Boogie Van Ch. 12

Story Info
Colin finds more lust on America's highways.
1.7k words
4.55
10.8k
11
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Heading south on Interstate 5, it was a pleasant cruise, the traffic picked up a bit after I crossed the Washington state line into Portland, but once I left the suburbs and exurbs behind us, it was a lot less crowded, and we made good time.

When I stopped for lunch, I checked out what was ahead. Around Klamath Falls there was a KOA location, should be just right. It was about 4 hours ahead.

When I got there, I paid the fee and wheeled into a nice spacious lot, surrounded by evergreens. Parking, and climbing out of the van, I stretched, then set up attaching the water, sewer, and electrical hookups.

"Well, hello there."

I jumped, not expecting to have someone suddenly behind me, and spun around. I looked and then stared. A very attractive lady, with a nice smile, and lively brown eyes, was facing me. She was a well-built five-foot eight-inch brunette, with shoulder-length curls, large, full breasts, my eyes went lower, she was voluptuous, not fat but with a solid, well-formed body, a waistline that nipped in, and full, flaring hips, she had a classic hourglass figure. I realized that my eyes were locked on exactly where her pussy would be before I yanked my eyes back up. If she had noticed me staring, she didn't seem to mind, her eyes twinkled, and she had a small smile on her lips. I noticed her eyes dart to my crotch before she pulled her eyes back up to mine.

"We noticed you pull in, and we'd like to invite your over for dinner. I'm Janice Raymond, come meet my husband Paul, and our daughter Paula."

Following Janice, I noticed that wonderful heart-shaped ass, snugged in the seat of her shorts, her rump had graceful curves, perky and smooth, an assman's delight. Their motorhome was just behind the strand of trees that separated our sites. Paul was about 6 feet tall, broad shoulders, brawny, and fit. Paula was built along the same lines as her Mom. She was about an inch shorter than her Mom, she had big, luscious jugs just like her Mom, a slim waist, and wide hips, her ass cheeks were firm and smooth. Her brunette hair was the same color as her Mom's, she wore her hair long and thick, tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes went over my body, giving me the once over, then she looked closer at my crotch, and I saw her lick her lips.

Paul was starting a barbeque, and another T Bone steak was brought out, and 4 steaks were quickly sizzling on the grill. I went back to my van for a minute and returned with a bottle of Pinot Noir. Paula was 19, as I found out, but her Mom and Dad were cool with her having a glass of wine.

With baked potatoes, corn on the cob, toasted garlic bread, and rich, juicy T Bone steaks, it was a feast. There was a fire-pit, and Paul got a fire going as dusk descended. We sat around in the glow of the fire, and we talked about where we were from. I learned that they lived just outside of Scranton, Pennsylvania. Paul was 43, and was a bank manager, while Janice was 40, and taught 9th-grade math. Paula was 19 and was working as a receptionist for an insurance agency.

Oh man, if I had had a 9th-grade teacher as sexy as Janice when I was in school, I would have paid a lot more attention. I told them about living in Queens, New York.

l noticed smiles from both Janice and Paula that had a definite lustful edge to them. They also seemed to be moving their bodies to display them to their best advantage, and my cock responded. When Paul went to the motorhome to get a flashlight, both women stared at my crotch, licking their lips and giving me a hungry, "I want that" look.

When we said goodnight, I headed back to my van. Ten minutes after I went to bed, I was not surprised to hear a knocking on my door. I turned on the bedside lamp, it cast a soft glow as I got up, and headed for the door. I opened it, and there stood Paula. She was wearing just a set of red satin bikini style panties, her large luscious breasts stood up, high and proud, topped with stiff, turgid nipples. She saw my cock making a tent pitch in my jockey shorts.

She giggled, "Does that mean to come in?"

She grinned, climbed in, and cooed, "Coming over here, almost totally naked, was exciting, it really has me turned on!" as she reached into my shorts, letting out a low growl as she felt my 9 inches surge up to full erection. She practically tore off her panties, and the sight of her sexy shape, now fully, nakedly displayed, the one that turns me on so much, was laid bare to my eyes.

She purred, "Oh yeah, so big, so hard, I hope I'm the cause of that, I need a good hard fucking, with a big, hard cock. I've been fucking college boys, but they don't know how to do it right! I want a real MAN'S prick to show me how it should be done!"

She stroked the outline of my cock all the way back to the bedroom. She quickly lay back, spreading her thighs wide, displaying, her bare, smooth well waxed pussy, urging me on.

"Go for it, lover! Get your mouth down there, and eat my pussy! Lick my cunt until I cum all over your face!"

I was quick to do as she asked, and soon my tongue was sweeping all over her smoothly bare pubic triangle, licking up all the hot excitement her pussy was churning with.

"Yes, oh fuck, yeah, I love being eaten! Right there, yes, unh, right there, lick my cunt right there, lick me, make me cum!"

Shoving two fingers up her cleft, I surrounded her straining clit with my mouth, and she came with a force, pushing her gushing entrance tight against my mouth as I licked her to a shuddering climax. I rose up, my cock hard and eager.

Paula gasped, "I want you to slide your stiff prick up my burning cunt, and fuck me hard over and over! I want to feel your cock throbbing as it explodes inside of me, as you flood my cunt with a huge load of spunk, I want your load up my burning cunt! I know your balls have a big load, and I want every drop!"

Getting into position, I notched my cock against her and slammed the entire 9 inches deep up her. She squealed with pleasure as her tight cunt walls were split open, matching my grunt of pleasure from the feel of her tight cunt stretched wide and tight around my erection.

"Oh yes, that feels so good! Now put my legs over your shoulders, and fuck my cunt hard, fuck me now! Ram that big beauty up my horny little cunt, and fuck me until I can't see straight! Fuck me, and shoot your hot spunk up my burning fuck-hole, fuck my ass off!" Paula gasped.

I quickly complied, hoisting her legs over my shoulders. I slid a pillow under Paula's ass and thrust deep into her. The slick heat of her tight teen pussy squeezed and milked my throbbing cock. I clamped my hands tightly around the beautiful cheeks of her ass, lifting her hips in rhythm to the plunges of my steel hard cock into her churning cunt as I power fucked her, it was making my cock throb wildly.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", Paula gasped, "Let me have it! I Fuck me, fuck my burning cunt! I love being teased and fucked by your big, hard cock! Let me have it, slam my pussy! Fuck me, fuck my horny cunt, fuck my brains out!"

Her sexy voice, and what she was saying, was driving me crazy, I slammed my steel-hard cock in and out, in and out of her burning lust pit. With each thrust, she took my hard cock right up to the balls. She had a look of rapture on her face, she looked delirious with pleasure, as I power fucked her fiery tightness, plunging balls deep into her again and again. I could feel my nut sack tighten up, as my balls moved into firing position, and the spunk started to sizzle. Paula brought her legs around my waist and pulled me in as deep as possible. I felt my cock head nudging tightly against her cervix, bringing a long moan from her. She was panting and gasping, tossing her head from side to side as she writhed beneath me. I stretched out a finger and ran it up and down the tight pucker of her ass. I could feel the tight rose-shaped pucker of her ass hole twitching wildly, making her squeal.

"Yes, keep fucking me! I'm so close, I need to cum, and I'm so close! I can feel your big cock throbbing, let it go, I want you to flood my pussy! Keep fucking me hard, your cock is driving me crazy! I wanna feel you squirt! I want every drop you got! Fill my womb, I'm soo, I'm soo, Oh God, I'm almost there! Don't stop, don't stop, don't, don't, don't, yes, yes, yes, OH YES!!"

Just as she went over the edge, I shoved my finger up her tight asshole as far as I could. Her voice rose to a scream as she exploded, her pussy clamping tightly around my cock, spasming wildly. The tight hug of her inner sheath took me over the edge. I could feel the spunk surging up my shaft, and I rammed as deep as possible, opening a path to her womb, and I groaned with pure pleasure as my cock exploded, my sperm blasting out, squirting wildly, splattering her womb. We gasped and moaned as our bodies shook from the force of our climaxes, her pussy milking greedily at my cock, eager to suck out every drop as I emptied my balls deep inside her burning cunt. I flopped down, wonderfully spent, and she rolled against me.

We heard Janice's voice say, "You little bitch, you beat me to it!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers