the people's faces as I trotted past them, my unsupported breasts jiggling and wobbling around like crazy. I bathed in the stares people shot at me as I waited for the bus, the double-takes, even the honking from the cars that drove past.

Once on the bus though, I felt even more alive. Just like every morning it was rammed full of people, but I didn't attempt to find a seat this time. I just situated myself in the aisle and waited for people to be forced to press their bodies up against me. A few stops later more people got on, and I found myself trapped behind a woman, a skinny white lady, slightly taller than me. The space was so tight that my breasts had nowhere to go but be forced to smoosh up against her back. I couldn't see her reaction, but from her rapid breathing, I knew it was doing something to her. What I couldn't believe though was how it made me feel... The thrill of it. The idea that she was forced to feel the weight and size of my massive titties up against her back, and there was nothing she could--

Officer Barker: Uh, Miss Nguyen, what is this? This is all sounding rather...

Alicia: I know, I know. And look, I totally understand. I knew this was getting pretty close to public groping or something like that, and trust me, even in that state I knew it was inappropriate. But that's why I promised myself, no matter how good this felt, I was never going to actually do anything. I'm not a sexual predator, okay? If I derived some kind of enjoyment from mundane encounters like that, then as long as it all stayed in my head, it wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

Officer Barker: I don't know. It's a very fine line...

Alicia: I'm aware of that. But think about it, all it was this: me, an unfortunately large-chested girl, minding her own business on a busy bus during rush hour. My boobs need space too! There really wasn't any other way that could have gone, my feelings about it aside...

Officer Barker: Fine, I'll accept it for now. But just go on.

Alicia: Okay. So obviously I felt something on that bus. Something different. The way that lady had no choice but to press up against my breasts like that, it really did seem to generate some kind of excitement in me. But obviously, it made no sense. What kind of person would get off on something like that? So, like anyone would, I thought straight away: I must just need to have sex.

Officer Barker: Hold on, you're not about to describe another--

Alicia: No no, don't worry, just bear with me a second. So ever since college my sex life really took a nosedive. But remember Candace? Well, she and I have a little deal. Call it an open relationship or whatever you like--I'm bi, and she's a lesbian, blah blah blah. We made a pact in college that if we ever felt starved for sex--which was quite often for two horny little wastrels like us--we would be there for each other. I know it sounds unhealthy, but if you met her, you'd see, she's the kind of wild spirit who's so out there that a dynamic like that actually kind of makes sense.

So I rocked up to the studio that day with my brand new giant tits falling out of my t-shirt and immediately grabbed Candace with her paintbrushes still in her hands and said "I need to fuck you, now." So we do. Once I'd gotten her frantic questions about my sudden growth out of the way, we run off into the bathroom. It's still early enough that no one's around. We undress each other. Candace is beautiful, but she's like this crazy skeleton-woman, a former anorexic, so her body is so different to mine. She starts trying to eat me out, which is usually what I want from her in those moments, but after a few seconds, I can sense it's not doing the trick. So instead, I instruct her to touch my breasts. She does as I ask, starts going wild on the things, throwing them around so hard I almost fall off the sink. And... well, I do feel something. I love the way she stares at them, the glint in her eye, and how her bony fingers look while digging into the flesh... But for some sick reason, it's nothing compared to the arousal I got from the lady on the bus... I couldn't believe it! So anyway, a little disheartened and not wanting to let on, I allowed Candace to finish me off by eating out my pussy, and I do manage to cum, but--oh shit... sorry. TMI, right? Officer, I thought you would have interrupted me by now...

Officer Barker: Huh? What? Oh... right. Yes, Miss Nguyen, I do think this is... uh, extraneous detail. Is there a point you're building to?

Alicia: Well yes actually. Basically what I realised was that something had gone awry with my sex drive. I get painfully horny quite often, and usually Candace knows my buttons well enough that she's able to reset me. But despite doing what should have been all the right things, it didn't click. Something about my experience with the lady on the bus threw me off. I even re-imagined the scene while Candace's tongue was inside me, as absurd as that sounds. And for what? What even was that experience? It was nothing. All I did was press up my boobs up against some chick's back, and somehow that was enough to distract me from a genuine sexual encounter?

Officer Barker: Right. Well, I think I can tell you: you get off on being molested in public. It's not that uncommon, but it can be quite a dangerous desire to have if you don't explore it responsibly.

Alicia: But that's the thing. It's not that. I didn't just want some boobie-obsessed weirdo to come and grope me in a dark alleyway, that grossed me out just as it ever would have. What I wanted was sort of the opposite to that. It took me a while to articulate it like this, but deep down I knew exactly what would get me off--I wanted people to grope me without intending to. Without wanting to. Sort of like being anti-molested.

Officer Barker: Well hold on a second Alicia, that's still not exactly a good thing...

Alicia: I know, I know. But you just have to trust me: I was not about to force anyone into doing anything. I may have gone slightly mad during all of this but I had no intention of becoming a criminal because of it. No, I knew what I wanted, and I had ideas for how to get my excitement within the bounds of the law. All I had to do was find situations where people would have no choice but to touch my breasts. That's surely okay, right?

Officer Barker: You've really stepped into a grey area now I'm afraid. What you're doing sounds like some mixture of molestation and public masturbation, and that certainly is not allowed.

Alicia: Right right, well I had all the same thoughts, and yes, I get your point about public masturbation. It was... a bit like that, but I really don't think anyone was ever the wiser about how much it was turning me on.

Officer Barker: If you say so. But I don't think I'll be able to make a judgement about that until you tell me what you did. So please, go on.

Alicia: You sound surprisingly interested in the details all of a sudden. But sure, fine. So I knew already that crowded places--environments where people would be forced up against each other's bodies--were a sure-fire way for me to get aroused. So I sought out only the busiest buses and trains, I stood in lines at banks and post offices without any reason to be there. And I loved it. I especially loved the way people would try so hard to avoid touching me there. The problem was, with my breasts so big and sticking out so far from my chest, it was just impossible. I was inches away from colliding with something or someone at all times. A slight lurch in the train would usually be enough to cause the nearest person to fall into me, their body caught by the soft cushion of my bosom. And if they weren't too ashamed to speak after that, they would sometimes mutter an apology while trying to suppress their dismay at the size of the boobs they just inadvertently groped.

But the best places of all were concerts. I went to several that week, as my breasts continued to grow even beyond the sizes of giant watermelons. I knew that all I needed to do was get myself in the heat of the crowd and I'd be surrounded on all sides by people forced to crash into my breasts. It took a few tries to find one that was busy enough, but eventually I ended up in a show that was packed out. Even better, it was a concert for some all-female pop-punk group, so as a result, almost the entirety of the crowd were women. I was in heaven, surrounded by beautiful sweaty ladies, all of whom turned to watch with unease as the tiny girl with a ginormous chest pushed her way to the densest part of the crowd.

I imagine they all thought it was absurd for me to be right in the middle there at my height. And sure, I couldn't see anything on stage, but as the throng of women intensified towards the end of the set, I felt the encroaching walls of bodies start to bear down. The group of girls in front of me must have been intimately aware now that there was a pair of huge breasts just behind them, inches away from pressing up against their lower backs. They tried their best to remain at a distance, but as the night went on, there was simply no longer any room. Once I made contact, I was instantly transported into a state of ecstasy. I shoved my tits against those girls' backs, again and again, pretending I was lost in the intensifying sound of the music.

Eventually, the girls and my chest were forced together so hard it felt like I might be about to consume them inside my cleavage. By the time the band played their encore, a popular song that sent the entire crowd wild--I really lost some part of myself. As the girls bounced up and down, inadvertently gyrating against my breasts as they did, I felt this new kind of orgasm break forth. But it wasn't just the physical sensation of their bodies on my chest that aroused me. It was the significance of it, the wrongness. The fact they had no choice, and out of dumb politeness, were forced to put up with spending the entirety of their night out at a concert in permanent contact with a stranger's tits.

Oh, but the sweetest part of all was when the crowd dispersed at the end of the show. I watched as the three girls, who couldn't have been long out of high school, slinked off, trying their hardest not to look at the knockers they had been all but fucking for 45 minutes by accident... Oh... Uh, hey, officer? Are you okay? How was that? Detailed enough for you?

Officer Barker: Oh... Uh... sorry, I forgot where I was for a second. Um, well, Miss Nguyen, that is certainly an alarming story, but I don't think that counts as sexual harassment per se, so perhaps you're in the clear, legally speaking. But I fear we are far from done, because... well I hope you don't mind me saying this, but from the looks of you, it doesn't seem like your growth stopped there, did it?

Alicia: Oh, no way. That was just the beginning.

[Tape continues on the next side]

[Tape #3844 Side 2]

Alicia: The thing is, Freya--can I call you Freya?

Officer Barker: No.

Alicia: Ugh, well the thing is "Officer", all of what I've told you so far was really just the honeymoon phase in all of this. The concerts and everything, that all happened weeks ago. I did continue after that to spend quite a lot of time seeking out places to get myself off--finding ways to insert me and my tits into crowded places and have my weird little perverted orgasms. I still loved to imagine what people must have been thinking about me as they inadvertently felt me up. But after a while, it wore off. I enjoyed the thrill of how public it all was, but it was just too impersonal. I never got the feedback or the reactions I wanted. People were just too ashamed.

Also, there was another thing that complicated all of this for me. As you rightly pointed out earlier, my boobs didn't stop growing there. By the next week, they had doubled in size again. They had gotten so big in such a short space of time that I no longer even recognised my body in the mirror. I kind of didn't look human really. They were a stupid size. If I didn't support them with anything, they would hang clear past my waist and basically swallow up my entire lower body whenever I sat down.

Clothing was just hopeless--the only thing I could think to do was to make these sort of hammock things for them out of long pieces of fabric I found in the studio. I'd scoop up as much of my boobs as I could and then tie the fabric around my neck to support them. It made it easier to walk, but also made my boobs stick out so much you couldn't even get near me without touching the things. And that was the problem. My breasts were beyond any sort of reasonable size that a healthy woman could have grown. They were now very obviously a medical issue. And as such, people steered clear of me altogether. I was untouchable in a way. Sort of in the same way that people wouldn't stand too close to a disabled or elderly person, for fear of harming them. I could sense that that was how people saw me, and the fact that I was also very poorly clothed cast the whole thing in poor taste I suppose.