Boogie Van Ch. 15

Story Info
Colin's night and morning with Ellen.
3.4k words
4.64
7k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

The dim lighting was perfect, and I let my eyes roam all over her nude shape. Her nipples were puckered uptight, standing up stiff, topping her grapefruit-sized melons. I let my eyes trail downwards, taking in the flat plane of her belly, the sexy curving swell of her hips, and oh yes, she was a natural strawberry blonde, she had a lush pelt, trimmed just to a uniform level, oh man, I was going to enjoy getting my face into that hot bush.

I looked up, she was gazing at me, eyes wide, face flushed, and she cooed, "Oh, it just feels like your eyes made love to me."

I said softly, "Now, I'll let my body do the same."

I lowered my face to hers, and our lips pressed together, I could feel the warmth, then she opened her mouth to mine, moaning low in her throat as our tongues came together in hot lazy tongue-filled swirls of passion. When I broke the kiss, I started to travel downwards, her little coos of pleasure urging me on.

When I fastened my lips around her stiff left nipple, she purred, "Oh I love that, suck my tits, kiss them, lick them, so good!"

Eager to do so, her nipple became even stiffer as I licked, sucked, and kissed it, I nibbled gently at it, bringing a low moan of pleasure. I switched over to her right nipple, eager to not neglect either.

With my mouth working over her right nipple, she cooed, "Oh my baby, suck it, feels so good."

When I lifted my head away, her nipples were stiff, reddened, and wet with saliva. I trailed my way downwards, over her belly, through her navel, and lower still. I trailed my mouth through her strawberry blonde bush, her scent was fiery, musky, and I wanted to taste that essence. I wanted to tease her a bit, as I kissed around her bush, then gently parting her legs, I could see the pink opening, swollen with arousal, and I gently kissed at the folds. I licked up and down the rim of her pussy lips, enjoying the hot, musky taste.

Ellen gasped, "Oh my god, I feel like I'm on fire, stop teasing me, Colin!"

I let the tip of my tongue softly probe her pink opening, then I drove my tongue in as deep as possible, enjoying Ellen's long, drawn-out ahhhhhhh of pleasure as I stuffed my tongue up as far as I could reach. A rich gush of juices welled up, giving me more to taste as I buried my face between her thighs. I dined on Ellen's pussy ravenously, driving my tongue deep, tasting the juices, then I started flicking my tongue against her clit, which had risen up, stiff and straining for my tongue.

Ellen moaned, "Oh yes, keep going, keep licking my pussy, make me cum Colin!"

In less than a minute, Ellen started to pant and gasp. I kept my face between her thighs, wrapping my mouth around her clit, and letting my tongue go crazy on her clit. I felt her body tense up, like a coiled spring.

Raggedly, she cried out, "I'm cumming, oh my GOD!!"

I could feel her body begin to spasm as she grabbed my head, and pulled me tight against her pussy. She let out a shriek of pleasure as her orgasm bloomed full force, her pussy pumping out juices like a river, her body shaking and trembling as she rode the crest. I licked her gently as she drifted down, then I rose up, my cock was steel hard.

Her eyes locked on my cock, her voice a husky growl of passion, she urged, "Oh yes Colin, cover my body, make love to me!"

Eager to do so, I mounted her, enjoying her cries of pleasure as I penetrated, sliding slow and deep into her, until with a grunt from both of us, I nudged hard against her cervix, my balls smacking gently against her ass.

"Oh yes, unnnghhh, so deep, so hard, it's been so long since I've had a man. Make love to me Colin, make me warm sweetheart."

Her voice urged me on, and I started to pump in and out, slowly, deeply, not a fast frenzied fuck, but a fuck of two lovers. She wrapped her body around me, cooing and moaning with pleasure, as I took her eager pussy. Ummm, she may have been 55, but her body and her pussy were as youthful as she looked, I felt her pussy walls wrapped snugly around me, juices washing over my cock as I drove into her, again and again. Oh yeah, she was starting to pant, moaning louder. I felt my cock swelling up with urgency, nudging my way into her womb.

"Oh god, yes, oh feels so good, oh yes, yes cum in MEEEEE!"

Ellen threw her head back, as she thrust her hips up, eager for the deepest penetration she could get. The powerful contractions of her orgasm grabbed her, making her body buck underneath me. I could feel her slick inner walls clamp around me, gripping and milking at me.

"Oh yeah, baby, cumming, gonna flood you!"

I felt the bursting as my cock let go, shooting stream after stream of spunk straight into her womb, enjoying the tight quivering waves of her hot tunnel milking hard at me, eager to drain me of every drop.

When I pulled out, she cooed, "Ohhh, that was so nice. I needed that so much." As I slid down next to her, she continued, "My first husband was such a lusty, virile man, we were married at 22, and he showed me what a hot, satisfying sex life should be. Even after 25 years, we were still going at it 4, 5 times a week. With his skill and tenderness, I never needed to plead the old headache excuse, to try and shirk my duties as his wife. And with my husband, it was no duty, it was a pleasure. When he died, just after our 26th wedding anniversary, it was a hell of a blow."

Ellen paused, then continued, "After 6 years, I met one of the guys I knew back in high school. His wife had passed away 5 years before, and we dated, I felt some attraction, and he asked me to marry him. My second husband was such a weirdo. Instead of wanting to take me with regular, enjoyable sexual intercourse, he had other ideas. On our wedding night, he came to bed, climbed aboard my chest, and his cock was hovering not far from my face. He started to stroke it, letting out grunts and growls as he stroked himself up. I thought maybe it was just a strange style of foreplay. His cock was not a big one, not a big beauty like yours, Colin. He paused, and said, 'Now my bride, I'm going to christen you.' He started to pump faster, and he aimed it, I could see what was going to happen as I closed my eyes just in time, and huge squirts of cum splattered my face. He kept stroking and pumping and grunting as he painted my face with every drop. He slid off me, rolled over, and went to sleep. After a month of being 'christened', but not taken in the way married people should, I had the marriage annulled. His refusal to consummate the marriage was the clincher. Since he refused to have any sexual intercourse with me, it was an easy matter to have it annulled. And I was not fat, or ugly, I kept myself clean, well-groomed, whatever problem he had, was of his own making. He didn't seem too concerned either, he just packed up and left. That was a year ago, and good riddance, I say."

I replied, "Jeez, what a nut case. If he couldn't make love to a woman as hot, sexy, and desirable as you Ellen, he really was a sad sack."

I could see the glow from her eyes, as she purred, "Oh Colin, you do wonders for my ego. Stay with me you sweet man, all night, I miss having a warm, sexy man to wake up to, could you spoon me, sweet Colin?"

I said softly, "Ellen, it will be my pleasure."

She rolled on to her side and purred as I slid in behind her, wrapping my arm over her side, and gently pulling her close to me. Soon after I heard her breathing change over to the slow, steady cadence of sleep, I joined her.

I felt sleep tatter, as I rose to wakefulness. I felt Ellen's body next to mine, and I looked over her shoulder, it was 9 AM. Ummm, the feel of her soft, warm nude body against me, got my lust going. She was still sleeping, I was going to give her my special wake-up call.

I slid out from under her, slid a pillow in where I had been, and gently rolled her onto it. It perched her ass and hips up, perfect. I gently parted her legs, and slid in, my mouth leading the way. Letting my tongue go, I burrowed into her pussy from behind, licking her, hearing her breath start to become less regular. She rose up to wakefulness, and I felt a gush of juices and a long, purr of pleasure as she felt what I was doing.

"Mmmm, oh that feels so good, I love being licked."

Ellen spread her legs further apart, and her pussy lips were red and swollen with sexual excitement. I went after her churning heat with a force, eager to bring her off. Her breathing was coming in sharp gasps, and I felt the hard bump of her clit, eager to join the fun. I started to tongue-lash at her clit, and she started to grunt and moan louder.

"Oh my god, I love being eaten, oh you sweet man, gonna, oh yes, gonna do it, cumming, oh yes, yes, DAMMMMMMMMMM!"

Her voice rose up, she screamed and thrashed about, her pussy pushing a rush of juices against my face as her body convulsed in ecstasy. As her orgasm rode through her and started to ebb, I pulled back, and she went to hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder with a lusty smile, she saw my cock, a rock-hard morning erection, needing her.

"That was so nice, and your hard cock looks so sexy, so hard, I want that sexy, hard cock, I want you to bury yourself from behind, and make hot morning love to me Colin."

I quickly took the position, and felt Ellen's hand grasp my cock, and rub the head against her labial lips, getting my cock head slicked up with the juices of her first orgasm. She positioned my cock, nudging against her seam, and she urged me on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me, Colin, ram my horny cunt! Impale my aching cunt, I want my slick, burning fuck-hole stuffed totally, I need to feel my pussy being spread apart and fucked hard and deep by your big prick!"

I penetrated, both of us grunting and moaning with pleasure as I penetrated her, sliding in, I gripped her hips and pulled her back against me, with a loud moan of pleasure from Ellen, my cock head nudged tight against her cervix as my balls smacked against her pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want. Drive that hard throbbing fuck pole in, ream me out and pump and squirt every drop of your hot spunk up my pussy! My burning cunt is going to milk your big prick of every drop you can pump into me!"

Her pussy was hot as an oven, juicy wet, snug, and tight as I stroked in and out. Every thrust, my balls bounced off her pussy, she urged me on to stuff her to the max on every thrust. Unlike our night-time lovemaking, she was telling me what to do in very unladylike terms, and seeing the shine of lust in her eyes, it was obvious that she was enjoying it, so I decided to add some vocalizations of my own.

I growled, "You like the way my hard cock is fucking your sweet pussy, baby?"

Ellen growled, "Oh my god, yes, I love it, I'm so fucking horny in the morning, I love being fucked like a slut, tell me what a horny slut I am!"

"That's what you are baby, you're my horny slut, and I'm gonna flood you like a horny slut!"

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I want! Keep fucking me baby, just like an overheated slut, oh my god, so deep, so filled, ride me, Colin, make me cum! I want to feel your cock, rock hard and exploding your hot load deep inside me! I want to feel the hot wet splatter against my cervix, fill up my womb with all the cum you can pump into me!"

"Your pussy is squeezing me like wild, and it's gonna suck everything right out of me!"

Ellen purred, "Yes, shoot it all into me!"

Ellen was wantonly pumping her hips back at me, her grasping pussy clinging tight to me in increasing vigor as she drove her hips backward. She was moaning continuously, as she rotated her ass around and around in sexual lust as I plunged wetly between her labial lips, her greedily clinging cunt eagerly milking at me. I felt my balls reach the boiling point, and the tight grip as Ellen tumbled.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, fuck me, cream me, cum in MEEEEE!"

I could feel the milking grip tighten up and hungrily suck at my cock. With a loud grunt, I stuffed myself deep, breaching her cervix, poised to flood her womb as Ellen went over her peak, letting out squeals of pleasure. The gripping tightness of her cunt walls at orgasm took me with her, I grunted and growled as I felt my cock erupt, I felt the hot, wet suction as I inundated her womb, she was like a velvet-lined glove hungrily sucking every last drop out of me.

As my last drops were deposited, I pulled back slowly, then slid out, and flopped down next to her. She cuddled in against me and purred with satisfaction.

"Mmmm, mutual orgasms are the best. I love having a man who can last enough for me to get such hot satisfaction. I also love having a man who isn't afraid to hear my horny side let loose. My first husband and I always kept hot, nasty talk going, it makes fucking so much better."

I replied, "Ellen when a woman as sexy as you lets go, it drives me crazy."

My smartphone sounded, and the garage where Ellen's car was, was on the line. I handed the phone over to her, and when the call ended, she looked at me and said, "My car will be ready to roll at 11 AM. How about some breakfast? If I remember correctly, there was a Perkins restaurant right next to the service station. My treat, since you saved me from a night in a lonely motel room, having to stroke my horny pussy to get some sleep. And especially for the hot lovemaking, it felt so wonderful. Ummm, getting the real deal makes masturbation feel as sexy as a handshake."

We got up, and I watched as Ellen pulled on a bra and a very sexy set of panties. She saw me looking, and smiled.

"I may be a granny, but I will NOT wear granny panties!" she giggled. "These were advertised as soft, sexy lace low-rise bikini panties. You like how they look?"

"Oh yeah, very much so, damn those are sexy!"

She pulled on lime green shorts and a white T-shirt, smiled at me as I finished dressing, and said, "Let's go!"

Over breakfast, we talked some more, got to know each other better, I was not looking forward to having her drive out of my life.

At the station, her Impala was ready to go, and she said to me, "Park at the end of the lot, I want to come over for a little while after I drive my car out of the service bay."

A few minutes after doing so, she climbed into my van, stripped off her T-shirt, dropped her shorts to the floor, clad in just those sexy panties, she strutted around, cocking her ass so sexily at me, damn, that made my cock soar up. Ellen noticed it too, and she was quickly on her knees.

"Mmmm, just the reaction I was hoping for. When I first got married, I learned how to not only suck my husband's cock, but to give him the kind of hot, wet, steamy blowjobs that most men wish they could get. I love to get a hot mouthful, I want your cock to explode, and paint my tonsils white. I love to suck cock, when I found out how much fun it was, my husband would get a hot steamy blowjob every day, I adored the way he'd explode, and paint my tonsils."

She pulled down on my foreskin, and pursing her lips, she took me in, she managed 7 inches before she pulled back, then plunged down again. I could feel the hot, wet vortex surround my prick as I plunged wetly between her crimson lips. Oh yeah, her cock sucking skills were excellent, her mouth was a hot, tight, sliding ring of pleasure, she had my balls refilling quickly. She was making sounds of pleasure around my cock, and I saw her hand in her panties, stroking her pussy in time to the plunges. I formed a mental picture of Ellen naked, on her knees, and sucking off her husband while she stroked herself in time to his hot, creamy explosion.

She released my cock for a second, and growled, "Fuck my mouth just like you fucked my cunt, cream all over my tongue, hose down my throat, whitewash my tonsils!"

As she sucked me back in, I gently grabbed her head and pushed slowly. I felt my head against the back of her throat, then she turned her head just a bit, and oh fuck yeah, I could feel my cock slide deeper, down her throat, and my balls touched her chin as I went all the way. She was making swallowing motions around my cock, the constriction of her throat around my cock head made my toes tingle. I pulled back and went in again, Ellen hungrily deep throating me, her muffled moans of pleasure vibrating against me, making her blowjob the hot, wet, steamy ride of pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby, just about there!"

My balls were churning, and as I pulled back, I could feel them let go.

"Oh yeah, gonna cum, gonna fill your mouth baby!"

I felt Ellen's moans around my cock reach a peak, then she crested to her climax, her mouth tightened down on me as she started to shake through her orgasm, and I drove in one last time, and started to unload. The first gush hosed straight down her throat, I pulled back, and let more hot spurts gush, creaming her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She kept sucking me until I had deposited every drop.

When I pulled my cock out, she looked up, smiled, then I saw the swallowing motions as she let my cum slide down her throat.

"Mmmm, so nice, I love getting my tonsils whitewashed!"

When she stood up, she slid her panties off and gave them to me.

"A memento of our time together, and, perhaps, you would consider coming to visit me where I live in the near future, and returning them in person. I will certainly make it well worth your while. I live just outside of Knoxville, that's not too far from where you live."

We exchanged addresses and phone numbers, then I walked her to her car, and she grabbed me, and our lips came together in a hot swirl of tongues. When we came up for air, both our faces were flushed, and her eyes were gleaming.

"A small preview of the coming attractions, when we next get together. Take care Colin, you are great in bed, and I hope to see you again, in the very near future."

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers