Boogie Van Ch. 13

Story Info
Janice joins her daughter to sample Colin's cock.
2.4k words
4.51
17.2k
18
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers

I looked over, and saw Janice's wonderfully ripe figure in the doorway, she was wearing just a set of black, string bikini style panties, and I saw her hand inside her panties, gently caressing herself.

"We both had the same idea, and of course, my little slut of a daughter beat me to it!"

Janice smiled as she said it, and Paula cooed, "Well, I'm sure we can make that big cock rise again, with the right incentive!"

She spread her legs wide towards her Mom, and Janice seemed transfixed by the sight of her daughter's pussy, displaying the creampie I had just flooded her with.

"My pussy is full of a hot creampie, how would you like to clean my messy pussy? You know you want to Mom, I heard you telling Dad a couple of weeks ago, how exciting it was to suck his cum out of your girlfriend's hot cunt, when he had blasted his load into her. Was it fun to have a three-way, Mom? Did Nancy love having her pussy licked clean? Do it to me, Mom, so Colin can watch. Let's make him all hard again, so he can fuck you!"

That seemed to settle the issue, as Janice shimmied out of her panties, they dropped to the floor, and she stepped out of them. I enjoyed the view of her neatly trimmed nest of brunette pubic curls, as she settled herself between Paula's thighs. She ran her nose up and down her daughter's pussy, letting out coos of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, smells so hot, I'm gonna eat you alive, daughter of mine!"

Paula's pussy was indeed flooded with cum, ready to overflow. Janice quickly licked up the cum that was welling up, rimming her lips, then she spread Paula's lips open. I saw Janice lick her lips just before she speared her tongue deep into Paula's soft, wet folds, lapping hungrily at the mixed juices. Janice let out a loud moan as the mixed taste of my cum and Paula's juices flooded all over her taste buds. She pressed her lips against her daughter's labia, not wanting to miss a drop from Paula's cum filled pussy.

"Ummm, oh yes, such a talent for cunt licking, lick me, Mom, clean my messy cunt!"

Janice was moaning with pleasure as she hungrily sucked and licked at the juices, slurping and swallowing as she sucked the mixed fluids of passion from Paula's pussy.

Watching this display of mother-daughter lesbian action had made my dick soar up like a crane, god, what a wild, lust-filled sight.

Paula started to moan and pant as she got wetter and wetter, as her Mom licked every drop of my cum from her cunt. Now that Paula's pussy was churning with her own juices, Janice attacked her clit, and thrust two fingers into Paula's pink hole, creating wet squelches as she furiously finger fucked her daughter. Paula was moaning, gasping, humping her hips up at her Mom's eager mouth, until she shrieked, a gush of juices washing her Mom's face, as she came with a force, pushing her gushing pussy tight against Janice's mouth, riding the crest, until she flopped down.

Janice looked at me, her face a mask of hungry lust, and she growled, "My turn! Lay back Colin, I want to ride you like a cowgirl!"

I quickly did as she asked, and as Janice swung into position above me, I felt Paula's hand grip my cock, holding me up for her Mom.

"Umm, oh yes, Colin is just as hard and ready for you Mom, as he was for me. Do it, mount up, and ride!"

I felt the head of my cock now lodged against her pussy. With a low moan, Janice pushed down, impaling herself on my cock as she pushed down hard, burying my cock in one hard downward thrust. The heat and the virgin tight grip were fantastic, drawing a loud grunt from me as her loud gasp of pleasure joined in. The clutching heat was something else, as she paused, perched on my cock.

She growled throatily, "Do you like how tight my cunt is Colin? I had that procedure just a few months ago, to tighten everything up, and now, with the tight grip, sex is once again the huge pleasure it was when I was Paula's age. Tell me how good it feels, talk dirty to me Colin!"

I growled, "Oh yeah baby, fuck, your hot cunt is so wet and so tight, you're gonna suck every drop out of my hard prick!"

Janice purred, "Oh yes, that's what I want, every drop. My husband is waiting for me, in bed, with a raging hard-on. When I get into bed, I'm gonna tell him how good it felt to fuck you, how full of your hot cream I am, and it will drive him wild! He's going to ram my fuck-hole like a tiger, he loves to fuck my pussy when I have a thick load of another man's cum filling me up! Fill me up, fill up my married cunt, cream my horny married pussy, and give my husband the thick rich load he wants to drive his iron-hard cock into!"

We started out, as she'd lift up a bit, then drive her hips down hard. She moaned as she felt my cock head press tight against her cervix. Her gasps and my growls of pleasure urged us on, and she started to ride my cock faster. I could feel the muscles of her pussy gripping my shaft as she plunged up and down. I looked down to see my cook appearing, shiny wet with her juices, then being swallowed up again as my cock was buried between her tight lips, again and again. My gaze took everything in, my cock building back up, the sight of those wide, sexy hips straddling me, the sight of her big, luscious melons bouncing up and down, her grunts, coos, and moans of pleasure, mixing with the wet, juicy squelch of her fuck hole, was making my balls churn up a fresh load. I could feel the head of my cock press tight against her cervix, making her moan deeply as I was fully extended.

She gasped, "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, oh fuck, cream me, Colin, fill my married cunt with another man's sperm, cream my married womb, I'm cumming, OH MY GOD!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek of pleasure, as she tumbled into orgasm, I could feel her pussy clenching, convulsing around my cock as she orgasmed, the juices of her release gushing over my hardness.

I grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you Janice baby, gonna flood your hot cunt with my hot spunk, oh yeah, cumming baby, cumming, YEAH!"

She cooed back, "Yes, oh yes, fill me, flood me now! Oh yes, gonna cum again, so good, flood me NOWWWWW!"

Her second orgasm drove me over the edge, gripping her hips, I pulled her tightly against me as I bucked up last time, my cock head poised at the entrance to her womb. With a groan of pleasure, I felt the burst as my cock erupted, my throbbing cock squirted wildly, my hot seed pumped directly into her womb. She shuddered and shook several times, her tight grip milking my cock for every drop, her body shivering in pleasure as she rode the second wave of orgasm.

We stayed joined for a minute, so her pussy could milk me, I felt her talented muscles working over my cock, to get every drop.

She lifted up, and purred, "Mmmm, that was so good, Colin, you are a great fuck! Now, I'm gonna go back, and let my husband fuck my freshly creamed pussy! And just to make it even more fun, I'm going to go back totally naked!"

She picked up her black, string bikini panties, and put them in my hand.

"For you Colin, a little memento of our hot fuck! Are you getting back on the road tomorrow?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm going to be back on the road."

Janice cooed, "We are leaving tomorrow morning, don't leave until I come and say goodbye!"

I walked her to the door and enjoyed the moonlit sight of her bare backside, the sexy naked rump moving in such a pleasing rhythm, as she crossed towards her motorhome. I went back to the bedroom, and Paula was smiling.

"Mom and Dad will be fucking up a storm, and I won't get any sleep until they are done, so, let me suck you up, and you can fuck me again!"

Paula was quickly on her knees, grinning at me, and urging me forward. I stood in front of her, my semi-hard cock inches from her lips.

"Ummm, all wet and shiny, covered with my Mom's juices, and your cum, get you all nice and clean!"

She slid her tongue out, opening her mouth, and she swallowed me down, balls deep. She brought her lips together, and with her full lips gripping tightly, drew back, letting her mouth slide up my cock, her tongue swirling around my shaft, eager to clean up every trace of her Mom riding my cock. I could hear her mmmm of pleasure around my cock, as she worked on me. My cock took notice, and I felt myself reversing course, working back up to a full, stiff erection.

When she released me, I was once again ready, and she cooed, "Oh yes, all hard and ready for me. Now, take me from behind, I love getting it doggy style!"

On her hands and knees, Paula reached between her legs, parting her lips, letting me see the hot, pink inner entrance. I quickly took position and nudged against her.

Paula gasped, "Ummm, sucking cock makes me crazy. Ram me, Colin, just fuck me like a slut, ram my cunt, and cream me!"

I grabbed Paula's hips and pushed hard. Oh, fuck, her 19-year-old tightness was furnace hot, dripping with her juices, as I felt her walls part, clutching at me tightly, as I rammed in, balls deep. She growled with pleasure as I bottomed out in the hot, liquid depths of her tight pussy.

I grunted, "Oh yeah, mmmm, such a nice tight pussy, I'm going to love filling you again!"

Paula purred, "Yes, oh yes, I love it, a big hard real man's prick to spread open my cunt, stretch me out lover, drive your prick in, over and over, give me a long hard fuck, fill my hot, tight hole, I love it!"

Fired up, I pulled back out until just the head of my cock was in, then drove back in with another hard thrust, grunting as I felt the hot, slick tightness gripping at my cock again. Paula's ponytail was draped down her back, it was just above the swell of her ass cheeks. I put a hand around it and pulled back. Paula threw back her head and arched her back as felt me tugging on her ponytail.

"Oh fuck, I love it when a man pulls on my hair as he's fucking me doggy style!"

Paula was moaning and making sounds of pleasure as we built up a rhythm. I could feel her muscles eagerly massaging the entire length of my cock as I powered in and out, Paula was eagerly pumping her hips back as I rammed into her over and over, hungry for every last inch of my cock to be buried in the tight, wet clutch.

With the need to cum banked down, I was going to enjoy the ride for as long as I could. Oh man, the feel of her tight pussy walls gripping at my shaft, her moans and cries of pleasure, the obvious enjoyment of good hard fucking, was superb.

Paula took full advantage of the long, hard-fuck, after her first orgasm, she started cumming again and again, she went from orgasm after orgasm, the massaging clenching around my cock milking eagerly at me, urging me on to blow my load. I kept driving into her, finally feeling the stirring in my balls.

I grunted, "Oh yeah, I'm so close, gonna cum baby, gonna cum!"

Paula purred, "Oh yes, let me have it, cream MEEEE!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, as I once again pierced her cervix, she reached between our legs and started to play with my nut sack. I felt the eruption, as my balls let fly. Burning tingles of lust shot through my prick, as Paula's squeals of orgasm announced her peak, and my grunts and growls mixed with her cries of pleasure as my cock burst deep inside her, a fresh load of hot sperm being delivered directly into her womb.

We tumbled down to the bed, spent, I'd just been so well milked, and Paula flopped into my arms, gasping. We rode the afterglow, and I wondered how much Janice and Paul were enjoying themselves. As if in answer to my mental wondering, I heard shrieks of pleasure coming from their motorhome, as Janice crested to another climax.

Paula giggled, "I guess that answers my question of how long before they were done. It sure sounded like my Mom and my Dad enjoyed the big load you gave Mom!"

I walked her back towards the door, and she smiled, as she picked up her panties. She placed them in my hand.

"Just like my Mom, I'm going to walk back to bed stark naked, and I want you to have my panties as a souvenir of the hot fuck and suck we enjoyed.''

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her nudity tight against mine, and our lips came together, in a hot, passion-filled swirl of tongues, she moaned deep in her throat, and it took several minutes before we finally stopped, both of us breathing harder, her face was flushed, eyes dilated.

"Mmmm, Colin, you are such a great kisser. Tomorrow, I'm going to come over with my Mom, so we both can give you a proper goodbye!"

With a grin, she left my van, and I enjoyed the sight of her graceful, sexy naked backside as she covered the distance to her motorhome. I took the panties, sniffed at them, and felt the stirring, their panties were smeared with the lust juices of two very hot, sexy women. I tucked them away, and once I was back in bed, after being fucked so well, I was out like a light.

groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers