Booger

Story Info
A man, a woman, a hot-tub, and one large booger.
769 words
3.5
852
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

An evening of foreplay is the best sexual tension builder you can ever think of. A fund raiser at a local golf course was the perfect event to meet up with someone and have some fun.

If not for one night, maybe several nights of fun.

When I was picking up my wine basket at the silent auction booth a man approached me and informed me, he wanted the basket for his mother.

"Your mom drinks six bottles of wine?" I intervened with concern that his mother may be an alcoholic.

"No. I will give her one glass, and I was planning on drinking the rest myself." He laughed.

I liked his funny demeanor, and I glanced down at his fingers. No rings, and clean cuticles. (Sorry, but I look for things like this when I want to have fun with a man.)

"Your place for a drink?" I asked.

"I'll drive." He answered.

"I'll follow in my own car." I added, because if I don't like the atmosphere, I leave.

Ted's house was in the downtown area of town. He inherited his house from his grandmother. He had a home interior designer come into his house and update the entire house. I was impressed with the simple neutral colors.

His room was decorated in tans and browns and the bed was a big king size monster that beckoned for a good romping.

He opened the French doors that led out onto a large patio, and on the patio was a hot tub for two. Ted walked over and turned on the controls to the hot tub, and the water began churning, and my thighs began to quiver.

Hot tub sex. Fun, fun, fun.

I stepped into the bathroom and removed my clothing, wrapped a towel around me, and as I walked out onto the patio, Ted was standing near the hot tub holding a glass of wine.

"Did you open my basket?" I drilled.

"No. this is from my collection." He smiled.

I reached for the glass of wine, dropped my towel and walked over to the hot tub, stepped into the warm steamy water, and sat down with my glass of wine.

I sat near a jet, so I could get a rush of water on my clit. I enjoyed the rush of water, as I watched Ted remove his clothing and join me in the hot tub.

I immediately notice his girth as his semi hard member hung between his legs, as he stepped into the hot water, with his glass of wine.

We talked for an hour, learning about each of us like to fuck. I do enjoy meeting a man who gets to the likes and dislikes of fucking. Ted was honest about that.

I stood up, and walked over to place my empty wine glass next to his empty wine glass and as I slowly straddled him, we both began to giggle.

Honestly, I don't know why. I hardly ever giggle, but the wine, and the intense heat of the hot tub, was relaxing my senses.

His rock-hard cock slid into me, and I began grinding on him like there was no- tomorrow. He braced himself with his feet against the far seating of the hot tub and enjoyed me riding him like a wild bronco.

I pressed my pussy down onto his cock as his groans became louder and louder. I was near my orgasm, until I looked down at Ted's face. Ted had laid his head back on the edge of the hot tub, and I got the perfect view of the inside of his nostrils, and there was a large booger inside his nose.

So, I did what every girl does in this situation. I slowed my thrusts, and I indicated that he had a bat in the cave on the right side.

Ted raised his head, brought a finger to the right side of his nose, and blew. The fucking booger flew out of his nose and landed in the hot tub water.

"Oh, hell no." I yelled. I jumped out of the hot tub, walked naked across his patio, into the house and grabbed my clothes. I glanced out the French door, and he was still in the hot tub, drinking wine.

Now, I ask you: did he do that on purpose?

I heard his calls to return, but that was enough for me.

I went home, showered and relieved my tension with a glass toy.

After contemplating all aspects of Ted's booger behavior, I decided that he was just a man with a bat in the cave.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers